PDA

View Full Version : Tanning - What did we do before the tan?

Autino
09-18-2010, 04:57 PM
I have seen some pics of some white guys on stage that quickly made me a firm believer in tanning.

Looking in the mirror today I noticed that my upper body is a lot more tan than my lower (due to outdoor cardio with shirt off). My legs are just as cut as my uppers, but they sure don't look it under the lights.

From what I can tell, shaving, and tanning are the two biggest opticle illusions we can take advantage of while on stage..

Devils
09-18-2010, 05:31 PM
I have seen some pics of some white guys on stage that quickly made me a firm believer in tanning.

Looking in the mirror today I noticed that my upper body is a lot more tan than my lower (due to outdoor cardio with shirt off). My legs are just as cut as my uppers, but they sure don't look it under the lights.

From what I can tell, shaving, and tanning are the two biggest opticle illusions we can take advantage of while on stage..

Are you serious? all competitors are expected to use tanning product. It's the essential part of competing.

A natural tan is going to damage your skin and you will never be as dark as using a spray/bottle tan.

Research

Autino
09-18-2010, 06:54 PM
Are you serious? all competitors are expected to use tanning product. It's the essential part of competing.

A natural tan is going to damage your skin and you will never be as dark as using a spray/bottle tan.

Research

Am I serious about what?
No **** it is part of the deal. I get that.. Just commenting how how much I noticed it today under different conditions..

AlwaysTryin
09-19-2010, 02:40 AM
Your topic title is a question...not a statement

DanTheManB
09-19-2010, 08:11 AM
Your topic title is a question...not a statement

this.

AUTINO STOP FUKING POSTING ASININE TOPICS!!!!!!

inb4 ultimate troll calls me a troll

MrMcCarthy
09-19-2010, 11:15 AM
another quality thread by Autino

Autino
09-19-2010, 04:43 PM
this.

AUTINO STOP FUKING POSTING ASININE TOPICS!!!!!!

inb4 ultimate troll calls me a troll

Glad to see it is so each to illicit a response from you Dan..
Thats for letting me get in to your head..

DanTheManB
09-19-2010, 04:47 PM
Glad to see it is so each to illicit a response from you Dan..
Thats for letting me get in to your head..

please. it would take you lifetimes to get into my head. and if you ever did actually make it you'd want out as fast as possible

Autino
09-19-2010, 04:57 PM
please. it would take you lifetimes to get into my head. and if you ever did actually make it you'd want out as fast as possible

Probably so.