PDA

View Full Version : Nimbus Nutrition Is Looking For 1 New Rep.

_NimbusTim_
05-26-2009, 07:38 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/TIMS93GT/Nimbus-4.jpg

Nimbus Nutrition
Is Looking For 1 New Representative.

What I Want To Know:

Anything & everything you think I should know about you.
Tell me why you think you will make a good rep for Nimbus Nutrition.
Have you used our products, and if so tell me which ones.

soundcheck129
05-26-2009, 07:54 AM
Cool opportunity.

_NimbusTim_
05-26-2009, 07:55 AM
FYI: Post all apps in this thread...I will contact via PM if I need any other info.

Thanks

_Smitty_
05-26-2009, 08:06 AM
best of luck in your search, tim... hope you'll find a great fit.

_J-BONE_
05-26-2009, 08:08 AM
Find a wiener Tim!

JHICKS3301
05-26-2009, 08:09 AM
great company! Good luck in your search

_NimbusTim_
05-26-2009, 08:09 AM
Find a wiener Tim!

Mikey should be popping in pretty soon.....you know that is the first word he puts into search when he signs on.

:eek:

_NimbusTim_
05-26-2009, 08:12 AM
Cool opportunity.

Find a wiener Tim!

great company! Good luck in your search

Thanks guys..... we will defenitely be needing a new one once our new:

*Flavors of Blast
*Flavored Poseidon
*Rehab
*Secret Product
*Secret Product

hits the market!

OOOooopppsss did I just say that. :eek:

JHICKS3301
05-26-2009, 08:14 AM
you're such a tease :D

soundcheck129
05-26-2009, 08:15 AM
Thanks guys..... we will defenitely be needing a new one once our new:

*Flavors of Blast
*Flavored Poseidon
*Rehab
*Secret Product
*Secret Product

hits the market!

OOOooopppsss did I just say that. :eek:

Nice!

_NimbusTim_
05-26-2009, 08:16 AM
you're such a tease :D

One of the secret products might just be a nude calender of myself.....will you be purchasing?

B1GinNY82307
05-26-2009, 08:17 AM
Good luck on your search Tim! Hopefully you'll find a qualified person to work with a great company.

cyde
05-26-2009, 08:24 AM
Oh sh:eek:t! Hope you guys find a great representative - good luck.

WIULifter
05-26-2009, 08:24 AM
sweet.....to bad I have not been fortunate enough to used any nimbus products yet.

_NimbusTim_
05-26-2009, 08:26 AM
sweet.....to bad I have not been fortunate enough to used any nimbus products yet.

Any why not? :mad:

JHICKS3301

No better way to try them is to become a rep and test all them out yourself ;)

MovinFe26
hope you guys find someone, good luck

blueboy22
05-26-2009, 08:29 AM
Good luck to all....

Tim is a great guy and Nimbus is a soilid company with products for "everyday" athletes.

WIULifter
05-26-2009, 08:36 AM
Any why not? :mad:

pretty much been lifting over the span of my college career and since I dont have much money i just stick to whey protein and nighttime protein. Once i get a little money however, i will broaden my horizons :D

blueboy22
05-26-2009, 08:40 AM
pretty much been lifting over the span of my college career and since I dont have much money i just stick to whey protein and nighttime protein. Once i get a little money however, i will broaden my horizons :D

You are missing out.....

Nimbus doesn't have the flashy labels and trendy products. But what they do have are some VERY good products that are beneficial for everyone from the distance runner, to the natural lifter, to AAS users.

I highly recommend Poseidon :)

Heracles25
05-26-2009, 08:48 AM
Why I want to rep for Nimbus?

I have been an active member for awhile, always studying and trying to further my knowledge in supplements, diet and training. I have been a big fan of Nimbus since they came about, having used Swell and Abyss. I became an even bigger fan. I love what Nimbus brings to the table with their products, very different and innovative. I had some childish issues when I first started to become active but since turned it around and I believe I am very helpful and somewhat informative and knowledgeable. I am easy going and don't mind helping the best that I can, I am not an expert and don't claim to be the smartest guy on this board. But I will continue to do what I can to further my knowledge and help others the best that I can.

Maybe not the best application but its the best that I can do, Tim, not sure if you remember but I have expressed my interest before and hopefully you will consider me.

