PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Owners and Their Gentle Hunts for Zbucs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

drxmn
05-16-2010, 01:01 PM
LOL @ quit bans in reach.

Its a cop out for their ****ty programming. People get frustrated headshots dont register or some gun is all of the sudden effective out of reason, quit, then I am the only one left. I quit, then banned.

thegenerel
05-16-2010, 03:50 PM
MP gameplay

No ban plz.

Edit: nm he got banned.

what?

user27629377
05-16-2010, 03:52 PM
I'm going to buy RDR

Enter your game

And kill all of you and your horses. And probably rape your wenches as well.

wrenny420
05-16-2010, 03:56 PM
I just picked up borderlands cuz it was 30 dollars..games fun as hell.

Anyone got it wanna play?

shazzamx.

Pharacyde
05-16-2010, 03:57 PM
I just picked up borderlands cuz it was 30 dollars..games fun as hell.

Anyone got it wanna play?

shazzamx.
Great choice to waste 30 dollars when RDR comes out in 2 days

ch00se
05-16-2010, 04:04 PM
I'm going to buy RDR

Enter your game

im going to drink your graduation present, sink your boat and rape your brother

edit: while listening to nickelback

user27629377
05-16-2010, 04:06 PM
im going to drink your graduation present, sink your boat and rape your brother

lol i'm comin after u first.

You and your my little pony are going down.

ch00se
05-16-2010, 04:08 PM
lol i'm comin after u first.

You and your my little pony are going down.

Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
Tired of living like a blind man
I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
And this is how you remind me

wrenny420
05-16-2010, 04:09 PM
Great choice to waste 30 dollars when RDR comes out in 2 days

you act like i buy one game at a time

i already have rdr preordered.

then ufc is preordered.

mmmmmmmmmmm

user27629377
05-16-2010, 04:10 PM
Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
Tired of living like a blind man
I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
And this is how you remind me

i f*cking love nickelback!!!!

ppself
05-16-2010, 04:11 PM
Warned you bro...

It looked terrible and the trailer looks even worse

If they would make a matchmaking system and a option to quit out then it would be better.

I should be surprised that everybody in the multiplayer are already level 50, but i am not. The game looks very nice though, and the animations are my favorite, the gameplay took a huge left turn towards utter trash though.

But yea i am going to pass it back to Gamefly and just play some Forza3 and BC2 until RDR.

ch00se
05-16-2010, 04:19 PM
i f*cking love nickelback!!!!

im so carefree, i don't have a care in the world

ppself
05-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Here's a RDR thread that has everything you want to know about the game in it.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395097

Indians won't live inside tipis :(

Ces.
05-16-2010, 04:46 PM
If they would make a matchmaking system and a option to quit out then it would be better.

I should be surprised that everybody in the multiplayer are already level 50, but i am not. The game looks very nice though, and the animations are my favorite, the gameplay took a huge left turn towards utter trash though.

But yea i am going to pass it back to Gamefly and just play some Forza3 and BC2 until RDR.

Yeh I'm starting to get a little pissed @ LP2. It's got great gameplay but the system they have for matchmaking and such sucks bad. Shame, I was liking it a lot. I'm noticing today there's almost no one on either, it's taking forever to find a game.

Oh well, back to raging on SSF4.

ppself
05-16-2010, 04:53 PM
I tried playing some Forza3 mulit last night, too.

lulz what a joke.

Mulitplayer in that game is all about crashing into people and winning like that.

Kinda miss Dirt2, cause that game seems like it would be funner in online.

drxmn
05-16-2010, 05:36 PM
I'm going to buy RDR

Enter your game

so then.

are you going to be on more often?

and huge congrats man, well done.

ch00se
05-16-2010, 05:38 PM

mother****ing this, we have all missed out on some serious gaming time

user27629377
05-16-2010, 05:38 PM
so then.

and huge congrats man, well done.

thanks brother!

mother****ing this, we have all missed out on some serious gaming time

What games do u guys wanna play?

Uninspired123
05-16-2010, 05:39 PM
haven't really played anything for a while now :<

user27629377
05-16-2010, 05:40 PM

same here, I haven't played on live for weeks. I'm working through Episodes from Liberty City right now.

ch00se
05-16-2010, 05:41 PM

any game, any time, never back down

battlefield, mw2 (in before hate), rdr, reach

you name the game brah, ive got a **** load of work due in the next week but i should still be able to game in the evenings

we need to play some generator defense, ive still not tried :(

edit, crackdown/halo wars - someone co op one of these two with me

drxmn
05-16-2010, 05:56 PM
thanks brother!

When i get rdr, that. Or reach, mw2, halo, even WAW to sing the rape song.

Uninspired123
05-16-2010, 06:39 PM
Flyers are crushing Habs at the moment. Pretty nice weather out here near Drumheller, enjoying the countryside life.

ppself
05-16-2010, 07:18 PM
Flyers are crushing Habs at the moment. Pretty nice weather out here near Drumheller, enjoying the countryside life.

I'm watching the Karate Kid.

Sweep the leg, Johnny!

drxmn
05-16-2010, 07:27 PM

its not that i dont like you, im just at a party

my_name_is_bob
05-16-2010, 07:28 PM
Just bought Boderlands. HOLY CRAP THIS GAME IS AMAZING!

thegenerel
05-16-2010, 07:28 PM

friggin habs, way to fall apart one game too late.

Considine
05-16-2010, 07:37 PM

Feels good man. I miss it out here. City life is good and fine, but I love it out here. Quiet, let my waste fall wherever I am. Beautiful really.

Flyers ****ing smooooked the Habs. ****ing news, saying it's Canada's team. **** right off, it's the Canadiens, it's Quebec's team. Only good thing from Quebec is GSP

Considine
05-16-2010, 07:41 PM

oh wait. im wrong!

i was going off what someone told me

damn this will be hilarious. you need to start working in the underworld of calgary!

I'm applying for some warehouse jobs for 1) the cash...obviously and 2) I can get back into boxing and ****. Some place in Calgary called Canuckles does some MMA stuff, my buddy tried it out and said it was pretty good. Seems like a fun way to stay in shape. Sometimes I dread going to the gym because it's the same ol ****.

Once I get a job again I'll pick up that Elite 360 with Forza 3 and ODST. Throw ODST in the trash, recover my GT and pick up RDR and play with both misc parties.

ppself
05-16-2010, 07:47 PM
I'm applying for some warehouse jobs for 1) the cash...obviously and 2) I can get back into boxing and ****. Some place in Calgary called Canuckles does some MMA stuff, my buddy tried it out and said it was pretty good. Seems like a fun way to stay in shape. Sometimes I dread going to the gym because it's the same ol ****.

Once I get a job again I'll pick up that Elite 360 with Forza 3 and ODST. Throw ODST in the trash, recover my GT and pick up RDR and play with both misc parties.

