PDA

View Full Version : Epic Games pwns Call of Duty (VID).

dtoxUK
02-02-2011, 01:32 PM
Exactly why i haven't bought Black Ops, retarded mind-numbing carrot-on-a-stick recycled game play.

U mad?

d7r9RqWBdl8

JAC4146
02-02-2011, 01:33 PM
gearshead here reporting

MikeSeven
02-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Epic Games, the same people that make Gears? UT? Bulletstorm?

dtoxUK
02-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Epic Games, the same people that make Gears? UT? Bulletstorm?

yeah brah

mk.ultra
02-02-2011, 01:39 PM
lol, RTS is my genre...to each his own tho

olm7xC-gBMY

MikeSeven
02-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Meh, i Love Gears of War and Cant wait for number 3, but i play the Call of Duty's too. Gettin Bulletstorm on the 22nd aswell. I kinda like all games though, Dragon Age II is gonna be awesome, New Mortal Kombat is gonna be awesome.

dtoxUK
02-02-2011, 01:42 PM
lol, RTS is my genre...to each his own tho

olm7xC-gBMY

2500 zerg diamond reporting in bishes.

LiftHeavy85
02-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Exactly why i haven't bought Black Ops, retarded mind-numbing carrot-on-a-stick recycled game play.

U mad?

every game is like that retard

Fps - shoot people...so revolutionary
rts - build **** and micro manage
rpg - get gear

georgiadsm
02-02-2011, 01:45 PM
eh. I prefer my gameplay to use sights, not hip fire 24/7 like halo.

ppself
02-02-2011, 01:47 PM

rpg - get gear

Yea.

This is all bout single player too, where as most people buy fps games for MP. Of course all SP fps games are scripted out linear nonsense, even Bulletstorm will be like that.

Go here, kill that guy/HUUUuuuge monster and complete level. Repeat 10 times, then wait for the trilogy to be done before seeing the ending.

PatrickBateman1
02-02-2011, 01:49 PM
It's really sad that someone took the time to make that video.

brb being mad about people buying the best selling FPS ever.

brb calling out the single player storyline when nobody even cares about that anyways.

Pretty pathetic really. The game is fun, simple as that, that's why people play it.

Great job at being a video game elitist though lol.

BobDaNob
02-02-2011, 02:33 PM

brb calling out the single player storyline when nobody even cares about that anyways.

Pretty pathetic really. The game is fun, simple as that, that's why people play it.

No, what's REALLY sad is that people willingly spend money on sh|t that isn't even a complete game.

Anyone who spends 50-60$ on half a game is a damn idiot.

"Oh, but it's FUN!"

:rolleyes:

LookAFatKid
02-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Can't wait for gears 3

InSearchOfTruth
02-02-2011, 02:48 PM
epic games on the NGP/PS3 wooooot!!

pretty much the only game that has made me want an 360 is Gears of War. good to know those guys are doing multiplats now.

yeah though, same old FPS games made me hate home consoles now. going portable when the NGP gets released.

Monkey Helmet
02-02-2011, 02:53 PM
epic games on the NGP/PS3 wooooot!!

pretty much the only game that has made me want an 360 is Gears of War. good to know those guys are doing multiplats now.

yeah though, same old FPS games made me hate home consoles now. going portable when the NGP gets released.

Huh? Epic has always done multiplats.

InSearchOfTruth
02-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Huh? Epic has been doing multiplats since the PS3 came out.

that's just UT, though right? which isn't original and not great from what I hear. Bulletstorm on the other hand, original and is looking quite good.

Monkey Helmet
02-02-2011, 02:56 PM
that's just UT, though right? which isn't original and not great from what I hear. Bulletstorm on the other hand, original and is looking quite good.

Along with everything on past consoles.

InSearchOfTruth
02-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Along with everything on past consoles.I just checked the games they made, and the quality of their games has really risen substantially this gen. this must be why I never noticed them before.

before it was just UT, right? yeah, that's great, but I like their more original stuff now (GeoW/Bulletstorm).

decz
02-02-2011, 03:04 PM
I miss the original Rainbow Six. One hit in the right place and your dead. Hit a limb and your incapacitated. None of this one-man-army/armor-plated-skin BS.

