PDA

View Full Version : more pimples on ketosis?

Dysfunqtional
11-15-2010, 05:35 AM
I recently started a Keto diet and I have noticed I have been getting a few more pimples than normal (nothing serious) has anyone else had this? Is it just because I switched up my diet and my body is adjusting to it?

xKKx7
11-15-2010, 07:55 AM
I recently started a Keto diet and I have noticed I have been getting a few more pimples than normal (nothing serious) has anyone else had this? Is it just because I switched up my diet and my body is adjusting to it?

Honestly man, my skin got so much better after going on keto and I know most other people on the forum have said the same thing? Maybe just wash your face better and you should be fine. You just started your diet, might be just seasonal fluctuations and hormonal changes rather than from the diet itself.

Dysfunqtional
11-15-2010, 11:06 AM
Honestly man, my skin got so much better after going on keto and I know most other people on the forum have said the same thing? Maybe just wash your face better and you should be fine. You just started your diet, might be just seasonal fluctuations and hormonal changes rather than from the diet itself.

yeah I was thinking more of the diet/season change and my body adjusting, I had been eating clean and my face stays clean when I do that, plus the extra water should be helping.

NOVA888
11-15-2010, 11:40 AM
My skin clears up on keto.

bscherer
11-15-2010, 03:05 PM
My skin clears on keto as well. What's probably happening is that your body is reacting to the initial surge in fats. Just give it a week or two and I bet you'll clear up too. Don't quit.

Dysfunqtional
11-15-2010, 03:47 PM
My skin clears on keto as well. What's probably happening is that your body is reacting to the initial surge in fats. Just give it a week or two and I bet you'll clear up too. Don't quit.

definitely not giving, up it is better today. It wasn't like a huge outbreak or anything just a couple more than normal.