Well. If you want to get back into boxing, getting a warehouse job would be the ideal job.

You will get to handle plenty of boxes there, and get your box handling stats up +10 maybe +15 if your dexterity is high. Which is most ideal for everyday life around the house chores.

So i hope you get the job.

Considine
05-16-2010, 07:52 PM
Well. If you want to get back into boxing, getting a warehouse job would be the ideal job.

You will get to handle plenty of boxes there, and get your box handling stats up +10 maybe +15 if your dexterity is high. Which is most ideal for everyday life around the house chores.

Well I'll level up from Unemployed to employed, which will be a big change, and will be able to attach a car to one of my open item slots. Should be good, will give me a solid base.

thegenerel
05-16-2010, 07:55 PM
Feels good man. I miss it out here. City life is good and fine, but I love it out here. Quiet, let my waste fall wherever I am. Beautiful really.

Flyers ****ing smooooked the Habs. ****ing news, saying it's Canada's team. **** right off, it's the Canadiens, it's Quebec's team. Only good thing from Quebec is GSP

same exact thing happened between the pens and habs game 1

either way, the west will almost certainly take the cup this year.

thegenerel
05-16-2010, 07:56 PM

how can he recharge his mana? build a special sleeping area?

ppself
05-16-2010, 07:57 PM
Well I'll level up from Unemployed to employed, which will be a big change, and will be able to attach a car to one of my open item slots. Should be good, will give me a solid base.

I worked for UPS while in school and it was pretty fun. I actually enjoyed lifting heavy things and getting that cardio in. Course being in the back of a trailer in the Houston heat wasn't all too favorable.

Considine
05-16-2010, 08:02 PM
I worked for UPS while in school and it was pretty fun. I actually enjoyed lifting heavy things and getting that cardio in. Course being in the back of a trailer in the Houston heat wasn't all too favorable.

I just want a job right now that pays and allows me to travel, so it seems like the obvious choice. I'll do some freelance web-**** on the side to build up some clientele which will help me land the office job. I mean, I was the youngest person in my class easily. Everyone else was 24-27 or so, and had a couple clients which is why they can get those interviews and such.

Uninspired123
05-16-2010, 08:24 PM
I just want a job right now that pays and allows me to travel, so it seems like the obvious choice. I'll do some freelance web-**** on the side to build up some clientele which will help me land the office job. I mean, I was the youngest person in my class easily. Everyone else was 24-27 or so, and had a couple clients which is why they can get those interviews and such.

soon as i get a steady paying job I'm gonna sign up @ team oyama. http://www.teamoyamamma.com/

shane del rosario trains there

thegenerel
05-16-2010, 08:35 PM
soon as i get a steady paying job I'm gonna sign up @ team oyama. http://www.teamoyamamma.com/

end well that will not

Considine
05-16-2010, 08:39 PM

I want to go to Canuckles as well as head to Gracie Barra Jujitsu. Jason MacDonald trains there, and hopefully he has some affiliates in Brazil or some place where I could travel to and train there as well.

ppself
05-16-2010, 08:48 PM

http://www.mmabrawl.com/images/ShaynaBaszler.jpg

Uninspired123
05-16-2010, 08:56 PM
come at me generel and ppbrah

mx3639
05-16-2010, 09:06 PM
my friend just gave me his xbox for free, only catch is it has the 3 rings and idk how to fix it :(

ppself
05-16-2010, 09:17 PM
my friend just gave me his xbox for free, only catch is it has the 3 rings and idk how to fix it :(

There is a penny fix that people keep talking about that can fix it. Youtube would probably have videos on the subject.

You could see if Microsoft still has it under warranty and pay the 100$ to fix it.

Considine
05-16-2010, 10:26 PM

$100 to pay to Xbox is probably your best route, that also gives you one year warranty.

BTW, has anyone seen me sign on? Just wondering.

Considine
05-16-2010, 10:37 PM
$100 to pay to Xbox is probably your best route, that also gives you one year warranty.

BTW, has anyone seen me sign on? Just wondering.

NVM. I just jumped onto my account on Xbox.com. My uncle told me he saw me playing Halo (lolwut). I thought he was ****ing with me.

So...after RDR, what else is everyone looking forward to? UFC for me, but that's about it. Most games I want (Uncharted 3, GT 5, InFamous 2, Forza 4) are a long time off.

ppself
05-16-2010, 10:44 PM
NVM. I just jumped onto my account on Xbox.com. My uncle told me he saw me playing Halo (lolwut). I thought he was ****ing with me.

So...after RDR, what else is everyone looking forward to? UFC for me, but that's about it. Most games I want (Uncharted 3, GT 5, InFamous 2, Forza 4) are a long time off.

Man you need to change your GT password or something. That could come back to you in a bad way.

Considine
05-17-2010, 12:23 AM
Man you need to change your GT password or something. That could come back to you in a bad way.

I forget how to do it on Xbox.com. Else I would. Pretty dumb decision on my part, but no credit card information on there. Any information the buyer already had from my email since I gave him my address and phone number already.

I'll figure out how to do it and change it though.

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 03:15 AM
I forget how to do it on Xbox.com. Else I would. Pretty dumb decision on my part, but no credit card information on there. Any information the buyer already had from my email since I gave him my address and phone number already.

I'll figure out how to do it and change it though.
I saw you playing Halo 2

jason_bh
05-17-2010, 05:24 AM
Just bought Boderlands. HOLY CRAP THIS GAME IS AMAZING!

I love Borderlands. I beat it on the first play through. I was trying to get all of the quests done. But then BC2 came out and stole my playing time.

I plan on going back to Borderlands at some point. Still need to get the DLC for it.

The problem that Borderlands had was that it came out when MW2 came out.

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 06:24 AM
MW2 have another DLC coming soon..

5 new levels OMFG ZOMFG

You guise in?

:fail:

Mistermidas
05-17-2010, 06:31 AM

5 new levels OMFG ZOMFG

You guise in?

Fukk MW2 in the anus with AIDS dick. Anyway, just got Alan Wake sent to me from Gamefly....gonna be hard going back n forth between that and RDR. Been looking forward to em both for a while now.

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 06:32 AM
Fukk MW2 in the anus with AIDS dick. Anyway, just got Alan Wake sent to me from Gamefly....gonna be hard going back n forth between that and RDR. Been looking forward to em both for a while now.
Yeah MW2 blows
I was watching this guy play AW on JTV
Its looks pretty good

I will get RDR though as its my more type of game compared to AW

ppself
05-17-2010, 07:16 AM

5 new levels OMFG ZOMFG

You guise in?

Correction.

3 new levels and 2 old ones.

Still a glorious rip-off price of 15$.

