PDA

View Full Version : The Official People on Instant Messengers Thread

Ranehiku
03-16-2011, 02:28 PM
Since I am a pretty social guy here, I had an idea that I want to bring to fruition.

I like instant messengers. You know, AIM, Yahoo, MSN/Windows Live, Skype, ICQ, and all of them. They're good programs where you could talk with friends in a heartbeat and share helpful things together.

As people here are setting goals, like losing weight, building muscle, etc., I had this good idea that popped into my head:

"What if there would be a thread where people can share their messenger addresses to get together and share tips, discussions, and other motivational ideas?"

So, now it has come to this. I'm on the verge of starting a thread for people with instant messenger addresses on AIM, Yahoo, MSN/Windows Live, Skype, ICQ, and other messengers so we could add buddies and be a motivational network. But first, I want to see if you guys would accept this kind of thread of not, so give me your input on your thoughts on this before I begin the thread.

Thank you.

New Evolution
03-16-2011, 02:33 PM
Spoon pic?

Ranehiku
03-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Spoon pic?

Huh? "Spoon pic"?

CardiMuscles
03-16-2011, 06:32 PM
A picture which contains a spoon being held by the person in question or somewhere in the frame. It is used to authenticate a poster's unproven claims. The randomness of the spoon makes the picture less likely to have been copied from somewhere else. Originated on the Misc section of bodybuilding.com.

Ranehiku
03-18-2011, 01:48 AM
Okay...

So, does anyone want this thread to commence? Yes or no?