PDA

View Full Version : wasted but will train on on Monday.:D

shark206
07-04-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm sorry my bad and I'm so wasted, but will train hard on Monday. Who is with me.:D

*STEVE*
07-04-2010, 03:58 PM
I'm sorry my bad and I'm so wasted, but will train hard on Monday. Who is with me.:D

Not wasted and am going to the gym tonight and Monday and the next day and the next day ... :cool:

and off topic , the girl next to you in your avi is a hottie , gjdm !!!

crupiea
07-04-2010, 04:00 PM
I am getting wasted and tomorrow is an off day. No training for me but have to work.

shark206
07-04-2010, 04:10 PM
Not wasted and am going to the gym tonight and Monday and the next day and the next day ... :cool:

I am getting wasted and tomorrow is an off day. No training for me but have to work.
Its been almost 6 months since i got wasted. I'm sorry brahs, but I hope you make good love to women of your dreams. I promise to train Monday big Steve. My sixpack is behind schddule but I'll get back on schdule again.

-=FLEX=-
07-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Not wasted. Training at 5:30am tomorrow.

:D

-=FLEX=-

shark206
07-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Not wasted. Training at 5:30am tomorrow.

-=FLEX=-

great job brah, I have so much on my mind just need to relieve so stress.

*STEVE*
07-04-2010, 04:41 PM
Not wasted.

*notsureifserious*

:p

Nikonguy
07-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Seriously thinking about going to the gym waisted tomorrow. The fact that I'm not even a member will just be icing on the cake. :cool:

shark206
07-04-2010, 04:50 PM
I luv you brahs this is my new home for motivation. Please forgive me brahs, but I need to lighting up.:D

shark206
07-04-2010, 04:52 PM

She is my sister brah, you more than welcome to hit on her. :D just kidding.

shark206
07-04-2010, 04:56 PM
Seriously thinking about going to the gym waisted tomorrow. The fact that I'm not even a member will just be icing on the cake. :cool:

you train sir? what are you goals?. I need to get control of my diet, but sure as hell not today. Great job thou, I'm here to support you and you do the same for me.

immuno
07-04-2010, 04:56 PM
The fact that I'm not even a member will just be icing on the cake. :cool:

Lol

One of the little initiation things we have on here, is that new guys are supposed to post pics of their sister(s). Not sure when that started, but it seems to work out pretty well. :)

shark206
07-04-2010, 04:59 PM
Lol

One of the little initiation things we have on here, is that new guys are supposed to post pics of their sister(s). Not sure when that started, but it seems to work out pretty well. :)

I just repp you for being a cool cat.

immuno
07-04-2010, 05:03 PM
I just repp you for being a cool cat.

Looks like I'm on spread. Will rep back on rchge!

whatevergirl
07-04-2010, 05:08 PM
Heading over to my neighbors soon...with a bottle of wine, so might be hung over and training along with you. :D I don't really get ''wasted'' anymore...but...not going back to work til Wed...it's tempting. lol

Have fun shark (and everyone)...and just don't drive, that's the main thing.

*STEVE*
07-04-2010, 05:09 PM

you train sir? what are you goals?. I need to get control of my diet, but sure as hell not today. Great job thou, I'm here to support you and you do the same for me.

I will get you lean but your gonna have to give me your sister ...

wait wut ???

-=FLEX=-
07-04-2010, 05:26 PM
*notsureifserious*

LMAO.

I guess I should have said "Not wasted YET" ;)

Having a few beers, but making protein shakes for tomorrow, chicken for the week, steaks for tonight, eggs for the week, etc. etc. Lots of chores to do.

But we're having fun doing them. ;)

-=FLEX=-

*STEVE*
07-04-2010, 05:30 PM
LMAO.

I guess I should have said "Not wasted YET" ;)

Having a few beers, but making protein shakes for tomorrow, chicken for the week, steaks for tonight, eggs for the week, etc. etc. Lots of chores to do.

But we're having fun doing them. ;)

-=FLEX=-

Now thats the Flex I know !!!!