Captain554
02-02-2011, 03:04 PM

Dude, that's just a vid of the actual game that Epic made.

DL for free here: http://www.bigdownload.com/about/age-gate/?destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bigdownload.com%2Fga mes%2Fduty-calls%2Fpc%2Fduty-calls-free-game%2F

Monkey Helmet
02-02-2011, 03:05 PM
I just checked the games they made, and the quality of their games has really risen substantially this gen. this must be why I never noticed them before.

before it was just UT, right? yeah, that's great, but I like their more original stuff now (GeoW/Bulletstorm).

Yeah UT is a semi-newer franchise that was huge on the PC. They don't really do a lot of games but primarily make game engines. The Unreal engine has been used in games like Mass Effect and Batman Arkham Asylum.

ATownDRock
02-02-2011, 03:08 PM
No, what's REALLY sad is that people willingly spend money on sh|t that isn't even a complete game.

"Oh, but it's FUN!"

wait, who are you to criticize someone for spending money on something they find fun?

you're seriously saying people shouldn't buy a game if they find it fun?

fuking turrible logic is turrible

Darkhare
02-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Yea.

This is all bout single player too, where as most people buy fps games for MP. Of course all SP fps games are scripted out linear nonsense, even Bulletstorm will be like that.

Go here, kill that guy/HUUUuuuge monster and complete level. Repeat 10 times, then wait for the trilogy to be done before seeing the ending.

I really enjoyed bad company 2... wasn't as strictly scripted as the COD series.. yeah it's pretty linear but u can do **** ur own way most of the tiem

ppself
02-02-2011, 03:15 PM
I really enjoyed bad company 2... wasn't as strictly scripted as the COD series.. yeah it's pretty linear but u can do **** ur own way most of the tiem

I enjoyed BC2 too. I enjoyed COD games too.

SP FPS games are imo suppose to make me feel like i am in a movie playing it. I don't care if it's scripted, or anything. I just want to be really great story and action packed.

People Can Fly are just hating. They already dissed Halo in a commercial. I just don't see why they can't get along with everybody.

And the irony with them, is that their demo. Was a tutorial for retards who never ever played a fps game before. WTF. Do they think we nevre touched a shooter before or something? Why not give us a MP demo like Crysis2 did? Let us tear it up the real way and stress the crap out of the servers before it even hits. I'm sure every poster in here never ever read the manuals or go through the tutorials when they open up the latest Halo or COD.

Not get our hands held and told what to do in a scripted scene with daddy cursing to us with instructions.

Ephedra
02-02-2011, 05:13 PM

"Oh, but it's FUN!"

Pls die.

SeanP35
02-02-2011, 06:32 PM

That's half the problem. None of the developers give a **** about single player anymore because idiots like you don't care about it.

vegemetal
02-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Oh hi

http://i.neoseeker.com/n/3/keyart1920_thumb.jpg

genetics 83
02-03-2011, 12:02 AM
nah

Clide Whit
02-03-2011, 01:01 AM
The one thing I loved about Gears was that kills were so satisfying, whether it was sniping someone and making their head explode to shotgunning someone up close and turning your opponent to ground beef. If only they made a COD game with gore like they have from Gears, that would be the best shooter ever.

They both do fail on the fact that both games don't have dedicated servers and if you're host then you are basically Jesus.

Monkey Helmet
02-03-2011, 01:04 AM
They both do fail on the fact that both games don't have dedicated servers and if you're host then you are basically Jesus.

Gears 3 will though. I cannot wait for that game.

Clide Whit
02-03-2011, 01:10 AM

Oh shiit you're right, now excuse me while I clean up my nether regions.

nfiniteeffects
02-03-2011, 03:19 AM

see: Bullet Storm

LAWLER89
02-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Lulz. Well done, Epic.

I still find RSV2 to be a superior game to COD, and it was released three years ago. Patiently waiting on Crysis 2 for multiplayer.

Galindo62
02-03-2011, 11:29 AM

That'd awesome.

Honestly gears one was pretty revolutionary.

