PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Owners and Their Gentle Hunts for Zbucs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

thegenerel
06-17-2010, 05:55 AM
when that kid kept bringing up his dick, and at 15 y/o and his body size, it reminded me of the line in forgetting sarah marshall when kristen bell (sarah marshall) brings up plastic surgery and how she would tip over if she had it.

"Because, seemingly, the only actresses...that actually can survive...are the ones that show their cooter, and, excuse me, but I refuse to do that. I have a little dignity. And I don't have the frame...to support plastic surgery. I would tip over."

thats funny because, seemingly, the only teenagers...that actually can survive...are the ones that show their bieber-like face, and, excuse me, but I refuse to do that. I have a little dignity. And I don't have the frame...to support a 7" dick. I would tip over.

thegenerel
06-17-2010, 06:51 AM
kinect is $149.99

ill pass for now.

PLANETGETLOW
06-17-2010, 07:12 AM
sup guys

http://i42.tinypic.com/sv1llk.jpg

Pharacyde
06-17-2010, 07:18 AM
Going to ask work for more hours today

I hate going to Personnel and speaking to this women, i swear she hates my ass.

She just bert stares me and then comes out with "k"

PHUCK YOU THEN

VendettaV2b
06-17-2010, 07:20 AM

PHUCK YOU THEN
Take her cookies

Sup PGL

PLANETGETLOW
06-17-2010, 07:21 AM

PHUCK YOU THEN
I love to be hated!! It lets me know I'm doin something right.

Take her cookies

Sup PGL

Hey bro

thegenerel
06-17-2010, 07:28 AM

so says the no.1 h8r.

as a mod, would you rather be feared or loved? or would you prefer that people fear how much the love you?

VendettaV2b
06-17-2010, 07:31 AM

Hey bro
going on ?

Guys I want a new game this weekend...give me some clues something wit decent multiplayer so my bro can get it aswell

Pharacyde
06-17-2010, 07:36 AM
This women hates me I swear.

I went in there last time saying I wanted to move departments and she was like why?

I explained she said she would look into it. It took 2 months to move and when I finally did move, she would bert stare me in the corridors.

Hatersgottahate.gif

VendettaV2b
06-17-2010, 07:37 AM
this women hates me i swear.

I went in there last time saying i wanted to move departments and she was like why?

I explained she said she would look into it. It took 2 months to move and when i finally did move, she would bert stare me in the corridors.

Hatersgottahate.gif
piihb

Pharacyde
06-17-2010, 07:39 AM
Then there is another women who loves me, really nice to me.

Maybe mirin my build through my suit?

;)

PLANETGETLOW
06-17-2010, 07:48 AM
so says the no.1 h8r.

as a mod, would you rather be feared or loved? or would you prefer that people fear how much the love you?
I'm 6 wat is this?

going on ?

Guys I want a new game this weekend...give me some clues something wit decent multiplayer so my bro can get it aswell

Well, I like Halo3, Halo Reach (when it drops) and MWII

VendettaV2b
06-17-2010, 08:05 AM
I'm 6 wat is this?

Well, I like Halo3, Halo Reach (when it drops) and MWII
See I hated halo 3 on release date (1st on I played ) but Im tempted to pick it up again on the cheap

PLANETGETLOW
06-17-2010, 08:07 AM
See I hated halo 3 on release date (1st on I played ) but Im tempted to pick it up again on the cheap

I REALLY like Halo 3 and Halo Reach beause of the split-screen multiplayer. We have one console so both my son and I can play at the same time and pwn people. Yes, they mad.

VendettaV2b
06-17-2010, 08:09 AM
I REALLY like Halo 3 and Halo Reach beause of the split-screen multiplayer. We have one console so both my son and I can play at the same time and pwn people. Yes, they mad.
yeah I loved that on left 4 dead me and my roommate used to just play on my TV instead of sitting in different rooms

I think my problem was I got Halo 3 when I was new to FPS and its quite quick mulitplayer

ppself
06-17-2010, 08:31 AM
I saw that IceT was in Gears3.

thegenerel
06-17-2010, 08:32 AM
I saw that IceT was in Gears3.

repost times Pi

ShamWHOAH
06-17-2010, 08:34 AM
repost times Pi

What you level you at brah? Still 46?

Pharacyde
06-17-2010, 08:54 AM
Guise OMFG
did you hear?

This is the new Xbox 720 controller:

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/8864/871708-720controller_super.jpg

Here you go PP.

barracudal
06-17-2010, 08:57 AM
so says the no.1 h8r.

http://swiftpage.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/the-office-michael-scott.jpg

ppself
06-17-2010, 09:45 AM
repost times Pi

No no, not the bastard spokesman for the 360 thread.

IcedTTTtttt

http://lowcalorieideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/low-calorie-iced-tea.jpg

I saw Dom take a sip after dominating the mole people.

5Six
06-17-2010, 09:52 AM
360 bros. Is Dead Rising a legit game, how about Fable 2?

thegenerel
06-17-2010, 09:56 AM

Dead Rising is a quality game, definitely play it.

Fable 2 was disappointing.

jason_bh
06-17-2010, 10:16 AM
Heading to the state t-ball tourney today. My middle son's team is going to get killed. Wish us luck. Going to have a heat index of 109

Question: why does my Xbox Live connection drop at 12:15 am ever time I am playing that late? I can set my clock to it going off.

VendettaV2b
06-17-2010, 10:44 AM
Dead rising is really fun but dont be expecting Resident Evil its a compeletly different game but has loads of play in it

Fable 2 as was really good until around 1/2 way then you just get bored of it

Considine
06-17-2010, 10:51 AM
kinect is $149.99

ill pass for now.

Damn really?

Going to have a hard time capturing that casual audience at $299 + $149.

So is Sony, but fortunately they showed a few games I'd be more interested in using Move. Either way, it's about the same price, both of which casual players will laugh at and just get the Wii

ChicagoCubz
06-17-2010, 10:56 AM
This women hates me I swear.

I went in there last time saying I wanted to move departments and she was like why?

I explained she said she would look into it. It took 2 months to move and when I finally did move, she would bert stare me in the corridors.

Hatersgottahate.gif

Maybe it's because you don't know the difference between "woman" and "women".

SightSeeker
06-17-2010, 11:14 AM
I'm nervous brahs. I lowered my car over the weekend and it's getting an alignment right now. It might not pass and I will have to put a camber kit on then align it again which will cost more than the springs themselves :(

edit - fuuuck they didn't even want to do it beacuse it tested so bad. I told them to do it anyway.

ppself
06-17-2010, 11:50 AM
I'm nervous brahs. I lowered my car over the weekend and it's getting an alignment right now. It might not pass and I will have to put a camber kit on then align it again which will cost more than the springs themselves :(

edit - fuuuck they didn't even want to do it beacuse it tested so bad. I told them to do it anyway.

Did you not lower it correctly?

Why would it fail, since i see so many lowered cars driving around these days.

SightSeeker
06-17-2010, 12:30 PM
Did you not lower it correctly?

Why would it fail, since i see so many lowered cars driving around these days.

No front camber adjustment at all on Z's. Only very minor rear. Actually I just looked it up and from what they said about the front that is normal for a lowered Z and people don't have any problems with that. Rear was kind of off but that can be adjusted I'll just have to wait and see how far they could get it back. It will drive straight I will just burn up the insides of my tires. I can't rotate them at all either front to back or side to side since it's a staggered setup with directional tires.

Monkey Helmet
06-17-2010, 01:36 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1098119p1.html

Gears of War 3 has a very exciting new online mode, revealed for the first time at E3 2010. Building on the success of Horde mode, Beast mode is an arena-style battle where you try and kill off waves of enemies. The catch? You play as the Locust, killing COGs. Epic is going all out with this--it's not just you playing as wretches. You're going to be playing as a lot of different Locust, from Tickers to Cantus Priest's to Berserkers. It's going to be insane.

k86rf5osUWY&feature

Gears of War 3 Gamespot Stage Demo
http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6266221/?hd=1&tag=live-schedule

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1099739p1.html

Now imagine what it would be like if those monsters were controlled by humans. Though the AI controlled Gears in Beast Mode have plenty of firepower -- they'll come at you with giant mechanical ex-suits, the Hammer of Dawn, and plenty of other nasty weapons and turrets -- and begin each round outnumbering your side 15 to 5, most of the game is a blood and gore fest at their expense.

