PDA

View Full Version : mytouch slide or samsung galaxy s for tmobile

AssyrianMuscle
08-10-2010, 10:05 AM
for the first time ever it seems there are 2 solid options I can choose from tmobile.

i have a mytouch right now, rooted it, have a custom rom, swype, etc. and it's pretty nice. the phone itself is a pos tho, pretty slow and im sick of having to wait between apps/windows because it seems to only happen when im really in a rush to switch between **** on my phone.

i've seen videos on both phones and they both seem solid, any imput?

supacrazymonkey
08-10-2010, 11:20 AM
for the first time ever it seems there are 2 solid options I can choose from tmobile.

i have a mytouch right now, rooted it, have a custom rom, swype, etc. and it's pretty nice. the phone itself is a pos tho, pretty slow and im sick of having to wait between apps/windows because it seems to only happen when im really in a rush to switch between **** on my phone.

i've seen videos on both phones and they both seem solid, any imput?

Galaxy s. No question. Best phone I've ever had.

AssyrianMuscle
08-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Galaxy s. No question. Best phone I've ever had.

whats with this trend of nice phones not having a flash. not that it's a big deal but it's the same thing with my mytouch.

Coal Man
08-10-2010, 11:06 PM
galaxy s, best device I ever owned, get yours today

AssyrianMuscle
08-11-2010, 01:02 AM

haha nice first mod post in a thread of mine.

guess thats a sign to get that phone.

Theprofessore
08-11-2010, 01:17 AM

I'm eligible for an upgrade (from G1) in Oct. and have been wanting this. I for sure will get one.

c0vjek
08-11-2010, 06:54 AM
I'm eligible for an upgrade (from G1) in Oct. and have been wanting this. I for sure will get one.

I upgraded from G1 to galaxy S and it was worth it. The only thing I had to get used to was the touch screen key board. Took me about a week and half but now i text way faster.

But OP

mytouch slide was the best phone before galaxy S brah

Two of my friends got their my touch slide phone "stolen" after they played with my galaxy S so I can get a new phone [they had insurance]