PDA

View Full Version : Any Warren Zevon fans out there?

back-in-da-game
07-17-2009, 11:56 AM
Just wonderin if I'm the only one. I'm not talkin Werewolves of London crap, not that it's a bad song but it sure ain't his best. Just about every thing else is great though.

DAVEZILLA
07-17-2009, 01:06 PM
Mr. Bad Example...is one of my favorite songs...I use to have part of a verse of the song in my sig...

back-in-da-game
07-17-2009, 01:10 PM
Mr. Bad Example...is one of my favorite songs...I use to have part of a verse of the song in my sig...

That's funny. My sig had my fav quote from that song in it until just recently too. It was the line I'm very well acquainted with the seven deadly sins, I keep a busy schedule trying to fit them in...

Good to see someone with some good taste in music! Cheers!... and reps to you!

DAVEZILLA
07-17-2009, 01:13 PM
That's funny. My sig had my fav quote from that song in it until just recently too. It was the line I'm very well acquainted with the seven deadly sins, I keep a busy schedule trying to fit them in...

Good to see someone with some good taste in music! Cheers!... and reps to you!

oh snap that's wut I had too...:D

back-in-da-game
07-17-2009, 01:38 PM
oh snap that's wut I had too...:D

Great minds think alike I guess... happy friday

back-in-da-game
07-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Everybody's restless and they got no place to go. Someone's always trying to tell them something they already know. So their anger and resentment grows. Don't it make you wanna rock and roll all night long. Mohammed's Radio...

He had so many good songs... none of which you'll ever hear on the radio. It's too bad that great artists like him have to be found. Someone has to turn you on to their music, you'll never stumble upon it.