PDA

View Full Version : NEED to bulk... HELP! Natural Test boosters? GOOD or BAD?

BrittRod
04-23-2010, 09:59 PM
Okay, so I will be honest and say I attempted to take a cycle of anavar, and small amount of test prop for about 1 month... and then I stopped... almost 1.5 yrs ago.
I want to bulk and take some sort of "HELP supplement" and was thinkin about taking a natural test booster to help versus taking steroids again... I just dont like the idea of injections and pills and whatnot...

ANYONE have info and recommendations... would love the advice.

THX

greenbannana
04-23-2010, 11:50 PM
Before dabbling in test boosters and supplements like you did before look towards your diet first. Try staying simple then if it's not working for you move on to other idea's but I wouldn't suggest a test booster or another cycle of anything. Diet is key in bulking.

Isquat565
04-24-2010, 04:44 PM
E-pol makes mice into men (srs)

Adelaide.
04-24-2010, 04:54 PM
Have you ever taken creatine? That may be a better place to start before going to a test booster.

kimm4
04-24-2010, 06:53 PM
Before dabbling in test boosters and supplements like you did before look towards your diet first. Try staying simple then if it's not working for you move on to other idea's but I wouldn't suggest a test booster or another cycle of anything. Diet is key in bulking.

Agreed.^^

Your profile says you started in 2007 is this correct? You're looking for some sort of "help" but you know what, it's all about putting some serious time in first. It's a ton of hard work and doing your homework. There is no quick fix...it's hard for women and it's a slow process indeed. Call me crazy but if your stats are current, why would even consider bulking? That makes absolutely no sense to me.

It's all about your diet...without that nothing else is going to make a difference...seriously.

Best of luck to you.

kh971
05-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Agreed.^^

Your profile says you started in 2007 is this correct? You're looking for some sort of "help" but you know what, it's all about putting some serious time in first. It's a ton of hard work and doing your homework. There is no quick fix...it's hard for women and it's a slow process indeed. Call me crazy but if your stats are current, why would even consider bulking? That makes absolutely no sense to me.

It's all about your diet...without that nothing else is going to make a difference...seriously.

Best of luck to you.

Red meat at night would help in boosting test naturally. Also cycling your diet would help.