PDA

View Full Version : D-line

needhelp101
03-04-2010, 06:28 AM
Hey Guys and Girls,

I was wondering if anyone had any information on playing on the defence probably defensive end but maybe a bit of tackle. I am the personification of unfit but want to try out for my university team next year that kind of gives me 5ish months to bulk up, improve speed and strength....

I'm 6 foot 4 inches and about 230 pounds all of which is fat (and I mean ALL), I'm pitifully slow with my 40 yard time being closer to 8 seconds then 4, and my endurance purely woeful and I know I'll probably get the what can you bench question and the truthfull answer is I don't know but regardless of my natural size I am as weak as a new born...

I guess that there is probably more information needed but not really sure anything else just ask and I'll answer.

Please help my pathetic physic lol

Thanks in advance

daddyX2
03-04-2010, 09:39 AM
You might want to condsider touch football

needhelp101
03-06-2010, 08:30 AM
I live in England so my football playing options are serverly limited....

Plus I was using this as an opertunity to not be so pathetic lol

needhelp101
03-06-2010, 08:54 AM
Have just spoken to someone who says that since I can catch like Moss I might want to try tight end?

But still any advice would be greatly appreciated, just anything....

Thanks

Ps have just seen the "will people stop asking the same football questions" thread and I will read that but any information would still be very gratefully recieved

chuckiechan43
03-06-2010, 11:08 AM
umm i dnt know about this year take the whole year to work out and get stronger and in way better shape im a d3 athlete myself so i know what it takes to play at that level you need to be in great shape to play