Humanoid Locusts like Grenadier Elite can pop behind cover or perform executions where they rip off a Gear's arm and then beat him to death with it.

Can be played locally or online.

Confirmed playable Locust
Tickers
Wretches
Grenadier Elite
Kantus or armor Kantus
New locust called the Serapede
Boomer
Berserker

Enemies
Stranded
Turret guns
Cog *males and females*
Silverback Mech

PLANETGETLOW
06-17-2010, 01:38 PM

I ride on that adjustable suspension mayne....switch up = UP....switch down = down :D

HerpsNAO
06-17-2010, 01:41 PM
I ride on that adjustable suspension mayne....switch up = UP....switch down = down :D

I came.
(no homo)

http://annehelenpetersen.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/mike_0644.jpg

ppself
06-17-2010, 01:42 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1098119p1.html

k86rf5osUWY&feature

Gears of War 3 Gamespot Stage Demo

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1099739p1.html

Can be played locally or online.

Confirmed playable Locust
Tickers
Wretches
Grenadier Elite
Kantus or armor Kantus
New locust called the Serapede
Boomer
Berserker

Enemies
Stranded
Turret guns
Cog *males and females*
Silverback Mech

I hear Terry TAte. WOAH!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RzToNo7A-94&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RzToNo7A-94&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

SightSeeker
06-17-2010, 01:42 PM

Then your **** is always wacked out then huh? Is this a car or truck? I know on coil overs you are supposed to get an alignment every time you make an adjustment.

ch00se
06-17-2010, 01:58 PM
any of you phaggots need to do the splinter cell co op ****?

Considine
06-17-2010, 02:04 PM
Fuuuu beast mode looks awesome.

Also, I hate the default way to pick plays in NCAA 11.

PLANETGETLOW
06-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Then your **** is always wacked out then huh? Is this a car or truck? I know on coil overs you are supposed to get an alignment every time you make an adjustment.

Yea, coil overs are the most common nowadays. You can get rid of that sway with some accumulators now which is nice.

thegenerel
06-17-2010, 02:11 PM

me.

ch00se
06-17-2010, 02:14 PM
me.

anybody else?

ppself
06-17-2010, 02:17 PM

I sent that game back whiles ago.

You homos need to break out of the 360 box and get a psp for Metal Gear Peacewalker. That game is pure gold. COOP was fun too. Getting a coop match was tons more easier than getting a MW2 coop match going. :P

Considine
06-17-2010, 02:21 PM
I sent that game back whiles ago.

You homos need to break out of the 360 box and get a psp for Metal Gear Peacewalker. That game is pure gold. COOP was fun too. Getting a coop match was tons more easier than getting a MW2 coop match going. :P

Really? My brother has a PSP, I should tell him to get it.

He has my 360 I gave him, and never ever uses it..but I don't know how to ask for it back without sounding like a total *******

ch00se
06-17-2010, 02:38 PM
He has my 360 I gave him, and never ever uses it..but I don't know how to ask for it back without sounding like a total *******

hey bro, can i have my 360 back?

thegenerel
06-17-2010, 02:43 PM
Really? My brother has a PSP, I should tell him to get it.

just ask to borrow it for a while, as there are some games you would like to try out.

he is your brother, not some stranger. if you two get along (and it sounds like you do) then he will gladly give it to you.

Considine
06-17-2010, 02:49 PM
just ask to borrow it for a while, as there are some games you would like to try out.

he is your brother, not some stranger. if you two get along (and it sounds like you do) then he will gladly give it to you.

Yeah we get along really well. Once he moves back to the city (he kind of got offered a corporate position) I'll move in with him.

Yeah I suppose I'll ask him to bring it on the 26th. Got my charity race then bitches!

ppself
06-17-2010, 03:04 PM
Yeah we get along really well. Once he moves back to the city (he kind of got offered a corporate position) I'll move in with him.

Yeah I suppose I'll ask him to bring it on the 26th. Got my charity race then bitches!

What's "kind of got offered a corporate job"?

Is that like, "kind of lost my virginity cause my shaft touched "it""?

Yea, that's right. Double quotes.

Considine
06-17-2010, 03:09 PM
What's "kind of got offered a corporate job"?

Is that like, "kind of lost my virginity cause my shaft touched "it""?

Yea, that's right. Double quotes.

Well I dunno, the company sounds weird. He was offered it and he said yeah it sounds cool, and they want to meet with him. I guess the corporate guys would have had to have talked to his boss to see if it was okay. The company takes a while to get meetings set up and everything.

It's really messed up. The company sounds disorganized, but it's one of the best in Canada to work for. He apparently is getting nutritionists covered by benefits now.

ch00se
06-17-2010, 03:16 PM
anybody else?

looks like im stuck with thegeneral :(

lulz, whend you wanna make a start on it brah? just finished up in single player

theACEofSPADES
06-17-2010, 03:33 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=506068031#post506068031

NotRippedYet
06-17-2010, 03:38 PM

Considering Dices last two games turned into complete lag fests (BC2 and 1943) after like the first month or so and they refuse to even address it I can't even bring myself to consider MoH.

Pharacyde
06-17-2010, 03:45 PM
Seems just like MW2 gameplay

Considine
06-17-2010, 04:00 PM
Seems just like MW2 gameplay

This...I may as well just get the new maps for MW2.

You can't prone in Medal of Honor...FFFUUUUUUU

ppself
06-17-2010, 04:08 PM

What do you have to do, to get the beta on your 360?

I already a VIP, but someone said you have to preorder moh too.

Pharacyde
06-17-2010, 04:27 PM
I posted that its not coming out on 360 til next week

:(

theACEofSPADES
06-17-2010, 05:11 PM
Considering Dices last two games turned into complete lag fests (BC2 and 1943) after like the first month or so and they refuse to even address it I can't even bring myself to consider MoH.

I never experienced a single second of lag in BC2, I got it the day it came out and still play it from time to time

Monkey Helmet
06-17-2010, 05:26 PM
Great video about Gears 3 from E3 that shows a lot of the new gameplay features and modes.

Somehow the graphics got better.

Pharacyde
06-17-2010, 05:32 PM
I never experienced a single second of lag in BC2, I got it the day it came out and still play it from time to time
I did time from time.

Sold it today for 40 dollars which isn't bad as its been out for some time.

Much more than would of got for it in stores.

It was a good game but it didnt have the replay value over time for me.

HerpsNAO
06-17-2010, 05:34 PM
Just got 100% on Red Dead Redemption, anyone I can go back to playing as John Marston without starting a new game?

NotRippedYet
06-17-2010, 05:37 PM

Have you used vehicles at all? I can't drive a tank 30 feet without it slamming to a halt like I hit a wall because of lag. Using the main gun on the Bradley it stutters like crazy and the reticule rubber bands like 6 inches across the screen so you cannot aim.

It's not as noticeable if you're on the ground and playing regular it's fairly minimal. It's huge when you're gunning in a Blackhawk, slightly less bad in a tank, and not horrid on foot. It was the same thing in '43. Flying was near impossible (you would literally fall from the sky because of letting off the gas), but you could get by on the ground.

theACEofSPADES
06-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Have you used vehicles at all? I can't drive a tank 30 feet without it slamming to a halt like I hit a wall because of lag. Using the main gun on the Bradley it stutters like crazy and the reticule rubber bands like 6 inches across the screen so you cannot aim.

It's not as noticeable if you're on the ground and playing regular it's fairly minimal. It's huge when you're gunning in a Blackhawk, slightly less bad in a tank, and not horrid on foot. It was the same thing in '43. Flying was near impossible (you would literally fall from the sky because of letting off the gas), but you could get by on the ground.

I used vehicles all the time, tanks, 4 wheeler, and I loved flying the blackhawk. No lag, might be your connection. My connection isn't the best but there was still no lag. Very smooth game for me, and I have video to prove it.

EDIT: The only problem I did have was me getting sent back to the home screen a few times during a game

Monkey Helmet
06-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Can somebody aware me on Olivia Munn being a bitch regarding the chicks/models at E3?

ch00se
06-17-2010, 06:00 PM
I used vehicles all the time, tanks, 4 wheeler, and I loved flying the blackhawk. No lag, might be your connection. My connection isn't the best but there was still no lag. Very smooth game for me, and I have video to prove it.