After that game. Many games try to rip off the cover system.

I wish I had an Xbox still for That.

Max~Power
02-03-2011, 11:36 AM

U mad?

[youtube]d7r9RqWBdl8[/youtube

rpg - get gear

"Oh, but it's FUN!"

y u mad though

lol wut?

DartBoard
02-03-2011, 11:37 AM
The badges look better in that movie than the last 3 call of dutys

Sgt T-Man
02-03-2011, 12:20 PM
So true & yet so funny.

MonkeyC
02-03-2011, 01:22 PM

lmao, the video is making fun of people just like you, but you didn't even realize that. hahaha

PatrickBateman1
02-03-2011, 01:27 PM
lmao, the video is making fun of people just like you, but you didn't even realize that. hahaha

Making fun of me for not caring about the single player? Wow... I care sooooo much lol. So enjoy the multiplayer, why do people cry and whine about it? If you don't like it go play something else.

kingcato
02-03-2011, 01:40 PM
Oh hi

yeah budday.. havent touched black ops since i got this

wrenny420
02-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Lot of butt hurt phags in here whom suck at COD and get jelly that it outsells every game by a long shot.

All the games you guys like are only good in SP. MP sucks. Gears MP? ROFL. Horrible.

Monkey Helmet
02-03-2011, 01:53 PM
Lot of butt hurt phags in here whom suck at COD and get jelly that it outsells every game by a long shot.

All the games you guys like are only good in SP. MP sucks. Gears MP? ROFL. Horrible.

lol wut?

Galindo62
02-03-2011, 02:18 PM
lol wut?

Can't reason with cod phaggots

BobDaNob
02-04-2011, 12:01 PM
wait, who are you to criticize someone for spending money on something they find fun?

you're seriously saying people shouldn't buy a game if they find it fun?

fuking turrible logic is turrible

Who am I to criticize someone for spending money on something they find fun? Serious? You could say the same for drugs, hookers and mimes, y'know.

Now who's logic is turrible.

And to set it straight, I'm not saying you shouldn't buy it if you like it, just don't spend a sh|t ton of money on half a game and then heap praises on what a wonderful game it is.

Buy it used and then realize what you're playing is really just ritzed up DLC.

Pls die.

Pls be my guest, son.

y u mad though

Because people are stupid and they don't even know it.

People pay all this money and say what great games they are...and really, they aren't even games are they?

ITT: people justifying stupidity because they can afford to

lol

PZL8
02-04-2011, 01:06 PM
CoD phags are just like Mac phags, can't reason with them even though they are sold the same **** over and over every release, with slight upgrades, even though 97% of the **** is the exact same, yet it's presented as the next big thing. All for the same jacked up price of a re-skin.

Seriously, talk to me when you play a real FPS. Not just another casual console shooter. How many CoD phags played back when CoD was decent? None. Everyone from back in the day that USED to play when it was even relevant (not going into game sales here, talking about real gameplay) realized how **** the game is now and just quit playing.

So don't talk about best fps evar, and sales prooooove it. You can sell complete **** and retards will buy it.

/rant
/nolongermadorraged

boast
02-04-2011, 01:38 PM
I miss the original Rainbow Six. One hit in the right place and your dead. Hit a limb and your incapacitated. None of this one-man-army/armor-plated-skin BS.

mplayer? gamespy? zone?

ausluke
02-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Oh hi

too hard

Galindo62
02-04-2011, 06:04 PM
too hard

Pansy

Captain554
02-04-2011, 06:57 PM
too hard

Son I am disappoint...

jawnzer
02-04-2011, 07:11 PM
CoD phags are just like Mac phags, can't reason with them even though they are sold the same **** over and over every release, with slight upgrades, even though 97% of the **** is the exact same, yet it's presented as the next big thing. All for the same jacked up price of a re-skin.

Seriously, talk to me when you play a real FPS. Not just another casual console shooter. How many CoD phags played back when CoD was decent? None. Everyone from back in the day that USED to play when it was even relevant (not going into game sales here, talking about real gameplay) realized how **** the game is now and just quit playing.

So don't talk about best fps evar, and sales prooooove it. You can sell complete **** and retards will buy it.

