PDA

View Full Version : Test is Test is Test??

GabeS14
04-16-2011, 11:04 AM
Hi everyone, this is my first post, although I have been using the forums a lot for research and learned a lot.
I hope this is not a repost I have searched in various ways for an answer to my question.

I have heard a few times that test is test is test, there is no difference.

the first time I used Test E, and the vial seamed very professional with product info/ labs that created it etc...
this time my supplier gave me a new one also Test E, but just has a sticker on the vial that says Phantom Pharmaceuticals.250mg/ml.no product info "real brand name " etc..

is this common?
is this" phantom pharmaceuticals" known?
I did some research online and couldn't find much.

I mean how do i know someone didn't throw cooking oil in a vial and a stamp that says test E?
hope this isn't a dumb question, I really could not find anything similar on here.
any help is appreciated.

PaleVein
04-16-2011, 11:09 AM
That's the beauty of buying controlled substances this way.

You don'k know.

GabeS14
04-16-2011, 11:26 AM
That's the beauty of buying controlled substances this way.
You don'k know.so in other words you personally never hear of "phantom pharma"?I would post a pic of the vial, which actually looks of decent quality, except for the fact of no prod info.
but the last guy that I saw post pics got the thread locked. so I didn't want that.

PaleVein
04-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Appearances mean little when it comes to these. Kayne is one of the better appearing labels I have seen, but the product is largely underdosed. Just as an example.

I'd suggest searching on a forum dedicated to thes products and not this one.

GabeS14
04-16-2011, 12:08 PM
Appearances mean little when it comes to these. Kayne is one of the better appearing labels I have seen, but the product is largely underdosed. Just as an example.

I'd suggest searching on a forum dedicated to thes products and not this one.

Will do,
any suggestions? I had a few sites saved on my last pc, and it crashed, and I cant remember for ### the name of the sites..lol

PaleVein
04-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Steroid.com is always my go-to. There are many others, but I've lost touch with having the need to check the legitmacy of product.

/lucky d00d.