PDA

View Full Version : Daily Motivator's

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Roxie
04-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Daily Motivator
April 9, 2012

Expect to improve
Reach a little higher today than yesterday. Raise your expectations a little bit more. After all, you're wiser and more experienced than you were even just a day ago. In fact, you now have more knowledge and more experience than you've ever had before in your life.

Even if yesterday was a total disaster, you've at least learned something from it. And if yesterday was full of success, you've learned from that as well. The bottom line is that you're more experienced, more aware of what works and what doesn't work.

So reach higher today than you did yesterday. And resolve to reach even higher tomorrow. As time goes on you're continually growing and improving, so you might as well take advantage of that.

Reach higher, and you'll attain more. Expect more of yourself, and those expectations will soon become your reality. Each day provides ample opportunity for improvement. So expect to improve. And you will.Good one! I love it, thanks for sharing!

MesoPeaks
04-09-2012, 08:03 PM
intredasting thrad

:D

TheLBM
04-10-2012, 03:37 AM
Daily Motivator
April 10, 2012

Yours for a reason
Who have you always dreamed of becoming? What have you always dreamed of doing? How have you always dreamed of living?

There are dreams, and then there are dreams. There are dreams which are merely fantasies and then there are the ones you actually bring to life with your time, your effort and your commitment. The dreams you bring to life are the dreams that have the power to change your life and to change the whole world for the better.

How much life are you giving to your dreams? How much energy do you put into living life on your own terms, into fulfilling the special possibilities that are yours and yours alone?

Take the time and listen to your heart. Invest your time and energy in following your highest and best dreams. They are yours for a reason. Follow your dreams. In so doing you'll bring out your best while contributing to life, and the world around you, in your own special way.

Roxie
04-10-2012, 06:04 AM
I rarely remember my dreams :o And the ones that I DO remember, are really weird funky dreams lol...

TheLBM
04-11-2012, 03:44 AM
Daily Motivator
April 11, 2012

There is a way
After striving for a while and making little or no headway, we're tempted to give up. That's why most people never enjoy any significant kind of success. The winners in life realize that lack of progress is not a reason to give up, but rather a reason to adjust the approach. If one way is not working, there are probably a hundred, or a thousand other approaches that haven't yet been attempted.

There is a way to get where you want to go. If the first few attempts fall short, keep looking for another way. Learn what you can from your disappointing results, and then try a different approach.

Practice being persistent without being stubborn. There's no need to keep doing something that doesn't work. Yet there is no reason to give up. There is a way, and you'll find it when you persist.

Finding yourself at a dead end does not in itself prevent you from reaching your destination. There's another road that will take you there. Keep looking and you'll find it.

blkbelt42
04-11-2012, 04:40 AM
nice one den

TheLBM
04-12-2012, 03:42 AM
Daily Motivator
April 12, 2012

Is it worth it?
Of what value are negative thoughts? What great thing has ever been accomplished by someone who truly believed that he could not do it? How much time do you devote to anger? How much energy do you spend on resentment? How much of your effort goes toward envy or revenge? What value will these things ever provide?

Everything has a cost. If you let someone make you angry, you've given a precious part of yourself away to them. Is it worth it? What will it get you? If you let something get you down, it just steals away that much of your life.

You can't really control what other people do, or what they say. Yet you have complete control over the way you respond to the people and events around you. Seeing everything as negative, will accomplish nothing. Make the effort to stay positively focused, regardless of the situation. Look for the good and you will find it. Transcend the need for wasteful negativity, and you'll have more than enough energy for abundant success and fulfillment.

blkbelt42
04-12-2012, 05:22 AM
Daily Motivator
April 12, 2012

Is it worth it?
Of what value are negative thoughts? What great thing has ever been accomplished by someone who truly believed that he could not do it? How much time do you devote to anger? How much energy do you spend on resentment? How much of your effort goes toward envy or revenge? What value will these things ever provide?

Everything has a cost. If you let someone make you angry, you've given a precious part of yourself away to them. Is it worth it? What will it get you? If you let something get you down, it just steals away that much of your life.

You can't really control what other people do, or what they say. Yet you have complete control over the way you respond to the people and events around you. Seeing everything as negative, will accomplish nothing. Make the effort to stay positively focused, regardless of the situation. Look for the good and you will find it. Transcend the need for wasteful negativity, and you'll have more than enough energy for abundant success and fulfillment.

x2!!

|ceman
04-12-2012, 06:15 AM
Daily Motivator
April 12, 2012

Is it worth it?

I try to live my life this way more and more each day, and it has really improved my outlook and by extension my success in all things in my life. :)

ztom04
04-12-2012, 08:52 AM
I have really tried to have a more positive outlook on things, and it makes a huge difference. Good one today.

