PDA

View Full Version : Ask a Mage who got US 1st Putricide and World 2nd Sindragosa anything

Selena_Gomez
07-13-2010, 12:50 PM
^^ ask away

Lafakad
07-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Cool story bro

I got US First Kaz'Rogal and many other horde US firsts back in BC!

TheStender
07-13-2010, 12:52 PM
What made you want to wear cloth armor?

dankydank
07-13-2010, 12:53 PM
do you need me to carry you to 1800?
most pve champs like you do
i charge around 3-5k gold depending on what your teams at and how fast/slow we get there

TheStender
07-13-2010, 12:55 PM
i charge around 3-5k gold depending on what your teams at and how fast/slow we get there

I'm 0-10 in the arena.

Selena_Gomez
07-13-2010, 12:56 PM
Cool story bro

I got US First Kaz'Rogal and many other horde US firsts back in BC!

gjdm. I didn't play back in BC :( Wrath is a joke.

What made you want to wear cloth armor?

lol, I only tanked heroics, and cloth was fine for that.

Selena_Gomez
07-13-2010, 12:58 PM

No, I can easily hit 2k. I didn't even PvP much. Thanks though ;).

What BG are you on?

Another mage in our guild got Relentless Gladiator, u mad? It was 5v5 on retaliation though... lulz. he was still really good at pvp and pve.

I'm 0-10 in the arena.

arenajunkies.com

Selena_Gomez
07-13-2010, 01:23 PM
wtf page 2 :(

LiftHeavy85
07-13-2010, 01:28 PM
u mad in a few months the first green u get in cata will be better?

Selena_Gomez
07-13-2010, 01:31 PM

Just like Sunwell gear was immediately outdated because of level 70-75 greens, amirite? Many people still used Sunwell gear in Naxx when it first came out. Anyways, I don't even play anymore.

AdamL00001
07-13-2010, 01:31 PM

No, but I am. Makes me feel bad that I'm still chasing after stupid Deathbringer's Will.

LiftHeavy85
07-13-2010, 01:37 PM
Just like Sunwell gear was immediately outdated because of level 70-75 greens, amirite? Many people still used Sunwell gear in Naxx when it first came out. Anyways, I don't even play anymore.

most of those people pulled like 1k *** lol

Selena_Gomez
07-13-2010, 01:37 PM
No, but I am. Makes me feel bad that I'm still chasing after stupid Deathbringer's Will.

lol, how long have you been going for it? ever since ICC came out? :>

kenonator
07-13-2010, 01:42 PM
ever been laid?

TheStender
07-13-2010, 01:43 PM
arenajunkies.com

I need to read more there. A big problem is my partner, since they kill her right away and she doesn't really do anything to stop them.

I either need to quit or get more into it. I'm on the verge of having it be boring because I just do random stuff all the time, and don't try to get more hardcore.

Selena_Gomez
07-13-2010, 01:51 PM
ever been laid?

No. I don't play WoW anymore, so teach me how I can get laid.

I need to read more there. A big problem is my partner, since they kill her right away and she doesn't really do anything to stop them.

I either need to quit or get more into it. I'm on the verge of having it be boring because I just do random stuff all the time, and don't try to get more hardcore.

I'm sure your partner is bad, but you need to make sure you're doing your best to peel them off her. What comp do you run and what class do you play?

And honestly, it doesn't matter if you're not super good. As long as you have fun! :) Personally though, I couldn't have fun being a casual.

TheStender
07-13-2010, 01:53 PM
I'm sure your partner is bad, but you need to make sure you're doing your best to peel them off her. What comp do you run and what class do you play?

And honestly, it doesn't matter if you're not super good. As long as you have fun! :) Personally though, I couldn't have fun being a casual.

I'm a Death Knight, she's a Paladin (it's my fiance...IRL...)

Yeah, we're basically just trying it out for fun. We didn't expect to do that good.

I try to peel them off of her but she usually dies too quick for me to really do anything.

And yeah, like I said, it's starting to get kind of boring because I just log in and don't really have anything to do anymore. Trying to find a raiding guild but it's tough to find one that actually raids and wants newer raiders. Most of the ones that need newer raiders don't really raid yet.

dankydank
07-13-2010, 02:07 PM
I'm a Death Knight, she's a Paladin (it's my fiance...IRL...)

Yeah, we're basically just trying it out for fun. We didn't expect to do that good.

I try to peel them off of her but she usually dies too quick for me to really do anything.

And yeah, like I said, it's starting to get kind of boring because I just log in and don't really have anything to do anymore. Trying to find a raiding guild but it's tough to find one that actually raids and wants newer raiders. Most of the ones that need newer raiders don't really raid yet.

your partner and you just suck
its impossible to kill paladins in 2s

ive never joined a raiding guild and i have a lot of best in slot pieces
you can get most of the gear you need from frost badges and the first wing of icc

TheStender
07-13-2010, 02:08 PM
your partner and you just suck

I'll agree to that.

Selena_Gomez
07-13-2010, 02:14 PM
I'll agree to that.

don't worry brah, it takes a lot of practice.

TheStender
07-13-2010, 02:16 PM
don't worry brah, it takes a lot of practice.

I'm getting better in the BGs, used to get my ass handed to me all the time on 1v1, now I can usually take them down.

I probably won't stick with arenas, not with the fiance anyway.

AdamL00001
07-13-2010, 02:48 PM
lol, how long have you been going for it? ever since ICC came out? :>

Yep. The two times I saw it drop, the first got ninja'd by a resto druid (hello, Suicide Kings), and the other I lost the roll to a hunter that didn't even know what it did. Feelsbadman.

ArchangelDante
07-13-2010, 02:52 PM
sports miscer here, pve>pvp just sayin

Selena_Gomez
07-13-2010, 05:41 PM
Yep. The two times I saw it drop, the first got ninja'd by a resto druid (hello, Suicide Kings), and the other I lost the roll to a hunter that didn't even know what it did. Feelsbadman.

Aw, that sucks. :/

sports miscer here, pve>pvp just sayin

I enjoy PvE more too ^^. PvP never really interested me.

Kadotus
07-13-2010, 07:06 PM
http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac299/Kadotus27/WoWScrnShot.jpg

wotlk sucked, bc was good, pre bc was the best other then pre nerf cthun lul

Selena_Gomez
07-13-2010, 08:41 PM
[IMG]http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac299/Kadotus27/WoWScrnShot.jpg[IMG]

wotlk sucked, bc was good, pre bc was the best other then pre nerf cthun lul

nice ^^. yeah... too bad I didn't get to play pre-bc or bc. wotlk pve hero :(