PDA

View Full Version : randy moss and ray rice for chris johnson should i do it

physicalfreak89
10-13-2010, 09:04 PM
team

http://i56.tinypic.com/30m3lw0.jpg

not sure at all what to do i have a feeling moss is going to break out. and ray rice is starting to face week defenses.

physicalfreak89
10-13-2010, 09:14 PM
I think i might do it guys ray rice wont get the goal line touches and moss might put up big numbers but i think i got enough help at wideout. i need more feedback before i do it though

Jyeatbvg
10-13-2010, 09:23 PM
don't do it man, I think Ray Rice alone will have a bigger rest-of-the-year than CJ. Throw Moss into the mix and I'd veto this in a heartbeat.

Rhynosaurus
10-13-2010, 09:54 PM
I wouldnt do it, your WR are pretty weak as-is, getting rid of Moss is a good way to get yourself a lot of digits in the loss column. You are 4-1 now and Rice is coming around, stay put.

T2TL
10-13-2010, 09:55 PM
I think i might do it guys ray rice wont get the goal line touches and moss might put up big numbers but i think i got enough help at wideout. i need more feedback before i do it though

It's not like they just announced Rice would see an increase in goal line carries or anything. This is a terrible trade.

physicalfreak89
10-13-2010, 09:55 PM
don't do it man, I think Ray Rice alone will have a bigger rest-of-the-year than CJ. Throw Moss into the mix and I'd veto this in a heartbeat.

Idk man it's very tempting but yeh I think I might make a counter with TO and Ray rice

T2TL
10-13-2010, 09:57 PM
Idk man it's very tempting but yeh I think I might make a counter with TO and Ray rice

lol a girl is going to get one over on you in fantasy. This will be sweet. Good luck with that very mediocre WR core to upgrade slightly at RB. You realize you're starting Ronnie Brown? Why don't you work on that before giving away your whole team

physicalfreak89
10-13-2010, 10:16 PM
lol a girl is going to get one over on you in fantasy. This will be sweet. Good luck with that very mediocre WR core to upgrade slightly at RB. You realize you're starting Ronnie Brown? Why don't you work on that before giving away your whole team

I did not do the trade and my lineup is not set

T2TL
10-13-2010, 10:52 PM
I did not do the trade and my lineup is not set

Is there another RB on your team that got cut off below Amendola? DMC is not the answer to an RB2 for the season. Trust me, don't do the deal. Rice is picking it up and Moss is going to be a top 5 WR. It's just not worth it.

physicalfreak89
10-13-2010, 10:57 PM
Is there another RB on your team that got cut off below Amendola? DMC is not the answer to an RB2 for the season. Trust me, don't do the deal. Rice is picking it up and Moss is going to be a top 5 WR. It's just not worth it.

brandon jackson and meh dmc was dominating before he got injured but bush is back so im looking to trade for an rb