PDA

View Full Version : Joined a Fantasy Baseball League at Work...RAGE

ofarevolution
03-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Paid $20 to get in, the guy that's commish seemed to know his shhit. Look at these stat categories.

Offensive: Runs (R), Singles (1B), Doubles (2B), Triples (3B), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Caught Stealing (CS), Strikeouts (K), Errors (E), Batting Average (AVG), Hitting for the Cycle (CYC), Grand Slam Home Runs (SLAM)

Pitching: Innings Pitched (IP), Wins (W), Losses (L), Complete Games (CG), Shutouts (SHO), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), No Hitters (NH), Perfect Games (PG), Blown Saves (BSV)

Caught Stealing? ERRORS? Hitting for cycle? NO HITTERS? PERFECT GAMES????????

RAGGGGEEEEEEE HIGUGUFYFUYKGUHKBIUVU6UFKTTYRYD78

Classic 13x10 format........

Pro_Shark
03-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Wow, what a bunch of useless categories. No ERA? OPS?

Looks like closers are completely useless in this league too.

ofarevolution
03-12-2010, 02:55 PM
We draft at 6. I just put together my cheat sheet. So many dudes that will burn people in this league. Think about Dunn's value (with K's and errors) and Granderson's value (K's and CS). This league is such garbage. Hopefully studying the categories and avoiding certain players due to the settings will play to my advantage.

TexasHeat
03-12-2010, 04:05 PM
lol your commish is a certified retard, I would have asked for a refund once I saw the stats.

richard02
03-12-2010, 04:08 PM
lol, i'm new to fantasy baseball, but if i'm understanding that correctly; you get rewarded with points for fuk ups (i.e errors, blown saves, caught stealing, etc.)?

grrp28
03-12-2010, 04:12 PM
im in a keeper league that has almost this many categories...and i have mark reynolds on my team, who normally would be a solid keeper....but cant keep him cuz 225 Ks a year is awful (on top of Es at 3b) guys like kemp, r howard,etc just arent worth it

mobikwa
03-12-2010, 10:00 PM
lol, i'm new to fantasy baseball, but if i'm understanding that correctly; you get rewarded with points for fuk ups (i.e errors, blown saves, caught stealing, etc.)?

No, the player with less of those gets the points