Good deal bro , have fun , thats what its all about :)

fitmom43
07-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Not wasted! and going to the gym at 7 a.m. After being up until 4:30 this morning and going to the gym at 10 I don't think I would be able to handle it. After all this is the OV35 section LOL J/K I think we put the younger crowd to shame :D

shark206
07-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Heading over to my neighbors soon...with a bottle of wine, so might be hung over and training along with you. :D I don't really get ''wasted'' anymore...but...not going back to work til Wed...it's tempting. lol

Have fun shark (and everyone)...and just don't drive, that's the main thing.

Thank you sexy, always wanted to be with a white women. :D Just kidding didn't mean to hit on you. But looking good sister. BTW no driving for me. i made this a rule not to drive when I'm drinking Kool Aid.:D

BergMuscle
07-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Trained today at around 6:30. Tomorrow is scheduled for a cardio day.

shark206
07-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Now thats the Flex I know !!!!

Good deal bro , have fun , thats what its all about :)
You are cool cat man, this is the start of a beautiful relationship. On a serious note I do feel guilty, but oh well. I'm drinking water like there's no tomorrow.

Not wasted! and going to the gym at 7 a.m. After being up until 4:30 this morning and going to the gym at 10 I don't think I would be able to handle it. After all this is the OV35 section LOL J/K I think we put the younger crowd to shame :D
I can't fantom that my son will be in high school this fall. So I give credit to you and the rest of the sister in the over 35 thread for taking care of your body. I would love to spread the love,but the myth said asian are small in terms of size. Just kidding. (Beer talking):D

schmack
07-04-2010, 06:16 PM
I luv you brahs this is my new home for motivation. Please forgive me brahs, but I need to lighting up.:D

This is my new home you get out Sharky! LOL!

Sister!? Put in the good word, you know what i think! :)

When you coming back to Mass to hang out?

shark206
07-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Trained today at around 6:30. Tomorrow is scheduled for a cardio day.

big biceps for your age sir.

shark206
07-04-2010, 06:21 PM
This is my new home you get out Sharky! LOL!

Sister!? Put in the good word, you know what i think! :)

When you coming back to Mass to hang out?

I was going to replay to your over the hill post, but I didn't want to offend anyone. Because I wanted a Corvette for my over the hill car. Great job on your cardio brah I'm so proud of you. BTW how's my wife and kids.? :D beer talking) and what did you name my dog? :D

schmack
07-04-2010, 06:27 PM
I was going to replay to your over the hill post, but I didn't want to offend anyone. Because I wanted a Corvette for my over the hill car. Great job on your cardio brah I'm so proud of you. BTW how's my wife and kids.? :D beer talking) and what did you name my dog? :D

I thought you had the porsche Cayman in mind, a vette is always nice. Get out you alreay drive a Beamah!

LOL they are good but I'm ready to trade again!

thanks cardio was awesome today, didn't get tired once. Yes bragging! LOL!

shark206
07-04-2010, 06:30 PM
I thought you had the porsche Cayman in mind, a vette is always nice. Get out you alreay drive a Beamah!

LOL they are good but I'm ready to trade again!

thanks cardio was awesome today, didn't get tired once. Yes bragging! LOL!

the wife working brah, why you on Bodybuilding.com on the forth? I was going to be a pro poker player, but might have to set in for Correction officer. So the Porsche might not be possible.

schmack
07-04-2010, 06:33 PM
the wife working brah, why you on Bodybuilding.com on the forth?

uploading FB pics for the wife so I happen to cruise by to check out your wife in your new AVI! Just kidding brah! Be safe!

No we both have 2 weeks off from work! You mad!

shark206
07-04-2010, 06:42 PM
uploading FB pics for the wife so I happen to cruise by to check out your wife in your new AVI! Just kidding brah! Be safe!

No we both have 2 weeks off from work! You mad!

you know I think your wife is hot. But If she had encounter me first I'm better looking than you. :D I got nohomo luv for you brah. I promise the kids to get a dog for them, but not sure when.

schmack
07-04-2010, 06:55 PM
you know I think your wife is hot. But If she had encounter me first I'm better looking than you. :D I got nohomo luv for you brah. I promise the kids to get a dog for them, but not sure when.

LMAO!

Dog, what kind of dog?

How do you like seattle?

shark206
07-04-2010, 07:04 PM
LMAO!

Dog, what kind of dog?

How do you like seattle?