Vegetto991
05-17-2010, 07:23 AM
just ordered alan wake on yourfree360games did two offers totaling 8 dollars,it will for sure be here by the 24th

Boatski
05-17-2010, 07:28 AM
Yeah MW2 blows
I was watching this guy play AW on JTV
Its looks pretty good

I will get RDR though as its my more type of game compared to AW

I was watching someone play AW as well earlier, then made an impulse buy on amazon... lol

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 07:32 AM
Correction.

3 new levels and 2 old ones.

Still a glorious rip-off price of 15$.
Well 5 new levels to the game, but the game is terrible anyway
Waste

I wander what the DLC for RDR will be, I have 900 MS points, was going to waste it on BFBC2 but decided against it

thegenerel
05-17-2010, 07:45 AM
1 day. i am trying to think of ways to leave work early!

jason_bh
05-17-2010, 07:46 AM
Well 5 new levels to the game, but the game is terrible anyway
Waste

I wander what the DLC for RDR will be, I have 900 MS points, was going to waste it on BFBC2 but decided against it

I'd save those points for a 'Deal of the Week' that you can't resist or for RDR. Until they get the lag/hit detection issue fixed in BC2 I wouldn't invest anymore money into that game.

1 day. i am trying to think of ways to leave work early!

Not sure when I'll get it. Still haven't discussed that with the wife.

jonc30
05-17-2010, 07:50 AM
Any other phaggots like me going to a midnight release for RDR? I feel very ashamed for going......

jason_bh
05-17-2010, 07:52 AM
Any other phaggots like me going to a midnight release for RDR? I feel very ashamed for going......

I am a fanboy of RDR but not that much.

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 07:56 AM
Ive done it for h3 + mw2 lulz

i didnt feel that bad.

I played mw2 after for 6 hours straight, whilst my x lay asleep in bed next to me, when I was screaming at people and Lulzing it up

PLANETGETLOW
05-17-2010, 07:57 AM
http://imgur.com/QCuB5.jpg

thegenerel
05-17-2010, 07:59 AM

did you tweet back "please sir, can i have some more?"

jonc30
05-17-2010, 08:08 AM

i didnt feel that bad.

I played mw2 after for 6 hours straight, whilst my x lay asleep in bed next to me, when I was screaming at people and Lulzing it up

Ya i did it for mw2, and gta4. Its not bad at all at my gamestop. Just walk in and get the receipt at 11, go back outside and wait until 1205, walk up to counter and pick ur copy up. The line clears super fast once it hits 12 so no need to wait in line all night.

Boatski
05-17-2010, 08:16 AM

i didnt feel that bad.

i did it for halo 3. was a bunch of older dudes and little kids. some kid was in a cardboard master chief suit.

i just kept to myself lol.

edit: and lulz at the ice t pic. i follow him on twitter and missed that one

thegenerel
05-17-2010, 08:17 AM
i think its fine to go to a midnight release if you are not making it a priority over something important.

like taking off work or skipping school so you can stay up all night to play a game might not be the most prudent use of time off.

ppself
05-17-2010, 08:29 AM
I will never have the need to go to a midnight release.

Even though i will still be awake at that time tonight, i just don't feel the reason to do something like that.

I'll just go tomorrow during my lunch and then stare at the case while working. :P

Skipping gym tomorrow after work though.

PLANETGETLOW
05-17-2010, 08:42 AM
did you tweet back "please sir, can i have some more?"

You have ever a bowl of dicks? Don't knock them until you've tried them!!

thegenerel
05-17-2010, 08:44 AM
You have ever a bowl of dicks? Don't knock them until you've tried them!!

are we talking room temp or hot? it is a significant difference

PLANETGETLOW
05-17-2010, 08:49 AM

HOT bowl.......

ppself
05-17-2010, 09:05 AM

Don't forget the cock sauce homo.

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/4/42874/45_2008/3ec193676300c32f_SAUCE.jpg

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 09:07 AM
I leave for a little bit and the homo levels rise +350% when PGL posts

thegenerel
05-17-2010, 09:07 AM
HOT bowl.......

by hot...do you mean temperature or spiciness?

Considine
05-17-2010, 09:12 AM
http://www.aquateencentral.com/images/characters/wongburger.jpg

I HAVE AN ADVANCED DEGREE IN DICKNOLOGY!

thegenerel
05-17-2010, 09:13 AM
I leave for a little bit and the homo levels rise +350% when PGL posts

PGL came into this thread and will never come again

i was thinking about that episode. kind of gross...

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 09:29 AM
Fuuuuu

I remember H3 coming out and the release was lulz.

This girl was with her boyfriend and said:
Oh look the new harry potter is out

There was kids buying the big helmet too, why I don't know why.
Fail

ppself
05-17-2010, 09:34 AM

How is that the dude has huge penis's everywhere but skinny arms?

Considine
05-17-2010, 09:41 AM
How is that the dude has huge penis's everywhere but skinny arms?

He's got pubic hair for arms.

Vegetto991
05-17-2010, 09:44 AM
so who here is going to get alan wake, or red dead, im getting alan wake sometime shipped to me this week, then i have ufc 2010 pre ordered at gamestop, i might just return ufc if it has bad reviews and keep the pre ordered ****

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 09:52 AM
UFC looks terrible
AW looks good to be honest
RDR = Game of year looks like

Vegetto991
05-17-2010, 09:57 AM
UFC looks terrible
AW looks good to be honest
RDR = Game of year looks like

i prob will return but i do want the exclusive roy nelson DLC :)

MA5Bergey
05-17-2010, 09:58 AM
RDR = 9.7 at IGN.

ppself
05-17-2010, 09:59 AM
He's got pubic hair for arms.

Who has pubic on the base of there shaft head?

Seems inconsistent.

jason_bh
05-17-2010, 09:59 AM
i prob will return but i do want the exclusive roy nelson DLC :)

Tell me that the DLC is actually more clothes for Roy.

Vegetto991
05-17-2010, 10:07 AM
Tell me that the DLC is actually more clothes for Roy.

you get to play as roy nelson and some other people

Mistermidas
05-17-2010, 10:07 AM

I busted out laughing loud as fukk at work just now lookin at that. "Eat a bowl of hot dicks!" I might just start a argument with a female today for no reason just to tell her that shiit and watch their reaction.

thegenerel
05-17-2010, 10:16 AM
well, im quite dumbfounded. somehow i am on track to graduate with honors/cum laude/whatever in my mba. i never once looked at my grades, assuming it was all Bs, because i dont care.

i was expecting a 2.9 or some crap.

now im pretty happy and might start to try, it would be nice to get those gay pieces of rope.

Considine
05-17-2010, 10:19 AM
you get to play as roy nelson and some other people

I wanted the DLC, and then realized I will never..ever play as any of those people. I won't play as anyone over 205 in that game, and probably will just play Career mode the entire time anyways.

ppself
05-17-2010, 10:20 AM
well, im quite dumbfounded. somehow i am on track to graduate with honors/cum laude/whatever in my mba. i never once looked at my grades, assuming it was all Bs, because i dont care.

i was expecting a 2.9 or some crap.

now im pretty happy and might start to try, it would be nice to get those gay pieces of rope.

lulz.