EDIT: The only problem I did have was me getting sent back to the home screen a few times during a game

past week has been awful

tanks hitting invisable walls, warping through walls on foot, mounted guns having a mind of their own, crosshair moving by itself

i could go on :(

Considine
06-17-2010, 06:04 PM
Can somebody aware me on Olivia Munn being a bitch regarding the chicks/models at E3?

In one interview she was talking to the guy in charge of Twisted Metal and asked if he was circumsized. He later asked if Morgan Webb was there, which made me LOL.

Overall, bish needs a huge wake up call. She's only famous because shes moderately good looking and pretends to be a geek. "LOL I LOVE STARWARS!" Bish didn't even pose nude in Playboy.

Monkey Helmet
06-17-2010, 06:17 PM
Why did she ask if he was circumcised? I mean how do you transition to that?

NotRippedYet
06-17-2010, 06:20 PM

I'm not doubting you, it was the same thing with 1943 where some people were getting killed and others were completely fine. There are 3-5 threads every day on the BC2 forums (before EA removes them) about lag and the game being unplayable, it's definitely not an isolated thing.

ppself
06-17-2010, 06:26 PM
I posted that its not coming out on 360 til next week

:(

That's why i was asking, casue i heard it was delayed until next week. Which defeats the purpose for VIP's getting early aceess. But i also heard it's going to be out a week longer than the PS3 beta to even it out.

But i was wondering cause i have heard two different accounts. Do you have to be VIP in BC2 to get the beta, or be VIP and preorder and get the code to be in the beta?

Just got 100% on Red Dead Redemption, anyone I can go back to playing as John Marston without starting a new game?

You can replay your old missions as john marston, but there's no point to it. You will just continue the game as you are now.

Considine
06-17-2010, 06:38 PM
Why did she ask if he was circumcised? I mean how do you transition to that?

Because she's ****ing retarded. They were giving prizes out and some guy tried to thank his manager and she covered his mouth and told him to shut up.

I would have definitely told her to go **** herself and dumped the nuts everywhere for the lulz. Would have kept that sweet checkered flag though.

Monkey Helmet
06-17-2010, 06:47 PM
Because she's ****ing retarded. They were giving prizes out and some guy tried to thank his manager and she covered his mouth and told him to shut up.

I would have definitely told her to go **** herself and dumped the nuts everywhere for the lulz. Would have kept that sweet checkered flag though.

I was just blipping through the channels and noticed they were showing Day 3 coverage of E3 and when they were about to go to a commercial they were showing footage of people around the expo and when it showed some of the models (who were hotter than her) she said, "Ugh, awkward..."

wrenny420
06-17-2010, 06:59 PM
she is a huge bitch. one time she didnt know it was live and just had a disgusted look on her face. other times she was just an ahole in general.

she really thinks shes hot **** and shes horrible. she needs to be kicked off. she cant do live tv at all. just another fcking good looking female getting **** handed to her on a silver platter when her brain is the size of a pea.

borderlands time.

Uninspired123
06-17-2010, 07:02 PM
i think i'll send her hatemail

hmmm

http://chalk.richmond.edu/education/projects/webquests/authors/images/thinking.jpg

Considine
06-17-2010, 07:05 PM
she is a huge bitch. one time she didnt know it was live and just had a disgusted look on her face. other times she was just an ahole in general.

she really thinks shes hot **** and shes horrible. she needs to be kicked off. she cant do live tv at all. just another fcking good looking female getting **** handed to her on a silver platter when her brain is the size of a pea.

borderlands time.

I like Haislip(sp?) and Morgan Webb. Very rarely do I ever have my TV on G4 though.

Monkey Helmet
06-17-2010, 07:10 PM
I never saw the Kinect conference. This was probably already posted but for whoever missed it. I had to fast forward through all the circus bull****.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-kinect/700279

The Star Wars part looks awesome. If it actually mimics your movements 1:1 that would be epic.

edit: The good stuff starts around the 16 minute mark.

thegenerel
06-17-2010, 09:32 PM
olivia munn thinks she is awesome as she was appointed Queen of the Nerds. knowing how many nerds tune in and fap to her just inflates her ego.

big whoop, you have nerdy gifs with sexual overtones all over the internet.

all three days are replayed this saturday. i am taping day 1 to find out the name of jew fro.

thegenerel
06-17-2010, 09:34 PM
@oliviamunn BRB, calling someone a "douche" because they pay for something they want and like. Cool ignorance bro.

Horns3
06-17-2010, 09:35 PM
olivia munn thinks she is awesome as she was appointed Queen of the Nerds. knowing how many nerds tune in and fap to her just inflates her ego.

big whoop, you have nerdy gifs with sexual overtones all over the internet.

all three days are replayed this saturday. i am taping day 1 to find out the name of jew fro.

hey brah are you gonna end up buyin ncaa?

thegenerel
06-17-2010, 09:40 PM
hey brah are you gonna end up buyin ncaa?

every year son. u mad?

whoa, settle down conzy.

@oliviamunn You're a ****ing ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

Horns3
06-17-2010, 09:46 PM
every year son. u mad?

whoa, settle down conzy.

@oliviamunn You're a ****ing ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.
sweet, how did you like the demo? They're sayin the final version at E3 is legit

ppself
06-17-2010, 09:52 PM
dang man, i now nunn is a chud. but why all the hate?

Considine
06-17-2010, 10:03 PM
every year son. u mad?

whoa, settle down conzy.

Feels good man.

sweet, how did you like the demo? They're sayin the final version at E3 is legit

Game is sick. Looks a bit more realistic, but I hate the new play calling scheme they have as a default.

Gameplay wise, not much has changed though.

thegenerel
06-17-2010, 10:20 PM
dang ambien is awesome

thegenerel
06-17-2010, 10:23 PM
dang man, i now nunn is a chud. but why all the hate?

gang hate/rape

Feels good man.

Game is sick. Looks a bit more realistic, but I hate the new play calling scheme they have as a default.

Gameplay wise, not much has changed though.

i think there will be solid improvements all the way around, dynasty could be a lot better. recruiting looks to be much more enjoyable/dynamic/efficient.

Considine
06-17-2010, 10:33 PM
gang hate/rape

i think there will be solid improvements all the way around, dynasty could be a lot better. recruiting looks to be much more enjoyable/dynamic/efficient.

Recruiting isn't as hard as I thought, I had some decent guys coming to my school.

thegenerel
06-17-2010, 10:35 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/mobile/06/07/apple.jobs.technical.issues/index.html

my professor witnessed this first hand. had some good stories.

essentially Jobs was hella pissed in the car ride. once he got inside the car, he got on the phone and told the person on the other end to accelerate the production of the Tmobile and Spring versions.

the 'verizon' comment resonated with Jobs big time. he desperately wants to get on the vzw network.

thegenerel
06-17-2010, 10:44 PM
oh yea, he was offered the position to run their new north carolina facility, which is quite a lucrative compensation package that involved 10K shares to start (10000x270) and a multimillion dollar salary.

i might have to follow him down there....

Considine
06-18-2010, 12:14 AM
oh yea, he was offered the position to run their new north carolina facility, which is quite a lucrative compensation package that involved 10K shares to start (10000x270) and a multimillion dollar salary.

i might have to follow him down there....

Crazy.

I just learned my Grandfather is far more baller than I thought. Having shares in more things I can care to count.

Has $300,000 in shares in DOW Chemical. WTF man.

Uninspired123
06-18-2010, 12:15 AM
Crazy.

I just learned my Grandfather is far more baller than I thought. Having shares in more things I can care to count.

Has $300,000 in shares in DOW Chemical. WTF man.

THe owner of dow chemical's brother lives across the street from my parent's home in Irvine.

....the more you know

Considine
06-18-2010, 12:23 AM
THe owner of dow chemical's brother lives across the street from my parent's home in Irvine.

....the more you know

Damn son, either they live low key, or your parents live in a nice ass neighborhood. And I doubt they live low key.

Some of those places in Texas are really nice. Houses aren't very expensive either (compared to here).

Uninspired123
06-18-2010, 12:31 AM
Damn son, either they live low key, or your parents live in a nice ass neighborhood. And I doubt they live low key.

Some of those places in Texas are really nice. Houses aren't very expensive either (compared to here).

Texas is better than CA, I wouldn't mind living in Austin or something like that eventually.

