PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling/Superpump&Size on

xFORGEDx
12-27-2009, 11:28 AM
Hey everyone, I had a question about taking some products while during season.

I'm currently walking around at 150 pounds wrestling in the 149 pound weight class.
I have a bunch of un opened products such as Gaspari Superpump250 and Size ON along with some other prodcuts from bsn such as Epozine NT

My question is "Will it be okay to take them during the season?" I am concerned about taking them because I am scared to make big gains where it will be hard for me to get down to 149 during competition days which are usually weekly.

I dont have much to lose being 5% body fat and I am always really hydrated drinking 1.5 - 2 gallons of water a day and people think im crazy for that.

Please post some positive feedback, thanks !

xxtwistedxx
12-27-2009, 05:16 PM
ure gonna get thirsty and those products have a tendency to make you retain water. so theyre probably not in your best interests.

BenSL8
12-27-2009, 07:52 PM
ure gonna get thirsty and those products have a tendency to make you retain water. so theyre probably not in your best interests.

this. using those products is expensive too, i would just save them for offseason in the weight room. if you really need an extra boost to shake off exhaustion or fatigue for wrestling practice i would take some sp250. if its unopened you probably havent used SP before, so dont take the full dosage or youll get jitters and your technique wont be worth ****. [ i learned the hard way! ]

overall just stick with being hydrated, save your supps for lifting. good question though. good luck out there

xFORGEDx
12-27-2009, 08:52 PM
this. using those products is expensive too, i would just save them for offseason in the weight room. if you really need an extra boost to shake off exhaustion or fatigue for wrestling practice i would take some sp250. if its unopened you probably havent used SP before, so dont take the full dosage or youll get jitters and your technique wont be worth ****. [ i learned the hard way! ]

overall just stick with being hydrated, save your supps for lifting. good question though. good luck out there

Thanks for the feedback, I think ill save them for the off season!