/rant
/nolongermadorraged

That is because CODs are the best FPS, minus when Treyarch makes them. None can touch their controls, or there smooth gameplay.

BFBC, what frame rate do you play at? 30, what does cod play at? 60.
Pretty much the controls make or break the game, and cod has the best controls out there.

Not saying any other shooter isn't fun, I will play other shooters, but cod is by far superior (minus BO, game is a hunk of ****.)

ausluke
02-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Son I am disappoint...

lol! believe me i've tried but **** i just get owned over and over again....

lose my patience and then get killed even more

Vayne
02-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Bad Company 2 is my first realistic fps game that I really get into, COD doesn't really interest me.

Baru
02-04-2011, 07:54 PM
lol! believe me i've tried but **** i just get owned over and over again....

lose my patience and then get killed even more

same here. I can be a good engineer though. but then you're just playing mechanic. and forget flying.

i get pwned in black ops too, but I guess somehow its better that way

i think engineers should have lmg's and medics suppressed guns

SeanP35
02-05-2011, 07:13 AM
That is because CODs are the best FPS, minus when Treyarch makes them. None can touch their controls, or there smooth gameplay.

BFBC, what frame rate do you play at? 30, what does cod play at? 60.
Pretty much the controls make or break the game, and cod has the best controls out there.

Not saying any other shooter isn't fun, I will play other shooters, but cod is by far superior (minus BO, game is a hunk of ****.)

I figure if I made the assumption that you haven't played any COD games before Modern Warfare, I'd be correct.

Herp derp, this game plays at 60 FPS, yours only plays at 30 FPS. Therefore it's better!!

jawnzer
02-05-2011, 09:26 AM
I figure if I made the assumption that you haven't played any COD games before Modern Warfare, I'd be correct.

Herp derp, this game plays at 60 FPS, yours only plays at 30 FPS. Therefore it's better!!

And for the main fact that it has the best controls/most fluid controls in any fps. I am not including cs, because I never played it. But the fp/s does make it a lot nicer.

And dude, you're 17, don't act like you know more about fps than me....... You would have been 11-12 during the hay day of cod2.

MonkeyC
02-05-2011, 09:34 AM
CoD does not even compare to CS (played from version 1.3 until Source, about 2.5 years ago), Halo 2, or Goldeneye/Perfect Dark. never ever ever ever will it be as good.

jawnzer
02-05-2011, 10:24 AM
CoD does not even compare to CS (played from version 1.3 until Source, about 2.5 years ago), Halo 2, or Goldeneye/Perfect Dark. never ever ever ever will it be as good.

That was just a cult classic. I can totally agree with you on cs (from what I have heard, and Halo 2). In profesional gaming wise, no game will ever beat 2. But for over all around best shooter, cod4 is easily considered as top 5 for sure.

PZL8
02-05-2011, 10:26 AM
And for the main fact that it has the best controls/most fluid controls in any fps. I am not including cs, because I never played it. But the fp/s does make it a lot nicer.

And dude, you're 17, don't act like you know more about fps than me....... You would have been 11-12 during the hay day of cod2.

Lol you're 2 years older? You can't talk **** to someone in your age bracket. Errrr you're 2 years younger than me yet I'm still considered a teenager myself errrr, Grow the **** up and quit acting immature. You may be 19 but you act like one of those 12 year old CoD phags. The last GOOD CoD was 2, MW doesn't even make the cut of decent in my book. All MW did was update to recent times, and you all act like thats so fuken revolutionary. You obviously have downs, thinking any game plays at 60FPS> on a console consistently, and if your talking about PC play here just lawl, you don't know ****. When I was 12 I was one of the top players on Ghost Recon 2, further more proving a point to your age argument, as invalid.

*EDIT*
Also, how can you agree that CS 1.3/1.6 is better than CoD, considering you yourself had said you never played it. Further more proving a point you don't know **** about games in general, seems like you're just nut hugging in that last post of yours. You also seem like one of those dumb asses that plays "whats hot" just to fit in or have something to play with all your friends. CoD is just a socializing game, no real game play has been involved in at least 6 years in that franchise. Running around spraying/camping in the same spot for mindless hours on end, while just loling it up with friends in a party doesn't require thinking/skill at all.

