PDA

View Full Version : Javid Best? Adrian Peterson?

arkmuscle
11-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Adrian Peterson is my RB starter but if he's not good to go who should I try and pick up? Also is Javid Best going to be back in the lineup before the end of the season or should I just drop him like a bad habit

Murph0408
11-30-2010, 04:16 PM
i have peterson and i think he'll be playing. but if he really can't make the field i grabbed his backup toby gerhart. their matchup vs the bills is pretty sweet so whoever plays is worth starting

joedirt87
11-30-2010, 05:01 PM
I wouldn't say Best is droppable, but he is a risky play at best if he returns. Lions run game has been non existent, and besides that monster 40 point day he had, Best has been a large disappointment not only in fantasy, but has a draft pick for the Lions.

Last I read on Peterson is it is nothing more than an ankle sprain, no damage or not even one of those dangerous high ankle sprains that have been known to keep a guy out. Vikings first practice is tomorrow so that will be the first time they test out the ankle. My guess is he plays, and even if he does Gerhart could be a decent play against Buffalo.