You really want them gay "ropes" of goo hanging around your neck don't ya.

Vegetto991
05-17-2010, 10:25 AM
I wanted the DLC, and then realized I will never..ever play as any of those people. I won't play as anyone over 205 in that game, and probably will just play Career mode the entire time anyways.

i just want to play as roy nelson, if i become good, it would be fun to defeat people as that fatass

jacketfan
05-17-2010, 10:27 AM
this red dead redemption game looks like one of the game site hype jobs. it looks like its probably a 7.5-8.5 range game, that is getting hyped up much like all the halos and the last GTA.

ppself
05-17-2010, 10:39 AM
this red dead redemption game looks like one of the game site hype jobs. it looks like its probably a 7.5-8.5 range game, that is getting hyped up much like all the halos and the last GTA.

http://www.forumspile.com/Misc-OhSnap_Bear.jpg

Here's cum reviews from metacritics.com

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/reddeadredemption

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 10:41 AM
well how boring xbox is

Put in MW1 online isnt working
Put in BC2 online sucks dick

So I just send messages to PGL whos playing reach

" lol reach "

ppself
05-17-2010, 10:48 AM
well how boring xbox is

" lol reach "

http://i.imgur.com/CkozC.jpg

Considine
05-17-2010, 10:48 AM
i just want to play as roy nelson, if i become good, it would be fun to defeat people as that fatass

I'd rather use Kimbo. Alas, I'll stick with Shogun. He has a sick ground game, though I imagine lots of people will be him since he's the champion.

BJ Penn should be fun to play as, so should Frankie Edgar. Hopefully Thiago Alves is still a beast in the game.

ChicagoCubz
05-17-2010, 11:12 AM
RDR = 9.7 at IGN.

http://www.cummyonmytummy.com/cum.gif

jason_bh
05-17-2010, 11:12 AM
well how boring xbox is

" lol reach "

I wish that I had already beat the single player campaign on BC2. If I had I would trade it in. BC2 Multi-player is horrible at this point.

Considine
05-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Anyone see the new Rammstein "Pussy" video? It's definitely NSFW. But, pretty ****ing awesome.

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 11:24 AM
I wish that I had already beat the single player campaign on BC2. If I had I would trade it in. BC2 Multi-player is horrible at this point.
Will be trading for RDR

ppself
05-17-2010, 11:26 AM
How can yall be trading BC2 in?

That game is still the bee knees.

Uninspired123
05-17-2010, 11:26 AM
img

keeping in mind ign gave gta 4 a 10

i doubt this game's a 9.7

ChicagoCubz
05-17-2010, 11:28 AM
keeping in mind ign gave gta 4 a 10

i doubt this game's a 9.7

GTA4 is the greatest game ever created you *******. Everyone knows that.

jason_bh

I said that I would if I had already finished single player. Not that I am. The thought has crossed my mind though. Multi-player is just aggravating lately with the hit detection and lag problems.

theACEofSPADES
Will be trading for RDR

I was thinking the same, BC2 is boring to play alone, and most on my list have stopped. The only games I have are MW2, BC2 and Gears 2

ChicagoCubz
05-17-2010, 11:34 AM
I've never actually played GTA 4. I hate Grand Theft Auto games.

Uninspired123
05-17-2010, 11:35 AM
GTA4 is the greatest game ever created you *******. Everyone knows that.

cubz pls go

ChicagoCubz
05-17-2010, 11:36 AM
cubz pls go

no.

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 11:38 AM
I was thinking the same, BC2 is boring to play alone, and most on my list have stopped. The only games I have are MW2, BC2 and Gears 2

Yeah its a team based game more than single player game.
The story was fun but easy

MW2 + AW + RDR + Some guy playing reach (PGL)

PLANETGETLOW
05-17-2010, 12:03 PM
well how boring xbox is

" lol reach "

LMAO.........this motherphucker!!

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 12:18 PM
LMAO.........this motherphucker!!
This guy sending me messages 912 lulz its 911 fool

PLANETGETLOW
05-17-2010, 12:25 PM
This guy sending me messages 912 lulz its 911 fool

Nice back!! Looks like you're getting fat son!!

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Nice back!! Looks like you're getting fat son!!
Hahaha
cheers dad :cool:

You going to buy Reach when it drops then?

Tyler44
05-17-2010, 12:40 PM
I've never actually played GTA 4. I hate Grand Theft Auto games.

lol @ the cubs

Reds leading division baby

wrenny420
05-17-2010, 12:41 PM
borderlands owns

rdr tomorrow

ufc next week

action packed month!

thegenerel
05-17-2010, 12:42 PM
lol @ the cubs

Reds leading division baby

lol, pirates had a 7 game winning streak against the cubs. 9 of the last 12.

PLANETGETLOW
05-17-2010, 12:44 PM
Hahaha
cheers dad :cool:

You going to buy Reach when it drops then?

Yea man, it's 1 of 2 multiplayer split-screen games out there that I like and know of. My son and I can game together = winnnnnnn

Well, 1 really which is Halo. Gears has it but I dont' care for GOW.

Tyler44
05-17-2010, 12:45 PM
lol, pirates had a 7 game winning streak against the cubs. 9 of the last 12.

lmao, atleast one team I can be happy about right now.

Takes my mind off of the cavs. :(

wrenny420
05-17-2010, 12:45 PM
side note,

best buy denied me a cc twice because i failed the identity quiz twice..lol.

every question i answered basically with "never associated with this" except when they asked what state my brother lives in.

first question.."what email were you ever associated with"

said like 4 emails i never used.

"what car were you ever assocaited with"

4 cars i never owned

cant remember the other ones..retarded ****ing questions. she says i failed again and im like how do i pass if im answering the right questions about myself.

they asked about some purchase from a web site that i went to like 3 years ago or some crap. shes all its public records and i told her shes retarded because how do i remember some random order from 3 years ago where i only bought one thing from that web site

ppself
05-17-2010, 12:56 PM
side note,

every question i answered basically with "never associated with this" except when they asked what state my brother lives in.

4 cars i never owned

cant remember the other ones..retarded ****ing questions. she says i failed again and im like how do i pass if im answering the right questions about myself.

they asked about some purchase from a web site that i went to like 3 years ago or some crap. shes all its public records and i told her shes retarded because how do i remember some random order from 3 years ago where i only bought one thing from that web site

Why do you want a Bb CC?

thegenerel
05-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Yea man, it's 1 of 2 multiplayer split-screen games out there that I like and know of. My son and I can game together = winnnnnnn

Well, 1 really which is Halo. Gears has it but I dont' care for GOW.

so when you and your son arent playing video games or watching porn together, what else do you partake in?

