PDA

View Full Version : The Florida Gators have the 96th ranked offense in the country

FARVIN
10-10-2010, 08:06 AM
mind = blown.

Big_Pete1000
10-10-2010, 08:18 AM
mind = blown.

Well they depended on one guy for everything for the past 3 years. All of sudden they have no clue what to do with a regular QB. Urban Meyer needs a new game plan.

Fastforward7
10-10-2010, 08:21 AM
You guys are going backwards. Pretty sure it was 90th last week. Must feel bad man.

FARVIN
10-10-2010, 08:24 AM
Well they depended on one guy for everything for the past 3 years. All of sudden they have no clue what to do with a regular QB. Urban Meyer needs a new game plan.

www.firesteveaddazio.com

just can't believe it's THIS bad.

FARVIN
10-10-2010, 08:27 AM
You guys are going backwards. Pretty sure it was 90th last week. Must feel bad man.

there is no excuse. Recruit a top 5 class every year and get 1 star performance from 5 star players

I think Meyer has lost his edge

bmy-
10-10-2010, 09:50 AM
welcome to my world.

Fastforward7
10-10-2010, 10:17 AM
welcome to my world.

Wtf? You have Les Miles on your side. That's like having the luck of the Irish, a rabbit's foot, a four leaf clover, and a horseshoe all rolled up into one man. If Chip Kelly ever leaves Oregon I'll be pulling hard for us to bring Miles in. As they say, it's better to be lucky than good.

charity4thepoor
10-10-2010, 10:20 AM

our offense wasnt good last year either. i dont think people realize that percy was the guy that made the offense go the best

JTrain306
10-10-2010, 10:21 AM
http://www.mocksession.com/30fps//ITSAMAGICDRESS.gif

bmy-
10-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Wtf? You have Les Miles on your side. That's like having the luck of the Irish, a rabbit's foot, a four leaf clover, and a horseshoe all rolled up into one man. If Chip Kelly ever leaves Oregon I'll be pulling hard for us to bring Miles in. As they say, it's better to be lucky than good.

you must have missed 2008 and 2009 lol. we had the #112th ranked offense last year to pair up with a top-10 defense

he is pretty lucky though lmfao

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2756/luckyles.gif

mtomjr14
10-10-2010, 10:25 AM
our offense wasnt good last year either. i dont think people realize that percy was the guy that made the offense go the best

and mullen

BeauJ
10-10-2010, 10:32 AM
I wont be shocked if Meyer calls it quits after this season. He has lost all control of this team and has seemed lethargic all season. We ALL see the problem. Fans do, the media, other coaches, writers, yet Meyer turns a shoulder to it. Miss state will make them look foolish next week.

Thought the Bama game would be a wake up.... Lol. It's gone even further downhill with this high school offense

Calhexas
10-10-2010, 10:41 AM
mind = blown.

I hate to say I told you so, but I believe I said several times that you fellas would go through Tebow withdrawals.

You guys didn't want to listen.

Tes45
10-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Florida fans that have no idea what life was like pre-Meyer or Tebow make me ****in lol

efoi
10-10-2010, 10:48 AM
urban meyer -

http://www.cirith-ennor.co.uk/theoden.jpg

steve addazio -

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/gallery/2002/10/29/wormtongue3.jpg

mtomjr14
10-10-2010, 10:55 AM
lulz^^^

but really i didn't think it was possible to under-utilize the ridiculous amount of talent we have like the coaches are doing this season...they refuse to open the offense up at all until they absolutley have to...late in games or if we are behind but when we do it works...imagine that

but it doesn't matter bc nothing is going to change this year...lets just hope Meyer takes care of the OC situation this offseason

bmy-
10-10-2010, 11:21 AM
lulz^^^

but really i didn't think it was possible to under-utilize the ridiculous amount of talent we have like the coaches are doing this season...they refuse to open the offense up at all until they absolutley have to...late in games or if we are behind but when we do it works...imagine that

but it doesn't matter bc nothing is going to change this year...lets just hope Meyer takes care of the OC situation this offseason

i'm not really sold that you guys have that much offensive talent. demps is a good RB, burton is the real deal (just young), and Moore is a good (not great) receiver..

no hernandez, no tebow, no harvin.. you don't have that go-to guy you had in the past and i think that's the difference. your defensive talent is just obscene.. but until debose establishes himself as a playmaker.. that's what you're lacking