PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Owners and Their Gentle Hunts for Zbucs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Stubbs928
05-04-2010, 03:11 PM
in on red dead posse

ppself
05-04-2010, 03:17 PM
in on red dead posse

That brings a smile to my face.

http://www.gamercenteronline.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/road01.jpg

Considine
05-04-2010, 03:18 PM
in on red dead posse

Lol damn brah, haven't seen you on in a while.

Red Dead should be good. So should UFC.

Stubbs928
05-04-2010, 03:19 PM
That brings a smile to my face.

http://www.gamercenteronline.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/road01.jpg

Lol damn brah, haven't seen you on in a while.

Red Dead should be good. So should UFC.

lol whats up guys. Ive been following red dead since it was first announced. cant wait

Pharacyde
05-04-2010, 03:20 PM
Yo stubbs did you get that fax about this?

http://naked.actors.nu/photos/938451/posse-mariovanpeebles.jpg

Also man how crazy was that meet with the MW2 guys over in Canada where we got wasted crazy but i found a pic of us already:

http://www.shacknews.com/images/generated/4a02f207e0571_featured_without_text_reddeadred2.jp g

Thats general shooting in the sky as he really can't get enough of his pistol

ppself
05-04-2010, 03:27 PM
I was thinking that it would have been cool if you could have a house or something for your posse. The place you would meet up at and get to put your loots at. Like guilds had in Dark Age of Camelot.

Or the keeps that you can take over and you would keep it until another group would take it from you.

ppself
05-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Uhhh how do i do a ninja stab as the stealth class?

For Reacharound.

Boatski
05-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Yo stubbs did you get that fax about this?

fax

Uninspired123
05-04-2010, 04:55 PM
Uhhh how do i do a ninja stab as the stealth class?

For Reacharound.

hold the melee button

camo sucks though

ppself
05-04-2010, 05:13 PM
hold the melee button

camo sucks though

Do i have to behind them or anything?

And i tried joining your game earlier but it kept saying you were in matchmaking or something.

The game is pretty fun but feels dry. :S

Uninspired123
05-04-2010, 05:23 PM
Do i have to behind them or anything?

And i tried joining your game earlier but it kept saying you were in matchmaking or something.

yea to join someone you can queue to their game, but you obviously have to wait for them to finish. Just party up with me next time. And yea to assassinate you have to be behind them. I don't like it though, the animation is too long, I just do the regular melee assassinate.

The game is pretty fun but feels dry. :S

invasion mode is on may 7th, im already bored of the two maps. I'm waiting for that. invasion is basically bfbc2 rush mode

ppself
05-04-2010, 05:44 PM
wtf, my new 360 drive is already giving me problems.

Better be a one time deal.

Might have to see if Best Buy will switch it out or something.

ppself
05-04-2010, 06:52 PM
MAAaaaaaan.

The people we are renting our place form want to move back in now. They can't do anything with our contract which we just renewed for a year.

ch00se
05-05-2010, 02:17 AM
invasion mode is on may 7th, im already bored of the two maps. I'm waiting for that. invasion is basically bfbc2 rush mode

i understand where you are coming from but played more yesterday and **** is still fun as hell

had about 4-5 miscers in same group

Pharacyde
05-05-2010, 04:28 AM
Got a new/used controller 14.99 not so bad

My friend who works there said not many people have even bought ODST

He said its not a bad game but according to PGL its this " Halo3 on steroids "

jason_bh
05-05-2010, 04:57 AM
I was thinking that it would have been cool if you could have a house or something for your posse. The place you would meet up at and get to put your loots at. Like guilds had in Dark Age of Camelot.

Or the keeps that you can take over and you would keep it until another group would take it from you.

I am not sure that I trust my loot around you guys. We would all store our loot there, go on a gentle hunt only to have someone like Generel stay behind and swipe our stuff.

wrenny420
05-05-2010, 05:00 AM
bunch of you guys getting red dead? i cant wait, MP looks amazing

jason_bh
05-05-2010, 05:01 AM
My RAGE post of the day:

WHY???? Why can't people remember their passwords? Better yet, why can't they own up to their mistakes whenever they call me with their account locked out? Don't blame the keyboard or the server itself. Just tell me that you are incompetent and can't get your password right in 5 attempts before it locks you out. :mad:

wrenny420
05-05-2010, 05:02 AM
My RAGE post of the day:

WHY???? Why can't people remember their passwords? Better yet, why can't they own up to their mistakes whenever they call me with their account locked out? Don't blame the keyboard or the server itself. Just tell me that you are incompetent and can't get your password right in 5 attempts before it locks you out. :mad:

most likely they are the older generation whom have no idea about computers and never think its their problem.

when i call i just say my account is locked, unlock it ahole, k thx bai

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 05:07 AM
My RAGE post of the day:

ha, is that better or worse than the people that have their personal passwords sitting on a notepad right below their monitor?

i had to help one woman in Word, and in doing so, I glanced down to see her full login/password to facebook, etc

jason_bh
05-05-2010, 05:08 AM
most likely they are the older generation whom have no idea about computers and never think its their problem.

when i call i just say my account is locked, unlock it ahole, k thx bai

LOL. I would prefer this to the "I don't know how it happened, I typed it in correctly" answer that I always get.

BTW, guys why haven't you told me about this game? It's released next month.
http://media.ign.com/games/image/object/054/054735/Naughty-Bear_RP_XB360_BoxArtboxart_160w.jpg

In Naughty Bear, players take on the role of Naughty Bear, a bear driven to seek vengeance after the other bears don't invite him to the big birthday party. Scorned for the last time, Naughty Bear becomes hell bent on manipulating and terrorizing the blissful bears inhabiting the Island of Perfection.

As Naughty Bear, players will wreak havoc on every stuffing-filled foe that crosses their path. Featuring an array of weapons, objects and scare tactics, gamers strive to earn Naughty Points as they inflict physical and psychological harm on Naughty Bear's enemies. This all-new scare-based points system means players will win the most rewards for being deviant and maniacal. The variety allows for a completely new experience every time players pick up a controller and the ill-fated bears become more difficult to harass and terrorize as the game progresses.

Naughty Bear features more than 30 levels to unlock, with unique characteristics and weaponry encountered at every stage. Gamers can search the game world and collect all the hidden party items locked away by the other

jason_bh
05-05-2010, 05:10 AM
ha, is that better or worse than the people that have their personal passwords sitting on a notepad right below their monitor?

i had to help one woman in Word, and in doing so, I glanced down to see her full login/password to facebook, etc

Don't get me started on those idiots.

Our policies clearly state that you cannot do this. Whenever I go to someone's computer I always find a sticky note with their password on it. :facepalm:

wrenny420
05-05-2010, 05:14 AM
Don't get me started on those idiots.

Our policies clearly state that you cannot do this. Whenever I go to someone's computer I always find a sticky note with their password on it. :facepalm:

they have to remember what number they are on brah at the end of their name.

mike1, mike2, mike3

jason_bh
05-05-2010, 05:16 AM
they have to remember what number they are on brah at the end of their name.

mike1, mike2, mike3

LOL. It's like you know who my users are. That's exactly what they do.

ppself
05-05-2010, 07:34 AM
http://kotaku.com/5531487/red-dead-redemption-to-get-free-co+op-mission-pack

The pack, one of three due out for the game, will feature six new multiplayer missions for two to four players, additional mulitplayer experience point rewards and new achievements and trophies. Rockstar also detailed three of the six missions included:

"Walton's Gold"
Walton's Gang have taken control of a mining camp rich with gold. Fight through the camp and load your mine cart with as much gold as you can carry and get out as fast as you can - Walton's boys have rigged the place to blow.

"The River"
Ride a raft down river, taking out rebel encampments along the way until you reach the rebel stronghold of Nosalida and a final epic battle for the town's massive weapons caches. Watch out for Gatling gun-equipped enemy rafts.

"Ammunition"
The Mexican Army has the town of Tesoro Azul under siege. Storm the gates under heavy cannon, Gatling gun and sniper fire to destroy the Mexican artillery placements.