Cinderblock
06-18-2010, 02:43 AM
So a dude is playing Medal of Honor beta MP for PC on jtv... I'm unexpectedly not impressed. Has black ops shown their MP? I haven't heard sh!t regarding MP from them.

wrenny420
06-18-2010, 05:29 AM
you guys do an online dynasty with ncaa or is all that sht in your sig from singleplayer?

thegenerel
06-18-2010, 06:24 AM
you guys do an online dynasty with ncaa or is all that sht in your sig from singleplayer?

what in our sigs?

we did an online dynasty last year fwiw

thegenerel
06-18-2010, 07:22 AM
i saw that kid with the 7" dong posting in a basketball thread.

someone made him green....wtf

ShamWHOAH
06-18-2010, 07:53 AM
i saw that kid with the 7" dong posting in a basketball thread.

someone made him green....wtf

Just reminded me that I hadn't negged him yet. Red again.

thegenerel
06-18-2010, 07:57 AM
Just reminded me that I hadn't negged him yet. Red again.

i remember signing up for mygamerscore a while ago and they never sent the confirmation....smh

wrenny420
06-18-2010, 08:06 AM
should i get ncaa to play with you guys or is the league gay with stupid settings so you always win with 34242343243 yards a game

ppself
06-18-2010, 08:13 AM
i don't understand the hate with MOH lately.

I know it's pretty much a COD rip, but considering that COD series is over now. A good rip off from the old MOH/DICE can't be bad. I had fun playing MW2, i just hated the over complication with the perks and espeically the tatical nuke.

wrenny420
06-18-2010, 08:15 AM
does general knoxx first playthrough top out at level 37 quests?

im 42 now and the quests are still 37. im past the prison part.

whats a pearlsencat weapon?

VendettaV2b
06-18-2010, 08:15 AM

I know it's pretty much a COD rip, but considering that COD series is over now. A good rip off from the old MOH/DICE can't be bad. I had fun playing MW2, i just hated the over complication with the perks and espeically the tatical nuke.
black ops?

VendettaV2b
06-18-2010, 08:16 AM
black ops?
any one played prison break ?

how sh!t is it ? tempted just becauseI loved the TV series

thegenerel
06-18-2010, 08:22 AM
should i get ncaa to play with you guys or is the league gay with stupid settings so you always win with 34242343243 yards a game

last year we used C grade teambuilder teams. im not sure what difficulty we used (i think it was custom) but some games were blowouts and some we lost. one guy raped though, bc he put speed guys at QB and RB and just ran the whole time.

like when i played OSU, i barely won, but it was crazy close.

does general knoxx first playthrough top out at level 37 quests?

im 42 now and the quests are still 37. im past the prison part.

whats a pearlsencat weapon?

i think so. and you still have a good bit left. some of the missions are not easy. circle of duty is tough. at lvl 46 i didnt make it all the way through.

pearlescent weapons are the best in the game!

ppself
06-18-2010, 08:27 AM
black ops?

Well. If people are hating on MOH because it's just like MW2, then you can expect the same hatred for Black OPs. Which that game will be a exact rip of MW2, but lamer since Treyarch is doing it.

The COD series is dead. It's all about the money Activision can pull in, and how fast they can pull it in.

I personally have no interest with another COD game after what Activision did with IW.

wrenny420
06-18-2010, 08:30 AM
i think so. and you still have a good bit left. some of the missions are not easy. circle of duty is tough. at lvl 46 i didnt make it all the way through.

pearlescent weapons are the best in the game!

did you do knox under your second play through tho? its way too easy for me since im 5 levels higher than all enemies.

you ever get one or find crawermax?

thegenerel
06-18-2010, 08:40 AM
did you do knox under your second play through tho? its way too easy for me since im 5 levels higher than all enemies.

you ever get one or find crawermax?

i am playing knoxx as part of my first playthough. i will try to do it a 2nd time too.

crawmerax will rape you. dont try him yet. lvl 61s struggle with him.

wrenny420
06-18-2010, 08:41 AM
i am playing knoxx as part of my first playthough. i will try to do it a 2nd time too.

crawmerax will rape you. dont try him yet. lvl 61s struggle with him.

hmm. how the hell are you havinga problem then? my freaking bloodwing one hits everything and can hit up to 7 targets per use. i just run through everything.

i actually kinda hate this DLC, no fast travel is FCKING retarded.

what level does second playthrough regular game start? am i gonna fly through that until i get caught up?

thegenerel
06-18-2010, 08:55 AM
hmm. how the hell are you havinga problem then? my freaking bloodwing one hits everything and can hit up to 7 targets per use. i just run through everything.

i actually kinda hate this DLC, no fast travel is FCKING retarded.

what level does second playthrough regular game start? am i gonna fly through that until i get caught up?

the regular guys i rape.

and transportation is pretty quick once you clear out the prison and the one base up north, as the highways are cleared off.

the circle of duty gets tough as there are royal guard and lancer (the vehicles) thrown in.

no clue about the 2nd playthough. i might be further than anyone else here though...no one has seemed to play it yet.

wrenny420
06-18-2010, 10:15 AM
the regular guys i rape.

and transportation is pretty quick once you clear out the prison and the one base up north, as the highways are cleared off.

the circle of duty gets tough as there are royal guard and lancer (the vehicles) thrown in.

no clue about the 2nd playthough. i might be further than anyone else here though...no one has seemed to play it yet.

we gotta play together. just come join my game and lets finish it tonight or tomorrow.

Considine
06-18-2010, 10:43 AM

I think its just because its another FPS honestly. After all the videos I've seen from E3, it looks far too similar to COD for me to get excited about it.

Borderlands was a nice change to the FPS scene. But I miss the WW2 shooters. I don't think anything beats those moments when your replaying this massive battle through a crazy time in history. I'd love to see a WW2 shooter with DICE's destructible environments.

wrenny420
06-18-2010, 10:44 AM
I think its just because its another FPS honestly. After all the videos I've seen from E3, it looks far too similar to COD for me to get excited about it.

Borderlands was a nice change to the FPS scene. But I miss the WW2 shooters. I don't think anything beats those moments when your replaying this massive battle through a crazy time in history. I'd love to see a WW2 shooter with DICE's destructible environments.

they beat the sht out of ww2 games though. got so old fast.

Considine
06-18-2010, 10:48 AM
they beat the sht out of ww2 games though. got so old fast.

They've done/are doing the same to modern day shooters as well. If someone went back and made it like COD1, where guns had recoil, you didn't have that many perks, and some of those ridiculous weapons were taken out (riot shields? come on..seriously..) then MW2 would have been decent.

But now it's just more the same. Maybe even a Modern shooter but not in the same grey and brown environments?

theACEofSPADES
06-18-2010, 11:09 AM
I dont understand why people are saying MOH is a MW2 copy

Do you realize that any FPS that is set in present day is going to look like MW2? How different could they make it? They have no choice but to make it look similar

Medal of Honor has been around longer than Call of Duty anyways.

Considine
06-18-2010, 11:15 AM

Do you realize that any FPS that is set in present day is going to look like MW2? How different could they make it? They have no choice but to make it look similar

Most people that say that are MW2 fanboys.

I think the other half is people are just so worn out on FPS games.

Most games look similar anyways from environment. Just greys and browns all the time.

theACEofSPADES
06-18-2010, 11:20 AM
Most people that say that are MW2 fanboys.

I think the other half is people are just so worn out on FPS games.

Most games look similar anyways from environment. Just greys and browns all the time.

Exactly, saying MOH is a rip off of MW2 is like saying NFL2k is a rip off of Madden

Considine
06-18-2010, 11:22 AM
Exactly, saying MOH is a rip off of MW2 is like saying NFL2k is a rip off of Madden

Yeah. It could be argued that the old COD games were rip-offs of Medal of Honor.

But seriously, in the gaming industry, almost no idea is original anymore. People will just nuthug COD forever.

ppself
06-18-2010, 11:23 AM

This.

You have 2 categories of FPS"s now days.

The arcadey fast shoot em up like MW2 and MOHAA, or the vehicle/huge battleground type like battlefield. There's not to much you can differentiate when developing these games.

I think MOH will try and combine the gameplay elements of both Battlefield and COD games, which could be nice combo. If they add more customizing options like in Reach, then i am going to get it for sure and pass MW2 down.

wrenny420
06-18-2010, 11:32 AM
yes i hate mw2.

general, dont ignore me. we beating borderlands tonight or tomorrow

Considine
06-18-2010, 11:44 AM
This.

You have 2 categories of FPS"s now days.

