PDA

View Full Version : GPP - changing every 3 weeks too?

DriveMyWhey
04-07-2009, 06:50 PM
is GPP supposed to be switched every 3 weeks too in WS4SB? or can it stay the same(of course every week working harder; more weight, faster, more distance but in the same time manner, etc')?

shadyniner
04-07-2009, 06:59 PM
You don't have to change GPP unless you get bored with it then switch it up. I wouldn't bother changing assistance work either unless you were not progressing with it. Once you stop getting stronger or doing more reps, then switch up the assistance work. So the only thing I'd rotate each cycle is the main lift (and I don't do that every time either, especially if I am making progress on the lift...)

DriveMyWhey
04-07-2009, 07:20 PM
You don't have to change GPP unless you get bored with it then switch it up. I wouldn't bother changing assistance work either unless you were not progressing with it. Once you stop getting stronger or doing more reps, then switch up the assistance work. So the only thing I'd rotate each cycle is the main lift (and I don't do that every time either, especially if I am making progress on the lift...)

ok thanks

on the same note, do you know how heavy should the keg be when empty for keg tosses? i have a huge grass field and a football field, and a track&field near my apartment, only thing is i have the ****tiest gym... anyway how heavy?
these are my options:
http://www.thebeerstore.ca/Beers/Kegs.asp

shadyniner
04-07-2009, 07:24 PM
Well from your link it looks like your choices are 31 pounds, 25 pounds, or 10 pounds. I'd say no on the 10 pound one. If you want something around 10 pounds, get a medicine ball.

DriveMyWhey
04-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Well from your link it looks like your choices are 31 pounds, 25 pounds, or 10 pounds. I'd say no on the 10 pound one. If you want something around 10 pounds, get a medicine ball.

i'll get the 25, do some of it for a few weeks, and get a 31.