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/05/500x_rdr_coop_tesoro.jpg
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/05/500x_rdr_coop_storming.jpg

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 07:44 AM
http://kotaku.com/5531487/red-dead-redemption-to-get-free-co+op-mission-pack

The pack, one of three due out for the game, will feature six new multiplayer missions for two to four players, additional mulitplayer experience point rewards and new achievements and trophies. Rockstar also detailed three of the six missions included:

"Walton's Gold"
Walton's Gang have taken control of a mining camp rich with gold. Fight through the camp and load your mine cart with as much gold as you can carry and get out as fast as you can - Walton's boys have rigged the place to blow.

"The River"
Ride a raft down river, taking out rebel encampments along the way until you reach the rebel stronghold of Nosalida and a final epic battle for the town's massive weapons caches. Watch out for Gatling gun-equipped enemy rafts.

"Ammunition"
The Mexican Army has the town of Tesoro Azul under siege. Storm the gates under heavy cannon, Gatling gun and sniper fire to destroy the Mexican artillery placements.

as if this game couldnt get any better

at least ign gave alan wake a 9.0, so while we are skinning bears and stealing horses from little kids, uninspired will be using an 'outstanding' flashlight (according to IGN's ratings)

ppself
05-05-2010, 07:46 AM
My RAGE post of the day:

I have about 5 different iterations of one password, so it's different every site. But that's where i get confused cause i don't know which version it is on different sites. :P

Bank of America's site is the only one that limit's my tries to 5, but i think i know which i use for it. It's the hardest version of the password.

I found a website that actually tests your password and my normal version was normal but i wasn't happy. So now it's all 7331 style with capital letters, which makes it the strongest. Even then they said don't use the same password on everything, to change it up. So that is why i have them as different version of the same "word".

One guy told me his friend has a actual sentence phrase that he uses for his passwords.

Boatski
05-05-2010, 08:51 AM
i like to use abc123 as my passwords

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 08:55 AM
kick ass is an awesome movie. its a legitimately a comedy, a superhero movie, and a spoof.

ChicagoCubz
05-05-2010, 08:56 AM
Somebody's sleeping in my bed, my bed baby
Somebody's takin' my place (baby)
Somebody's sleeping in my bed baby
And you know just what I mean, oh oh oh oh oh!

I come home early expecting your warm embrace
But something is wrong 'cuz its written all over your face
It hurt so bad when I walked through the door
But 'cha know one damn thing baby I ain't coming back no more
No no no
Now don't try to tell me things are still the same
'Cuz when we made love I heard you call out his name, call out his name

Pharacyde
05-05-2010, 08:57 AM
How many more days til red dead?

blooeyez
05-05-2010, 09:01 AM
been playing Halo Reach Beta, Splinter Cell Conviction, Modern warfare 2, & bad company 2. Add me if you'd like.

gamertag: i did yo gir

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 09:04 AM

if you dont know, you arent allowed to join us for the opening day of hunting season

Boatski
05-05-2010, 09:23 AM

it came out yesterday!

ppself
05-05-2010, 10:00 AM

Sorry brah.

You can't be hardcore when you go on gentle hunts.

The 2, they just don't go together. :(

Uninspired123
05-05-2010, 10:06 AM
well i pre-ordered RDR instead of alan wake

u mad?

Pharacyde
05-05-2010, 10:15 AM
I tried out my new controller stinks of smoke but works a charm but no good games to play at the moment

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 10:22 AM

u mad?

we already have 8 in our posse :/

me, pp, phara, stubbs, choose, jason, thedukeusmc, sam08

I tried out my new controller stinks of smoke but works a charm but no good games to play at the moment

gross

ppself
05-05-2010, 10:24 AM

I don't know man, someone with a flashlight could be very helpful at night.

Uninspired123
05-05-2010, 10:25 AM
yea ur definitely mad

ChicagoCubz
05-05-2010, 10:32 AM

gross

You son of a bitch.

Uninspired123
05-05-2010, 10:33 AM

u mad?

why did you not listen to my words of wisdom?

alan wake will be the same game in 2 months, red dead will not be

change your order phaggot

derp

freeballer209
05-05-2010, 10:34 AM
ffffuuuu my account just got suspened again
i thought when u got suspened for somethin in ur bio they take it out and put in the CoC so i never changed my bio and they just suspened me a week for it again fffffuuuuu

brb playin on other account for lulz

ch00se
05-05-2010, 10:34 AM
derp

fake quoting, it isnt big and it isnt clever brah

ppself
05-05-2010, 10:35 AM
At least Rockstar is making the posse 8 people, which is the same amount as the party system in Live.

Instead of Dice's chud move with a squad being 4 people.

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 10:39 AM
You son of a bitch.

forgot you.

duke - out
cubz - in

we will whore out sam08

ppself
05-05-2010, 11:21 AM
forgot you.

duke - out
cubz - in

we will whore out sam08

duke - in
cubz - in

Uni is the new posse whore.

While we are on gentle hunts he can get us some gold in town.

jason_bh
05-05-2010, 11:26 AM
forgot you.

Duke - out
cubz - in

we will whore out sam08

lol

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 11:59 AM
did someone offer up a poke?

http://americanthings.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/robert-duvall-small-by-wildweesternclassicsdotcom.jpg

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 12:03 PM
duke - in
cubz - in

Uni is the new posse whore.

While we are on gentle hunts he can get us some gold in town.

duke and sam made it 8

- duke
+ cubz = 8

+ duke = 9

+ manwhore123 = 10

Uninspired123
05-05-2010, 12:10 PM
duke and sam made it 8

- duke
+ cubz = 8

+ duke = 9

+ manwhore123 = 10

im not impressed by your post

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5500/gsp.jpg

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 12:15 PM
im not impressed by your post

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/gx3segtg8mq/0.jpg

٩๏̯͡๏)۶٩๏̯͡๏)۶٩๏̯͡๏) ۶

freeballer209
05-05-2010, 12:24 PM
whats red dead about anyways
i seem to not be in the know about this one

ppself
05-05-2010, 12:24 PM
http://www.threepanelsoul.com/comics/148.jpg

ppself
05-05-2010, 12:30 PM
whats red dead about anyways
i seem to not be in the know about this one

If you ever read "The Little House on the Prairie".

It's kinda like that.

PLANETGETLOW
05-05-2010, 12:39 PM
did someone offer up a poke?

http://americanthings.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/robert-duvall-small-by-wildweesternclassicsdotcom.jpg

Damn, you ghey boy

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 12:45 PM
If you ever read "The Little House on the Prairie".

It's kinda like that.

sounds about right

ok guys that work in an office - what is the best way to tell someone they are talking too much and being disruptive? my arch-nemesis doesnt stfu. i essentially know what to say, just unsure of how to word it.

she talks so much it is at the point i cant tolerate being in the vicinity.

fyi, this is woman who has pushed me to put out an ad for a personal ring announcer.

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Damn, you ghey boy

Augustus McCrae is awesome. have you never seen Lonesome Dove? if not, are you ghey, boy?

Pharacyde
05-05-2010, 12:51 PM
I just played just cause 2 demo

LOL wut, is there any basis to this game?

p7nk
05-05-2010, 12:52 PM
6 more days

http://www.ebgames.com/common/images/lbox/200715b.jpg

13 more days

http://www.ebgames.com/common/images/lbox/200689bSE.jpg

20 more days

http://www.ebgames.com/common/images/lbox/200028b1.jpg

http://www.ebgames.com/common/images/lbox/200721b.jpg

ppself
05-05-2010, 12:55 PM
sounds about right

ok guys that work in an office - what is the best way to tell someone they are talking too much and being disruptive? my arch-nemesis doesnt stfu. i essentially know what to say, just unsure of how to word it.

she talks so much it is at the point i cant tolerate being in the vicinity.

fyi, this is woman who has pushed me to put out an ad for a personal ring announcer.

Uh, can you please be quiet? You are being disruptive towards other employees while working.

And then take your fist out of her face.

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 12:58 PM
I just played just cause 2 demo

LOL wut, is there any basis to this game?

the story is not the focus.

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 01:01 PM
Uh, can you please be quiet? You are being disruptive towards other employees while working.