MonkeyC
02-05-2011, 10:27 AM
goldeneye and perfect dark are both considered the best console FPS's of all time...hardly a cult classic

making a statement like that, you just seem like a CoD fanboy.

jawnzer
02-05-2011, 10:32 AM
Sorry breh, I will be 20 in a week. Pardon my french. I do not think COD is the end all be all, but COD4 is one of the best fps in history. There is no denying it.

You're just saying COD2 because most people here haven't played it, and trying to impress everyone that you have been gaming for a long ass time. COD2 was great and all, but COD4 is one of the best fps in history, along with Halo 2 and cs. The balance of guns, the aesthetically pleasing maps (well balanced, and was made for every type of player to use), the controls, and the large community base it had playing it, and still playing it.

When I was 6 I was one of the top ranked Mortal Kombat players on Sega Channel, your point is invalid.

goldeneye and perfect dark are both considered the best console FPS's of all time...hardly a cult classic

In who's eyes? They are fun as ****, and great games, bust best FPS console game ever? Come on brah. I have friends that still play this game religiously, and they will tell me Halo2 or COD4 is way better. I ain't no cod fan boy, let me tell you that. I will be first to point out what sucks in any cod games. I bitch about this games more than anyone, but from common knowledge and experience COD4 is one of the best FPS ever.

PZL8
02-05-2011, 10:48 AM
Sorry breh, I will be 20 in a week. Pardon my french. I do not think COD is the end all be all, but COD4 is one of the best fps in history. There is no denying it.

You're just saying COD2 because most people here haven't played it, and trying to impress everyone that you have been gaming for a long ass time. COD2 was great and all, but COD4 is one of the best fps in history, along with Halo 2 and cs. The balance of guns, the aesthetically pleasing maps (well balanced, and was made for every type of player to use), the controls, and the large community base it had playing it, and still playing it.

When I was 6 I was one of the top ranked Mortal Kombat players on Sega Channel, your point is invalid.

In who's eyes? They are fun as ****, and great games, bust best FPS console game ever? Come on brah. I have friends that still play this game religiously, and they will tell me Halo2 or COD4 is way better. I ain't no cod fan boy, let me tell you that. I will be first to point out what sucks in any cod games. I bitch about this games more than anyone, but from common knowledge and experience COD4 is one of the best FPS ever.

Definitely not trying to brag as to how long I have been gaming. Please refer to my earlier post about CoD4 being anything but revolutionary. It's just a fall back CoD players have in order to defend themselves for such a sh!t game, saying it's okay, they'll make another good one soon, hopefully.

Stop saying CoD4 is the best FPS ever, you're a phucking moron that hasn't stepped foot outside of console gaming. If you want real gaming, upgrade from the duck shooter sh!t and play real games on the PC. I'm sorry, I didn't know CoD was better than Golden Eye, Counter-Strike, Doom, etc.

*edit*
also, seems like you're either a dumbass (even though thats already been determined) or just attempting to look cool but, your Mortal Combat statement doesn't invalidate any of my arguments, it actually does the opposite, it argues your OWN personal statement earlier.

Layziegtp
02-05-2011, 10:49 AM
Unreal Engine is one of the greatest things to happen to game development for almost all consoles, including handhelds (Infinity Blade for iPhone anyone?) I know that's not the point of this thread, but Epic Games makes quality ****.

SeanP35
02-05-2011, 10:56 AM

Let me get this straight:

You began this paragraph by saying that it's somebody's personal opinion whether they're the best FPS ever or not, then you end it by saying that COD4 is the best FPS ever regardless of opinion.

I lol'd.

MasterBench
02-05-2011, 11:01 AM
anyone who thinks a game with assisted aim is the best FPS ever probably has never played anything other then console

PatrickBateman1
02-05-2011, 11:04 AM
You're just saying COD2 because most people here haven't played it, and trying to impress everyone that you have been gaming for a long ass time.

Bingooo!!!

lol @ video game elitists.

