PDA

View Full Version : 3gs vs iphone 4

Fist-Of-Freedom
08-06-2010, 07:39 AM
my 3g broke last night and suddenly wont turn on. i'm going to head to att after work and pick up a new phone.

is it worth the risk of buying the iphone 4 with all the glitches? or should i just get the 3gs and play it safe?

rkesh88
08-06-2010, 07:46 AM
ill prob be in the same boat if something happens to my 3g, and with that being said ill prob get the 3gs for the sake of its reliability and durability over the 4g. Unless you like to have the newsest thngs at their drop i really wouldnt invest in the 4g. plus the 3gs is cheaper.

alegend90
08-06-2010, 07:47 AM
my 3g broke last night and suddenly wont turn on. i'm going to head to att after work and pick up a new phone.

is it worth the risk of buying the iphone 4 with all the glitches? or should i just get the 3gs and play it safe?

what glitches? isn't it only the antenna, which is fixed with a case? i think it would be safe to pick up a 4g if you need a new phone anyways. i am a 3gs user btw and love it. im not upgrading to the 4g bc i just got the 3gs in january. not to mention i don't need video chat or any of that.

Fist-Of-Freedom
08-06-2010, 09:56 AM
what glitches? isn't it only the antenna, which is fixed with a case? i think it would be safe to pick up a 4g if you need a new phone anyways. i am a 3gs user btw and love it. im not upgrading to the 4g bc i just got the 3gs in january. not to mention i don't need video chat or any of that.

There are numerous glitches reported with the iPhone4, just google it.

I will not purchase a product that requires me to have a case on it to work properly. That is just ridiculous. If my damn contract wasn't up in January '11 I would drop att/apple on it's ass today.

Regardless, from the research I've been doign today the 3gs is the only way to go so that solved my question. The only thing that makes me want to get the 4g is the nice screen/camera.

ill prob be in the same boat if something happens to my 3g, and with that being said ill prob get the 3gs for the sake of its reliability and durability over the 4g. Unless you like to have the newsest thngs at their drop i really wouldnt invest in the 4g. plus the 3gs is cheaper.

Yeah I was really hoping to hold out on my 3g until the second gen of the iphone 4 was released. No such luck though :(