The arcadey fast shoot em up like MW2 and MOHAA, or the vehicle/huge battleground type like battlefield. There's not to much you can differentiate when developing these games.

I think MOH will try and combine the gameplay elements of both Battlefield and COD games, which could be nice combo. If they add more customizing options like in Reach, then i am going to get it for sure and pass MW2 down.

As gay as I think Halo is, largely due to it's community, the new Spartans look cool. That big dude with the skull on his mask looks alpha.

ppself
06-18-2010, 12:26 PM
As gay as I think Halo is, largely due to it's community, the new Spartans look cool. That big dude with the skull on his mask looks alpha.

For me customizing characters i invest a lot of time into as a fun factor.

I don't even like Halo that much, but liked the Reach beta. I may have to pick it up simply cause i can customize my spartan fro multiplayer and rape noobs.

wrenny420
06-18-2010, 12:27 PM

I don't even like Halo that much, but liked the Reach beta. I may have to pick it up simply cause i can customize my spartan fro multiplayer and rape noobs.

youre a nub!

thegenerel
06-18-2010, 01:06 PM
yes i hate mw2.

general, dont ignore me. we beating borderlands tonight or tomorrow

i was gone phaggot

wrenny420
06-18-2010, 01:15 PM
i was gone phaggot

so answer the question

thegenerel
06-18-2010, 01:24 PM
so answer the question

yea, i should be on. just not sure how much.

drxmn
06-18-2010, 01:25 PM
woot 100% achievement for rdr

what now choose, you homo

wrenny420
06-18-2010, 01:30 PM
yea, i should be on. just not sure how much.

enough to beat the game

thegenerel
06-18-2010, 01:37 PM
why is it that the dumbest females are the ones that want to become teachers?

i swear every dumb girl i met at college was an elementary ed. major.

now they are infesting young minds with idiocy.

ChicagoCubz
06-18-2010, 02:00 PM

You worry an awful lot about other people.

ppself
06-18-2010, 02:03 PM

Because dumb girls don't wanna prostitute themselves out to some sugar daddy for a income.

And teacher elementary isn't all that hard, but not everybody wants to do it. Cause, don't forget. It's a room full of loud sugar induced kids. You would have to be dumb to put yourself in that crap.

thegenerel
06-18-2010, 02:11 PM
You worry an awful lot about other people.

i hate people.

i just saw this dumb ho from college and she was talking about how she got a job as a 6th grade teacher. i remember we were in some basic freshman course and somehow/someway she asked if ronald mcdonald (the clown) was the ceo of mcdonalds.

ChicagoCubz
06-18-2010, 02:13 PM
i hate people.

i just saw this dumb ho from college and she was talking about how she got a job as a 6th grade teacher. i remember we were in some basic freshman course and somehow/someway she asked if ronald mcdonald (the clown) was the ceo of mcdonalds.

I remember sophomore year of high school this chick asked if they're was an ocean in Nebraska.

And this was during an algebra class.

thegenerel
06-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Because dumb girls don't wanna prostitute themselves out to some sugar daddy for a income.

And teacher elementary isn't all that hard, but not everybody wants to do it. Cause, don't forget. It's a room full of loud sugar induced kids. You would have to be dumb to put yourself in that crap.

this is true. although i have worked with kids before and they can be a lot of fun. (no pedo jokes!)

thegenerel
06-18-2010, 02:20 PM
I remember sophomore year of high school this chick asked if they're was an ocean in Nebraska.

And this was during an algebra class.

and one day she will be teaching algebra to the little Zbucs. damn, it would be epic if you named your first born child 'Zbuc'

thegenerel
06-18-2010, 02:27 PM
i hope you guize are ready for some sick beats, cause here is dj pauly d!

http://images.clubzone.com/events/images/upload/Various_Artists_Dj_Pauly_D_Blends-back-large.jpg

now take some x and go make out with the copy girl.

h7ArUgxtlJs

WSWrepLjTKc

thegenerel
06-18-2010, 02:45 PM
and our UK friends are probably slitting their wrists right now.

if the refs didnt screw the US over, we would be leading the group.

ppself
06-18-2010, 03:22 PM
http://cdn-www.cracked.com/phpimages/article/2/7/5/25275.jpg

Considine
06-18-2010, 03:25 PM

Any game with customization I like. Little Big Planet was awesome just because of that.

ppself
06-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Any game with customization I like. Little Big Planet was awesome just because of that.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 had it, and i played the crap out of it. But the low quality graphics put that game on the trade-in block when i got laid off and wanted Gears 2.

Pharacyde
06-18-2010, 03:45 PM
Tomorrow I depart with RDR

So tell me how it ends as I have no desire...

Sold it for 30 including Posting.

theACEofSPADES
06-18-2010, 03:51 PM
Tomorrow I depart with RDR

So tell me how it ends as I have no desire...

Sold it for 30 including Posting.

I had the ending of it on youtube until it got taken down by Rockstar, lulz

John dies, his son gets revenge. Thats about it

Pharacyde
06-18-2010, 03:55 PM
I had the ending of it on youtube until it got taken down by Rockstar, lulz

John dies, his son gets revenge. Thats about it
John is the guy you play with?
His son?
Wtf he has a son? Do you play as his son?

Considine
06-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 had it, and i played the crap out of it. But the low quality graphics put that game on the trade-in block when i got laid off and wanted Gears 2.

Same lol. Every time I'd unlock something I'd rush to see what it was.

theACEofSPADES
06-18-2010, 03:59 PM
His son?

You really havent played much of it have you?

Cliffs
- John gets revenge on the two people he wanted to kill
- He goes home to his wife and son
- You do a ton of boring missions (ie ride a wagon long distance, teach your son crap, steer caddle, etc)
- The man that helped you kill your two enemies (Ross) comes to your house with the Army trying to kill you
- John gets shot a million times and dies, while his wife and son get away
- You now play as Jack (the son) and you have all of Johns stuff (It was a few years later)
- You go and kill Ross

Pharacyde
06-18-2010, 04:01 PM
I got up to Mexico and then lost interest planting TNT and blowing up wagons.

ppself
06-18-2010, 04:02 PM
His son?

spoiler below.

Meh, ace already posted it.

drxmn
06-18-2010, 04:08 PM
since theres already about 1000 spoilers

Jack is 19 when you play him. The events before you play him were 3 years prior. You can see it on the graves- 1911 and 1914.

Which also made me wish you could get a 1911 in the game, but oh well a 1903 is kind of close.

Pharacyde
06-18-2010, 04:08 PM
this message was removed by PLANETGETLOW.

ppself
06-18-2010, 09:54 PM
this message was removed by PLANETGETLOW.

Pwnt.

Just watched Book of Eli.

Even though i knew the "spoiler" i still liked it. I don't understand the hate against it.

thegenerel
06-18-2010, 10:11 PM
whoa whoa whoa.

there are missions with the kid in RDR? like get revenge?

Uninspired123
06-18-2010, 10:25 PM
http://www.yodawgyo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/yo-dawg-i-heard-you-like-spoilers.jpg

ppself
06-18-2010, 11:06 PM
whoa whoa whoa.

there are missions with the kid in RDR? like get revenge?

No.

drxmn
06-18-2010, 11:07 PM
http://www.yodawgyo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/yo-dawg-i-heard-you-like-spoilers.jpg

who

ppself
06-18-2010, 11:56 PM
Brahs I have yet to play Fallout 3, if I buy it used from Gamestop will they give me my cash back if I return it less than a week? Gamestop is on that phaggy time so I'm not sure, I've never returned sh!t before.

I doubt you will finish it in a week, or want to get rid of it.

Unless you hate post apocalyptic RPG's.

Uninspired123
06-18-2010, 11:58 PM
who

everyone brah

MasonSS
06-19-2010, 03:23 AM
WTF are Zbucs.

ive avoided opening this thread because i have no damn clue what they are. and prob wont refresh to find out

Pharacyde
06-19-2010, 06:04 AM
zbucs are so evil only PGL can activate it on your account.

Pharacyde
06-19-2010, 07:22 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125376991

Has anyone seen this?

umadkid
06-19-2010, 07:34 AM
Transformers: War for Cybertron.

Anyone else getting it? Game looks amazing.

umadkid
06-19-2010, 07:39 AM
Brahs I have yet to play Fallout 3, if I buy it used from Gamestop will they give me my cash back if I return it less than a week? Gamestop is on that phaggy time so I'm not sure, I've never returned sh!t before.