PLANETGETLOW
05-17-2010, 01:00 PM
so when you and your son arent playing video games or watching porn together, what else do you partake in?

Somebody is really jealous today :D

Ah, usually he's playin sports or we're workin on his truck.

NotRippedYet
05-17-2010, 01:12 PM
side note,

4 cars i never owned

All fairly standard questions to figure out who you are if there are people with the same name as you. Have you ever checked your own credit? They ask you the same crap when you sign up. It's not like the chick at BB was looking at some detailed record and making up random questions.

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 01:28 PM
I just messaged every whale on POF in my town

With this crazy set up

Hello how are we, how come i've never seen you around?
xxx

I messaged over 30 people

ppself
05-17-2010, 01:44 PM
I just messaged every whale on POF in my town

With this crazy set up

I messaged over 30 people

You know who else loves the whales?

That frisky Canadian Conzi does.

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 01:47 PM
When I go to Canada me and Conzi will be smashing whales

then we will head to PGL's compound and pick up Shazar then head to Generals and then end up down south at PPsticks house where Jason_BH will be waiting...

Considine
05-17-2010, 01:57 PM
You know who else loves the whales?

That frisky Canadian Conzi does.

then we will head to PGL's compound and pick up Shazar then head to Generals and then end up down south at PPsticks house where Jason_BH will be waiting...

I do them a public service brah. They need exercise. As a humanitarian, it is my duty to do what I can do help them.

srsly, whales pls go. I'm always sad when I see a huge pair of titties accompanied by some gut.

ppself

I don't have a house, i have a plantation.

Make sure to where signs saying you are not slaves, or i may get confused.

thegenerel

wtf are you talking about.

i forgot to add shazamx, bc he decided to leave us. i dont know where PGL lives

to end up in the racist south...

me->zbuc->canada->uninspired->pp

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f202/ptgenerel/Map-of-US--Canada.jpg

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Well we will do it this Summer

Im down for it...

we have to meet up for some epic lulz in this life time!

Considine
05-17-2010, 02:28 PM
Well we will do it this Summer

Im down for it...

we have to meet up for some epic lulz in this life time!

LOL we will brah. I plan on going to the UK eventually. I want to see what this tea time is all about.

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 02:32 PM
I think PGL is from MN

If not thats someone else from the Misc on my xbl friends list...

ChicagoCubz
05-17-2010, 02:45 PM
wtf are you talking about.

i forgot to add shazamx, bc he decided to leave us. i dont know where PGL lives

to end up in the racist south...

me->zbuc->canada->uninspired->pp

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f202/ptgenerel/Map-of-US--Canada.jpg

Unfortunately I'm no longer allowed in Canada after all of the disgusting things I did to Conzidine's sister.

Considine
05-17-2010, 02:46 PM
Unfortunately I'm no longer allowed in Canada after all of the disgusting things I did to Conzidine's sister.

Well you certainly weren't the first and won't be the last.

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 02:49 PM
Well if shes like my disc drive, shes always open

Considine
05-17-2010, 02:50 PM
Well if shes like my disc drive, shes always open

You'd have to look like a phaggot from MTV first.

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 03:08 PM
MTV pls go...
I watched it the other day for about 3.50 seconds.
Had to shower to get the phaggotry off me.

So we ever going to have a IRL 360 meet up?

ch00se
05-17-2010, 03:10 PM
MTV pls go...
I watched it the other day for about 3.50 seconds.
Had to shower to get the phaggotry off me.

im having a party soon, ill invite you all tomorrow and we can dress up as cowboys

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 03:29 PM
im having a party soon, ill invite you all tomorrow and we can dress up as cowboys
Will we be lasso'in people for mod reps?

Uninspired123
05-17-2010, 03:31 PM

sure, soon as i figure out where the fuk monaco is

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 03:39 PM
Its off France

So im trolling POF and jeez.

You have to make up a fake facebook for these people to believe you too, whale nudes aern't fun but its funny how desperate they are

Uninspired123
05-17-2010, 03:51 PM
Its off France

So im trolling POF and jeez.

You have to make up a fake facebook for these people to believe you too, whale nudes aern't fun but its funny how desperate they are

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6541/kittehw.jpg

my_name_is_bob
05-17-2010, 03:51 PM
I ended up playing Borderlands for hours. I ended up with my hunter being lvl 14. I also made a Soldier that is lvl 6 now and I just got this game yesterday. I never played a game this much in just 2 days.

Add me if any of you guys play online. I dont have the DLC yet.

drxmn
05-17-2010, 03:59 PM

party in france? sweet!

Monkey Helmet
05-17-2010, 04:01 PM
Just pre-ordered RDR. Feels good man.

I thought GTA4 was boring as hell so hopefully this is better...otherwise I'm out $60.

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 04:06 PM
So i got to wait til RDR so thought phuck it...

Made a fake facebook up and fake POF and will get people to add me....

Do any of you have a fake facebook?

thegenerel
05-17-2010, 04:12 PM
it would be insane if we had a meetup. could you imagine how awkward it would be?

the uk'ers might have to come here, it would be crazy expensive for everyone to go visit one or two guys.

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 04:17 PM
I would just lol at PGL's nipple rings

wrenny420
05-17-2010, 04:18 PM
Why do you want a Bb CC?

i buy everything from there and when you use the cc for it you get double reward points. so easy free gift certs since i shop there anyways.

All fairly standard questions to figure out who you are if there are people with the same name as you. Have you ever checked your own credit? They ask you the same crap when you sign up. It's not like the chick at BB was looking at some detailed record and making up random questions.

no they dont. i have 3 cc's and check my credit 2 times a year. ive never had these questions before.

Uninspired123
05-17-2010, 04:26 PM
it would be insane if we had a meetup. could you imagine how awkward it would be?

it would be super cool, we could play xbox together :|

thegenerel
05-17-2010, 04:27 PM
it would be super cool, we could play xbox together :|

no one invited you. zbuc is getting your share of the bed.

Pharacyde
05-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Who said anything about a bed?

Wow POF is srs lulz

I could be meeting a 36 year old tomorrow, feels weird man
She has two kids too wtf

ppself
05-17-2010, 05:57 PM
i buy everything from there and when you use the cc for it you get double reward points. so easy free gift certs since i shop there anyways.

no they dont. i have 3 cc's and check my credit 2 times a year. ive never had these questions before.

I should get a CC with them too then. I can always use more reward points.

I would have to let the wife hold onto the card though, i get crazy spending mode when i am there.

I could be meeting a 36 year old tomorrow, feels weird man
She has two kids too wtf

It's going to feel good when you ease into her......

...While the kids are watching Dora The Explorer in the next room.

And stop leaving dumb comments on my bodyspace uni. And it's a Element hat.

Monkey Helmet
05-17-2010, 06:04 PM
Do any of you have a fake facebook?