Country Mike
05-26-2009, 09:00 AM
Mikey should be popping in pretty soon.....you know that is the first word he puts into search when he signs on.

:eek:Just got through searching and found this, Pretty cool and best of luck with finding a good rep Tim, You have set the bar so high it's going to be tough ;)

cyde
05-26-2009, 09:07 AM
Hi, my name is Zachary, aka cyde, and I would like to submit my application for the Nimbus Nutrition rep position. I am 25 years old, radiography intern at a chiropractor's clinic, part-time employee at the renown Hyde Park Gym in Austin, avid fitness enthusiast, and amateur bodybuilder. While I have only tried Blast; just by reading labels, I like the direction this company is taking with products that promote good health ...as well as functional gym supplements.

Because I work part-time in a gym, I get a constant flux of questions regarding which supplements I am taking to get lean or bigger, etc. I generally enjoy helping people who seek help and wouldn't dare cross the line and give the members unwanted advice or critique. I am also very passionate about my part-time job because it gives me the opportunity to work with great bodybuilders. It's a constant learning environment and gives me the opportunity to meet new and interesting people in the fitness industry.

I usually take this attitude to the forums. There are so many knowledgeable members, and even more so noobs, so there is always an opportunity to share my knowledge and take some in return. I spend a fair amount of free time on these forums, and I would be honored to join team Nimbus to help a company promoting good health and give back to the community.

Thanks for your time.

Urchin
05-26-2009, 12:43 PM
Figured I might as well throw in an app...

Why should you pick me? A few reasons.

1. I've used Blast, Posiden, ReHab, enjoyed all three, especially Blast.

2. I'm Canadian....Not super special, but always good to have reps from across the border ;)

3. Pretty much on the interweb all day for my Job (and thus bb.com!) so I'd have some high availability most of the time.

4. I'm your "average" gym enthusiast.... Could say I'm one of the hardcores, but more so the average joe bettering himself at the gym, can relate to a lot of people, who's lifestyle isn't soley bodybuilding.

5. Just Cause.

Thanks!

Illadelphia
05-26-2009, 12:45 PM
Hi, my name is Zachary, aka cyde, and I would like to submit my application for the Nimbus Nutrition rep position. I am 25 years old, radiography intern at a chiropractor's clinic, part-time employee at the renown Hyde Park Gym in Austin, avid fitness enthusiast, and amateur bodybuilder. While I have only tried Blast; just by reading labels, I like the direction this company is taking with products that promote good health ...as well as functional gym supplements.

Because I work part-time in a gym, I get a constant flux of questions regarding which supplements I am taking to get lean or bigger, etc. I generally enjoy helping people who seek help and wouldn't dare cross the line and give the members unwanted advice or critique. I am also very passionate about my part-time job because it gives me the opportunity to work with great bodybuilders. It's a constant learning environment and gives me the opportunity to meet new and interesting people in the fitness industry.

I usually take this attitude to the forums. There are so many knowledgeable members, and even more so noobs, so there is always an opportunity to share my knowledge and take some in return. I spend a fair amount of free time on these forums, and I would be honored to join team Nimbus to help a company promoting good health and give back to the community.

Thanks for your time.

Tim, you can close the thread now, this is my pick for the job. I really don't think you will find better.

*OFFICIAL* Illa Seal of Approval

soundcheck129
05-26-2009, 12:46 PM

Thanks for your time.

Zachary knows what he is doing...his training and work ethic is ridiculous, he's very dedicated, he's very helpful, and he knows what he's talking about.

Beejis60
05-26-2009, 12:46 PM
I will contact via PM if I need any other info.

I will NOT show you pictures of my cawk, homer!!!!

_J-BONE_
05-26-2009, 12:47 PM
Zachary knows what he is doing...his training and work ethic is ridiculous, he's very dedicated, he's very helpful, and he knows what he's talking about.

Agreed...I suppose I can let the Austin part slip though...lol

extremenergy3
05-26-2009, 01:24 PM

Thanks for your time.

Tim, you can close the thread now, this is my pick for the job. I really don't think you will find better.

