PDA

View Full Version : Big Mass at NIght

flex321
01-11-2011, 07:10 PM
How come at night time when i go to bed it feels that my muscles look like they are much bigger than in the morning. IN the morning they look pretty big, but at night time they seem alot bigger?

Usually in the morning i have 3 pieces of toast, peanut butter and jam on the them and half a liter of milk

So about 600 calories and about 35g of protein or so?

I was thinking about switching to oatmeal and egg whites. Would this make a difference?

Cumulonimbus
01-11-2011, 07:42 PM
Carbs - you fill out. Also have some more blood in there from being active throughout the day.

VincentiT
01-11-2011, 07:45 PM
How come at night time when i go to bed it feels that my muscles look like they are much bigger than in the morning. IN the morning they look pretty big, but at night time they seem alot bigger?

Usually in the morning i have 3 pieces of toast, peanut butter and jam on the them and half a liter of milk

I was thinking about switching to oatmeal and egg whites. Would this make a difference?

So you want to change your breakfast to make your muscles look bigger?

muffinman1996
01-11-2011, 07:50 PM

Your muscles look bigger because they are filled w/ water do to the carbs you eat throughout the day. Thats why you probly weigh 2-5 lbs heavy going to bed then what you are waking up.

Just hit your target macros for your meal/day and whatever you choose is fine!

belairdfence99
01-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Usually for me I wake up and I'm pretty dehydrated since my house is ultra-dry with a fire constantly roaring and thus I look pretty thin.

flex321
01-12-2011, 12:12 PM
Your muscles look bigger because they are filled w/ water do to the carbs you eat throughout the day. Thats why you probly weigh 2-5 lbs heavy going to bed then what you are waking up.

Just hit your target macros for your meal/day and whatever you choose is fine!

So if you are weighing yourself, would you weigh yourself at night time or in the morning. I like it at night cause i weigh more, but ya shouldn't you do at like lunch time maybe, just so its kind of in the middle?

Because in the morning i am 183lbs at night time i am usually 187lbs. Which one should i go with?