And then take your fist out of her face.

the problem is she has been this way for 15 years, kind of tough for me to curb this behavior.

half the time, what she is saying is so pathetic (this woman has essentially emasculated her son for life and he is only 9), i want to yell 'are you kidding me?'

i just heard how her husband has been wearing the son's socks, he just thought that all his socks were shrunk in the wash. come on now...

ch00se
05-05-2010, 01:07 PM
does anyone want my battlefield cherry?

im considering launching it up right now, lets do this phaggots

ppself
05-05-2010, 01:09 PM
the problem is she has been this way for 15 years, kind of tough for me to curb this behavior.

half the time, what she is saying is so pathetic (this woman has essentially emasculated her son for life and he is only 9), i want to yell 'are you kidding me?'

i just heard how her husband has been wearing the son's socks, he just thought that all his socks were shrunk in the wash. come on now...

Aren't you the boss?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NisCkxU544c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NisCkxU544c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

You need to promote some of that synergy.

Uninspired123
05-05-2010, 01:09 PM
does anyone want my battlefield cherry?

im considering launching it up right now, lets do this phaggots

d-pad right button drops ammo packs

ch00se
05-05-2010, 01:12 PM

lets play, ill drop ammo for you

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Aren't you the boss?

You need to promote some of that synergy.

only in name. this might not be a long term thing. it just works well bc of the flexibility and school commitments. if i had some authority it would be something, i just cannot come across as some bossy tool.

no one has really ever been able to corral her yapping, that is why she was stuck in a corner.

unfortunately that is where im located. people now joke that i have the worst desk in either building.

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 01:15 PM

are you sure about that?

ppself
05-05-2010, 01:22 PM

lulz

only in name. this might not be a long term thing. it just works well bc of the flexibility and school commitments. if i had some authority it would be something, i just cannot come across as some bossy tool.

no one has really ever been able to corral her yapping, that is why she was stuck in a corner.

unfortunately that is where im located. people now joke that i have the worst desk in either building.

Wear earphones then.

Why go to school if your a shoe-in for the company?

ch00se
05-05-2010, 01:25 PM
nobody wants to play?!

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 01:38 PM
lulz

Wear earphones then.

Why go to school if your a shoe-in for the company?

because im not sure if i want to work here, plus it doesnt hurt to get more edumacation

Stubbs928
05-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Guys check it out. They have an Iron Man 4 trailer already!!

http://video.ign.com/dor/articles/923215/black20-trailer-park/videos/black20_prt_ironman4_050410.html

ChicagoCubz
05-05-2010, 04:44 PM
When is Spider-Man 3 coming out guys?

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 05:31 PM

i heard it will suck, at least be better than Heroes!

Uninspired123
05-05-2010, 05:39 PM
i heard it will suck, at least be better than Heroes!

well of course it's better than a cancelled show

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Guys check it out. They have an Iron Man 4 trailer already!!

http://video.ign.com/dor/articles/923215/black20-trailer-park/videos/black20_prt_ironman4_050410.html

i understand what they are getting at...but it seemed overly sloppy. black 20 usually has good stuff though

ppself
05-05-2010, 05:52 PM
well of course it's better than a cancelled show

Heroes got canceled? Or is it going to finish the season?

I stopped watching season 4 or whatever it was when they had Tbag from Prison Break on it. Not for that reason, cause i like him as a actor but the show was already dieing.

Considine
05-05-2010, 05:56 PM

lol wut?

Whats up with Spider-Man 4 being called Spider-Man 4 when it's a reboot? Confusing as hell man..

Iron Man 2 has two small things from other heroes crossed over, made me smile like a phaggot.

ChicagoCubz
05-05-2010, 05:57 PM
lol wut?

Whats up with Spider-Man 4 being called Spider-Man 4 when it's a reboot? Confusing as hell man..

Iron Man 2 has two small things from other heroes crossed over, made me smile like a phaggot.

WTF are you talking about? Why would there be a Spider-Man 4 when there hasn't even been a Spider-Man 3?

Considine
05-05-2010, 06:04 PM
WTF are you talking about? Why would there be a Spider-Man 4 when there hasn't even been a Spider-Man 3?

Oh noes, sorry guise, I've time traveled and created a paradox.

Boatski
05-05-2010, 06:18 PM
uhhh you reboot computers... not movies.

ChicagoCubz
05-05-2010, 06:22 PM
uhhh you reboot computers... not movies.

BRB streaming porn on a 56k modem.

Boatski
05-05-2010, 06:22 PM

tell me about it, i had to reboot my COMPUTER cuz my 28.8k modem crapped out and i couldn't post!

ChicagoCubz
05-05-2010, 06:23 PM
tell me about it, i had to reboot my COMPUTER cuz my 28.8k modem crapped out and i couldn't post!

Rebooting the computer solves everything.

EVERYTHING

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Rebooting the computer solves everything.

EVERYTHING

reboot yourself, so you are no longer gay as fuk

Uninspired123
05-05-2010, 07:01 PM

there is a line generel...and you crossed it

ppself
05-05-2010, 07:03 PM

BRB, looking at pron in the magazines at the gas station.

Streaming pages of paper son.

ChicagoCubz
05-05-2010, 07:06 PM

Reported.

Want to guess what for?

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Reported.

Want to guess what for?

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f202/ptgenerel/nowl.jpg?t=1273111698

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 07:32 PM
question:

is it homo to watch the hills on mtv? i keep seeing it advertised. it looks like a ton of drama, but there are a bunch of hot sluts on there (which is why i would watch it)

like this girl, kristin cagadgjagl or whatever

http://www.howcelebritiesloseweight.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/kristin-cavallari.jpg

Uninspired123
05-05-2010, 07:33 PM
lmao thats even gayer than watching glee u phaggot

ChicagoCubz
05-05-2010, 07:38 PM
There's a girl in my bio class that looks like her.

ppself
05-05-2010, 07:44 PM
Tons of peeps are fixing to get reported for there gay Glee and Hills posts.

Yall are watching that ***gotry while i am watching 300 nao.

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 07:56 PM
lmao thats even gayer than watching glee u phaggot

i watched it. show is beyond horrible. its all hot girls, but its mind numbingly dumb. it seems like its half staged, overhyped drama. i ended up watching it with the 10 second skip ahead button.

There's a girl in my bio class that looks like her.

pics

Tons of peeps are fixing to get reported for there gay Glee and Hills posts.

Yall are watching that ***gotry while i am watching 300 nao.

clearly skanks getting drunk is far gayer than 300 men in their undies huddling in tight formations. who knows what went on under all those shields.

ppself
05-05-2010, 08:21 PM
clearly skanks getting drunk is far gayer than 300 men in their undies huddling in tight formations. who knows what went on under all those shields.

Probably the same crap that will happen on them gentle hunts with your bruhs.

If i want to see chicks get drunk and act fake i will just kill my will of life and watch the Hills on Mtv.

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Probably the same crap that will happen on them gentle hunts with your bruhs.

If i want to see chicks get drunk and act fake i will just kill my will of life and watch the Hills on Mtv.

when i read "kill my will of life"

i first saw "kill my wife"

which is probably your subliminal message, i know the hate festering inside you once she forgot your anniversary.

Considine
05-05-2010, 08:29 PM
question:

is it homo to watch the hills on mtv? i keep seeing it advertised. it looks like a ton of drama, but there are a bunch of hot sluts on there (which is why i would watch it)

like this girl, kristin cagadgjagl or whatever

Despite how hot they are, that show is ****ing retarded. My sister watches it, and I can completely understand why she's ****ing stupid.

Honestly, if **** like this keeps up, girls will be stuck in a high school drama mode their entire lives. ****s weak son.

Boatski
05-05-2010, 08:50 PM
that's obviously paul walker

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 09:10 PM
Despite how hot they are, that show is ****ing retarded. My sister watches it, and I can completely understand why she's ****ing stupid.

Honestly, if **** like this keeps up, girls will be stuck in a high school drama mode their entire lives. ****s weak son.

one girl said she wanted to get H cup implants and her husband was saying how unhappy he was, so he kept putting those 'mystical' crystals all over his body.

then two dbags went to shoot hoops. one guy had a perfectly coordinated outfit, the other wore what looks like black cloth shorts, a black vneck tshirt, and an orange trucker hat. they didnt even know the basic bball lingo.

pathetic.

although, H cups....that has my attention.

