PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Singler...

EMartNJ
03-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Is the most annoying player to watch on TV. Amirite?

I think he's a reptilian.

rumpsicle
03-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Looks like a crotch gremlin.

DaNo.1Stunna
03-12-2010, 11:45 AM
totally agree...couldnt have said it better myself

RavenStorm
03-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Why you hurtin my ears reptilian, Im tryin to bank.

rumpsicle
03-12-2010, 11:49 AM
A challenger appears...

http://www.thehoopsreport.com/images/vasquez2.jpg

EMartNJ
03-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Vasquez is not nearly as ugly and annoying looking as Singler.

rumpsicle
03-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Vasquez is not nearly as ugly and annoying looking as Singler.

Did you see that fauxhawk? That's annoying looking to me.

EMartNJ
03-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Did you see that fauxhawk? That's annoying looking to me.

Fauxhawk > Singler's haircut suitable for a 5 year old going to Sunday school

Walker25
03-12-2010, 11:59 AM
A thread about Kyle Singler.... Never thought I'd see the day.

He is my cousin btw. Used to play baseball with him, Of course though he sucked dick at baseball.

Not a big fan of him either.

rumpsicle
03-12-2010, 12:00 PM
Fauxhawk > Singler's haircut suitable for a 5 year old going to Sunday school

Alright, Singler is the most annoying, but Vasquez finishes a close second.

EMartNJ
03-12-2010, 12:02 PM
A thread about Kyle Singler.... Never thought I'd see the day.

He is my cousin btw. Used to play baseball with him, Of course though he sucked dick at baseball.

Not a big fan of him either.

Fraudin.

Walker25
03-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Fraudin.

Nope, My grandmas side are Singlers. I live in Medford, Oregon.

He is my grandmas sisters grandson I think

SaltyBacon
04-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Duke Blue Devils 2010 NCAA Tournament Champions!!!!!!!

DeeZy45
04-05-2010, 09:39 PM

syke

bigcc
04-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Singler reminds me of Dirk's less talented uglier homo little brother

Walker25
04-05-2010, 11:18 PM
syke

Que?

Shangius
04-06-2010, 12:18 AM

Seriously brah? My grand-uncle is related to Singler.

You know the Jones family?

FLAY
04-06-2010, 12:35 AM
A challenger appears...

I 2nd this

bustermac
04-06-2010, 07:30 AM
Is the most annoying player to watch on TV. Amirite?

I think he's a reptilian.

He's one of the ugliest but I can stand Jon Scheyer. No white boy has a reason to be that cocky on a basketball court.

bustermac
04-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Duke Blue Devils 2010 NCAA Tournament Champions!!!!!!!

NEG on RECHARGE! :D

Floridatrainer
04-06-2010, 07:56 AM
No white boy has a reason to be that cocky on a basketball court.

Seriously brah? You gotta bring race into this? Give me a break.

You mad a white boy had 19 points, 9 rebounds, 2 asst, 1 steal, and 2 blocks in the National Championship game...and his team won? Or you mad two white boys out scored every black player on the game? Or you mad a white boy out rebounded every black player on the court? Or you mad a white boy had more rebounds than every black player on the court? (not racist)

STFU with your racist bull **** because that "white boy" would ball all over you all day long.

FLAY
04-06-2010, 07:57 AM
NEG on RECHARGE! :D

He has gone full troll mode your negs mean nothing to him.

lrm546
04-06-2010, 07:59 AM
A challenger appears...

No one in the country played with more passion and emotion and backed it up like he did. I will miss you GV

bustermac
04-06-2010, 08:16 AM
A challenger appears...

A Challenger who BEAT DUKE.
XrajaO74m94

rumpsicle
04-06-2010, 08:45 AM
XrajaO74m94

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? I'm not a fan of either team.

dweeegs
04-06-2010, 11:16 AM
XrajaO74m94

i watched every terps game this season and that was by far the most exciting. mich st was a close second.

nawoc6
04-06-2010, 12:48 PM
Kyle Singler is what would happen if Maculay(sp?) Culkin(sp?) and Dirk somehow had a child together.

Hail2DaSkins
04-06-2010, 01:16 PM
i watched every terps game this season and that was by far the most exciting. mich st was a close second.

Georgia Tech brah?

I was there, it was ridiculous. Didn't beat the Duke game tho.

the-truth
04-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Seriously brah? You gotta bring race into this? Give me a break.

You mad a white boy had 19 points, 9 rebounds, 2 asst, 1 steal, and 2 blocks in the National Championship game...and his team won? Or you mad two white boys out scored every black player on the game? Or you mad a white boy out rebounded every black player on the court? Or you mad a white boy had more rebounds than every black player on the court? (not racist)

STFU with your racist bull **** because that "white boy" would ball all over you all day long.

you mad that not one of those white boys is going to do sht in the nba?

remember the national player of the year debate, redick or morrison? and how they went 11th and 3rd respectively? and now how they're warming benches?

you madddddd

bking10
04-06-2010, 01:21 PM
what really confused me is when they showed is family. his brother isnt even near as ugly as him (no homo) its like kyle got every ugly gene the family had to offer.

bigcc
04-06-2010, 02:22 PM
you mad that not one of those white boys is going to do sht in the nba?

remember the national player of the year debate, redick or morrison? and how they went 11th and 3rd respectively? and now how they're warming benches?

you madddddd

Ever heard of Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Nash, Andrew Bogut, David Lee, Chris Kaman, Troy Murphy, and the **** ton of international players?

And that's just currently in the NBA phaggot.

If you want to be a smartass and a racist how about dem black QB's in the NFL? The most important position on the team.

SweetTouch
04-06-2010, 02:24 PM
Ever heard of Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Nash, Andrew Bogut, David Lee, Chris Kaman, Troy Murphy, and the **** ton of international players?

Dude, come on. I'm white, but none of these crackers on Duke are going to be remotely successful in the NBA. Real talk.

bigcc
04-06-2010, 02:29 PM
Dude, come on. I'm white, but none of these crackers on Duke are going to be remotely successful in the NBA. Real talk.

oh I'm agreeing with you there, Duke is terrible at producing NBA quality players, he was making fun of "white boys" in the NBA in general though

EDIT: Unless I misunderstood him in which case my bad, I'm just saying white dudes CAN ball in the NBA, just obviously not as frequently. Singler will prolly be a lottery pick, but I'm gonna lol@ whoever picks him.

the-truth
04-06-2010, 02:38 PM

And that's just currently in the NBA phaggot.

If you want to be a smartass and a racist how about dem black QB's in the NFL? The most important position on the team.

oh I'm agreeing with you there, Duke is terrible at producing NBA quality players, he was making fun of "white boys" in the NBA in general though

EDIT: Unless I misunderstood him in which case my bad, I'm just saying white dudes CAN ball in the NBA, just obviously not as frequently. Singler will prolly be a lottery pick, but I'm gonna lol@ whoever picks him.

Definitely not a racist, and I agree, there are successful white players in the NBA. I was just pointing out that these particular Duke players aren't going to amount to much in the NBA, just like Redick (and his Xbox live buddy Morrison). He was slobbering all over the white Duke players, and I felt I had to bring him down a peg ;)

bustermac
04-07-2010, 09:34 AM
what really confused me is when they showed is family. his brother isnt even near as ugly as him (no homo) its like kyle got every ugly gene the family had to offer.

Haha...this.