PDA

View Full Version : New cycle idea: Epi, Mdrol and Methyl 1-D

Mr_OG
02-18-2010, 11:16 PM
Saw several threads over at the AM and boy do they give me some good ideas...

I was thinking of running a cycle such as this to test out the idea of having Methyl 1-D as a base:

Epi- 30/30/30/30 and 30 for the last 3 days
Mdrol- Pulse 10 every preworkout (Most likely on my favorite workout days, so 3 times a week)
Methyl 1-D- 3 caps ED
PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10
Bioforge

I was thinking I would be able to keep almost all my gains easier because of the Methyl 1-D, plus I would benefit pulsing Mdrol every preworkout. My questions are:

1. Would I benefit w/ the Mdrol or would it be a waste?
2. Since I will most likely be using 12 caps of Mdrol in all, how would I store the left overs? Pour em in a ziplock and vacuum seal em? Freezer?
3. The gains should be easier to keep since I would be less suppressed, correct?

Any input?

saintsfan2010
02-18-2010, 11:19 PM
wait what thats to harsh you might as well do the real thing

HurfDurf
02-18-2010, 11:21 PM
3 methyl's.. sounds like a great idea.
dont forget to take a couple shots of vodka ED too. it helps absorption.. srs

2Burnt
02-18-2010, 11:21 PM
I think the methly1-d as a base is an interesting idea.

SituationNation
02-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Saw several threads over at the AM and boy do they give me some good ideas...

I was thinking of running a cycle such as this to test out the idea of having Methyl 1-D as a base:

Epi- 30/30/30/30 and 30 for the last 3 days
Mdrol- Pulse 10 every preworkout (Most likely on my favorite workout days, so 3 times a week)
Methyl 1-D- 3 caps ED
PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10
Bioforge

I was thinking I would be able to keep almost all my gains easier because of the Methyl 1-D, plus I would benefit pulsing Mdrol every preworkout. My questions are:

1. Would I benefit w/ the Mdrol or would it be a waste?
2. Since I will most likely be using 12 caps of Mdrol in all, how would I store the left overs? Pour em in a ziplock and vacuum seal em? Freezer?
3. The gains should be easier to keep since I would be less suppressed, correct?

Any input?

i wouldnt bother with the m drol....sounds like a very harsh cyle. two methylated compounds withouth the m drol

Mr_OG
02-18-2010, 11:35 PM

Negged for being sarcastic and not researching the Methyl 1-D as a "test base"

I think the methly1-d as a base is an interesting idea.

I'll post up the link to it. It makes sense, reduces sides to almost nothing, and makes PCT a lot easier, so it says

Mr_OG
02-18-2010, 11:37 PM
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/145800-cycle-testosterone-support.html

^^^ Writeup of the Methyl 1-D being a test base

SituationNation
02-18-2010, 11:39 PM
Negged for being sarcastic and not researching the Methyl 1-D as a "test base"

I'll post up the link to it. It makes sense, reduces sides to almost nothing, and makes PCT a lot easier, so it says

i am interested in this to. you say almost no sides? post that link please. would be a hell of a cycle if your right!

bclark22
02-18-2010, 11:40 PM
using methyl 1-d as a test base? epi and mdrol stack? no thanks

Mr_OG
02-18-2010, 11:46 PM
i am interested in this to. you say almost no sides? post that link please. would be a hell of a cycle if your right!

using methyl 1-d as a test base? epi and mdrol stack? no thanks

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/145800-cycle-testosterone-support.html

Read up. A lot of good info in it. bclark, I know your a respectable and sometimes hardheaded guy up here (no offense srs), but maybe this write up can change your view somewhat. Who knows =]

EDIT: Also, to those saying Epi and Mdrol is a no no, if you didn't read carefully I said I was going to [b]PULSE[b] it only on workout days, but at most 3x a week EOD (Su/W/F)

bclark22
02-18-2010, 11:53 PM
If you are pulsing the mdrol, that is 3 days a week for 4 weeks, only 12 days of mdrol. I'm not sure how much you will see just from that, maybe up it to a Sun/Tues/Thurs/Sat pulse, give you 16 days of pulse out of 28 days, almost eod.

The methyl-1D could help with lethargy a bit but I'm not sure how effective it will be and if you will need a high dose

Mr_OG
02-19-2010, 12:01 AM
If you are pulsing the mdrol, that is 3 days a week for 4 weeks, only 12 days of mdrol. I'm not sure how much you will see just from that, maybe up it to a Sun/Tues/Thurs/Sat pulse, give you 16 days of pulse out of 28 days, almost eod.

The methyl-1D could help with lethargy a bit but I'm not sure how effective it will be and if you will need a high dose

I've read some logs at AM of people using that Superdrone LV (liquid Superdrol) and dosing it 2.5-5mg. Some have pulsed em at that dosage and have seen excellent strength gains and mass.This is just an idea and I will be sure to log this is I go thru it and post results.

Methyl 1-D is said to be effective at 3-4 caps. I've read some ppl bump up to 6, but complain of estrogen being outta whack or something like that. To each his own i guess

bclark22
02-19-2010, 12:03 AM
I wouldn't be too worried about estrogen while on epi, superdrone is supposed to be legit, I want to pick up some and the new PP halo

Mr_OG
02-19-2010, 12:05 AM
I wouldn't be too worried about estrogen while on epi, superdrone is supposed to be legit, I want to pick up some and the new PP halo

Yea, but I aint gonna pay for 2 bottles. I'll just give 1 a shot, so 3caps ED. Maybe 4.