Considine
05-05-2010, 09:19 PM
one girl said she wanted to get H cup implants and her husband was saying how unhappy he was, so he kept putting those 'mystical' crystals all over his body.

then two dbags went to shoot hoops. one guy had a perfectly coordinated outfit, the other wore what looks like black cloth shorts, a black vneck tshirt, and an orange trucker hat. they didnt even know the basic bball lingo.

pathetic.

is that the heidi chick?

I saw this episode at the cabin while getting ready to hit the club. Oh my god man, it was SO ****ing funny. After all this plastic surgery, she meets her mom and she can't talk very loud, has some ass on her cheeks...and her mom is basically cutting her down for getting it.

I was pretty high, so I thought it was funny.

I dated a girl who was in that crowd, and I didn't fit in at all man. I wear the plaid shirts and ****...**** dude it's gay listening to them talking to. Drinking whine and ****..buncha homos.

She had some nice titties though.

Uninspired123
05-05-2010, 09:22 PM
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/6451/slide_6451_85557_large.jpg?1272678297362

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 09:37 PM
is that the heidi chick?

I saw this episode at the cabin while getting ready to hit the club. Oh my god man, it was SO ****ing funny. After all this plastic surgery, she meets her mom and she can't talk very loud, has some ass on her cheeks...and her mom is basically cutting her down for getting it.

I dated a girl who was in that crowd, and I didn't fit in at all man. I wear the plaid shirts and ****...**** dude it's gay listening to them talking to. Drinking whine and ****..buncha homos.

yea thats her! this weeks show they had a flashback to her crying and saying to her mom "so you dont think i look good?" HAHAHHAHA

and your last paragraph could be an adlib. **** (fill in the blank)

I dated a girl who was in that crowd, and I didn't fit in at all man. I wear the plaid shirts and bird...bird dude it's gay listening to them talking to. Drinking whine and bird..buncha homos.

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/6451/slide_6451_85557_large.jpg?1272678297362

did you take that from the huffington post? pls leave.

Considine
05-05-2010, 09:40 PM
yea thats her! this weeks show they had a flashback to her crying and saying to her mom "so you dont think i look good?" HAHAHHAHA

and your last paragraph could be an adlib. **** (fill in the blank)

I dated a girl who was in that crowd, and I didn't fit in at all man. I wear the plaid shirts and bird...bird dude it's gay listening to them talking to. Drinking whine and bird..buncha homos.

did you take that from the huffington post? pls leave.

Lmao.

I tried finding the clip on youtube, but I didn't see it. It's so funny man, I'll keep an eye out for it.

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 09:53 PM
Lmao.

I tried finding the clip on youtube, but I didn't see it. It's so funny man, I'll keep an eye out for it.

"The reunion which was filmed for The Hills was less than joyous. "She was looking at me almost like a zoo animal. It wasn't like I was her daughter anymore. She was looking at me like I was a circus freak," says Montag. "

no wonder

http://www.makemeheal.com/news/images/heidi-montag-breast-implants.jpg

ppself
05-05-2010, 09:54 PM

pathetic.

is that the heidi chick?

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8708/1252205753251.jpg

Uninspired123
05-05-2010, 09:57 PM
u guise..srsly...u guise

http://inyobusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/heidi-plastic-surgery-before-after-450x297.jpg

thegenerel
05-05-2010, 10:06 PM
u guise..srsly...u guise

http://inyobusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/heidi-plastic-surgery-before-after-450x297.jpg

make em larger, to the point she cannot move.

it looks like a doctor shave bone off her. its an entirely new body.

Uninspired123
05-05-2010, 10:11 PM

im more interested in the drama between lo and kristin
http://www.popsugar.com/Lo-Bosworth-Kristin-Cavallari-New-Fighting-Hills-Girls-8327459

Lo Bosworth told us that she and Kristin Cavallari have never had a problem with each other, but this week that doesn't seem to be the case. Beyond the drama on The Hills, Kristin and Lo are fighting on Twitter and Stephanie Pratt says we'll have to watch and see how it all unfolds.

u mad ppbrah?

jacketfan
05-05-2010, 10:11 PM
this pisses me off bad. does anyone else have a problem with the wireless microsoft controller where they just flash a solid ring when you try to turn them on and dont ever fully turn on?

i put new batteries in. so its nto that.

Considine
05-05-2010, 10:17 PM

it looks like a doctor shave bone off her. its an entirely new body.

They shaved her chin lol. AND she was going to get even bigger tits, but they didn't fit.

ppself
05-05-2010, 10:27 PM
this pisses me off bad. does anyone else have a problem with the wireless microsoft controller where they just flash a solid ring when you try to turn them on and dont ever fully turn on?

i put new batteries in. so its nto that.

Finally! A logical 360 subject.

Mine does that sometimes while playing, it just spins or whatever that icon does. I thought it was for warning me to change batteries but i keep playing for few more days before they die out completely.

I just say screw it and keep gaming.

But it sounds like yours is not syncing up with you 360, so may have to resync it and see what happens.

chitown_rydah
05-05-2010, 10:30 PM
Any new demos up on XBL?

Pharacyde
05-06-2010, 03:04 AM
Any new demos up on XBL?

Just cause 2 was alright but its only half an hour

wrenny420
05-06-2010, 04:45 AM
god you phags get the hills out of here

how is hte ufc demo compared to last year? more complex ground game? or can i just hold the joy stick again so they cant move

Boatski
05-06-2010, 05:13 AM
Finally! A logical 360 subject.

Mine does that sometimes while playing, it just spins or whatever that icon does. I thought it was for warning me to change batteries but i keep playing for few more days before they die out completely.

I just say screw it and keep gaming.

But it sounds like yours is not syncing up with you 360, so may have to resync it and see what happens.

You guys really should invest in the rechargeable battery packs and the plug-in thing to charge 2 of them at once. That way you always have one ready and never have to buy batteries!

As for the controller not syncing to xbox... I've found that if I hold the controller up so there's nothing blocking the signal it tends to sync up. It's definitely not batteries lol.

PaHulkster
05-06-2010, 05:18 AM
god you phags get the hills out of here

how is hte ufc demo compared to last year? more complex ground game? or can i just hold the joy stick again so they cant move

The new UFC is very different from the last game. Same basic idea in the gameplay, but much different overall. Each fighter in the demo plays a certain way, and you can really notice the differences. This one is much more realistic. There are a few minor faults, but it's a video game and not real life. I'm really excited for the full version.

Started playing Alan Wake last night, and it is awesome. Very cinematic and immersive with some unique aspects to it. The graphics and sound are great too. I didn't get too far, but I'm all about it so far. It's a game I only want to play at night in the dark haha.

SightSeeker
05-06-2010, 05:19 AM
If you get rechargeable get this instead of the xbox thing. I get months out of 1 set of batteries. I played 56 hours of FF13 and didn't ever change the fukers. Had it since the original xbox and still going strong.

http://www.amazon.com/LENMAR-PRO290-6%1A8-HOUR-CHARGER-BATTERIES/dp/B0018BMQ0W/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1273148264&sr=8-7

Boatski
05-06-2010, 06:27 AM
Started playing Alan Wake last night, and it is awesome. Very cinematic and immersive with some unique aspects to it. The graphics and sound are great too. I didn't get too far, but I'm all about it so far. It's a game I only want to play at night in the dark haha.

uhhh wat? how?

If you get rechargeable get this instead of the xbox thing. I get months out of 1 set of batteries. I played 56 hours of FF13 and didn't ever change the fukers. Had it since the original xbox and still going strong.

http://www.amazon.com/LENMAR-PRO290-6%1A8-HOUR-CHARGER-BATTERIES/dp/B0018BMQ0W/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1273148264&sr=8-7

purple batteries put you on that phaggy time! lol. my rechargeable packs last about 1 mo as well. not sure exactly how much time i put on 1 charge tho

ChicagoCubz
05-06-2010, 06:28 AM
The Hills sucks. Let's talk about Gossip Girl.

thegenerel
05-06-2010, 06:32 AM
They shaved her chin lol. AND she was going to get even bigger tits, but they didn't fit.

that has to be incredibly painful. last night she talked about how the surgeon made an incision down her back and one down each side. i guess if they dont fit, the current set just stretches her out for the time being?

just shows how screwed up hollywood is. she is 23 and has had dozens of surgeries. cali is insane, i bet uninspired has an appointment setup where the doctor will suck out areas of fat to make it look like he has a 6 pack.

