PDA

View Full Version : Final Diablo 3 Class Just Announced and DotA for SC2

hawaiian robots
10-22-2010, 01:06 PM
New playable class Demon Hunter

http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/characters/demonhunter.xml

Also arenas announced for Diablo 3

Also Blizzard is implementing a DoTA map for SC2 - for free I might add.

Bababooey100
10-22-2010, 01:17 PM
When is it coming out about 5 years from now?

yoCasmu
10-22-2010, 01:47 PM
When is it coming out about 5 years from now?

custom dota like map has been out for ages. lol

hawaiian robots
10-22-2010, 01:50 PM
custom dota like map has been out for ages. lol

This is a blizzard one, not the 3rd party one that is out there.

NoA
10-22-2010, 02:11 PM
Blizzard is going to dun goof Diablo. The original people that made Diablo 1&2 don't work with Blizzard anymore, and the work they did before they left has been scrapped.

lotusfreek
10-22-2010, 02:33 PM
This is a blizzard one, not the 3rd party one that is out there.

Which mean it will start out unbalanced and take a month to fix it. Then something else is unbalanced and another month. No thanks

Galvatorex
10-22-2010, 04:08 PM
BRB combining amazon and assassin and calling it a new class

wrenny420
10-22-2010, 05:02 PM
Blizzard is going to dun goof Diablo. The original people that made Diablo 1&2 don't work with Blizzard anymore, and the work they did before they left has been scrapped.

you dumb.

blizzard never fails at creating awesome games. d3 won't fail. and its not all the original people. its only a few that branched off.

3 awesome announcements IMO.

Box_o_Dynamite
10-22-2010, 05:27 PM
demon hunter

Hell yea, archer time baby.

Box_o_Dynamite
10-22-2010, 05:31 PM
EUM_geDy1UQ

lems
10-22-2010, 05:49 PM
the trailer doesn't seem blizzard quality to me. wtf happened to their quality brahs?

terrorwrist
10-22-2010, 05:52 PM

yeah.... the original diablo crew made a game called torchlight that tanked. brb hack'n'slash with no multiplayer. do not want.

wrenny420
10-22-2010, 06:03 PM
yeah.... the original diablo crew made a game called torchlight that tanked. brb hack'n'slash with no multiplayer. do not want.

actually it didnt tank. it was a good game and got a HUGE underground following. in fact so that they are making torchlight 2 with multiplayer.

Saedeas
10-22-2010, 06:26 PM

Torchlight was actually really good. If they could have made it multiplayer it would rock so hard.

Bryce.MacLaren
10-22-2010, 11:31 PM
the trailer doesn't seem blizzard quality to me. wtf happened to their quality brahs?
well the cutscenes in starcraft II were sh/t quality too. I think they they cut the budget of the CGI and cutscene departments to keep costs down.

NoA
10-23-2010, 01:36 AM
you dumb.

blizzard never fails at creating awesome games. d3 won't fail. and its not all the original people. its only a few that branched off.

3 awesome announcements IMO.

Yeah cause you know all the people that worked for Blizzard North and LA? Please stfu with your broknowledge

wrenny420
10-23-2010, 01:56 AM
Yeah cause you know all the people that worked for Blizzard North and LA? Please stfu with your broknowledge

no cuz its ****ing common knowledge if you followed d2 and torch light idiot. only like 2-3 guys branched off. you think only 3 guys worked on d2?

gtfo.

Nitric Oxide
10-23-2010, 03:22 AM
I work 12 hour night shifts in a small 8 man call center in which calls only come about once every 2 hours or so. We just got a new manager and said he doesn't mind if we bring laptops to work. I used to be a huge D2/PC gamer 6 years ago and contemplated if I should ever get back into video games when D3 comes out. I think I can manage to get about 20 hours of playing time a week during work in which I make 25 an hour lmao. I usually just sleep but I think I'll play d3 instead when it comes out. Pretty stoked for this now, it should make time fly by at work.

Sorry for the irrelevant post, I just had to brag about this.

