PDA

View Full Version : First comp + Before/After PICS!

Dallas_15
09-23-2010, 02:35 PM
Hey Guys,

First of all, thanks to everyone who helped me out on these forums. They are a MASSIVE help for first time competitors!

I had my first competition last Sunday - unfortunately I didn't make top 5, competition was tight with 16 competitors!

Although I didn't place I am very happy with how far I've come.

Here I am BEFORE:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24/dallassaron/144.jpg

AND.....

16 TO 19 WEEKS LATER.....

AFTER HARD TRAINING/DIETING...

AFTER:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24/dallassaron/003.jpg

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help - Now its time for a big off-season to come back to the teenage division massive & lean!

bwelch1985
09-23-2010, 02:45 PM
awesome work brother! huge congrats!

that's a sick ab/thigh shot.

put up the stage pics when you get em.

Dallas_15
09-23-2010, 02:52 PM
awesome work brother! huge congrats!

that's a sick ab/thigh shot.

put up the stage pics when you get em.

Thanks man - Heres one... I'm 4th in from the right..massive line-up lol. will try get some more soon...

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24/dallassaron/248.jpg

UCFBuilder
09-23-2010, 02:56 PM
AMAZING transformation man...your dedication and hard work def. payed of man...who gives a fuk if u didnt place...u won by simply doing what you did

Dallas_15
09-23-2010, 02:57 PM
Im 5 from the right in this pic......

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24/dallassaron/252.jpg

daboboy
09-23-2010, 05:07 PM
F'ing awesome bro ^^ looks amazing

AlwaysTryin
09-23-2010, 06:22 PM
Holy crap that's a huge lineup lol!

Dallas_15
09-23-2010, 07:30 PM
AMAZING transformation man...your dedication and hard work def. payed of man...who gives a fuk if u didnt place...u won by simply doing what you did

Thanks man, yeah Im very happy with how far ive come. now i can focus on putting on some sick size! and come back bigger and better

Dallas_15
09-23-2010, 07:31 PM
Holy crap that's a huge lineup lol!

I know lol. Was awesome fun! cant wait to do another

surfergirl36
09-23-2010, 08:08 PM
Congrats Dallas! You looked really good and it`s an amazing transformation! Good job :)

Exa123
09-23-2010, 10:21 PM
Dallas did awesome to came from where he did, i was at the show and the judges went for pure size over conditioning from the looks of their top 5. The eventual winner whilst he had great muscularity and thickness for a teen wasnt really sharp enough imo. Dallas was one of the best conditioned in the line up but unfortunately didnt have th emuscle to hang with what the judges went for.

Mate great to meet you and look forward to seeing your progress this offseason, did really well. Posing spot on, and looked like you had fun up there. Nice job first time out!

Scaglietti
09-24-2010, 02:32 AM
you looked good man, very tough competition, thats a big line up!

above all regardless of where u finished at the comp, your transformation is insanely good in its own right.

Regarding them pictures can u pinpoint who the winner was?

AustrianOakJr
09-24-2010, 03:40 AM
Wow......fantastic progress man. Great work. Hard to believe a physique like that wouldnt make the top 5!! What show was this?

chaosmatt
09-24-2010, 04:14 AM
Wow......fantastic progress man. Great work. Hard to believe a physique like that wouldnt make the top 5!! What show was this?

i was thinking the same thing when i saw the abs + thigh home shot, then i saw you on stage and thought you should have placed.

Nice work though man atleast you have shown you can do one of the hardest things that an athlete can do, prepare for a bodybuilding comp and get that conditioned naturally.

Reps for you

Zaneseed
09-24-2010, 04:21 AM
you did awesome man :) was awesome fun aye lol

still haven't got my pics in the mail though

ronin_ts
09-24-2010, 04:28 AM
Dallas did awesome to came from where he did, i was at the show and the judges went for pure size over conditioning from the looks of their top 5. The eventual winner whilst he had great muscularity and thickness for a teen wasnt really sharp enough imo. Dallas was one of the best conditioned in the line up but unfortunately didnt have th emuscle to hang with what the judges went for.

Mate great to meet you and look forward to seeing your progress this offseason, did really well. Posing spot on, and looked like you had fun up there. Nice job first time out!

Looking at the photos I say your right but a bit disappointed he didnt place when he was one of the hardest on stage.

Dallas props to you for getting in sick condition and enjoying for first show :)

Ash16
09-24-2010, 05:00 AM
inspirational mate. thats an amazing transformation. pretty much what i am aiming to do. i would love to do a show some day.. tis my dream. how long did it take from before to the after pic? can u please give a very small diet listing for me ? :) jealous as

oh 16-19 weeks just read it :P my bad. thats awesome dude what supplements you find where the best?

DaveBriggs
09-24-2010, 05:05 AM
inspirational mate. thats an amazing transformation. pretty much what i am aiming to do. i would love to do a show some day.. tis my dream. how long did it take from before to the after pic? can u please give a very small diet listing for me ? :) jealous as

oh 16-19 weeks just read it :P my bad. thats awesome dude what supplements you find where the best?

great job mate!!

you get really lean. whats next for you man?
also what would you change/improve on your next prep?

yaz_rulz
09-24-2010, 05:11 AM
GJDM! sick progress n ripped as f@ck!

fitcopforlife
09-24-2010, 05:42 AM
Damn good work and at 18, bright future ahead of you bro.

Webber91
09-24-2010, 01:45 PM
Nice work again bro, I still can't believe how stacked your show was compared to mine lol

As I said before who gives a sh*t where we place, we got there and we know we looked good so that's what matters. Hopefully I'll see you on stage next year!