Yes.

Cinderblock
05-17-2010, 07:10 PM
Just pre-ordered RDR. Feels good man.

I thought GTA4 was boring as hell so hopefully this is better...otherwise I'm out $60.^this.

but I loved San Andreas and Vice city. GTA4 was a hit or miss. I like RDRs setting much better, if any game is worth $60 it will be RDR and Fallout NV.

I was gonna pre order rdr tonight but I wanted the war horse not some gay eye patch. I also want to see every single review because UFC 2010 is still an option.

jonc30
05-17-2010, 07:14 PM

did anyone invite me? that line from CA to GA only misses me by a couple hours. Lulz. Gentle hunts in 3 hours.

P.S. Was watching a stream RDR while I was at work today and saw a scene that went like this. Wolves eating some random mexican "oh **** *****, look at those wolves. They gunna eat his ass alive!" wolves turn and run at marston. "RUN *****!" DEAD (no racist)

Uninspired123
05-17-2010, 07:35 PM

your stupid

Boatski
05-17-2010, 07:36 PM
RDR shipped, will be here when I get home from work! Tho I got some math homework to finish before I can play lulz

ChicagoCubz
05-17-2010, 07:45 PM
RDR shipped, will be here when I get home from work! Tho I got some math homework to finish before I can play lulz

3 finals tomorrow and then I'll be up for the first of our many gentle hunts.

ppself
05-17-2010, 08:09 PM
Well....

I think ppstick is long gone.

I got this crap just now.

In accordance with xobx live policy, the gamertag ppstick is no longer allowed. Please get gay and change your gamertag before playing on xbox live.

I assume i got reported eh?

Uninspired123
05-17-2010, 08:23 PM
Well....

In accordance with xobx live policy, the gamertag ppstick is no longer allowed. Please get gay and change your gamertag before playing on xbox live.

lol whoops, didnt think they'd actually make you change it

ChicagoCubz
05-17-2010, 08:23 PM
Well....

For being gay as fuk.

ppself
05-17-2010, 08:24 PM
lol whoops, didnt think they'd actually make you change it

Dude seriously?

I have had this gamertag for like 4 years now.

How long does it take for the new gamertag to take affect? I want to get online nao.

Uninspired123
05-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Dude seriously?

I have had this gamertag for like 4 years now.

nah im fukking with you

lol that sux though

poor ppbrah :<

ppself
05-17-2010, 08:31 PM
Now i don't remember what email i used so that i can freaking activate the new gamertag on my 360.

I'm going to rape a MS rep soon.

So she better be hot.

Considine
05-17-2010, 08:32 PM
Well....

Call and complain. You have to pay to change your gamertag brah, ****'s ridiculous. Say it's your name "Peter Pozlinzki Stick" or your grandfather or something.

Vegetto991
05-17-2010, 08:36 PM

wtf am I the only one who doesnt trade games in????

look at my collection

http://i40.tinypic.com/fkxwmw.jpg

I have only traded in two games for the 360, they were king kong and rockstar table tennis, and i only got king kong for the achievements

thegenerel
05-17-2010, 08:45 PM
Call and complain. You have to pay to change your gamertag brah, ****'s ridiculous. Say it's your name "Peter Pozlinzki Stick" or your grandfather or something.

tell them that your first and middle initials are pp.

ppself
05-17-2010, 08:48 PM

It's already done brah.

I better not get charged for it, it didn't say anything about charging when i did it. Just got that warning and tried relogging back in and junk. And said that name can't be used anymore.

ppstick is dead.

http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/crying_girl.jpg

Clickable. <----- New GT

Now i am gong to report every player i think is offensive see in a game from now on.

Uninspired123
05-17-2010, 08:55 PM
lol yea ppstick is off my friendslist

crazy ****. They won't make you pay though, I know others this has happened to and the change is free.

thegenerel
05-17-2010, 08:57 PM
lol yea ppstick is off my friendslist

crazy ****. They won't make you pay though, I know others this has happened to and the change is free.

i guess that is fair.

but i can see why they would assume its a dirty name

thegenerel
05-17-2010, 08:59 PM
It's already done brah.

I better not get charged for it, it didn't say anything about charging when i did it. Just got that warning and tried relogging back in and junk. And said that name can't be used anymore.

ppstick is dead.

http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/crying_girl.jpg

Clickable. <----- New GT

Now i am gong to report every player i think is offensive see in a game from now on.

why not ppself?

and that girl is hot. she reminds me of rashida jones, who seems like perfect wife material, but she might be crazy (you never know)

any woman that looks that good, and can be remotely funny is a winner

http://chrisonrails.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/rashida_jones.jpg

ppself
05-17-2010, 09:03 PM
why not ppself?

and that girl is hot. she reminds me of rashida jones, who seems like perfect wife material, but she might be crazy (you never know)

any woman that looks that good, and can be remotely funny is a winner

http://chrisonrails.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/rashida_jones.jpg

ppself is over used in my life, time for a fresh start.

Clickable is another alter ego of mine that i used for mmos. Sounds sexy.

I just googled hot chick crying and that is what came up. I don't know who she is, cept hot.

I assume you guys see my new GT if were friends, right?

Uninspired123
05-17-2010, 09:04 PM
brb googling clickable

freeballer209
05-17-2010, 09:07 PM
brb messaging bb admin to change my forum name to clickable

ppself
05-17-2010, 09:10 PM
I already did the clickable googles. Good luck trying to find me now hoes.

Uninspired123
05-17-2010, 09:12 PM
next time ppbrah, next time...

http://i34.tinypic.com/30bi442.jpg

ppself
05-17-2010, 09:32 PM
Seems like alot of my friends are playing RDR now. :(

They will all be at work tommorw talking about it out loud.

Pharacyde
05-18-2010, 04:15 AM
Why did you have to change your gamertag?
We only reported it for the lulz didn't think it would happen (not srs)

jason_bh
05-18-2010, 04:57 AM
Seems like alot of my friends are playing RDR now. :(

They will all be at work tommorw talking about it out loud.

Sucks doesn't it?

I tried putting in for RDR with the wife last night. She ignored it totally. :mad:

Guess I'll just rent RDR for a while. Sucks too, because I was prepared to get the $20 Amazon gift card with my purchase (pre-release).

Uninspired123
05-18-2010, 05:03 AM
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3184/s29tuesday8.gif

thegenerel
05-18-2010, 05:12 AM
in about 9 hrs i will be starting the first of many gentle hunts

jason_bh
05-18-2010, 05:14 AM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/commentchery/cherrytap/days/tuesday/images/s29tuesday8.gif

My day is complete now. Well except that I need to pick up RDR (rent) at some point today.

LOL. I really want to see what the multi-player is like. I wonder if it's going to be as epic as I think that it is.

Uninspired123
05-18-2010, 05:17 AM

u mad because glittery pictures make u mad?