SEX
10-23-2010, 03:28 AM
release d3 already

asylumz
10-23-2010, 03:33 AM
lol they're gonna release an expansion bringing back the necro

PS: who cares about dota for sc2? hon and LoL are better and always will be

wrenny420
10-23-2010, 03:35 AM
lol they're gonna release an expansion bringing back the necro

PS: who cares about dota for sc2? hon and LoL are better and always will be

no, they arent. LoL is fcking garbage and hon was good. got bored fast. copying dota doesn't work. blizzard will make it new and exciting and icefrog is making a new dota anyways.

so rip hon and lol.

asylumz
10-23-2010, 03:46 AM
no, they arent. LoL is fcking garbage and hon was good. got bored fast. copying dota doesn't work. blizzard will make it new and exciting and icefrog is making a new dota anyways.

so rip hon and lol.

you probably just suck at LoL

"copying dota wont work"
"blizzard is making a dota map for sc2"
"blizzard will make it new and exciting"
do you see a problem what what you just said? blizzard isn't going to do shiit, it's not going to be much different from the dota they have right now in sc2, which sucks. blizzard can't even balance sc2 and they've been balancing world of warcraft since it came out. you have too much faith in a company owned by activision

icefrog is leading a team with valve making a dota game, which probably won't be much different

KouRon
10-23-2010, 03:47 AM
OP you just awared me of the new D3 class and for that i thank you!

I have been antiously awaiting the arrival of the final class and it looks EPIC!

One Badass Mofo
10-23-2010, 04:05 AM
lol @ phaggots doubting blizzard.

Its not let gamers down once in the last decade or two. ralph pls go

NoA
10-23-2010, 04:12 AM
no cuz its ****ing common knowledge if you followed d2 and torch light idiot. only like 2-3 guys branched off. you think only 3 guys worked on d2?

gtfo.

And your credentials in the game design community plz? ... go back to Wii phaggot

Bryce.MacLaren
10-23-2010, 05:54 AM
lol @ phaggots doubting blizzard.

Its not let gamers down once in the last decade or two. ralph pls go
anything owned by activision turns to sh/t.

SC2 was crap and a big dissapointment to me. I paid for that game and was let down.

Single player was so bad i didn't even bother with multiplayer.

KraftDanner
10-23-2010, 05:59 AM
ok so no paladin? fuk off that's gay.

and the demon hunter is pretty much assassin meets amazon

all the new classes are hybrids of old classes

One Badass Mofo
10-23-2010, 08:33 AM

SC2 was crap and a big dissapointment to me. I paid for that game and was let down.

The point of SC2 is basically the multiplayer. You're doing it wrong brah.

SC2 = 10/10

wrenny420
10-23-2010, 10:05 AM
you probably just suck at LoL

"copying dota wont work"
"blizzard is making a dota map for sc2"
"blizzard will make it new and exciting"
do you see a problem what what you just said? blizzard isn't going to do shiit, it's not going to be much different from the dota they have right now in sc2, which sucks. blizzard can't even balance sc2 and they've been balancing world of warcraft since it came out. you have too much faith in a company owned by activision

icefrog is leading a team with valve making a dota game, which probably won't be much different

LoL is the newbie dota. It's horrible. You mad that LoL and HoN suck? They will be completely dead in a year. Hell they are already half dead, lawl.

Name me one game that has been balanced since it came out? That doesn't have any patches changing any type of characters/skills since day one. K thanks newbie. Theres a reason blizzard sells the most games and has the most subscribers. You sound like you hating cuz you blow.

wrenny420
10-23-2010, 10:06 AM

LOL. First off its made for multiplayer and you probably suck at SC. Go 0-5 in your placement matches brah?

So Diablo 2, WoW, and sc2 all went to ****. Damn I must've missed the memo along with five billion other people.

Wanna know the truth? If blizzard wasn't around, PC gaming would be dead. Thanks brah.

Bryce.MacLaren
10-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Are you serious? Star craft 2 is the st.anger of the gaming industry. We have to fork our 3x as much for all three character classes, multiplayer and the cheesiest story line in gaming history. It took blizard 10 years to perfect the game and not once did they think about the single player campaign? I used to obsess about SC throughout grade school and high school for both the single player and multiplayer and blizzard sh/at on that. Also it doesn't look that impressive that we need to buy into their excuse that the whole game wouldn't fit. Unreal tournament 2004 came out with multiple DVDs to keep up with expectations.

I know muliplayer is where its at but i left my WC3, quke and CS days in highschool and college. I don't have time for multiplayer with work - much like many of the original SC fans from back in the day. Hell my boss even got star craft II thinking the story line would have been as epic as it was back in the day. It wasn't.

I too was a blizard fan boy until i saw the trailers for Diablo 3 and played SCII. I'm no longer impressed.