*****://www.tubemogul.com/public/secure_img/1245601411192-32173-ATHF02x08SuperModel.avi-1-8.jpg

ppself
05-06-2010, 06:42 AM
I had the rechargable pack when i got my first 360. It would run out pretty often and i would find that i was cabled up more than being wireless.

With the batteries it seems that i can go longer without even replacing than i would with the other one, before having to charge it.

I broke that controller, but still hve the battery pack and charge cable. I can't take that battery and put it into my AA controller for some reason.

thegenerel
05-06-2010, 06:51 AM
I had the rechargable pack when i got my first 360. It would run out pretty often and i would find that i was cabled up more than being wireless.

essentially the same thing happened to me. the recharge pack more or less lost its recharge capabilities, so now i dont use it. batteries seem to last 20-25 hrs.

ppself
05-06-2010, 09:36 AM
Looks like The Office is over after this season.

Considine
05-06-2010, 09:52 AM

Saw that. They'd be stupid to continue with Steve Carell. I shall miss Jim and Pam...and that fine, fiiiine ass Karen.

MA5Bergey
05-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Karen.

Yes.

Would wife/10

thegenerel
05-06-2010, 10:00 AM

you mean NEXT season. (unless im missing something)

that is if Steve Carell doesnt return

thegenerel
05-06-2010, 10:05 AM
i think community has surpassed the office in many ways. 30 Rock is excellent too, when they hit something funny, its the best comedy on tv.

parks and rec has gotten a lot better too.

the office isnt what it used to be. too much drama. pam has ruined jim, the corporate takeover is more depressing than hilarious...how can they be reckless when the parent company can swoop in and can everyone at any minute?

ppself
05-06-2010, 10:20 AM
you mean NEXT season. (unless im missing something)

that is if Steve Carell doesnt return

This season is the last for him, i read the episode cliff notes on what is going to happen. Or from what i read it seems to be pointing a way for him to leave the show and reveals who is taking over the branch.

The show will continue, but we all know when a lead character like that leaves cast. The show pretty much dies.

freeballer209
05-06-2010, 10:24 AM
this threads new title is

XBOX 360 Owners and Their Desire for More Broadcast Television

NotRippedYet
05-06-2010, 10:28 AM
This season is the last for him, i read the episode cliff notes on what is going to happen. Or from what i read it seems to be pointing a way for him to leave the show and reveals who is taking over the branch.

The show will continue, but we all know when a lead character like that leaves cast. The show pretty much dies.

He's on contract through 2011 so unless they bought him out for some reason.

thegenerel
05-06-2010, 10:30 AM

oh, seems like you dont know who the british version ran.

SightSeeker
05-06-2010, 10:30 AM

U mad brah?

I am

Considine
05-06-2010, 10:31 AM

Unless they replace him with Brock Sampson

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/6546/1273124448463.gif

ppself
05-06-2010, 10:34 AM
this threads new title is

XBOX 360 Owners and Their Desire for More Broadcast Television

You will never get the pp out of the stick.

He's on contract through 2011 so unless they bought him out for some reason.

I don't know man, i read the spoilers for the last episodes for this season, and it opens up the possibility of him leaving the branch. Someone is left in charge, i don't want to say what happens without spoiling.

Aintitcool.com has the article on it if you venture to it.

oh, seems like you dont know who the british version ran.

No.

U mad brah?

Nope. Leaves more game time on Thursday nights.

I am

ch00se
05-06-2010, 10:36 AM
ppstick, play bfbc2 with me phaggot

NotRippedYet
05-06-2010, 10:44 AM
I don't know man, i read the spoilers for the last episodes for this season, and it opens up the possibility of him leaving the branch. Someone is left in charge, i don't want to say what happens without spoiling.

Not sure, to be honest, I've only seen like 4 eps this season and they've been mostly crap so was waiting to just Netflix it. I just know I read he did an interview late in April that said his contract was until '11 and he won't be extending it.

Malk1th
05-06-2010, 10:45 AM
brb playing Alan Wake.

thegenerel
05-06-2010, 10:50 AM
brb playing Alan Wake.

the only time you post in here is to talk about how you stole a game

anways, his deal runs through 2011. he doesnt think he will sign a new contract.

and michael scott doesnt need to work for dunder mifflin to be a regular character on the show. assuming it follows the british storyline, i know who would take over the office.

Uninspired123
05-06-2010, 10:53 AM
brb playing Alan Wake.

use it :
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78

thegenerel
05-06-2010, 11:02 AM
use it :
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78

first thread was made by JBUC

entire takeover: imminent.

Uninspired123
05-06-2010, 11:17 AM
http://i25.tinypic.com/wcd21j.jpg

SightSeeker
05-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Has this been posted in the misc yet? Oh fuking lawd

fK6NbGhMw4w

thegenerel
05-06-2010, 12:19 PM
R...

freeballer209
05-06-2010, 12:24 PM
anybody here play mlb 2k10? holy crap ive never played a baseball game before and this is super hard to figure out

ChicagoCubz
05-06-2010, 12:26 PM
anybody here play mlb 2k10? holy crap ive never played a baseball game before and this is super hard to figure out

I played it 2 months ago.

thegenerel
05-06-2010, 12:34 PM
I played it 2 months ago.

its so inferior to The Show, that its worth buying a PS3 if you love MLB.

i remember the last year i bought 2K baseball...just so sloppy and low grade.

Boatski
05-06-2010, 12:35 PM

what makes it so much better?

thegenerel
05-06-2010, 12:36 PM
and when did you get the ISSA certification?

thegenerel
05-06-2010, 12:37 PM
what makes it so much better?

its probably more accurate to say 'everything' than try to list each facet individually

Considine
05-06-2010, 12:37 PM

I ****ing hate MLB.

And even I liked The Show.

freeballer209
05-06-2010, 12:45 PM
ffffuuuu baseball games are confusing. brb throwin it at the blockbuster guys face and demanding nba 2k10 or live 10

thegenerel
05-06-2010, 01:21 PM
ffffuuuu baseball games are confusing. brb throwin it at the blockbuster guys face and demanding nba 2k10 or live 10

they made batting far more complicated than it needs to be.

mvp 2005 had the best batting system. left stick is used to direct the ball, a button swings.

thegenerel
05-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Lost Planet 2 - 6.0 on IGN

wow

freeballer209
05-06-2010, 01:34 PM
they made batting far more complicated than it needs to be.

mvp 2005 had the best batting system. left stick is used to direct the ball, a button swings.

wish they would keep some things simple, one of the biggest turn offs to some games for me, i kinda liked just cause2 but the fact that it woulda taken me like 20 hours just to figure out what to do was annoying.

linear games and simple controls ftw

Uninspired123
05-06-2010, 01:37 PM

wow

the first lost planet wasnt any good, why would the second one be.

pfft even alan wake is better than that turd

ppself
05-06-2010, 01:37 PM

wow

WaAaaaaay below a 9.2.

Definite bad sign.

Considine
05-06-2010, 01:52 PM

This. People hyped the first one up, I bought it and never beat the first mission. **** was lame.

Pharacyde
05-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Lost Planet 1 was terrible, it was just horrid

my_name_is_bob
05-06-2010, 03:13 PM
I am so damn happy. I finally have my xbox hooked up to my 32 inch LCD TV. I couldnt do it since I refused to buy the ridiculously overpriced wireless adapter. I just found out how to use my laptop as a wireless adapter and now will be gaming on my sick screen. I was playing on a 19 inch LCD at 480p. It was horrible.

Considine
05-06-2010, 03:20 PM
I am so damn happy. I finally have my xbox hooked up to my 32 inch LCD TV. I couldnt do it since I refused to buy the ridiculously overpriced wireless adapter. I just found out how to use my laptop as a wireless adapter and now will be gaming on my sick screen. I was playing on a 19 inch LCD at 480p. It was horrible.

Shoulda told me brah, I gave my wireless thing away. Would have sent it to you.

ChicagoCubz
05-06-2010, 03:24 PM

Welcome to 5 years ago.

