PDA

View Full Version : ITT: We discuss the Black OPs Weapons/Classes (likes/dislikes)

lllBoneZlll
11-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Currently I use the m16 for the majority of games...and its boss...add on a suppressor and extended mags....good to go...

last chance pro is so much win, due to the fact, if you travel in teams, ull die prob 80% less than normal (last chance pro is when you get revived by teamates when you are shot to last stand)

I dont really like any one shot ARs, too much lag at the moment to justify them..maybe in the future...

m60 is my choice of LMGs...add on a grip....good to go.

TheChadster08
11-10-2010, 10:33 AM
I just got to level 10 but I have always loved the m16, not very much recoil but I had one game where a dude was just wearing my ass out with the new fully auto famas. I'm mean srsly just killing me everytime we were head to head.

But the m16 is my gun of choice but I'll have to play more before I give more info on perks.

209manny
11-10-2010, 11:33 AM
with last chance pro, can anybody in your team revive you, or do they have to be using last chance as well?

kyleTX
11-10-2010, 11:45 AM
with last chance pro, can anybody in your team revive you, or do they have to be using last chance as well?

wondering this as well

AteTanka
11-10-2010, 11:51 AM
wondering this as well

anyone

Baketsomaru
11-10-2010, 11:52 AM
What's up with all these seperate black ops threads? There is an official black ops thread. Why not discuss this and everything else black ops in there?

Gator Brah
11-10-2010, 11:52 AM
What's up with all these seperate black ops threads? There is an official black ops thread. Why not discuss this and everything else black ops in there?

this

lllBoneZlll
11-10-2010, 12:43 PM

that is general discussion....this is about a subject in the game, to reduce clutter and confusion in the big thread....yumadtho?

Baketsomaru
11-10-2010, 02:06 PM
that is general discussion....this is about a subject in the game, to reduce clutter and confusion in the big thread....yumadtho?

I ain't even mad just saiyan. They are currently talking about weapons and perks in the offical thread. Just saiyan.