PDA

View Full Version : reversitol for pct plus formadrol

hulkmotherfok
10-08-2009, 01:06 PM
I am currently running reversitol for pct after a prohormone cycle. I am running it at standard pct dose which is 3/2/2/1. I have 14 caps of the old formadrol formula left. I was wondering if is it okay to throw in the formadrol into week 2 of pct along with reversitol or would that be suppressing estrogen to much?

Justing2
10-08-2009, 01:14 PM
I am currently running reversitol for pct after a prohormone cycle. I am running it at standard pct dose which is 3/2/2/1. I have 14 caps of the old formadrol formula left. I was wondering if is it okay to throw in the formadrol into week 2 of pct along with reversitol or would that be suppressing estrogen to much?

What Ph are you running?

hulkmotherfok
10-08-2009, 01:25 PM
What Ph are you running?

i ran mdrol

ryanr623
10-08-2009, 01:28 PM
i ran mdrol

ooooooh, hope that serm matrix in reversitol really works. The AI's in there do. How are you feeling? libido, gyno, lethargy? Interested to see how reversitol works for mdrol

nosaj03
10-08-2009, 01:41 PM
I plan on using Formadrol during the latter part of my Reversitol PCT.

hulkmotherfok
10-08-2009, 01:51 PM
I plan on using Formadrol during the latter part of my Reversitol PCT.

at what dose will you be adding formadrol in at?

and yes i have ran reveristol stacked with pcs for mdrol pct and it has always worked fine. This time i don't have any pcs just formadrol so if anybody can give me suggestions if formadrol stacked with reversitol will destroy estrogen too much causing a rebound please let me kno

ryanr623
10-08-2009, 02:02 PM
at what dose will you be adding formadrol in at?

and yes i have ran reveristol stacked with pcs for mdrol pct and it has always worked fine. This time i don't have any pcs just formadrol so if anybody can give me suggestions if formadrol stacked with reversitol will destroy estrogen too much causing a rebound please let me kno

well for one it shouldnt cause rebound, that is why you taper the dose.

XCriticalBenchX
10-08-2009, 03:34 PM
Thats up to you. Reversitol is enough as a standalone for a "pro-hormone," so that decision is up to you. I do not see it doing any harm though.

Mike

hulkmotherfok
10-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Thats up to you. Reversitol is enough as a standalone for a "pro-hormone," so that decision is up to you. I do not see it doing any harm though.

Mike

sometimes i feel like in week 2 just 2 caps of reversitol a day might be a little weak. I'm not feeling all that great in pct right now

pushinweightwi
10-08-2009, 03:42 PM
What version of formadrol do you have?

Hansolo261
10-08-2009, 03:45 PM
ooooooh, hope that serm matrix in reversitol really works. The AI's in there do. How are you feeling? libido, gyno, lethargy? Interested to see how reversitol works for mdrol

I ran reversitol for m-drol . It will work Op, but I would advise you to add a dinivil based test booster to get the libido and free test back up. What is in formdrol? As a matter a fact dont stack the two it could be to much and produce and adverse effect.

hulkmotherfok
10-08-2009, 04:16 PM
What version of formadrol do you have?

the old formula..not the current verision that is out

pushinweightwi
10-08-2009, 05:24 PM
I would either use add one cap to the last week of Rever and then take one cap a day on its own for another week, or I would wait till you were done with rev and take i cap a day for seven days, then one cap every other day for 14 days. Essentially a long gradual taper. IMO there really is no great way to add 14 caps to the mix.

hulkmotherfok
10-08-2009, 05:36 PM
I would either use add one cap to the last week of Rever and then take one cap a day on its own for another week, or I would wait till you were done with rev and take i cap a day for seven days, then one cap every other day for 14 days. Essentially a long gradual taper. IMO there really is no great way to add 14 caps to the mix.

so you believe the old formula of formadrol might suppress estrogen to much if i stack it with reversitol?

XCriticalBenchX
10-08-2009, 05:42 PM
sometimes i feel like in week 2 just 2 caps of reversitol a day might be a little weak. I'm not feeling all that great in pct right now
Well what did you run, and what are your expectations post cycle? Even with hcg, nolva and clomid I don't feel great in the 2nd week.

stevenmilligan
10-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Well what did you run, and what are your expectations post cycle? Even with hcg, nolva and clomid I don't feel great in the 2nd week.

i ran mdrol

^^^

pushinweightwi
10-08-2009, 05:57 PM
so you believe the old formula of formadrol might suppress estrogen to much if i stack it with reversitol?

The original contains ATD. IMO the amount of ATD in rev is enough. Too much ATD is no fun and really not any more effective. Really this is up to you I just laid out how I would run it. Tell you the truth I would save it for some other use.

Hansolo261
10-09-2009, 05:36 AM
The original contains ATD. IMO the amount of ATD in rev is enough. Too much ATD is no fun and really not any more effective. Really this is up to you I just laid out how I would run it. Tell you the truth I would save it for some other use.

agreed. to much atd is terrible