I don't know brah something cute and small. I don't need protection dog cause i got too many guns laying around the house.

JolietKev
07-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Why not just take the day off. Get back to things the day after tomorrow. There is no Bravado in working out hungover. Your probably doing yourself a disservice.

GreenWave1
07-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Not wasted! If I make it to midnight, it will be 6 years clean! Lifting tomorrow morning.

JolietKev
07-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Not wasted! If I make it to midnight, it will be 6 years clean! Lifting tomorrow morning.

Congratulations and God bless you GW.

whatevergirl
07-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Just came back from the neighbors'...wow, lots of people there...and I drank way too much in the past hour. omg! :eek: Not like me. ha

I am going to be feeling this in the morning. lol

shark206
07-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Why not just take the day off. Get back to things the day after tomorrow. There is no Bravado in working out hungover. Your probably doing yourself a disservice.

Just came back from the neighbors'...wow, lots of people there...and I drank way too much in the past hour. omg! :eek: Not like me. ha

I am going to be feeling this in the morning. lol

I'm a light weight so 3 beers will get be wasted. Since I'm off work tomorrow I'm going to hit the gym.

whatevergirl
07-04-2010, 08:15 PM
I'm a light weight so 3 beers will get be wasted. Since I'm off work tomorrow I'm going to hit the gym.

I hardly drink myself, occasional glass of wine here andthere...I walked across the street...great great people they are, so fun, but they are lit! ha They were passing around yager, is that it? In a little bottle? They passed it to me, I'm kinda germaphobic, but I had a swig...and maybe another one. lol And too much wine. I am going to work out tomorrow though, just have to get to bed soon, and I'll be fine. ;)

Happy 4th!

shark206
07-04-2010, 08:17 PM
I hardly drink myself, occasional glass of wine here andthere...I walked across the street...great great people they are, so fun, but they are lit! ha They were passing around yager, is that it? In a little bottle? They passed it to me, I'm kinda germaphobic, but I had a swig...and maybe another one. lol And too much wine. I am going to work out tomorrow though, just have to get to bed soon, and I'll be fine. ;)

Happy 4th!

Do you have to work on Monday? I'm not much of a drinker. I've been good lately thou, only 1 beer per week on my cheat day.

whatevergirl
07-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Do you have to work on Monday?

No way! Off til Wed. :D Woohoo!

shark206
07-04-2010, 08:23 PM
No way! Off til Wed. :D Woohoo!

Sweet! What are you body goals if you don't mind me asking. I'm working on my diet, but need some major work.:D

whatevergirl
07-04-2010, 08:26 PM
Sweet! What are you body goals if you don't mind me asking. I'm working on my diet, but need some major work.:D

My body goals??? I do mind you asking. lol :p I'm not sure I can give u a straight answer right now. haha

shark206
07-04-2010, 08:29 PM
My body goals??? I do mind you asking. lol :p I'm not sure I can give u a straight answer right now. haha

If I say you have a nice body would you hold it against me.:D I'm just kidding, I like it when a women can hold a light friendly conversation.

whatevergirl
07-04-2010, 08:31 PM
If I say you have a nice body would you hold it against me.:D I'm just kidding, I like it when a women can hold a light friendly conversation.

;)
so did you have fun tonight? how did u celebrate the 4th?

light and friendly is about all I can do right now...lol

shark206
07-04-2010, 08:36 PM
;)
so did you have fun tonight? how did u celebrate the 4th?

light and friendly is about all I can do right now...lol

A lot has been on my mind lately. Must be this mid age thing. So I'm hitting my chest tomorrow, international chest day. The basic chest and shoulder workout.

whatevergirl
07-04-2010, 08:41 PM
A lot has been on my mind lately. Must be this mid age thing. So I'm hitting my chest tomorrow, international chest day. The basic chest and shoulder workout.

what's on your mind? maybe we all can help. :D Do you trust us? lol

coffey1
07-04-2010, 08:43 PM
lol.. glad everyones having a good 4th, i'm getting a contact buzz just reading this..hehehe

shark206
07-04-2010, 08:46 PM
[QUOTE=w
Thank you miss. No big stuff, just little boy trying to deal with life issue. So what are you training on tomorrow? You buns of steel.:D

shark206
07-04-2010, 08:48 PM
lol.. glad everyones having a good 4th, i'm getting a contact buzz just reading this..hehehe

looking good sir.

whatevergirl
07-04-2010, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=w
Thank you miss. No big stuff, just little boy trying to deal with life issue. So what are you training on tomorrow? You buns of steel.:D

I actually am ACHING big time right now from the ab workout I did this afternoon...OMG! I'm in pain...love the tight feeling, but I'm hurting right now...think advil pm is calling my name. I think I overdid it with the weights...I have been doing weighted ab sit ups, etc...love the results, but it's painful, I can't lie.