PZL8
02-05-2011, 11:15 AM
Bingooo!!!

lol @ video game elitists.

Mad that I make an actual point of CoD 2 being a good game, and CoD 4 being a reskin of a really bad 3rd CoD game?

jawnzer
02-05-2011, 11:15 AM
Let me get this straight:

You began this paragraph by saying that it's somebody's personal opinion whether they're the best FPS ever or not, then you end it by saying that COD4 is the best FPS ever regardless of opinion.

I lol'd.

One of I guess everyone fails to see that. But alright, you nerds can have at er. 90% of the gaming community knows COD4 is one of the best fps of all time.

But maybe still you will think I am saying COD4 is the best fps of all time, so I will say it again.

ONE OF

Mad that I make an actual point of CoD 2 being a good game, and CoD 4 being a reskin of a really bad 3rd CoD game?

Alright, well I have nothing to say after that blanket statement, cause you just pointed out to us how dumb you truly are.

You kids are truly hilarious. You think I am the biggest COD fan boy, when I am far from it. Continue on, this is humoring me now.

PatrickBateman1
02-05-2011, 11:17 AM

Actually I just find it funny that you care so much about letting other people know that you have such great video game knowledge.

PZL8
02-05-2011, 11:17 AM
One of I guess everyone fails to see that. But alright, you nerds can have at er. 90% of the gaming community knows COD4 is one of the best fps of all time.

But maybe still you will think I am saying COD4 is the best fps of all time, so I will say it again.

ONE OF

Just go play CoD 2 and you'll see how much better it is than MW. Seriously

PZL8
02-05-2011, 11:20 AM
Actually I just find it funny that you care so much about letting other people know that you have such great video game knowledge.

Just making points, as they are valid. I could really careless honestly however, just tired of all these fanboys that play CoD and think it's the best ever when they have never even dabbed into known other good fps games. I'll give you that CoD is the best selling FPS series, but it's definitely not all it's cracked up to be. Theres honestly hardly any decent games out right now. I know a lot of my friends that played CoD sold Black Ops 2 weeks after release, and vowed to never purchase/play/support the CoD series again.

jawnzer
02-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Just go play CoD 2 and you'll see how much better it is than MW. Seriously

I have, and I can tell you COD4 is superior. But I am not going to run this traffic circle with you again, because it ain't going no where.

KC Chiefs / KU Jayhawks & K-State Wildcats / Miami Heat

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wowwwwww, now I REALLY can not take you seriously. Go back and lick papishos nuts.

PZL8
02-05-2011, 11:21 AM
I have, and I can tell you COD4 is superior. But I am not going to run this traffic circle with you again, because it ain't going no where.

Highly doubt you've played it then.

TexasHeat
02-05-2011, 11:25 AM
video games.... serious business.

PZL8
02-05-2011, 11:25 AM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wowwwwww, now I REALLY can not take you seriously. Go back and lick papishos nuts.

Strong edit in order to make fun of my teams. You mad I band-wagoned before the whole Lebron thing went down, more like I band-wagoned when they drafted Chalmers and Beasley.

Honestly, when are you going to grow up? You should get on that soon considering you're about to turn 20.

jawnzer
02-05-2011, 11:30 AM
Strong edit in order to make fun of my teams. You mad I band-wagoned before the whole Lebron thing went down, more like I band-wagoned when they drafted Chalmers and Beasley.

Honestly, when are you going to grow up? You should get on that soon considering you're about to turn 20.

Being mature on a forum, does not help me in my real life? I come on this forum to say w.e the **** I want, how ever the **** I want. The way I act on a forum =/= the way I act irl.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS GAME IS BETTER, LISTEN TO ME, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED THIS GAME, I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, that's pretty mature bro. Good luck with your future bandwagoning, and gaming goals in 2011.

EDIT: hopefully I got you before you hit F5.

My dad once bought a Ferrari and it broke down, he sold it and vowed to never buy one and told all his friends not to. Just because your opinion is that way, doesn't mean everyones is LOL. Black Ops is the WORST in the COD franchise, that game is ****ing horid, and they are just catering to noobs more and more. I told you before, I am the first to criticize any COD game. I have sold BO and will never touch it again. But you PC elitist can go back and play some CS hoping and praying that the gaming developers will start caring about you again and make you a decent fps.

