PDA

View Full Version : AppNut LITup Review

KwayZee
02-22-2011, 01:45 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/Erahs08/litup-1.jpg

Taste: 10/10
I received a sample in the Cherry Citrus flavor, and man, it was delicious. Hands-down the best tasting Pre-workout, and possibly supplement I've ever taken. The taste reminded me of Kool-Aid or Cherry Starburst.

Mix: 10/10
I dumped the sample packet into a cup filled with 16 oz. of water. Right away, the color of the water turned red without me even touching the cup. I stirred the powder into the water for about 30 seconds and there was no powder/chunks to be seen. I was very pleased with this :)

Pump: 10/10
I was glad I got to use this product on my arms workout day, because man, did I feel the pump. The feeling I had in my arms during, and after my workout made me want to go smash stuff. My veins had also never been as visible as they were today.

Energy: 9/10
The energy that I experienced with LITup was about the same as I experienced with both Jack3d and Amino Energy, and then some. I was pumped up through my whole workout and still had energy through the final set.

Focus: 10/10
Usually during my workouts, I'll find myself looking around or changing songs on my iPod between sets. Today, I noticed I was in a very different mentality... All I wanted to focus on was the next set. I didn't touch my iPod once during my workout today!

In Closing: I can honestly say that this is the best Pre-Workout I've taken. I'd recommend at least signing up for a sample through the thread AppNut has going in the Company Promotion section. After my tub of Jack3d is through, I'll definitely be making this my new PWO.

Overall Rating: 9.8/10

Thanks to AppNut for the sample. I was very impressed, to say the least.

Link to Lit-Up in the BB Store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/lit-up.html

drooks10
02-22-2011, 02:31 PM
Thank you for the great review!

chubbarock
02-22-2011, 03:51 PM
Nice review brotha! Thanks! :D

MrAnaconda
02-22-2011, 06:35 PM
Awesome Review. LIT only gets better over time. Thanks for the review bud!

TheFugitive
02-22-2011, 07:06 PM
Nice review

AN sent some out today, review coming soon!

Free Weight Friedel
02-22-2011, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the review.

Black_Label
02-23-2011, 07:19 PM
the energy is a tad lower and the post workout appatite is great. Makes downing the shake easy

KwayZee
02-26-2011, 10:25 PM
the energy is a tad lower and the post workout appatite is great. Makes downing the shake easy

Yeah, I definitely noticed that as well.

Black_Label
02-28-2011, 11:27 AM
Yeah, I definitely noticed that as well.

Well its great until you over do the leg day and feel sick. At least you know you did good :D

gilham1
02-28-2011, 12:35 PM
Just got my sample today, I want to try it really bad but I think I will hold off till tomorrow on arm day.