Ugh I bought fallout 3 a couple days ago didn't enjoy it at all.... the combat is terrible ;/

Get AC2, ME2, or LP2

ch00se
06-19-2010, 08:56 AM
WTF are Zbucs.

i wish i could tell you mason, i really wish i could

thegenerel
06-19-2010, 09:39 AM
stevenashty v2.0?

ChicagoCubz
06-19-2010, 10:36 AM
ugh i bought fallout 3 a couple days ago didn't enjoy it at all.... The combat is terrible ;/

get ac2, me2, or lp2

Pharacyde
06-19-2010, 10:39 AM
inb4 dicks.

thegenerel
06-19-2010, 10:49 AM
23" wang ready to fukk your grandma.

thegenerel
06-19-2010, 10:51 AM
Fifa World Cup is the best soccer game ive ever played. it is definitely better than FIFA 10. so much more fun.

captain your country is really enjoyable too, much better than be a pro in fifa 10

Pharacyde
06-19-2010, 10:51 AM
You see this Onlive?

Uninspired123
06-19-2010, 11:24 AM
Ugh I bought fallout 3 a couple days ago didn't enjoy it at all.... the combat is terrible ;/

Get AC2, ME2, or LP2

i agree with you

even though

you're 15....

thegenerel
06-19-2010, 12:27 PM
You see this Onlive?

yes.

Pharacyde
06-19-2010, 12:30 PM
thoughts?

It seems pretty cool.

I was playing MW2 a few days ago and I join a random lobby... this phaggot has 4chn in his clan tag.

What a fool.... I look at his personal profile. Has all his contact info and i facebooked him on my fake account and said you maggot rules 1+2. His account de-activated.

:/

Uninspired123
06-19-2010, 12:58 PM
thoughts?

It seems pretty cool.

I was playing MW2 a few days ago and I join a random lobby... this phaggot has 4chn in his clan tag.

What a fool.... I look at his personal profile. Has all his contact info and i facebooked him on my fake account and said you maggot rules 1+2. His account de-activated.

looks pretty cool brah I might get in on this since my laptop can't handle any good gaems.

thegenerel
06-19-2010, 01:15 PM
thoughts?

It seems pretty cool.

my thoughts are that any refs from mali should be out of a job right now

Pharacyde
06-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Americans got robbed big time

Yes serious.

Onlive looks good.

A feature i think is cool, you can play the game (whole game) for a demo of 30 minutes. Keep going back after the timer runs out. LOL much?

Never buy a game and go from there?

wrenny420
06-19-2010, 01:43 PM

Yes serious.

Onlive looks good.

A feature i think is cool, you can play the game (whole game) for a demo of 30 minutes. Keep going back after the timer runs out. LOL much?

first off the service sucks..

second you still hvae to buy the games. its retarded.

third wtf plays pc anymore anyways

Pharacyde
06-19-2010, 02:06 PM
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/770/img00423201006192046.jpg (http://img708.imageshack.us/i/img00423201006192046.jpg/)

I have two consoles.

One still in packaging (arcade)

Anyone want the 2x months of XBL or 2x 48 hour cards?

Or should i sell them for some chedda?

STEVO_SWD
06-19-2010, 02:41 PM
ill take them pharacyde

my gamertag is BS Stevo....anyone play halo 3 these days?

ch00se
06-19-2010, 02:59 PM
I have two consoles.

ill take the console, you can find my address by googling my username (no uninspired)

Pharacyde
06-19-2010, 03:23 PM
http://hallpass.com/forum/member.php?29887-ch00se

For your name:

About 229,000 results (0.32 seconds

"Ch00se address forum"

what

Considine
06-19-2010, 03:46 PM
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/770/img00423201006192046.jpg (http://img708.imageshack.us/i/img00423201006192046.jpg/)

I have two consoles.

One still in packaging (arcade)

Anyone want the 2x months of XBL or 2x 48 hour cards?

Or should i sell them for some chedda?

Sell 'em holmes.

General, I'm going to try to get my brothers console off him so I can play the NCAA Dynasty.

thegenerel
06-19-2010, 04:46 PM
i think i am going to buy a new slim.

my arcade is starting to croak, and the backup is broken.

ppself
06-19-2010, 05:22 PM
i think i am going to buy a new slim.

my arcade is starting to croak, and the backup is broken.

I saw one at work and they are pretty slick. A lot smaller than i thought. But i think they put the warranty sticker over the HD opening. So if you wanted to pull your HD out you would have to break that sticker, but i am not to positive on what that sticker was.

UniversityMisc
06-19-2010, 05:25 PM

Yes serious.

Onlive looks good.

that is what im doing with unreal tournament. im never gonna buy it, after the 30min is over, i just jump right back in.

But I got a free game code for being a founding member, so I just bought borderlands with it.

first off the service sucks..

second you still hvae to buy the games. its retarded.

third wtf plays pc anymore anyways

Have you even been on the service? It runs perfectly for me, no lag/latency issues at all.

Also, of course you have to buy the games, can you name a service where they give out games for free...?

Uninspired123
06-19-2010, 05:29 PM
phara you should sell anything you can, not give anything away. Especially if you really need the money brah.

5Six
06-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Fallout 3. One of the most addictive games I've played in awhile. Good game is good

ppself
06-19-2010, 05:56 PM
that is what im doing with unreal tournament. im never gonna buy it, after the 30min is over, i just jump right back in.

But I got a free game code for being a founding member, so I just bought borderlands with it.

Have you even been on the service? It runs perfectly for me, no lag/latency issues at all.

Also, of course you have to buy the games, can you name a service where they give out games for free...?

How much are the games when you have to buy them?

I for one don't think Onlive will pick up.

Not many people play PC games in the first place, and with services like Steam selling games with bundles or on the cheap. How does the service reflect a person that has a crappy ISP? Or a ISP that restricts their dl/Up speeds?

GAmefly is a great competitor on the console side. 20$ a month and you get to rent 2 games at a time for however long you want. Plus you can buy the games cheap and they come in great shape and status.

Since people like to sit on a couch or bed while gaming, i doubt you will to many people jumping on the PC Onlive wagon.

I could be wrong and Onlive will do great. But it won't affect me in any way, and i will still get games for my console through gamefly.

UniversityMisc
06-19-2010, 06:20 PM

Not many people play PC games in the first place, and with services like Steam selling games with bundles or on the cheap. How does the service reflect a person that has a crappy ISP? Or a ISP that restricts their dl/Up speeds?

GAmefly is a great competitor on the console side. 20$ a month and you get to rent 2 games at a time for however long you want. Plus you can buy the games cheap and they come in great shape and status.

Since people like to sit on a couch or bed while gaming, i doubt you will to many people jumping on the PC Onlive wagon.

I could be wrong and Onlive will do great. But it won't affect me in any way, and i will still get games for my console through gamefly.

Well the games are different prices. Borderlands for instance is $29.99. You can also rent games for 3 days and 5 days. All of the games are varying prices.

If you have crappy speeds, then the service definitely isnt for you, because it just wont work.

Also, onlive is coming out with a mini console so you can play it on your TV. I have my laptop hooked up through my HDMI out port on my laptop so I have it on my TV anyway. It also supports the 360 wired controller as well which is nice.

Im not saying this is the best thing ever. There are problems, like ransom framerate drop for a second or two, or like it just disconnected me for no reason, but for the most part, it works as promised.

thegenerel
06-19-2010, 06:20 PM
I saw one at work and they are pretty slick. A lot smaller than i thought. But i think they put the warranty sticker over the HD opening. So if you wanted to pull your HD out you would have to break that sticker, but i am not to positive on what that sticker was.

interesting...i have $20 in amazon game credit, $25 gift card, and $70 cash card from buying wheels/tires. plus save about $20-30 as there wouldnt be sales tax.

i will sell the broken unit which should net another 20-30

I dont see Onlive working. There have been 1000 things like this before, and the barriers to entry in the marketplace are too high for a unknown service just to catch fire.

Is there enough product/service differentiation that anyone will stop and think "wow, this is new!"

UniversityMisc
06-19-2010, 06:22 PM
I dont see Onlive working. There have been 1000 things like this before, and the barriers to entry in the marketplace are too high for a unknown service just to catch fire.

Is there enough product/service differentiation that anyone will stop and think "wow, this is new!"

I enjoy the fact I can go from computer to computer, download the tiny 2mb plugin, and pick up my game where I left off and keep going.

