PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Legends of Troy

TheBlindPursuit
02-08-2011, 08:07 PM
What do you guys think? I like these type of games.
rzQrbM5Ztgw

TheBlindPursuit
02-08-2011, 10:28 PM
Bump.

FunSize1990
02-08-2011, 11:17 PM
I ****ing hate the slow motion finishing moves. BUT

If its anything like Dynasty Warriors, i'll love it.

Infact a DW game based on the Troy/Spartans era would be mind jizzingly awesome. I love the mythology of that era of time.

Right now though, that game just looks like GOW.

E/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warriors:_Legends_of_Troy

It is a DW game infact. Man... If they get rid of that slow motion **** i am in.

Can't wait to rape face with Achilles or Aaneas

Maiar
02-09-2011, 01:05 AM

phaggots/10

I'll go with fiery God-wounding Diomedes. Mofo doesn't afraid of anything.

FunSize1990
02-09-2011, 01:21 AM
phaggots/10

I'll go with fiery God-wounding Diomedes. Mofo doesn't afraid of anything.

Have you read the Troy series by Gemell?

Dio was on dat der phaggy time. Ruined him for me.

TheBlindPursuit
02-09-2011, 06:08 AM
I ****ing hate the slow motion finishing moves. BUT

If its anything like Dynasty Warriors, i'll love it.

Infact a DW game based on the Troy/Spartans era would be mind jizzingly awesome. I love the mythology of that era of time.

Right now though, that game just looks like GOW.

E/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warriors:_Legends_of_Troy

It is a DW game infact. Man... If they get rid of that slow motion **** i am in.

I doubt they'll get rid of the slow motion since that is what they wanted. It is kind of like in the show Spartacus where they do slow-motion attacks, and in general movies of such. I'm intrigued by the gore/blood though. In the reviews they did mention it was Dynasty Warriors to a whole new level.

FunSize1990
02-09-2011, 07:36 AM
I doubt they'll get rid of the slow motion since that is what they wanted. It is kind of like in the show Spartacus where they do slow-motion attacks, and in general movies of such. I'm intrigued by the gore/blood though. In the reviews they did mention it was Dynasty Warriors to a whole new level.

I don't mind the gore.

The reason i enjoy the DW series is the fact paced slaughter. If everytime i do a XXX Triangle move it does a slow motion attack, It will turn it from a hack and slash to a slow paced GOW clone.

8 characters is a bit shallow for me as well, Considering Warriors Orachi has 66 of them.

I won't lie, I am kind of excited for it though.

240zt
02-09-2011, 08:03 AM
Meh, all the slowmotion and **** is annoying in a video game.. Imagine trying to grind with that. And it doesnt look like you can move very fast.. Would play but looks bland for games of its genre.

Maiar
02-09-2011, 07:05 PM
Have you read the Troy series by Gemell?

Dio was on dat der phaggy time. Ruined him for me.

nah I haven't, and now I'm a little disillusioned

Beelzebrah
02-09-2011, 07:18 PM
I lol'd irl.

The soldiers don't do anything... even though they have a million openings on the guy and the fast-twitch movement makes it even worse.

Such a shame... this game had such potential.

FunSize1990
02-10-2011, 04:17 AM
I lol'd irl.

The soldiers don't do anything... even though they have a million openings on the guy and the fast-twitch movement makes it even worse.

Have you played a DW game before?

The soldiers are just cannon fodder.

TheBlindPursuit
02-10-2011, 04:57 AM
I lol'd irl.

That's one thing I always felt about Dynasty Warriors. But, in reality... it happens in movies also. It's a shame.

Jazz_01
02-10-2011, 06:19 AM
it looks like the slow motion will get really anoying, if you want that type of game, just get dynasty empires which gives you an element of strategy also.

Beelzebrah
02-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Have you played a DW game before?

The soldiers are just cannon fodder.

That's one thing I always felt about Dynasty Warriors. But, in reality... it happens in movies also. It's a shame.

I played the games before, but only a few on the 360 and original XboX. Also, I tend to play games on hard settings, and the soldiers were anything but fodder.

FunSize1990
02-10-2011, 03:19 PM
I played the games before, but only a few on the 360 and original XboX. Also, I tend to play games on hard settings, and the soldiers were anything but fodder.

Playing on hard almost defeats the point of the hack and slash aspect of what the DW series is famous for. The only real difference between hard and easy on anything but Warriors Orachi was the troops health.

Nothing more relaxing then slapping it on easy, Standing at a gate and killing over 4000 troops with Guan Yu.

Jazz_01
02-10-2011, 04:05 PM
Playing on hard almost defeats the point of the hack and slash aspect of what the DW series is famous for. The only real difference between hard and easy on anything but Warriors Orachi was the troops health.

Nothing more relaxing then slapping it on easy, Standing at a gate and killing over 4000 troops with Guan Yu.

or fighting against Lu Bu when hes defending the gates.

Beelzebrah
02-10-2011, 04:54 PM

Yeah, I love mowing down enemies as much as the next guy, but it's too easy... I like it to be challenging so I can think to myself after I beat a mission/level "damn, that was ****ing hard, but fun as ****."