PDA

View Full Version : My Two Month Push

jon326
03-10-2010, 08:53 PM
Hi guys,
First off I have to thank everyone who has helped me so far, you're awesome. Anyway, there are a few of you out there who have families and know how hard it is to diet perfectly when you have to cook, or being the one served (because you cant be picky when its free and waiting for you when you get home.) However, I am going to have a two month break where the house is mine to myself, so for two months I get to plan everything to my liking. I lost about 50 lbs doing cardio/dieting, then did weights for a few months to change things up. But now with summer comming, I want to go from my 18% BF to hopefully 13% or so withen 2-3 months. So far I have done high protein low fat and carbs, and I love cardio and been mixing in full body workouts with it. Using the spreadsheets it seems my body needs 2500 or so calories a day. Was curious if you guys can help me out and give me advise on what a perfect diet would be. Currently I am taking multi vitamins, fish oil, ON Whey, and am planning to use Animal Cuts. Thanks a ton guys, you have no idea how much your input will help me.

alanschaefer
03-10-2010, 10:51 PM
as far as i can tell, just keep doing what you're doing. eat under calorie maintenance, and keep your protein intake to 1g of protein per pound lean body mass. the results will come faster when youre preparing your food for just yourself, so maybe shoot for a 1000 calorie/day deficit and you should be able to see about 16lb. of fat loss over the next two months (which is good, no matter how little you might think it is)

:)

jon326
03-11-2010, 08:42 AM
as far as i can tell, just keep doing what you're doing. eat under calorie maintenance, and keep your protein intake to 1g of protein per pound lean body mass. the results will come faster when youre preparing your food for just yourself, so maybe shoot for a 1000 calorie/day deficit and you should be able to see about 16lb. of fat loss over the next two months (which is good, no matter how little you might think it is)

:)

thanks alan! im just worried about my diet, ill have to browse around to see if i cant find one that i can sort of modify easily (i saw all the ones on the ketosis threads but idk if thats what im going for or not)