PDA

View Full Version : Big problem with SC2 needs to be fixed

Fuddrucker
08-06-2010, 09:55 AM
I dont know why its like this because in WC3 the system was amazing where if one of your partners left you took control and they continued to mine their own resources. In SC2 when one of my partners leave and I begin to build on them it drains my resources and not theirs for some reason. It also doesnt show on their building how much resources they have.

Its better than the original SC where when they left they would be uncontrollable(at least when I used to play 10 yrs ago) but this **** needs to be fixed

wrenny420
08-06-2010, 10:02 AM
I dont know why its like this because in WC3 the system was amazing where if one of your partners left you took control and they continued to mine their own resources. In SC2 when one of my partners leave and I begin to build on them it drains my resources and not theirs for some reason. It also doesnt show on their building how much resources they have.

Its better than the original SC where when they left they would be uncontrollable(at least when I used to play 10 yrs ago) but this **** needs to be fixed

Who cares? Stop using a scrubby partner. This isn't a big problem at all. SC is about 1v1 man. Nub.

LiftHeavy85
08-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Who cares? Stop using a scrubby partner. This isn't a big problem at all. SC is about 1v1 man. Nub.

no.

wrenny420
08-06-2010, 10:06 AM
You aren't meant to win when your parnter leaves and blizzard wants that or else they would've made it like stupid wc3.

Fuddrucker
08-06-2010, 12:35 PM

I enjoy 4v4 nub and in WC3 when all 3 of my parnters left on 4v4 it would be over for th other team because I could control all 4 guys and play perfectly unlike nubs like you.