Boatski
05-06-2010, 03:24 PM
Buy $20 WRT54 router off ebay, install dd-wrt, create a wireless bridge. Bam, done.

ChicagoCubz
05-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Buy $20 WRT54 router off ebay, install dd-wrt, create a wireless bridge. Bam, done.

You don't have to install dd-wrt.

my_name_is_bob
05-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Shoulda told me brah, I gave my wireless thing away. Would have sent it to you.
I wish I would have known :(

Welcome to 5 years ago.

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af302/AllysGraphics/Gifs/RDJWideEyes.gif

Pharacyde
05-06-2010, 03:29 PM
ITT: Cubz tells us about what was discovered 5 years ago

ChicagoCubz
05-06-2010, 03:31 PM
ITT: Cubz tells us about what was discovered 5 years ago

And then I came and never came again.

Pharacyde
05-06-2010, 03:35 PM
And then I came and never came again.
Is Cubz going to be in on this thread when RDR drops or is he too busy mounting his horse in RDR

Ken-O
05-06-2010, 03:39 PM
So i quit from playing xbox360 for a year or so(because of RROD), but now since im on vacation i decided to start playing again, but i dont know shiet about new games that have came out. What games you guys recommend me to get/rent. I most likely play on my own as i dont have a gold membership.

Well, i rented Dante's inferno and F.E.A.R.S 2, finished the first one and was so so, i still need to finish the 2nd one and so far im liking it, but nothing extraordinary.

I bought resident evil 5 when it came out and boy i wasted some days on that lol, and dont say Mass Effect 2 because i also had the first one but believe it or not i couldnt help myself to finish it, im pretty sure i didnt even got to the half. I dont know, i guess it was a little too complicated. It sucks because i actually love RPG's

And i have never played Gears of War either, should i rent the first one or can i go straight to the 2nd one?

Boatski
05-06-2010, 03:40 PM
batman arkam asylum
just cause 2
red dead redemption (may 18)
bad company 2
bioshock 2

modern warfare 2?
super street fighter 4?

GoW story is pretty cool. Play #1 if you wanna get into it

You don't have to install dd-wrt.

Why would you NOT install dd-wrt?

ChicagoCubz
05-06-2010, 03:49 PM
Is Cubz going to be in on this thread when RDR drops or is he too busy mounting his horse in RDR

There's nothing more manly than the quality time spent between a man and his horse.

Pharacyde
05-06-2010, 03:51 PM
There's nothing more manly than the quality time spent between a man and his horse.
What about the Gang Hideout that we will share, also the rafting we will all share too...

Ken-O
05-06-2010, 03:55 PM
How about Dragons: Origins. Is it any good? Im thinking on buying it.

And im gonna rent Gears of wars just to get familiar to the storyline before i buy the 2nd one

my_name_is_bob
05-06-2010, 04:01 PM

And im gonna rent Gears of wars just to get familiar to the storyline before i buy the 2nd one

Dragon Age isnt all that bad. I liked it. I didnt love it. I thought it could have been better. Overall a solid game, though.

Boatski
05-06-2010, 04:15 PM
Fallout 3! how could I forget that one.

Considine
05-06-2010, 05:24 PM

I thought it was pretty fun. I will buy it and the expansion once I get working here.

Tyler44
05-06-2010, 06:04 PM

1st Lost Planet is in the Top10 greatest 360 games imo

jonc30
05-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Dear gen, phar, stubb, ppstick, etc

plz allow me entrance to ur pussy on the 18th of may 2010.

Thanks mortician.

ChicagoCubz
05-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Have any of you played Iron Man 2? It surprisingly doesn't suck.

Also, who the **** is Mr. Kettlebell or some ****?

Thanks mortician.

You forgot to ask me phaggot. I'm the gatekeeper.

wrenny420
05-07-2010, 04:16 AM
sup brahs

last day of sitting on a computer all day

i gotta finish heavy rain this weekend so i can get back to my GD xbox. but i still have my mlb the show season going..indians are above .500 its amazing.

jason_bh
05-07-2010, 05:07 AM

I quit playing Dragon Age when I lost 1.5 hours of play time from not saving. It's a good game. I will be finishing it up as soon as I am tired of Bad Company 2. Although RDR is more than likely going to be at the top of my playing list soon.

Thanks mortician.

Sorry, we have no more room in our brothel. Well, maybe we can hire you on as a janitor.

Boatski
05-07-2010, 05:56 AM
Sorry, we have no more room in our brothel. Well, maybe we can hire you on as a janitor.

A horse fluffer should be a suitable position, no?

I hereby challenge the Misc posse to a shootout upon release of RDR.

jason_bh
05-07-2010, 05:59 AM
A horse fluffer should be a suitable position, no?

I hereby challenge the Misc posse to a shootout upon release of RDR.

LOL.

The winner gets to be the leader of all the Gentle Hunts?

Pharacyde
05-07-2010, 06:02 AM
I call shotgun

wrenny420
05-07-2010, 06:04 AM
im my own posse in rdr

im your huckleberry

jonc30
05-07-2010, 08:24 AM
im my own posse in rdr

im your huckleberry

You're a daisy if you do.

jonc30
05-07-2010, 08:26 AM
You forgot to ask me phaggot. I'm the gatekeeper.

You were the etc. Besides, I think you deleted me? Maybe not, but its been forever since we played with each other. (nohomo)

jonc30
05-07-2010, 08:31 AM
I quit playing Dragon Age when I lost 1.5 hours of play time from not saving. It's a good game. I will be finishing it up as soon as I am tired of Bad Company 2. Although RDR is more than likely going to be at the top of my playing list soon.

I'll be matt damon if ppstick will be robin williams.

thegenerel
05-07-2010, 08:39 AM
uninspired is a mix of Lorena and Augusts McCrae (post surgery) from Lonesome Dove

thegenerel
05-07-2010, 09:03 AM
and how great was The Office last night when Dwight worked out?

i was dying when he put on the neck harness and tried to lift the db's

ppself
05-07-2010, 09:12 AM
Patch notes for BC2 console, coming May 11th.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 update changelog:

* Increased the base range of all Automatic and Semiautomatic weapons for more consistent close range combat.
* Slightly increased the damage of Semiautomatic rifles over long range for more consistent damage output.
* Increased the zoomed burst accuracy of LMGs and decreased LMG accuracy when moving to reduce LMG run and gun.
* Decreased the base damage of the M60 and XM8 LMGs to bring them in line with the other LMG damage values.
* Decreased the damage of the PKM over long range to balance it with other LMGs.
* Increased the base damage of the Type88 LMG to balance it with other LMGs.
* Slightly reduced the base damage of the M16 and G3 to balance the increased range.
* Slightly increased the damage of the AEK971, F2000, AN94, and AUG over long range to balance them with other Assault Rifles.
* Reduced the lethal blast range of the 40mm grenade and M2CG to highlight their role as a secondary weapon against infantry.
* Slightly Reduced the max range of the 40mm shotgun to balance it with other shotguns.
* Slightly increased the base damage of shotgun rounds and reduced their range to clarify ideal shotgun combat distance.
* Reduced the base damage of the PP2000 to balance the increased range.
* Increased the damage of the 9A91 over long range to balance its lower magazine size.
* Increased the damage and range of the M9, M93 pistols to make them more desirable as a secondary weapon.
* Increased the range of the MP443 pistol to make it more desirable as a secondary weapon.
* Increased the damage of the MP412 over long range to balance its low rate of fire.
* Slightly reduced the rate of fire of the M1911 pistol to balance it with other pistols.
* Increased the repair and overheat speeds of the Power Tool. Now overheats sooner but repairs the same amount before overheating.
* Increased the maximum number of Motion Sensors that can be carried from 2 to 3 and increased the speed which new sensors are acquired from ammo boxes.
* Significantly increased the speed of the Tracer Dart projectile to make it more effective against airborne targets.
* Increased the reload time of the Mortar Strike and reduced the damage it does to heavily armored vehicles.
* Decreased the range of Bolt Action Sniper and Pump Shotgun Slug rounds when using Magnum Ammo for better Kit Balance, especially in Hardcore.
* Slightly increased the Health of soldiers in Hardcore for better Kit Balance.
* Increased the benefit from the Medkit Heal+ specialization to make it more desirable as a Specialization.
* Decreased the benefit from Vehicle Reload Speed to balance it against other Vehicle Specializations.
* Slightly decreased the benefit from accuracy specializations to balance the changes to range and accuracy tweaks.
* Fixed a bug where the BMD3 would take extra damage to the front armor.
* Reduced the explosive damage from Attack Helicopter cannons.
* Increased the damage of AA guns against all targets. The AA gun should be much more effective against infantry on Port Valdez.

c0vjek
05-07-2010, 09:24 AM
Ok for the Halo fans

Do I need to buy the new version of ODST to play the Reach beta or can I use the old one?
Also would I have to pay for anything to play the beta?

ppself
05-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Ok for the Halo fans

Do I need to buy the new version of ODST to play the Reach beta or can I use the old one?
Also would I have to pay for anything to play the beta?

