PDA

View Full Version : What were your goals, for 2010? Did you get them?

WarWithWeakness
01-07-2011, 05:17 AM
Personally, I absolutely smashed my goals for upperbody strength, and failed horribly in my goals for lowerbody strength.

There's a lesson there, I think. I mean, I didn't succeed in one and fail in the other because of disproportionate effort, I worked my ass off for both; but in the end, circumstance got the better of me for half of my goals.

**** circumstance.

2011, for me, means a redoubled dedication to bettering myself. I know what I need to do, and I'm going to do it.

Ry86
01-07-2011, 11:09 AM
My goals in 2010 were to put weight on i was just over 11 stone in january 2010!, didnt eat much and was a skinny lil rat lol.

im now 14 & 1/2 stone still bulking slowly & feeling skinny as hell think i got an eating disorder now lol, i go hardcore for a month then lose interest and come back its **** but theres always things that happen and bring my mood & motivation down.

i also started benching like 40kg at a push damn i always basically dreamed of benching 100kg lol well i smashed that too damn it gave me a hardon and after i done it i lost interest again what a fool!

hitting the gym this year got my dad as a training partner now so he dont let me skip days want to bulk to around 17ish stone before i think about cutting

i train 1 muscle group per session **** working all day and going to gym tho just isnt enough hours in the day man.

steven1977
01-07-2011, 12:03 PM
I wanted to get to 185-190 lbs. and I've done it. Also wanted to bench 315--probably can do it, just haven't attempted it yet.

jetlynk
01-07-2011, 01:06 PM
Personally, I absolutely smashed my goals for upperbody strength, and failed horribly in my goals for lowerbody strength.

There's a lesson there, I think. I mean, I didn't succeed in one and fail in the other because of disproportionate effort, I worked my ass off for both; but in the end, circumstance got the better of me for half of my goals.

**** circumstance.

2011, for me, means a redoubled dedication to bettering myself. I know what I need to do, and I'm going to do it.

Props to you man, better to not let your short falls get down but to use them to make you push harder and keep going.

Personally I didn't have a goal until the summer was over. I finally decided to get my ass of the sofa, quit eating junk and fast food, and go kick-some @$$. I've done pretty good for only 3 and 1/2 months of training losing over 40 lbs and gaining some nice strength.

For everyone else, keep it up, we maybe all alone with our training and our goals, but were are here together, trying to better ourselves, setting the course for others to follow. Maybe one day we can inspire more of the world to do the same.