PDA

View Full Version : NPC continental prep

lightsout50
08-17-2009, 09:39 PM
Hey, guys i'm Matt and i am 20 years old and i'm currently getting ready for my very first contest which is the NPC continental usa in St.Charles Illinois on september 5th so in less than 3 weeks, i started my prep at about 8 weeks out, my diet is pretty basic high protein, low fat, low carbs. i train 5 days a week 35 minutes of cardio first thing in the morning and weight training in the afternoon at quads gym in chicago and i hope to do well in this contest. u guys can go to my bodyspace to see what i look like.

BoostBrah
08-17-2009, 10:06 PM
Hey, guys i'm Matt and i am 20 years old and i'm currently getting ready for my very first contest which is the NPC continental usa in St.Charles Illinois on september 5th so in less than 3 weeks, i started my prep at about 8 weeks out, my diet is pretty basic high protein, low fat, low carbs. i train 5 days a week 35 minutes of cardio first thing in the morning and weight training in the afternoon at quads gym in chicago and i hope to do well in this contest. u guys can go to my bodyspace to see what i look like.

Do me a favor, take pics FIRST THING IN THE MORNING before cardio or any water/food. Get one of each of your 1/4 turns and your front double bi and back double bi. Also post your diet in DETAIL! Once i see all that I could deff help!

lightsout50
08-17-2009, 10:39 PM
alright i'll get the pics but he is my diet:
meal1: 12 egg whites, 1/2 cup of oats
meal2:8-10oz chicken breast or tilapia, brocoli, salad or gree beans
meal3:8-10oz chicken breast , medium sweet potato
meal4:same as meal 2
meal5: 8-10oz salmon, brocoli
meal 6: 12-15 egg whites

BoostBrah
08-17-2009, 10:45 PM
alright i'll get the pics but he is my diet:
meal1: 12 egg whites, 1/2 cup of oats
meal2:8-10oz chicken breast or tilapia, brocoli, salad or gree beans
meal3:8-10oz chicken breast , medium sweet potato
meal4:same as meal 2
meal5: 8-10oz salmon, brocoli
meal 6: 12-15 egg whites

Is this constant or do you cycle carbs/fats? Also, check your PM's

lightsout50
08-17-2009, 11:00 PM
yeah its constant, i had a refeed day once a week but i cut it out at 4 weeks out

lightsout50
08-19-2009, 12:25 PM
today is legs day for me, and 3 weeks i found out that i had a hernia so i had to make some adjustments to my leg routine taking the heavy movements out and doin more sissy squats and lunges because at this point im not trying build im jus trying to maintain so hopefully everything goes good.