My day is complete now. Well except that I need to pick up RDR (rent) at some point today.

:>

CrimsonWhite
05-18-2010, 05:24 AM
i had to change mine from pimphand86 even though id had it for like 3 years.

a lot of people get everyone on their friends list to report their name and then you get to change it for free in stead of paying the bull**** 10 dollars

jason_bh
05-18-2010, 05:33 AM
i had to change mine from pimphand86 even though id had it for like 3 years.

a lot of people get everyone on their friends list to report their name and then you get to change it for free in stead of paying the bull**** 10 dollars

LOL. Pimphand is offensive? How many hookers play on XBL? :D

Boatski
05-18-2010, 05:35 AM
wtf am I the only one who doesnt trade games in????

look at my collection

http://i40.tinypic.com/fkxwmw.jpg

I have only traded in two games for the 360, they were king kong and rockstar table tennis, and i only got king kong for the achievements

I don't trade them in either brah.

jason_bh
05-18-2010, 05:45 AM
Couldn't sleep last night so I played some Lag Company. The lag was unbearable at times so I decided to just terrorize my teammates.

I had a blast shooting tracer darts in the face of my squad-mates. I would do it in a non-conspicuous way though. While they were sniping I would shoot their heads from a far. They would look around right after that. By then I had already changed my gun so it didn't look obvious.

One poor sniper on my team got killed because of my dart. I watched him hiding in the bush. He was hidden pretty well too. I shot a tracer dart at him. Then all of a sudden an enemy that was in the area locked onto him. A fire-fight ensued and my sniper lost. :D

I also had a blast with blasting smoke-grenades in front of them while sniping.

I collapsed a couple of buildings on my teammates too. :o

Most fun I had in a while. Will do it again.

CrimsonWhite
05-18-2010, 05:48 AM
so should i get red ded revolver or what

im mainly a multiplayer guy and the controls look the same as gta4 which sucks

jason_bh
05-18-2010, 05:59 AM
so should i get red ded revolver or what

im mainly a multiplayer guy and the controls look the same as gta4 which sucks

I've never played a GTA game so this looks like a great game. I am totally sold on getting it.

I think the multi-player interactions are what sells it for me. The promise of raising a ruckus with other players on-line sounds too good to pass up. Of course I am not fully aware of how the multi-player works in this.

I have to admit though that I am a huge fan of sand-box type of games.

ChicagoCubz
05-18-2010, 06:09 AM
Why do you have two copies of Afro Samurai?

Vegetto991
05-18-2010, 06:12 AM
Why do you have two copies of Afro Samurai?

oh one of those is the sleeve it came in

thegenerel
05-18-2010, 06:14 AM
we need to run some quality control with our posse. there is a good chance more than 8 of us will be on at the same time, so we cant let any noobs jump in and steal a spot.

gentle hunts are here!

jason_bh
05-18-2010, 06:20 AM
we need to run some quality control with our posse. there is a good chance more than 8 of us will be on at the same time, so we cant let any noobs jump in and steal a spot.

gentle hunts are here!

Have you played the multi-player yet? Give us some details on how it works if you have.

Maybe come up with a challenge and a password for joining the posse. Something like 'pp' for the challenge. And 'stick' for the password. :D

thegenerel
05-18-2010, 06:31 AM
Have you played the multi-player yet? Give us some details on how it works if you have.

Maybe come up with a challenge and a password for joining the posse. Something like 'pp' for the challenge. And 'stick' for the password. :D

im at work :(

thegenerel
05-18-2010, 06:37 AM
ok, so this is how free roam works.

there are 16 player 'worlds' and within such you can form two, eight man posses.

so that means we need to invite some suckas into our world so we can abuse them.

jason_bh
05-18-2010, 06:49 AM
ok, so this is how free roam works.

there are 16 player 'worlds' and within such you can form two, eight man posses.

so that means we need to invite some suckas into our world so we can abuse them.

What kind of things can we do to them? Can we steal their loot, horses, or undies? Can we blow up their hideouts?

ChicagoCubz
05-18-2010, 07:00 AM

gentle hunts are here!

Well obviously you and I get priority since we've been here the longest.

We shouldn't let random "miscers" in though. Like some *** on my friends list named Clickable.

thegenerel
05-18-2010, 07:01 AM
What kind of things can we do to them? Can we steal their loot, horses, or undies? Can we blow up their hideouts?

basically we ride around a world that is essentially like single player minus the story.

so we can enter towns, have random encounters, gentle hunts, etc. really just explore!

thegenerel
05-18-2010, 07:06 AM

We shouldn't let random "miscers" in though. Like some *** on my friends list named Clickable.

he is someone we bring in to feed to bears their cubz

jason_bh
05-18-2010, 07:13 AM

Being here the longest should have nothing to do with it. Think quality not quantity.

Besides:

User Name Posts
thegenerel 615
ppself 488
Uninspired123 373
Pharacyde 279
Considine 221
jason_bh 208
Boatski 188
ch00se 118
ChicagoCubz 94
PLANETGETLOW 74
SightSeeker 59

Just say'n.

:D

Pharacyde
05-18-2010, 07:14 AM
Well first come first serve?

thegenerel
05-18-2010, 07:15 AM
Being here the longest should have nothing to do with it. Think quality not quantity.

Besides:

User Name Posts
thegenerel 615
ppself 488
Uninspired123 373
Pharacyde 279
Considine 221
jason_bh 208
Boatski 188
ch00se 118
ChicagoCubz 94
PLANETGETLOW 74
SightSeeker 59

i am at the peak of both categories

thegenerel
05-18-2010, 07:16 AM
Well first come first serve?

release date: May 21st

brb last in line

jason_bh
05-18-2010, 07:19 AM

brb last in line

D'oh

wrenny420
05-18-2010, 07:21 AM
i dont even have 54 posts in this thread? fail

anyways

ill be on around 1130 EST, i better be in your posse

SightSeeker
05-18-2010, 07:23 AM

brb last in line

Did they change it I thought it was out today?

jason_bh
05-18-2010, 07:23 AM
Before we get too carried away with the posse deal. I am sure that there will not be 8 of us online at the same time. I have yet to see that. So I think that we are all good. Relax guys.

BTW, I am posse leader. :p

:D

jason_bh
05-18-2010, 07:24 AM
Did they change it I thought it was out today?

Overseas release date is the 21st.

Pharacyde
05-18-2010, 07:26 AM
Don't hate me because you love me.... :)

I will be on straight away but the wait will be long :(

Edit:

Isn't MP not released til the 21st?

wrenny420
05-18-2010, 07:27 AM
Don't hate me because you love me.... :)

I will be on straight away but the wait will be long :(

Edit:

Isn't MP not released til the 21st?

what? no MP? wtf

wrenny420
05-18-2010, 07:30 AM
leaving in 30

ppself
05-18-2010, 07:31 AM
Pish, i am going to roll my own posse. Like a assassin i will camp in the bushes and snipe people in the bushes while they ride on their horseys.

thegenerel
05-18-2010, 07:33 AM
what? no MP? wtf

no, its working now.