You can use any copy of ODST.

And no you don't have to pay. You only lose your ability to have sex with women.

jason_bh
05-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Patch notes for BC2 console, coming May 11th.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 update changelog:

* Increased the base range of all Automatic and Semiautomatic weapons for more consistent close range combat.
* Slightly increased the damage of Semiautomatic rifles over long range for more consistent damage output.
* Increased the zoomed burst accuracy of LMGs and decreased LMG accuracy when moving to reduce LMG run and gun.
* Decreased the base damage of the M60 and XM8 LMGs to bring them in line with the other LMG damage values.
* Decreased the damage of the PKM over long range to balance it with other LMGs.
* Increased the base damage of the Type88 LMG to balance it with other LMGs.
* Slightly reduced the base damage of the M16 and G3 to balance the increased range.
* Slightly increased the damage of the AEK971, F2000, AN94, and AUG over long range to balance them with other Assault Rifles.
* Reduced the lethal blast range of the 40mm grenade and M2CG to highlight their role as a secondary weapon against infantry.
* Slightly Reduced the max range of the 40mm shotgun to balance it with other shotguns.
* Slightly increased the base damage of shotgun rounds and reduced their range to clarify ideal shotgun combat distance.
* Reduced the base damage of the PP2000 to balance the increased range.
* Increased the damage of the 9A91 over long range to balance its lower magazine size.
* Increased the damage and range of the M9, M93 pistols to make them more desirable as a secondary weapon.
* Increased the range of the MP443 pistol to make it more desirable as a secondary weapon.
* Increased the damage of the MP412 over long range to balance its low rate of fire.
* Slightly reduced the rate of fire of the M1911 pistol to balance it with other pistols.
* Increased the repair and overheat speeds of the Power Tool. Now overheats sooner but repairs the same amount before overheating.
* Increased the maximum number of Motion Sensors that can be carried from 2 to 3 and increased the speed which new sensors are acquired from ammo boxes.
* Significantly increased the speed of the Tracer Dart projectile to make it more effective against airborne targets.
* Increased the reload time of the Mortar Strike and reduced the damage it does to heavily armored vehicles.
* Decreased the range of Bolt Action Sniper and Pump Shotgun Slug rounds when using Magnum Ammo for better Kit Balance, especially in Hardcore.
* Slightly increased the Health of soldiers in Hardcore for better Kit Balance.
* Increased the benefit from the Medkit Heal+ specialization to make it more desirable as a Specialization.
* Decreased the benefit from Vehicle Reload Speed to balance it against other Vehicle Specializations.
* Slightly decreased the benefit from accuracy specializations to balance the changes to range and accuracy tweaks.
* Fixed a bug where the BMD3 would take extra damage to the front armor.
* Reduced the explosive damage from Attack Helicopter cannons.
* Increased the damage of AA guns against all targets. The AA gun should be much more effective against infantry on Port Valdez.

Is this a complete list? Guess they aren't going to fix the knife glitch on the MCOM building on Isles Innocentes?

I am happy about the tracer darts. :)

I would really like for them to fix the lag in this game though. :mad:

ppself
05-07-2010, 10:19 AM
Is this a complete list? Guess they aren't going to fix the knife glitch on the MCOM building on Isles Innocentes?

I am happy about the tracer darts. :)

I would really like for them to fix the lag in this game though. :mad:

I assume it's the completed list. I'm sure they can add more until May 11th, but i doubt they will. Since they have to have this crap submitted to Live for review before Live posts it.

What's the knife glitch on MCOM?

Haven't heard that one yet. Although i don't play rush either.

SightSeeker
05-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Mother of God

21's

http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz127/ADV1WHEELS/gtr%20adv52/DSC_0234.jpg

Uninspired123
05-07-2010, 10:30 AM
hey u guys found a job

the office is real nice, and the coolest thing is that I have a lot of cool black colleagues

http://rockandrollstrikesback.wordpress.com/files/2009/06/poorlittle.jpg

jason_bh
05-07-2010, 10:32 AM
I assume it's the completed list. I'm sure they can add more until May 11th, but i doubt they will. Since they have to have this crap submitted to Live for review before Live posts it.

What's the knife glitch on MCOM?

Haven't heard that one yet. Although i don't play rush either.

That update looks exactly like the one for the PC in which FAILED miserably. There were problems with the M95 not being as powerful as it should and a couple more blatant errors on the programmer's side. I'll look for the other problems that the PC users had with it.

The glitch with the knife on Isles Innocentes is my favorite. It's at the second base and at MCOM A. What you do is go around the back of A (building). You will see a little picket fence on the backside of it. Knife that fence and it's an instant Destruction 2.0 with the MCOM inside.

I always rush to get that one. Funny but not many people know about it. I've only seen it done against me once. I get it every time I play Isla Innocentes. :).

msI8ruVrzGw

thegenerel
05-07-2010, 10:40 AM
hey u guys found a job

the office is real nice, and the coolest thing is that I have a lot of cool black colleagues

do you work in a barbershop with cedric the entertainer and ice cube?

ppself
05-07-2010, 10:45 AM
That update looks exactly like the one for the PC in which FAILED miserably. There were problems with the M95 not being as powerful as it should and a couple more blatant errors on the programmer's side. I'll look for the other problems that the PC users had with it.

The glitch with the knife on Isles Innocentes is my favorite. It's at the second base and at MCOM A. What you do is go around the back of A (building). You will see a little picket fence on the backside of it. Knife that fence and it's an instant Destruction 2.0 with the MCOM inside.

I always rush to get that one. Funny but not many people know about it. I've only seen it done against me once. I get it every time I play Isla Innocentes. :).

msI8ruVrzGw

lol.

I can probably say that, that isn't a glitch but something they forgot to remove.

It seems like a way for developers to test there destruction a lot quicker than just shooting at it for 5 minutes. Looks like someone just forgot to remove it, or it's there on purpose but didn't expect anybody to find it.

If the second suggestion is the case, then every separate building could possibly have that one "trigger" for instant destruction near them.

I could be wrong, and it could be a glitch.

ppself
05-07-2010, 11:01 AM
hey u guys found a job

I was going to ask if you found work the other day.

What are you going to have to do?

jonc30
05-07-2010, 11:04 AM
I thought the knife to fence glitch was corrected last patch?

jason_bh
05-07-2010, 11:14 AM
I thought the knife to fence glitch was corrected last patch?

It was on the PC version. We're still trying to figure out if it's fixed on the upcoming console version.

thegenerel
05-07-2010, 11:20 AM
so I was just transferred a voicemail from a customer named "Hjerpe"

made someone else call her back. no way am i trying to say that. it sounds just like you think it would.

thegenerel
05-07-2010, 11:25 AM

made someone else call her back. no way am i trying to say that. it sounds just like you think it would.

Uninspired123
05-07-2010, 11:35 AM
I was going to ask if you found work the other day.

What are you going to have to do?

I actually don't know yet, good company though. It's software design. Problem is the drive is an hour away =\. And with CA traffic that's not gonna be fun.

invasion mode is up for the halo reach beta, it's a lot like rush in bfbc2

jason_bh
05-07-2010, 12:51 PM

Huh, huh, you said herpe.

:D

ppself
05-07-2010, 12:56 PM
I actually don't know yet, good company though. It's software design. Problem is the drive is an hour away =\. And with CA traffic that's not gonna be fun.

invasion mode is up for the halo reach beta, it's a lot like rush in bfbc2

Yea, but what is your profession?