Need more wine maybe? :D hahaha

Tomorrow is? Lower body...and cycling.

whatevergirl
07-04-2010, 08:55 PM

we aim to please. ha :)

coffey1
07-04-2010, 08:55 PM
why thank you sir. fats comin off alot faster than muscle is coming on..lol glad to see everyones having fun. my kids are gone for the weekend so it's toooooo quiet here..lol

whatevergirl
07-04-2010, 08:56 PM
why thank you sir. fats comin off alot faster than muscle is coming on..lol glad to see everyones having fun. my kids are gone for the weekend so it's toooooo quiet here..lol

are you working tomorrow?

Marius_Ursus
07-04-2010, 08:56 PM
I trained THIS morning at 11:00 and will train tomorrow morning at 8:00...sleeping in until 6:30 because it's a holiday. :D

whatevergirl
07-04-2010, 08:57 PM
I trained THIS morning at 11:00 and will train tomorrow morning at 8:00...sleeping in until 6:30 because it's a holiday. :D

you really live on the edge, i must say. :D

shark206
07-04-2010, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE=shark206;514044073]

I actually am ACHING big time right now from the ab workout I did this afternoon...OMG! I'm in pain...love the tight feeling, but I'm hurting right now...think advil pm is calling my name. I think I overdid it with the weights...I have been doing weighted ab sit ups, etc...love the results, but it's painful, I can't lie.

Need more wine maybe? :D hahaha

Tomorrow is? Lower body...and cycling.

I'm train in the Asian Art of massage. Just like wax on wax off, if you need a good back massage.:D

coffey1
07-04-2010, 08:59 PM
we aim to please. ha :)

i luv it when a woman says that to me..lmao

shark206
07-04-2010, 09:01 PM

I'm training at 9 am, with my MC Hammer pants on. You cant' touch this.:D

shark206
07-04-2010, 09:03 PM

No wife, or old lady at the house?:D

coffey1
07-04-2010, 09:03 PM
i'm off for the week till we start decking the bridge. beams won't be in so i'm on standstill.. love these long holidays...lol

whatevergirl
07-04-2010, 09:05 PM
i luv it when a woman says that to me..lmao

me, too.

wait, what?

shark206
07-04-2010, 09:05 PM
i'm off for the week till we start decking the bridge. beams won't be in so i'm on standstill.. love these long holidays...lol

I still have fat to shed, but got down to 168lbs at one point.

coffey1
07-04-2010, 09:07 PM
No wife, or old lady at the house?:D

nope, just me and the kids, but the boys are in canada with tier mom and my daughters camping till tomoro... toooooo quiet with no yelling about who's in who's room..lol

whatevergirl
07-04-2010, 09:08 PM
nope, just me and the kids, but the boys are in canada with tier mom and my daughters camping till tomoro... toooooo quiet with no yelling about who's in who's room..lol

we could yell at you if you like

coffey1
07-04-2010, 09:26 PM
ok, broadband in farm country has me yelling like the kids now...lol but feel free to yell with me..lol probably still quieter than the kids.. :D

*STEVE*
07-04-2010, 09:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/empiretimmy53/jalba_sincity1.gif

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/8/27/1386648/sincity1.gif

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/8/27/1386648/sincity2.gif

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/8/27/1386648/sincity3.gif

coffey1
07-04-2010, 09:35 PM
I still have fat to shed, but got down to 168lbs at one point.

well your lookin fit, need to give me your secrets..lol i give hard gainer a whole new meaning..lol

whatevergirl
07-04-2010, 09:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/empiretimmy53/jalba_sincity1.gif

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/8/27/1386648/sincity1.gif

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/8/27/1386648/sincity2.gif

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/8/27/1386648/sincity3.gif

that's what i was doing earlier....

that's what happens when you drink too much...

wait...what? :D

night all!

behave now. ;)

*STEVE*
07-04-2010, 09:39 PM

night all!

behave now. ;)

spoon pics of you dancin on a pole or negs :p

lol nite

whatevergirl
07-04-2010, 09:41 PM

lol nite

hahahaha I'm not THAT drunk!! :p

Sadly...I'm thinking of walking back across the street to my neighbors block party...Hmmm...