And yea, PP is comin out w/ some legit stuff. I'm actually lookin into it too, just waitin for some complete logs on em

Billton
02-19-2010, 12:16 AM
The AI in the Methyl 1-D may suppress estrogen enough that you don't get the benefits of running a "test base". Part of running test as part of a stack is to get some estrogen. I don't know what estrogen levels are like on Methyl 1-D. Epi is a bit of AI in itself. You may get better results running strait DHEA as a "test base".

Billton
02-19-2010, 12:17 AM

i wouldnt bother with the m drol....sounds like a very harsh cyle. two methylated compounds withouth the m drol

Methyl 1-D is no longer methylated.

ZachSmash
02-19-2010, 12:21 AM

methyl 1 d is not methylated.

and i did this exact cycle last year.

5 weeks.

estane-dymethazine-methyl 1 d.

didnt run **** for support except liver supps. got very sick during pct and was not able to stay on pct for more than a week and i lost the size and most of hte strength. got this sweet vascularity and lots of naps.

gained 18 lbs in 5 weeks.

now im back to my startign weight but have matched the stength and starting a new cycle on monday.

cliffs:

did it last year. methyl1d isnt even noticible.

Mr_OG
02-19-2010, 12:29 AM
The AI in the Methyl 1-D may suppress estrogen enough that you don't get the benefits of running a "test base". Part of running test as part of a stack is to get some estrogen. I don't know what estrogen levels are like on Methyl 1-D. Epi is a bit of AI in itself. You may get better results running strait DHEA as a "test base".

Better results, yes, but would that also mean PCT and keeping gains would be easier as well ?

methyl 1 d is not methylated.

and i did this exact cycle last year.

5 weeks.

estane-dymethazine-methyl 1 d.

didnt run **** for support except liver supps. got very sick during pct and was not able to stay on pct for more than a week and i lost the size and most of hte strength. got this sweet vascularity and lots of naps.

gained 18 lbs in 5 weeks.

now im back to my startign weight but have matched the stength and starting a new cycle on monday.

cliffs:

did it last year. methyl1d isnt even noticible.

What do you mean Methyl 1-D is not even noticable?

ZachSmash
02-19-2010, 12:33 AM
Better results, yes, but would that also mean PCT and keeping gains would be easier as well ?

What do you mean Methyl 1-D is not even noticable?

methyl 1d is a useless product that doesnt do ****.

and when you run it with a REAL ph, it still wont do ****. and if by soem miraculous grace of god it does soemthing, it will pale in comparison to what epi and mdrol do.

waste of money. notice how bb.com still sells methyl1d? its cause it doesnt do ****. they dont even sell cycle assist anymore....

its just that there is no point. would you add methyl1d to an EQ or Danabol cycle?!?! fck no.

Mr_OG
02-19-2010, 12:42 AM
methyl 1d is a useless product that doesnt do ****.

and when you run it with a REAL ph, it still wont do ****. and if by soem miraculous grace of god it does soemthing, it will pale in comparison to what epi and mdrol do.

waste of money. notice how bb.com still sells methyl1d? its cause it doesnt do ****. they dont even sell cycle assist anymore....

This is the first negative review I've heard with stacking M1D w/ an oral steroid. Any more input?

ZachSmash
02-19-2010, 12:43 AM
This is the first negative review I've heard with stacking M1D w/ an oral steroid. Any more input?

ive taken dymeth with and without m1d, i assure you it does nothing.

quick quesiton... who else has done that?!?! oh... thats right.. no one here...
you have a bunch of people who dont even understand that m1d isnt methylated, and you are going to trust their advice?

go for it buddy. if you have never done an epi/mdrol cycle on its own you have no control to compare it to, but do what you will.

Mr_OG
02-19-2010, 01:41 AM
ive taken dymeth with and without m1d, i assure you it does nothing.

quick quesiton... who else has done that?!?! oh... thats right.. no one here...
you have a bunch of people who dont even understand that m1d isnt methylated, and you are going to trust their advice?

go for it buddy. if you have never done an epi/mdrol cycle on its own you have no control to compare it to, but do what you will.

? Lol where did that come from? I said I got this idea over AM, not bodybuilding.com. And I never said I trusted anyone or anything for that matter over here on bodybuilding.com.

???

flatL1ne
02-19-2010, 03:25 AM
when it comes to PH's more isnt necessarily better. Why youd stack 3 steroids is beyond me, mdrol in itself is poison for your liver, let alone throwing in methyl 1-d and epistane. Youll see decent gains off of mdrol @ 20/20/20/20 tbh. Save the other 2 for their own cycles

Mr_OG
02-19-2010, 01:07 PM
when it comes to PH's more isnt necessarily better. Why youd stack 3 steroids is beyond me, mdrol in itself is poison for your liver, let alone throwing in methyl 1-d and epistane. Youll see decent gains off of mdrol @ 20/20/20/20 tbh. Save the other 2 for their own cycles

I'm not necessarily "stacking" them. Honestly, I'm running the Epi consistently ED, only pulsing 10mg Mdrol MWF, maybe Sunday, and Methyl 1-D isn't even methylated

2Burnt
02-19-2010, 01:23 PM
Dermicrane is something that ive been told is good as a base for a cycle.

Mr_OG
02-19-2010, 01:26 PM
Dermicrane is something that ive been told is good as a base for a cycle.

Someone at the AM told me that it'd be a waste...I don't see how? But he did tell me just frontload w/ some test e. Haha then again they're mostly juicers so I don't think they would help w/ the Dermacrine input

Tho I am interested in it as well

2Burnt
02-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Someone at the AM told me that it'd be a waste...I don't see how? But he did tell me just frontload w/ some test e. Haha then again they're mostly juicers so I don't think they would help w/ the Dermacrine input

Tho I am interested in it as well

yeah, i wouldnt imagine it would be helpful in those regards