Anal rape by black guys, secretary to somebody else getting rapes, engineer, or black engineer?

Uninspired123
05-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Yea, but what is your profession?

Anal rape by black guys, secretary to somebody else getting rapes, engineer, or black engineer?

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8861/59277159.gif

ppself
05-07-2010, 01:21 PM
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8861/59277159.gif

http://nickholmesonline.com/tumblr/can%27t%20stop%20looking%20at%20this.gif

Uninspired123
05-07-2010, 01:56 PM
dick = blown

Pharacyde
05-07-2010, 04:42 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124353501

Its begun

ppself
05-07-2010, 04:59 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124353501

Its begun

Ugh.

There are just some things you shouldn't glorify.

thegenerel
05-07-2010, 06:00 PM
old news imo.

ppself
05-07-2010, 06:57 PM
old news imo.

Instead of guys running trains on their girls, they will be running caterpillars on them.

That old.

drxmn
05-07-2010, 08:30 PM
Reach was pissing me off, now its tits. Though some of the weapons seem oddly overpowered in certain situations.

MA5Bergey
05-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Though some of the weapons seem oddly overpowered in certain situations.

lol first weapon I always run for is the Needler.

Pharacyde
05-08-2010, 03:16 AM
old news imo.

Ugh.

There are just some things you shouldn't glorify.

In RDR we will do this with our horses. I will take a picture and upload in here.

It will be our Symbol to others that we are "aware"

thegenerel
05-08-2010, 04:17 AM
im leaving in 1/2 hr and will be gone until 9pm or later.

friggin commencement (for my sister)

TexasHeat
05-08-2010, 04:56 AM
red dead redemption, omg just came looking at the vids

Deathstroke
05-08-2010, 06:09 AM
Alan Wake just got an 8.5 from Gamespot. It's getting positive scores. I'll be getting this soon and, Crackdown 2 and Fable III later this year. 360 lookin' good. I picked up the first Crackdown yesterday.

ppself
05-08-2010, 05:12 PM
WTF man.

I sure do hope Super 8 movie by JJ Abrams isn't going to be another monster movie where the monster is shown for 20 seconds the whole time.

I will pass on it.

Iron Man 2 was good though.

Boatski
05-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Alan Wake just got an 8.5 from Gamespot. It's getting positive scores. I'll be getting this soon and, Crackdown 2 and Fable III later this year. 360 lookin' good. I picked up the first Crackdown yesterday.

Dead Rising 2!

Edit: Iron Man 2 was awesome. Super 8 is interesting I hope... and Grown Up looks hilarious. Lotta big names in that show.

ppself
05-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Dead Rising 2!

Edit: Iron Man 2 was awesome. Super 8 is interesting I hope... and Grown Up looks hilarious. Lotta big names in that show.

I don't know if i am getting old or just simply losing patience, but watching movies at the theaters is getting retarded.

I showed up 5 minutes before Iron Man started and still had to wait 20-30 minutes in trailers. And then some chud lady had her sensitive kid crying through the movie.

She escorted that kid out twice cause he couldn't chill.

I did like how Black Widow did her ninja attacks in the movie. They seemed very realistic and not a wire show like other ninja flicks.

I am more excited about what games are coming out this summer, than what movies.

thegenerel
05-09-2010, 10:25 AM
I don't know if i am getting old or just simply losing patience, but watching movies at the theaters is getting retarded.

I showed up 5 minutes before Iron Man started and still had to wait 20-30 minutes in trailers. And then some chud lady had her sensitive kid crying through the movie.

She escorted that kid out twice cause he couldn't chill.

I did like how Black Widow did her ninja attacks in the movie. They seemed very realistic and not a wire show like other ninja flicks.

I am more excited about what games are coming out this summer, than what movies.

THREAD KILLER

when we saw kick ass, it was at 5:20, so no one was there. had the entire theater empty and they started the movie when we walked in. it was sweet.

Malk1th
05-09-2010, 10:31 AM

Alan Wake will make you **** brix.

freeballer209
05-09-2010, 12:15 PM
thread died last few days
wtf happened

ppself
05-09-2010, 01:07 PM
thread died last few days
wtf happened

It's the weekend brah.

Fixing to eat me a manwich and wash the cars.

ChicagoCubz
05-09-2010, 01:08 PM
The truth is we're all not posting because we want everyone to think we have lives.

Pharacyde
05-09-2010, 02:16 PM
Well I was at work but they changed my hours all up so I actually have the weekend off next week.

One week closer to RDR

thegenerel
05-09-2010, 02:49 PM
It's the weekend brah.

Fixing to kill a thread and wash my gooch.

not sure which is worse

BluePenance
05-09-2010, 03:02 PM
So I actually checked my Hotmail email and low and behold XBL sent me a code for the Reach Beta lol. I'm not too certain if it will only work for my account or what not since they put my GT in the message, but you can surely try since I already have ODST.

Figured I'd post in this thread since I'm sure most of the people in the Reach Beta thread already have access to it. So... yeah whoever wants to try it just pm me and I'll give ya the code.

Considine
05-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Iron Man 2 was surprisingly really good. It's weird seeing a Marvel sequel that's as good or better than the first movie. I was pretty impressed, liked the cameos and everything.

I hope Moon Knight gets a movie. Could definitely be as dark as the Dark Knight.

ppself
05-09-2010, 04:03 PM
The truth is we're all not posting because we want everyone to think we have wives.

Yea. I know how you guys feel.

ppself
05-09-2010, 08:14 PM
WTf is up with BC2 lately.

I have already been kicked to the dash twice tonight. Still haven't gotten into a game.

thegenerel
05-09-2010, 08:27 PM
8 days

Uninspired123
05-09-2010, 08:32 PM
weekends almost over, looks like it's safe to post now

freeballer209
05-09-2010, 08:39 PM
weekends almost over, looks like it's safe to post now

weekends over and both my GT's are suspended. woohoo

Uninspired123
05-09-2010, 08:41 PM
weekends over and both my GT's are suspended. woohoo

:<

here's zyzz to cheer you up

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/85/m_ff0daf6ad5b946bc8566766a91961c2c.jpg

Considine
05-09-2010, 08:43 PM

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/85/m_ff0daf6ad5b946bc8566766a91961c2c.jpg

Tempted to neg...

freeballer209
05-09-2010, 08:51 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/rougal/cantfap.jpg

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff7/jerlent/fap.gif

Uninspired123
05-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Tempted to neg...

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3155/29932421519071102718856.jpg

Considine
05-09-2010, 09:09 PM
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3155/29932421519071102718856.jpg

This is the reason why the misc has turned to ****. I miss the misc from four, even two years ago. Now it's full of this phaggotry.

freeballer209
05-09-2010, 09:10 PM
wtf at theyr bulges lol

nohomo

Uninspired123
05-09-2010, 09:12 PM
This is the reason why the misc has turned to ****. I miss the misc from four, even two years ago. Now it's full of this phaggotry.

please son, i was miscing 4 years before you were, it's not that bad

Considine
05-09-2010, 09:13 PM
please son, i was miscing 4 years before you were, it's not that bad

Before I signed up. I was lurkin since you was a sperm BOY!

SRLSY, It makes me sad how few epic threads there are anymore :(. Used to be a good one every two weeks. Now it's like 4 months.

Uninspired123
05-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Before I signed up. I was lurkin since you was a sperm BOY!

SRLSY, It makes me sad how few epic threads there are anymore :(. Used to be a good one every two weeks. Now it's like 4 months.

too many newf@gs

lols

freeballer209
05-09-2010, 09:30 PM
dont argue

zyzz pics pls go

NotRippedYet
05-09-2010, 09:38 PM

I can honestly say I don't remember 5 years ago having threads about stupid sh*t like The Hills, Jersey Shore, crying at the movie Titanic, or worshiping men.

I'm not saying it didn't exist, just that the phaggotry is much more prominent.

Uninspired123
05-09-2010, 09:42 PM
I can honestly say I don't remember 5 years ago having threads about stupid sh*t like The Hills, Jersey Shore, crying at the movie Titanic, or worshiping men.

I'm not saying it didn't exist, just that the phaggotry is much more prominent.

never noticed your join date brah, did you get ripped yet?