Bad idea? lol

coffey1
07-04-2010, 09:44 PM

night all!

behave now. ;)

ok now that will make for sweet dreams ;)

whatevergirl
07-04-2010, 09:46 PM
ok now that will make for sweet dreams ;)

or other kinds....

:eek:

juuuust kidding.

*adjusts halo*

hochspeyer
07-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Cool. A thread dedicated to drunk posting!

shark206
07-04-2010, 10:15 PM

lol nite
X3

Cool. A thread dedicated to drunk posting!
Not drunk just can't tell from a he to a she.:D

well your lookin fit, need to give me your secrets..lol i give hard gainer a whole new meaning..lol You are too modest sir. Not to sound gay, but would luv to look like your at 39. Are you bulking or cutting?

paolo59
07-05-2010, 12:35 AM
I haven't been wasted in 20 years! I figure that if I drink too much, I should pay the price the next day in the gym! I want it to cost me something. Makes me think just what the hell I'm trying to do. And I do like a good gin and tonic. With lime. Alcohol can be a wonderful thing! LMAO I'm not that much of a purist. If I drink so much that it costs me an entire day, it's been just a bit too much in my minds eye.

fitmom43
07-05-2010, 03:46 AM
This was a great source of amusement as I am drinking my coffee this morning LMOA. I soooooo can't wait to hear how Whatevergirl is feeling this morning LOL

Well off to the gym :D

-=FLEX=-
07-05-2010, 05:47 AM
If I drink so much that it costs me an entire day, it's been just a bit too much in my minds eye.

This ^^^

Lisa and I had some light beers in the sunshine last night and watched the sun go down together. Then ate some perfectly cooked striploin steaks and hit the sack at a decent time, and up at 4:30am this morning and moving iron by 5:30am.

Moderation FTW......;)

-=FLEX=-

Rowyn
07-05-2010, 06:01 AM
Mornin' peeps!! Squats today, anyone?

With all the activity on the board last night, did anyone actually go SEE the fireworks, lol? I can't keep up with all the reading on the OV35 boards these days...if you miss a couple of days in the Fem Section, only takes an hour or so to catch back up!

whatevergirl
07-05-2010, 08:09 AM
This was a great source of amusement as I am drinking my coffee this morning LMOA. I soooooo can't wait to hear how Whatevergirl is feeling this morning LOL

no comment. lol

no more...will i allow people to pressure me to drink...and drink things i don't EVER drink. :(

that's all i have to say right now. have a good one, all. wish me luck in my workout today...i'll need it. lol

fitmom43
07-05-2010, 08:14 AM
no comment. lol

no more...will i allow people to pressure me to drink...and drink things i don't EVER drink. :(

that's all i have to say right now. have a good one, all. wish me luck in my workout today...i'll need it. lol

Awwwwww good luck on your workout today, and drink lots and lots of water!!! That Florida heat must not be helping either!!!! Just an FYI Jager will kick your ass every time LOL

-=FLEX=-
07-05-2010, 08:17 AM

that's all i have to say right now.

You puked, didn't you? :)

-=FLEX=-

whatevergirl
07-05-2010, 08:18 AM
Awwwwww good luck on your workout today, and drink lots and lots of water!!! That Florida heat must not be helping either!!!! Just an FYI Jager will kick your ass every time LOL

haha it did! i have never had that stuff in my life...lol
wow.
thanks fitmom...just took two ibuprofen...ouch, my aching head! lol

{{hugs}} to anyone else here who is struggling a little today....

shark206
07-05-2010, 11:27 AM

Well off to the gym :D

This ^^^

Lisa and I had some light beers in the sunshine last night and watched the sun go down together. Then ate some perfectly cooked striploin steaks and hit the sack at a decent time, and up at 4:30am this morning and moving iron by 5:30am.