*OFFICIAL* Illa Seal of Approval

Agreed...I suppose I can let the Austin part slip though...lol

Put down a fourth approval cuz this guy is the sh!t... he obviously knows about nutrition, training, and supplementation from his logs and pictures. He's proven himself time and time again.

but if you don't like Zac, you can always choose me. I don't throw down applications though. :cool: ;) :p

we can be the tim-squared team lololol i'm so gay.

Dracoy
05-26-2009, 01:25 PM

Thanks for your time.

Insta rim shot.

Mayhem Monkey
05-26-2009, 02:33 PM
i was going to fill out an application but then i saw cyde applied so i gave up (serious).

SupremeMMA
05-26-2009, 02:44 PM

Thanks for your time.

^^ Can't get much better than that

user27629377
05-26-2009, 02:45 PM
Where is Clay? Is he still alive?

TheUnderdog
05-26-2009, 05:10 PM

Thanks for your time.

Cyde would be a great choice - always helpful and knows what he is doing. I would try to get him to wash your car or something though Tim.

_J-BONE_
05-26-2009, 05:31 PM
When I lived in Colorado they said Boulder was a chunk of insanity stuck in the middle of sanity or also x sq miles of California stuck in Colorado.

I'd say the same about Austin...lol

yourname2221
05-26-2009, 06:15 PM
i was going to fill out an application but then i saw cyde applied so i gave up (serious).

agreed

_NimbusTim_
05-26-2009, 08:00 PM
A couple nice apps in here!

I will be reviewing them, and this thread tomorrow.

Where is Clay? Is he still alive?

I have not spoke to Clay in about a couple months.....last I spoke to him he had alot going on in his life. I really hope all is well with him as he is a great guy.

:(

Heracles25
05-26-2009, 08:51 PM
LOL, I was feeling somewhat confident until I seen Cyde post his application. I like Cyde so if he gets it its all good in my book. Regardless I will continue to use Swell and support Nimbus.

ncangey0513
05-26-2009, 11:00 PM
I have not spoke to Clay in about a couple months.....last I spoke to him he had alot going on in his life. I really hope all is well with him as he is a great guy.

:(

I was thinking about him the other day in a homo kind of way. I hope everything is OK with him, as he really is one of my favorite people on the boards.

_NimbusTim_
05-27-2009, 06:48 AM
I was thinking about him the other day in a homo kind of way. I hope everything is OK with him, as he really is one of my favorite people on the boards.

Me too....

He will/still is a part of Nimbus and we hope all is well with him!

The Solution
05-27-2009, 08:02 AM

Agreed, a great opportunity for a lot of members out there, and working with Tim is an added benefit.

_NimbusTim_
05-27-2009, 08:04 AM
Agreed, a great opportunity for a lot of members out there, and working with Tim is an added benefit.

Heck yeah....a benefit to me. I am so going to slack on my job now.

:p

Seriously though...this is a sweet gig working with this great company. We might not have a lot of flashy hyped products, but I feel the ones we do have are very solid.

WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1
05-27-2009, 09:02 AM
^^you gots da bannedadid?

Beejis60
05-27-2009, 09:14 AM
Seriously though...this is a sweet gig working with this great company. We might not have a lot of flashy hyped products, but I feel the ones we do have are very solid.

lol @ your banned camp status.

Country Mike
05-27-2009, 09:18 AM
lol @ your banned camp status.lulz :p

KeyHAWK
05-27-2009, 12:08 PM
My name is SPC Keso Going and why should I be the lucky one. First off I love the products I have used (Abyss, Performance Pudding, and Poseidon) I have loved. Each product has helped me by doing what they promised with me sleeping better, keeping me on diet, and replace electrolytes and keep my Hydration while I am in Iraq. I can say that Poseidon has helped me the most. Now about me I am 24 and in the army. I have one more year to finish my chemistry degree. I have been lifting for like 8 years now and been a member to bb.com for 4 years. I have used about every product under the sun so I know what is good and what is bad. I am a mod on A1 and a member to 6 others. I will be leaving Iraq at the end of June so I will have a lot of free time and I would like to put it to good use

AMillane7
05-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Well, I'd think about applying based on hearsay alone, but I haven't tried any of Nimbus' stuff. Without a real understanding (and belief!) in the line, i would not be able to effectively rep a company :(

If I had experience with the products, my reason would be that I'm not a sally.

Push Press Potts
05-28-2009, 03:49 PM
i like cyde (no homo)