IT AINT HAPPENING.

PZL8
02-05-2011, 11:32 AM
Being mature on a forum, does not help me in my real life? I come on this forum to say w.e the **** I want, how ever the **** I want. The way I act on a forum =/= the way I act irl.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS GAME IS BETTER, LISTEN TO ME, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED THIS GAME, I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, that's pretty mature bro. Good luck with your future bandwagoning, and gaming goals in 2011.

Thanks for the goodluck brah, I plan on looking at dem NY Jets if their coach ever gets his foot out of his mouth (pun intended) and im retired from gaming, except for Killzone 3, which looks very promising from the beta.

Lata br0

Galindo62
02-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Call of duty two is definitely the greatest fps shooter I ever played.

I wish they made a remake with just better graphics, leader boards, And a party system.

wrenny420
02-05-2011, 11:54 AM
Why is this thread still going? phaggots

SeanP35
02-05-2011, 12:04 PM

My dad once bought a Ferrari and it broke down, he sold it and vowed to never buy one and told all his friends not to. Just because your opinion is that way, doesn't mean everyones is LOL. Black Ops is the WORST in the COD franchise, that game is ****ing horid, and they are just catering to noobs more and more. I told you before, I am the first to criticize any COD game. I have sold BO and will never touch it again. But you PC elitist can go back and play some CS hoping and praying that the gaming developers will start caring about you again and make you a decent fps.

IT AINT HAPPENING.

So none of the Call of Duty games are decent FPS's?

Galindo62
02-05-2011, 12:13 PM

Nah **** that can't compare perfect dark to golden eye.

Perfect dark was trash.

SeanP35
02-05-2011, 12:15 PM

Perfect dark was trash.

Notsureifsrs.jpg

MonkeyC
02-05-2011, 12:29 PM

Perfect dark was trash.

lolwut

So none of the Call of Duty games are decent FPS's?

this

strong unaware that CoD was born on the PC

jawnzer
02-05-2011, 01:10 PM
lolwut

this

Strong aware, since I own it for PC.

Patrick-Bateman
02-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Most FPS gamers really don't want innovation. They like the same gameplay mechanics with minor changes (guns, uniforms, maps) for variety, because they don't want to learn new concepts. They just want to rape people online and establish dominance with ranks and perks.

Case-in-point: Brothers in Arms was a tactical FPS that had controllable AI squad mates and a suppression system where repeated near misses would throw off and blur your aim to simulate battle stress. This was a highly innovative and critically-acclaimed game, but its multiplayer is all but dead and I bet most people never heard of it. CoD players would rage to no end if something like a suppression system messed with their perfect, pinpoint-laser aiming, because it would mean they couldn't no-scope someone from 30 yards while jumping around a corner.

SeanP35
02-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Strong aware, since I own it for PC.

Then you = retard because you just said CoD games aren't decent. How can a game that is less-than-decent be one of the best FPS's ever?

Galindo62
02-05-2011, 02:53 PM
Notsureifsrs.jpg

lolwut

this

yeah sure many people loved it , but many people hated it as well.

MonkeyC
02-05-2011, 03:03 PM
yeah sure many people loved it , but many people hated it as well.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/nintendo-64/perfect-dark
http://www.gamerankings.com/n64/198275-perfect-dark/index.html

who hated it exactly?

jawnzer
02-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Then you = retard because you just said CoD games aren't decent. How can a game that is less-than-decent be one of the best FPS's ever?

Grammar, use it.

MonkeyC
02-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Grammar, use it.

makes sense to me.

pilly420
02-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Vanilla CoD & CoD 2 > all other CoD's

Labium
02-05-2011, 07:14 PM
bunch of whiny ass bitches in this thread

SeanP35
02-06-2011, 04:51 AM
Grammar, use it.

Great argument! You did a very good job of disproving my point. You'd be great on a debate team.

Strengthftw
02-06-2011, 06:20 AM
in to bash CoD

brb CoD 4, MW2, and Black Ops are all the exact same game