Plus they are giving away a free year of the service to whoever, so i dont see a reason not to try it out.

Pharacyde
06-19-2010, 06:28 PM
What Im thinking

I have a faulty controller thinking of selling it too.

I told this kid 10 dollars for 2x 1 month cards + 2 x 48 hours said he would get back to me.
I may sell the treesixty all together as Im bored of it really, Im going to sell this core model though.

ppself
06-19-2010, 06:53 PM
I enjoy the fact I can go from computer to computer, download the tiny 2mb plugin, and pick up my game where I left off and keep going.

Plus they are giving away a free year of the service to whoever, so i dont see a reason not to try it out.

If you play PC games a lot, i see no problem with it.

I saw that you said there was a subscription charge, how much is that?

Either way, i don't play to many PC games but when i do i get them from Steam.

But this company is starting a new standard, and more companies will follow and everybody will create new ideas to the tech. This will open up tons more opportunities to the gaming industry.

Pharacyde
06-19-2010, 06:58 PM
5 dollars a month i believe it was.

wrenny420
06-19-2010, 06:59 PM
5 dollars a month i believe it was.

thought it was 15 and regular price for games

fail service is fail

ChicagoCubz
06-19-2010, 07:08 PM
So can we make our NCAA Teambuilder teams on the internet again this year and is it active yet?

Uninspired123
06-19-2010, 07:09 PM
wtf they still have commercials for RDR on tv?

UniversityMisc
06-19-2010, 07:10 PM
If you play PC games a lot, i see no problem with it.

I saw that you said there was a subscription charge, how much is that?

Either way, i don't play to many PC games but when i do i get them from Steam.

But this company is starting a new standard, and more companies will follow and everybody will create new ideas to the tech. This will open up tons more opportunities to the gaming industry.

thought it was 15 and regular price for games

fail service is fail

free for a year if you sign up through july 15th, and then 5 for the year after that.

ppself
06-19-2010, 07:15 PM
free for a year if you sign up through july 15th, and then 5 for the year after that.

5Dollas isn't to bad. How much you gotta drop for the hardware unit?

Now i am wondering how long it will take for Netflix or someone else to combine the movies and video games into the same service. :D

U mad?

UniversityMisc
06-19-2010, 07:18 PM
5Dollas isn't to bad. How much you gotta drop for the hardware unit?

Now i am wondering how long it will take for Netflix or someone else to combine the movies and video games into the same service. :D

Micro Console isnt out yet, but they have said before they are considering giving it away for free to subscribed members for very cheap, since its only purpose will be to decompress video and stream it to your tv.

they also have a trailer for the new harry potter movie in the "coming soon" section, so there have been rumors they are going to start offering movies and stuff through the service as well.

Pharacyde
06-19-2010, 07:18 PM
I bought this game for 60 dollars and sold it for 50 dollars after playing it few times.

I bought BFBC2 for 60 dollars and I loled hard at this, You can buy it brand new in the local store for the exact same price they bought it off me minus the P&P

thegenerel
06-19-2010, 07:38 PM
So can we make our NCAA Teambuilder teams on the internet again this year and is it active yet?

the site is still running, and you can use the same teams again.

apparently teambuilder is at a 2010.5 version, and they will integrate the 2011 version soon.

Uninspired123
06-19-2010, 07:39 PM
I bought this game for 60 dollars and sold it for 50 dollars after playing it few times.

I bought BFBC2 for 60 dollars and I loled hard at this, You can buy it brand new in the local store for the exact same price they bought it off me minus the P&P

i lold

yea i bought rdr for 60 sold for 45.

I don't think i'll be playing my xbox at all until reach comes out

ppself
06-19-2010, 08:29 PM
To many real chicks in the misc now. I liked it better when they were fake and red.

Uninspired123
06-19-2010, 08:30 PM
To many real chicks in the misc now. I liked it better when they were fake and red.

agreed, now I can't even retreat to the internet to avoid female contact

ChicagoCubz
06-19-2010, 08:32 PM
the site is still running, and you can use the same teams again.

apparently teambuilder is at a 2010.5 version, and they will integrate the 2011 version soon.

Well both of my team's logos got taken down for copyright violations.

Jattfusion
06-19-2010, 08:42 PM
just watched the replay of EA's E3 conference, nfs hot pursuit looked good along with few others moh,star wars,bulletstorm and dead space 2

Considine
06-19-2010, 08:46 PM
just watched the replay of EA's E3 conference, nfs hot pursuit looked good along with few others moh,star wars,bulletstorm and dead space 2

Not too impressed with Bulletstorm..don't see the big deal. Star Wars and NFS look great though.

Uninspired123
06-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Not too impressed with Bulletstorm..don't see the big deal. Star Wars and NFS look great though.

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7721/gspg.jpg

thegenerel
06-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Well both of my team's logos got taken down for copyright violations.

is that a question?

thegenerel
06-19-2010, 09:03 PM

damn, i hate you. i play a tribute deadmau5 track to your homeland and you ignore it.

ChicagoCubz
06-19-2010, 09:05 PM
is that a question?

Do you see a question mark?

thegenerel
06-19-2010, 09:31 PM
Do you see a question mark?

no, but do people use punctuation online?

i said the site was being updated and you said the logos were removed (dexter!). i thought you were wondering out loud if something happened.

Uninspired123
06-19-2010, 09:44 PM
ppbrah, I didnt know you trained ufc

http://www.squabbles.com/images/COURT%20MCGEE.png

ppself
06-19-2010, 09:54 PM

I train jew-tits-cool.

FinalCountdown
06-19-2010, 09:55 PM
motherf*cker my 360 red ringed.

wat do? try to get new/repair from MS? or sell all games and buy ps3? srs question.

thegenerel
06-19-2010, 10:00 PM

looks NOTHING like him

motherf*cker my 360 red ringed.

wat do? try to get new/repair from MS? or sell all games and buy ps3? srs question.

MSFT will repair it.

Uninspired123
06-19-2010, 10:05 PM
looks NOTHING like him

why don't you say that to his face, not online, see what happens

thegenerel
06-19-2010, 10:07 PM

from all the pics of pp you sent to me, i would say that pp's ears are certainly better

(3.14% homo)

Uninspired123
06-19-2010, 10:08 PM
from all the pics of pp you sent to me, i would say that pp's ears are certainly better

(3.14% homo)

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27874/600107-oh_you_super.jpg

ChicagoCubz
06-19-2010, 10:21 PM
no, but do people use punctuation online?

i said the site was being updated and you said the logos were removed (dexter!). i thought you were wondering out loud if something happened.

You said "you can use the same teams" to which I replied "my team's logos were taken down due to copyright violations".

If you'd like I can follow you around and explain things to you on a daily basis.

Considine
06-19-2010, 10:24 PM
damn, i hate you. i play a tribute deadmau5 track to your homeland and you ignore it.

Whats Deadmau5?

ppself
06-19-2010, 10:26 PM

I'm here, and words need to be said.

That dudes ears are to big and full of cauliflower. Plus he has gay bush on his chest.

ppself
06-19-2010, 10:34 PM
Hows Oblivion? for anyone who played it.

Sucked for me. Art looked crappy and outdated, and i couldn't even figure out how to do the first quest.

Game was not fun or intuitive at all. And i hate fps sword fighters.

thegenerel
06-19-2010, 10:36 PM
You said "you can use the same teams" to which I replied "my team's logos were taken down due to copyright violations".

If you'd like I can follow you around and explain things to you on a daily basis.

i know what you were saying, the logos have nothing to do with the teams carrying over. the dexter logo was taken down shortly after you made the team.

Whats Deadmau5?

WHO is deadmau5

http://mittyzx.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/deadmau5.jpg

h7ArUgxtlJs

Uninspired123
06-19-2010, 11:03 PM
youre into some weird **** general

thegenerel
06-19-2010, 11:11 PM
youre into some weird **** general

i like a little bit of everything. just not country or emo crap.

MasonSS
06-19-2010, 11:15 PM
Hows Oblivion? for anyone who played it.

I played fallout and loved it

3 i mean.