Pharacyde
05-18-2010, 07:34 AM
I thought they werent putting it up til the whole world had it?

Or am i a douche?

wrenny420
05-18-2010, 07:36 AM
I thought they werent putting it up til the whole world had it?

Or am i a douche?

douche good sir

wrenny420
05-18-2010, 07:37 AM
whats jason_bh GT, think hes the only one i dont have

Boatski
05-18-2010, 07:42 AM
dunno if i wanna play single player or multiplayer first, hmmmmmmmm

wrenny420
05-18-2010, 07:42 AM
dunno if i wanna play single player or multiplayer first, hmmmmmmmm

MP if misc is on

SP if not

duh

Boatski
05-18-2010, 07:44 AM
whats jason_bh GT, think hes the only one i dont have

jason_bh: ----------------------------------------- hansonenator75

wrenny420
05-18-2010, 07:50 AM
jason_bh: ----------------------------------------- hansonenator75

lawl forgot about that

wrenny420
05-18-2010, 07:54 AM
ok going to best buy then home

add me

shazzamx

time to own some western bitches

jason_bh
05-18-2010, 07:59 AM
Going to see if I can't rent this now and go on a gently hunt during my lunch break. BRB.

ch00se
05-18-2010, 08:12 AM
in for misc posse

****s gunna be good

Pharacyde
05-18-2010, 08:13 AM
in for misc posse

****s gunna be good
yeah in a few days though

thegenerel
05-18-2010, 08:14 AM
oh great. everyone that preorderd alan wake on amazon just got raped.

they dropped it $10 today, and the credit still stands.

Vegetto991
05-18-2010, 08:15 AM

that sucks,thankfully i did two online offers totaling 8 dollars, i should get it by the 24th

jonc30
05-18-2010, 09:18 AM
I played a lil bit of the free roam MP with some brahs last night. Basically all we did was try to get our bounty really high by killing all of the lawmen. We couldn't find any of the hideouts to storm or anything like that. Along the way we completed a couple challenges and got some unlocks. The only mount available at the start is a fkin slow ass mule. I eventually unlocked a sick looking horse tho. Other unlocks in the mount category were bulls and some buffalo. I can't wait until I can gently hunt buffalo while riding my buffalo. The end.

Mistermidas
05-18-2010, 09:19 AM
I played a lil bit of the free roam MP with some brahs last night. Basically all we did was try to get our bounty really high by killing all of the lawmen. We couldn't find any of the hideouts to storm or anything like that. Along the way we completed a couple challenges and got some unlocks. The only mount available at the start is a fkin slow ass mule. I eventually unlocked a sick looking horse tho. Other unlocks in the mount category were bulls and some buffalo. I can't wait until I can gently hunt buffalo while riding my buffalo. The end.

Cool story bro. Would read again.

ppself
05-18-2010, 09:26 AM

Dude wtf, Seriously?

A freaking buffalo?

I wonder if a blue ox will be unlockable, cause that would be alpha.

Considine
Cool story bro. Would read again.

You gonna get this for 360 or PS3 brah?

LOL a bull as a mount. You'd be a bad ass cowboy for sure..get off to go cap some fools, and let your bull gore the ones that are still alive.

komrade

same happened to splinter cell conviction and they refunded my 10 dollars, so don't lose hope

wrenny420
05-18-2010, 09:28 AM
none of you ***s are on?horrible!

jason_bh
05-18-2010, 09:29 AM
What's wrong with riding a donkey? I had high hopes for mine.

I would be rolling up into town on my donkey. Everyone would laugh at me, which would give me good reason to shoot their eyes out with my golden slingshot. Pull out my bowie knife and proceed to skin them. Go to the cannibals and sell the skin.

Profit.

thegenerel
05-18-2010, 09:30 AM

this has a lot of potential. we could give someone a minute head start and everyone else has to track him down.

wrenny420
05-18-2010, 09:30 AM
sightseeker, boatski, jason

added you all to gt

wrenny420
05-18-2010, 09:31 AM
rockstar servers already down?

cant use code for war horse

jonc30
05-18-2010, 09:32 AM

I would be rolling up into town on my donkey. Everyone would laugh at me, which would give me good reason to shoot their eyes out with my golden slingshot. Pull out my bowie knife and proceed to skin them. Go to the cannibals and sell the skin.

Profit.

For one, the mule is slow as ****, and I never could get that fcker to stand still while trying to get on it. Always wanted to run away.

thegenerel
05-18-2010, 09:33 AM
none of you ***s are on?horrible!

im running home in a few mins

Profit.

human millipede > human centipede > bear > bull > mule > horse > buffalo > zbuc

jonc30
05-18-2010, 09:34 AM
Dude wtf, Seriously?

A freaking buffalo?

I wonder if a blue ox will be unlockable, cause that would be alpha.

U know, now that I think about it, one of the bulls coulda been an ox. I didn't pay that much attention to it.

PLANETGETLOW
05-18-2010, 09:39 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/25ro0uh.jpg

wrenny420
05-18-2010, 09:40 AM
killed like 3 guys online then got booted, doing SP now

komrade
05-18-2010, 09:41 AM
Wow I just realized I wasn't even on the first post list of GT's, da **** brahs?

GT: Orghan.

jason_bh
05-18-2010, 09:43 AM
sightseeker, boatski, jason

added you all to gt

Accepted you as a friend.

http://i44.tinypic.com/25rouh.jpg

LOL, a 54 y/o mother. The son must be in his 30's and doing that. :D

jason_bh
05-18-2010, 09:46 AM
rockstar servers already down?

cant use code for war horse

killed like 3 guys online then got booted, doing SP now

Don't tell me that the RDR servers are going to be like the Lag Company ones.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081223205629/uncyclopedia/images/0/0c/Double_facepalm.jpg

thegenerel
05-18-2010, 09:47 AM
who is eltoro1025?

thegenerel
05-18-2010, 09:49 AM
its the first day, every game has online issues the first day!

jason_bh
05-18-2010, 09:49 AM
who is eltoro1025?

Not sure but I accepted him.

Pharacyde
05-18-2010, 09:50 AM
Eltoro1025 is a miscer...

He added from the posse RDR thread

wrenny420
05-18-2010, 09:51 AM
you guys ghosting or checking from online?

PLANETGETLOW
05-18-2010, 09:52 AM
Accepted you as a friend.

LOL, a 54 y/o mother. The son must be in his 30's and doing that. :D

probably thegeneral

thegenerel
05-18-2010, 09:53 AM
you guys ghosting or checking from online?

ill be home in 15 mins