PDA

View Full Version : 3 weeks out, needing help :)

sprgrl40
04-16-2011, 03:29 PM
Hi, I need some input on diet. I am 3 weeks out and eat eggs - 1 whole and 3 white for breakfast, 4 oz hamb. meat for lunch, protein shake in between and almonds in between. Another shake before working out, almonds for snacks. 4 oz chix and then fish for dinner. PB (probably too much) for snack also. Have had 1 pc. Ezekiel bread on Thurs, Frid and today but Started this phase of diet last Monday. Thanks!

N01SYtZ
04-16-2011, 03:51 PM
wut

andyboi
04-16-2011, 04:04 PM
^ This.

Sounds like there is no macro/calorie tracking but just general food at different times. You need to properly monitor your food and increase/decrease based on your results.
Only proper tracking will get you results.

sprgrl40
04-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Usually at 6 am for breakfast, almonds around 8ish, shake about 10:30-11:30 with some PB and olive oil, Depending on work schedule. Lunch is around 12:30, almonds and then shake at about 3:45 and shake after workout usually about 8ish. Chix and fish around 9ish, when I get home with PB. Thanks!

XClassic10
04-16-2011, 04:28 PM
Usually at 6 am for breakfast, almonds around 8ish, shake about 10:30-11:30 with some PB and olive oil, Depending on work schedule. Lunch is around 12:30, almonds and then shake at about 3:45 and shake after workout usually about 8ish. Chix and fish around 9ish, when I get home with PB. Thanks!

still not what they're asking. just saying what kind of foods you eat pretty much means nothing. you need to be tracking the calorie intake and the grams of macronutrients (protein, carbs, and fat) for each meal. you should be aiming to hit the same number of calories, protein, carbs, and fat everyday.

AustrianOakJr
04-16-2011, 04:30 PM

I think you are missing the point of the previous posts. When you say "some PB and olive oil".....there is no quantity listed. "Some" could mean 16g of PB......or it could mean 100g of PB. Most people diet with a set macro nutrient target for day. For instance, today I will eat 215g of protein/ 270g carb/ 55 Fat. Then, when I stall out I have reference point to make changes.

I will tell you from the sounds of your diet, you have very little to no carbs. That is almost always a recipe for disaster in the end.

sprgrl40
04-16-2011, 06:11 PM
:) Thanks. I eat 100 gm of fat a day with the PB, the olive oil and the almonds. I do a set amount of meat- 4-5 oz at each time. I have been getting a lot of diff. answers here at home with the diet but the guys that gave me this diet, the ones in the show too, swear by it. I am constipated, bloated, no energy at all and I feel angry, fat and lethargic. It's awful. :( I want to lean out for the show in three weeks. I don't want to look like a bloated frog. Thanks for your help. I am not concerned about what I am eating right now, I want to know what I should be eating in the next three weeks or suggestions of what you do, ect.. :) I sure appreciate your time and help. Thanks in advance. Hope this helped.

sprgrl40
04-16-2011, 06:13 PM
:) Thanks. I eat 100 gm of fat a day with the PB, the olive oil and the almonds. I do a set amount of meat- 4-5 oz at each time. I also have about 3-4 servings of kefir. I have been getting a lot of diff. answers here at home with the diet but the guys that gave me this diet, the ones in the show too, swear by it. I am constipated, bloated, no energy at all and I feel angry, fat and lethargic. It's awful. :( I want to lean out for the show in three weeks. I don't want to look like a bloated frog. Thanks for your help. I am not concerned about what I am eating right now, I want to know what I should be eating in the next three weeks or suggestions of what you do, ect.. :) I sure appreciate your time and help. Thanks in advance. Hope this helped. Thank you (I was only eating fish and eggs for the meat portion of my diet until the past week)