PDA

View Full Version : TSN N.O. 370 Review after 1 month

kylebuntain
02-07-2011, 11:25 AM
Cost: $35 for 30 Servings. This is a truly affordable supplement.

Taste: 8/10 (mixed with water).

Very sweet yet a little bitter. Was not something that had to be choked down but wasn’t all that enjoyable either.

Mix ability: 9/10

Easy to mix, could probably stir and be just fine. Fine particles rested at the bottom. Just make sure to give the container a swirl before each drink to make sure you get the stuff off the bottom.

Focus: 9/10

This supplement helped me keep focused throughout my workout. I was able to really concentrate on the last few reps of a set and bust them out. On sets that I typically failed I was able to keep my eye on the prize and compete the set.

Energy: 8/10 T

he N.O. 370 gave me just enough energy to keep a good pace and intensity to my workout. I did not feel jittery. I know that a lot of supplements out there make me feel very jittery and I find it very hard to focus on my lifts. I DID NOT get that with this. I would have liked a little bit more of a boost but for most days it was just right.

Pump: 8/10

The pump was good but not skin ripping good. My vascularity was basically normal but left me wanting more. My muscles did not feel as tight and hard as they had previously.

Overall: It has a decent taste, mixes easy and left me with a great workout. This is a very affordable supplement and it comes through. Even coming off of the flu and being a little worn out and tired I was able to push through my workout with great focus, energy and intensity.