Dallas_15
09-24-2010, 02:05 PM
Thanks everyone for all your kind words! It really does mean alot & is more motivation for me to come back bigger & better!

Thanks heaps Dan. Your help along the way was awesome. Wouldn't of come in anywhere as lean as I did without your help bud!

Thanks Oak, means alot coming from you! It was an INBA show in Australia.

Hey Man. definitely do a comp. Best thing Ive ever done and the whole journey is awesome! As for supplements, just WPI protein & a multi.

great job mate!!

you get really lean. whats next for you man?
also what would you change/improve on your next prep?
Thanks Dave. I am going to bulk (clean) up until next year and do a comp at the end of next year. I WILL come back to the teens massive & leaner! (and hopefully place this time..lol jks)

Nice work again bro, I still can't believe how stacked your show was compared to mine lol

As I said before who gives a sh*t where we place, we got there and we know we looked good so that's what matters. Hopefully I'll see you on stage next year!

Haha yeah man, was all good fun. Def see you on stage at nationals next year!

Exa123
09-24-2010, 02:17 PM
Thanks heaps Dan. Your help along the way was awesome. Wouldn't of come in anywhere as lean as I did without your help bud!

BAH! Please haha you did the work, nailed the diet, did your cardio and stood on stage - i just sent you some emails and tweaking things which gave you the best opportunity to be in your best shape ever and have fun on stage. All about you mate

Dallas_15
09-24-2010, 02:29 PM
BAH! Please haha you did the work, nailed the diet, did your cardio and stood on stage - i just sent you some emails and tweaking things which gave you the best opportunity to be in your best shape ever and have fun on stage. All about you mate

Haha you also put me in gear mentally and kept me pumped up haha. You going to the nabba show today? I'll have to come down soon for a session.

Exa123
09-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Haha you also put me in gear mentally and kept me pumped up haha. You going to the nabba show today? I'll have to come down soon for a session.

Nah mate not to that one, i will be up the coast on the 17th for the IFBB with PhiL Heath Guest posing!!!! cant wait for that! - wanna get a lift in before hand?

theyoungblood
09-24-2010, 02:38 PM
Congrats. keep up with the good work.

Dallas_15
09-24-2010, 02:55 PM
Nah mate not to that one, i will be up the coast on the 17th for the IFBB with PhiL Heath Guest posing!!!! cant wait for that! - wanna get a lift in before hand?
Yeah for sure! I can't wait for that. Just give me a text

jd408
09-24-2010, 03:37 PM
good Job! dang who would of that under that before pic was the after lol
Really good work, be proud. I wish I could dial a diet in like that. little jealous here lol

Dallas_15
09-24-2010, 09:23 PM
good Job! dang who would of that under that before pic was the after lol
Really good work, be proud. I wish I could dial a diet in like that. little jealous here lol

Thanks alot man, yeah, I am very happy with how far I've come!

db2012
09-25-2010, 02:13 AM
Huge transformation great job!

IrishPilot
09-25-2010, 06:16 AM
Well done!

Dallas_15
09-25-2010, 04:08 PM
Well done!

Thanks Mate, appreciate it!

Agostage
09-25-2010, 04:20 PM
Excellent job - welcome to the club

sponge90
09-26-2010, 06:27 PM
Thanks man - Heres one... I'm 4th in from the right..massive line-up lol. will try get some more soon...

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24/dallassaron/248.jpg

haha i train with the dude 2nd in from the right

mind **** haha

TheHeirApparent
09-26-2010, 11:06 PM
how didnt u make the top 5? conditioning looked on

Dallas_15
09-27-2010, 02:10 AM
how didnt u make the top 5? conditioning looked on

Not sure, maybe the big line up? being on the end didnt help either lol. oh well. might do a diff federation comp in 2 weeks! try again :D

steven1977
10-01-2010, 08:47 AM
Impressive transformation in such a short time. Major props.

DerickNW
10-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Nice job bro. Big lineup. Keep it going!

Dallas_15
10-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Impressive transformation in such a short time. Major props.
Thanks bud.

Nice job bro. Big lineup. Keep it going!

Yeah was a huge line up haha, got my next one in 8 days time :D

Rsardinia
10-01-2010, 01:28 PM
awesome cut dude, you'll look awesome with some added size.

BuffItalian
10-01-2010, 01:50 PM
Amazing cut! Do you mind sharing your weights in the two pix? More curious of what your stage weight was.

Dallas_15
10-01-2010, 02:22 PM
awesome cut dude, you'll look awesome with some added size.
Thanks man, Yeah after this comp I plan to clean bulk until end of next year and come in as big and as lean again for the teens.

Amazing cut! Do you mind sharing your weights in the two pix? More curious of what your stage weight was.

Thanks buddy, First pic I was around 80kg, second pic/stage weight was 68 - 70kg. It was a long hard journey but I dont regret a second of it.

Lathareo82
10-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Dude, you look fuking awesome, great job!!

Dallas_15
10-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Dude, you look fuking awesome, great job!!

Thanks man, I really appreciate all the support and comments!

TheWrath
10-02-2010, 02:41 PM
wait there were 16 people in the teen class?

Dallas_15
10-02-2010, 02:59 PM
wait there were 16 people in the teen class?

Yeah, lol. Massive line up right.

TheWrath
10-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Yeah, lol. Massive line up right.

yeah lol, if there wasnt a pic i dont know if i would beleive you.

Dallas_15
10-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Haha yeah I was pretty suprosed at the turn out when I got backstage! crazy, but all good fun! :D