PDA

View Full Version : What I can and can't eat?

Bibish
04-07-2011, 03:35 PM
So I started the teen weight loss program by Kris Gethin, and he talked about nutrition, and how important it is. (He also mention and gave examples of the type of meals i should be eating) So I'm taking this "diet" seriously but I'm having a little trouble deciding what i can and can't eat. Would eating this be a big deal or not, or i shouldn't even touch that. My main question is: Where should i stand with comfort food such as ice cream, chips, pastries and other fast foods (how often can i eat them, and how much); as well as what other types of food i should avoid like the types of bread and other everyday foods. Thanks!

LordNikon
04-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Food is basically broken down into three macronutrients: protein, carbs and fat. Find out what ratio of these you should have within a day (there's a sticky that will help you) depending on your goals and activity level and then try to meet those ratios with basically whatever you feel like. Balance is key though so try to live a balanced diet: veggies, fiber, simple sugars, carbs, good fats, some ice cream is fine.

Or you can stop worrying about anything because you're 15...