Moderation FTW......;)

-=FLEX=-

Mornin' peeps!! Squats today, anyone?

With all the activity on the board last night, did anyone actually go SEE the fireworks, lol? I can't keep up with all the reading on the OV35 boards these days...if you miss a couple of days in the Fem Section, only takes an hour or so to catch back up!

no comment. lol

Morning my sexy peeps,hope you folks had a good 4th. Same here I'm off to the gym to do some squats, and a good cardio today.

fitmom43
07-05-2010, 01:20 PM
haha it did! i have never had that stuff in my life...lol
wow.
thanks fitmom...just took two ibuprofen...ouch, my aching head! lol

{{hugs}} to anyone else here who is struggling a little today....

Ohhhhh BTW how did the cake come out????? You never posted pics LOL

fitmom43
07-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Morning my sexy peeps,hope you folks had a good 4th. Same here I'm off to the gym to do some squats, and a good cardio today.

Hope you had a successful workout after drinking all day yesterday :D

whatevergirl
07-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Ohhhhh BTW how did the cake come out????? You never posted pics LOL

haha i should have posted it....my kids ate half of it now...so...
but it really looked beautiful...

whatevergirl
07-05-2010, 01:24 PM

how ARE you feeling, shark? lol after last night, no wine...definitely none of that jager stuff...for a loooong time. it's just not worth feeling this way the next day. :(

shark206
07-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Hope you had a successful workout after drinking all day yesterday :D

how ARE you feeling, shark? lol after last night, no wine...definitely none of that jager stuff...for a loooong time. it's just not worth feeling this way the next day. :(

As promise I went to the gym and trained. For some reason I felt great, maybe because I was puking it all out last night. Mainly focus on chest and shoulder. I ran 2 miles and did some dance move for cardio.

Girl are you feeling the hangover? Do you need me to come over and help you shower.:D I kidd ma'am.

-=FLEX=-
07-05-2010, 02:30 PM
I'm off to the gym to do some squats, and a good cardio today.

Mainly focus on chest and shoulder.

So you bailed on the squats. LMAO. WUSS!!!!!!!!!!! (srs)

I ran 2 miles and did some dance move for cardio.

WTF? Dance moves? Were you still drunk? :confused:

-=FLEX=-

tmonkey
07-05-2010, 02:36 PM
^^^^this^^^^

fitmom43
07-05-2010, 02:41 PM

-=FLEX=-

^^^^this^^^^

Go easy on him guys he's probably still hungover :cool:

shark206
07-05-2010, 02:46 PM

-=FLEX=-

Sorry sir i wuss out on the squat and deadlift. I'm a chipendale dancer would you like a free ticket to one of my show.:D wait wut!

Rowyn
07-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Go easy on him guys he's probably still DRUNK :cool:

Fixed :D

He's actually prolly asleep atm ;)

No wussing here! Did a big leg/hammie workout today, took the kids to the beach, now grilling.....

feelsgoodman.jpg

Oh! And saw a kid wearing a BB.com shirt at the gym...couldn't quite bring myself to go say hello, def Miscer.

whatevergirl
07-05-2010, 04:11 PM
You puked, didn't you? :)

-=FLEX=-

I almost did. What was I thinking last night? :rolleyes:
I'm feeling much better now, tired though. To bed early tonight. :)

coffey1
07-05-2010, 05:22 PM
well glad to see everyone lived thru the weekend..well sorta from the looks of it..lol i'll try not to be too LOUD hehehe

whatevergirl
07-05-2010, 05:45 PM
well glad to see everyone lived thru the weekend..well sorta from the looks of it..lol i'll try not to be too LOUD hehehe

lol grazie. :D

tmonkey
07-05-2010, 07:31 PM
this guy has some good form but he must have been hung over to use that pad on the bar

xYojAPYILEo

Rowyn
07-05-2010, 09:23 PM
this guy has some good form but he must have been hung over to use that pad on the bar

xYojAPYILEo

Good God, he's awesome! ATG baby.

shark206
07-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Good morning my sexy bodybuilding peeps. It's a sunshining day in my neck of the wood.:d