So i heard a few people suggest oblivion and say it was the same type of game. finally rented it

Its good, its literally the same gameplay, movement, controls ect just with old school dragons and warrior type people.

not AS good as fallout 3 but not far from it. a LOT more to do it seems like, i put a lot of hours in and didnt finish it. very in depth game and lot to learn

worth a try if you like fallout 3 type RPG's

VendettaV2b
06-20-2010, 04:13 AM
oblivion is awesome

so fukkkin hooooooooooge

I prefer it over fallout 3 TBH some better parts

Uninspired123
06-20-2010, 12:14 PM
http://teleburst.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/sunday_morning_sun_cbs.jpg

Monkey Helmet
06-20-2010, 01:50 PM
Anybody get one of the new 360s yet?

ppself
06-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Anybody get one of the new 360s yet?

Some peeps at my job have, and i saw one of them. Pretty clean looking, and smaller than i thought.

I see no reason to get rid of my new elite for one though. Shiny black surfaces are not my thing.

5Six
06-20-2010, 02:31 PM
Prolly gonna exchange my 360 that I bought last week for the new slim. I look forward to it

ppself
06-20-2010, 02:45 PM
I got some Transformers Multiplayer footage eariler today. Game is really fun and enjoyable so far. Only suck thing is that i can't change my weapons after a match starts. I can pick up other weapons from dead players, but that is about it. So i was stuck with this gimp choices of a EMP shotgun which is useless and ammo drop.

Before i had the machine gun and a missle launcher as secondary. With a hover ability instead of the ammo drop.

Scout class wasn't all to fun, for now at least.

HaZI_hAJtLc

Is there something different with embeding youtubes on here now? Isn't posting for some reason.

Here's the gay link for it. Something homo is definitely going on for me not to be able to upload any videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaZI_hAJtLc

Pharacyde
06-20-2010, 02:49 PM
nope youtube videos are the same

[youtube] [/*youtube]

remove the star

FunkDaddy
06-20-2010, 02:50 PM
not AS good as fallout 3 but not far from it. a LOT more to do it seems like, i put a lot of hours in and didnt finish it. very in depth game and lot to learn

Brah you gotta finish Oblivion, the ending ****s all over Fallout 3's ending. Real talk. I love both games but Oblivion is a worth a play through. The main quest can be done fairly quickly as long as you've got a good character build.

ppself
06-20-2010, 02:53 PM
nope youtube videos are the same

[youtube] [/*youtube]

remove the star

Yea, that's not working either. I can't embed any videos for some reason.

Pharacyde
06-20-2010, 03:04 PM
whats the video?

I'll try it.

ppself
06-20-2010, 03:07 PM
whats the video?

I'll try it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaZI_hAJtLc

I can't embed any youtube videos, but i can quote that techno video above just fine.

Yes i am spelling [youtube] correctly when i tag the embed. :P

Pharacyde
06-20-2010, 03:08 PM
HaZI_hAJtLc

ppself

You take this part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= *HaZI_hAJtLc* < - After the = sign and all the way to the end or the & youtubeembedplayer part.

You then do this without the *

[youtube]HaZI_hAJtLc[/*youtube]

[img] copy the jpg. [*/img]

[b] [/*b] < - bold writing
[u] [/*u] < - under lining.
[i] [/*i] < - Italiacs.

[color=red] [/*color] < - type any color really...

[size= 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10] (any of these sizes) [*/size]

:COOL:

ppself
06-20-2010, 03:09 PM
HaZI_hAJtLc

Wut da f

Screw it, I'm going to the pool.

Uninspired123
06-20-2010, 03:15 PM
Wut da f

Screw it, I'm going to the pool.

http://theodessafiles.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/pool.jpg

thegenerel
06-20-2010, 04:29 PM
racist!

jason_bh
06-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Thought that I was going to get RDR for Father's Day, but all I got was a whining 4 y/o that is absolutely out of his mind crazy. He's told me hates me at least 6 times today. :)

Happy Father's Day everyone (which I believe is only PGL in this thread).

ppself
06-20-2010, 07:47 PM
http://theodessafiles.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/pool.jpg

lulz the pool was closed a couple weeks back for a couple weeks cause someone kept dropping dueces all in the bathrooms.

The changed the codes to get in but the gate only allows entrance to the pool, with the bathrooms on the outer portion. But now they moved the gate so that you have to enter it to go to the bathrooms.

If someone does that crap again there going to close the pools period.

UniversityMisc
06-20-2010, 07:57 PM
so borderlands is pretty tight.

its pretty challenging though at a lot of parts. and i wish respawing didnt cost like $1000.

ch00se
06-20-2010, 08:12 PM
For those of you interested in getting the BC2 DLC for free check this out. *NOTE: You don't have to put in a valid email address in order to register a new account with Dr Pepper. I have all four upgrades now via this process.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/507842.page;jsessionid=8FF7F543F60C47B59AC48DBA769 A4AA4

FREE Battlefield Bad Company 2 BFBC2 SPECACT Download DLC for Xbox 360 from Dr Pepper Promo - NO CAPS NEEDED!
For Xbox 360 Only! PC & PS3 to be released later.

Free Battlefield Bad Company 2 BFBC2 SPECACT DLC from Dr Pepper Promo, DLC released today! 460 MS Points needed in Europe, only through this promo in US

Don't bother buying caps or buying more Dr. Pepper, borrowed from Destructoid et al from the free mass effect content:

YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER 1 Dr Pepper ACCOUNT PER CODE, IT WILL SAY THAT YOU CAN CLAIM A MASS EFFECT 2 PRIZE, DO NOT CLICK IT!

Instead right click on the "Claim Now" link next to the Mass Effect 2 picture and copy its URL, but change the last number from 3 to 4, and go to that URL in order for you to select the BFBC2 prize option

These are all reusable non-unique codes, but you can only redeem one code per account:
CBEEAAA41NWH
CBEEAAAE4L9N
CBEEAAAFQG9J
CBEEAAAE98ZV

Register for the promo and redeem your codes here:
http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea

Dr Pepper is offering free in-game content/DLC through their "Every Bottle/Cup Wins" promotion.
- Look under the cap of specially marked 20 oz., 16 oz. and 14 oz. bottles or 32 oz. fountain cups of Dr Pepper, Dr Pepper Cherry, Diet Dr Pepper and Diet Dr Pepper Cherry for the game code and redeem for great prizes.
- Buy any large fountain drink at any participating Taco Bell to get your special EA Games code on each cup.

Codes can be redeemed for the following Battlefield Bad Co 2 goodies:
Four kit upgrades that allow you to become a unique Special Activities soldier, with new camouflage and a modified weapon. Kit upgrades also contain new awards and an additional achievement.
The four upgrades include:
* Assault: Unique camouflaged M16A2 and matching camo’s.
* Engineer: Unique camouflaged UMP-45 and matching camo’s.
* Medic: Unique camouflaged MG3 and matching camo’s
* Recon: Unique Camouflaged M95 and matching camo’s

none of the codes working, damnit

you dont know anywhere else i could try? thanks brah

Uninspired123
06-20-2010, 08:24 PM
when the hell is Lichdom coming out?

i want it NAO

Jattfusion
06-20-2010, 09:01 PM
found a away to get crackdown 2 demo, i hear its got online play aswell.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=507506121&posted=1#post507506121

wrenny420
06-21-2010, 05:49 AM
bought crystal defenders off arcade for 5 dollars and vandal hearts for 10. fun games brahs.

umadkid
06-21-2010, 05:52 AM
Transformers: War for Cybertron. Comes out tomorrow can't wait.

Gonna get the game, strategy guide, 4,000 MS points, and a HDMI cable.

wrenny420
06-21-2010, 07:01 AM

then whack off?

thegenerel
06-21-2010, 07:20 AM

strategy guide?

ppself
06-21-2010, 08:21 AM

I have been playing the crap out of the demo this weekend.

Seems like it has really great potential to be a great multiplayer game.

I hope they have bigger maps or something to drive around a lot easier as a vehicle. I just loved speed rolling off a ramp and transforming to a curb stomp on someones face.

ppself
06-21-2010, 08:57 AM
A chance to win a slim 360.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SeFcPR7IG1k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SeFcPR7IG1k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Let me know if you can even see this, cause even at work the video isn't showing up. The video shows up when i preview my post though, it's after i post the comment the video disappears.

NotRippedYet
06-21-2010, 09:00 AM
A chance to win a slim 360.

Let me know if you can even see this, cause even at work the video isn't showing up. The video shows up when i preview my post though, it's after i post the comment the video disappears.

SeFcPR7IG1k&hl

thegenerel
06-21-2010, 09:03 AM
literally the worst youtube poster of all time.