PDA

View Full Version : Hemo Rage Black Ultra Concentrate Review

ironmikezach
01-11-2011, 08:05 PM
I received my free tub of Hemo Rage Bruisin Berry in the mail to try and then review. I'm about 205 pounds, currently taking whey protein as well. The only other preworkout I have tried was no xplode about a year ago. Here's my honest opinion after two workouts.

Mixibility: 9/10 It seemed to mix quickly and didn't foam up.

Taste: 6/10 Did not like the taste. There was a very faint berry flavor, but for the most part it tasted like chemicals.

Energy and Focus: 9/10 I lift at night and am usually a little bit tired, but any tiredness I used to have is gone and I can endure longer workouts. Focus has increased a little, but not a significant amount.

Pump: 5/10 I felt zero change in pump compared to before I was taking this supplement.

Another thing I noticed was it seemed to make me more thirsty than usual, however this could be due to the fact that I was working harder and pushing myself to the max. I have heard some people feel a huge crash when taking this supplement, but I have yet to feel it. Im planning on finishing off the tub and we'll see if it's effectiveness continues. Overall im not mad at Hemo Rage, especially since it was free.