TheLBM
04-16-2012, 03:47 AM
Monday, April 16, 2012

Get it finished

When you have to choose between getting it perfect and getting it finished, get it finished. Even when it’s inconvenient and uncomfortable, get it finished.

Are there other things you’d rather be doing? Go ahead, finish what you’ve started, and then you can more fully enjoy moving on to those other things.

Don’t waste your time wishing for it to be easier, or resenting that you must get it done. Stop fighting against your own effort, and put all your energy into getting the job finished.

Give your perspective a positive boost with some effective, productive effort. Follow through on your intentions and commitments, and get it done.

It was important enough for you to start, so go ahead and get it finished. Get it finished, and bring new value to your world.

Accomplishment feels so much better than idleness, wishful thinking or resentment. Make the effort, tackle the challenges, get it finished, and enjoy some good, solid, fulfilling accomplishment along the way.

— Ralph Marston

momboobs
04-17-2012, 12:02 AM
New day! Can't believe it took me this long to find this thread

TheLBM
04-17-2012, 03:49 AM
Tuesday, April 17, 2012

When you are willing

Even when you start with nothing, if you are willing there is a way to reach the goal. Even if you have lost everything, you still have the ability to make a difference, and to create new value.

There is nothing to be gained by filling yourself with despair about what is or what has been. Empower yourself by letting go of the need to pity yourself.

No matter where you have come from or where you are, right now you can take a positive, productive step forward. Right now you can choose to create value instead of excuses.

The best opportunities require effort and commitment and persistence. And the great thing is, you’re absolutely capable of making the commitment, of putting forth the effort, and of persisting for as long as necessary.

You are indeed capable of transforming even the most difficult situation into bright, shining, meaningful richness and joy. The thing you must decide in every moment is, are you willing?

Be willing, and live up to your beautiful, unique potential. Be willing to join forces with your best possibilities and to show life how great it can be.

— Ralph Marston

carnage1985
04-17-2012, 03:52 AM
Nice ^^^

fitmom43
04-17-2012, 05:49 AM
Please keep this going, I enjoy reading them with my morning coffee!!! ;) <3

TheLBM
04-18-2012, 03:55 AM
Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Gratitude in action

Gratitude is more than saying thank you. The real power of gratitude comes from making meaningful and valuable use of those things for which you are thankful.

It’s nice to be appreciative. It’s even better to put that appreciation into action by being creative and productive.

Life is overwhelmingly abundant. The way to enjoy and benefit from that abundance is by putting it to purposeful use.

In this place, in this moment, you are a vital steward of life’s great abundance. You have the opportunity, and the responsibility, of transforming that abundance into unique value.

Whatever may be going on in your world, be truly thankful for it. And then put that gratitude into action by making a positive difference.

Life’s goodness is not meant to be hidden away and hoarded. Life’s goodness is best used for making even more.

— Ralph Marston

TheLBM
04-19-2012, 03:40 AM
Daily Motivator
April 19, 2012

Who can you help?
Think of everyone around you -- in your family, your school, your office, your community, your country, your world. Who can you help? How can you help them?

What value do you have to impart to others? Answer that question, and it will lead you to wherever you want to go.

Do not think that you have nothing of value to offer. You most certainly do. Your job is to find what that is, to discover who you can help, and how you can help them. The value you have to offer is most likely a mixture of your knowledge, your skills, your opinions, your interests, your likes and dislikes, the people you know, and the experiences you've lived through.

Help others enjoy prosperity, and you will become wealthy. Help others to be truly happy, and you will be filled with joy. Teach to others, and you will learn. No matter who you are or how doggedly life has beat you down, you have something to offer, something that will make your life shine.

Who can you help? What can you do to make a difference?

fitmom43
04-19-2012, 05:14 AM
I love Wednesday post Den. There is so much I am grateful for in my life! Thank You :)

TheLBM
04-20-2012, 03:45 AM
Daily Motivator
April 20, 2012

Look ahead
Waiting on the other side of your problem, there is a solution. On the other side of your discouragement, there is joy. Once you get through your trouble, it will be behind you. At the moment it may seem like everything is going wrong, because you're seeing the world from a negative perspective. The way out is to work yourself through.

The world will look better when you resolve to make it better, when you take the disappointments in stride and refuse to let them stop you. You are better than the difficulties that now plague you. Work through them, put them behind you, and your life will be richer for the experience.

Look ahead, look beyond the disappointments of today. Remember where you're headed. Keep the ultimate goal in mind. What seem to be setbacks are actually steps along the path. Just because you encounter a detour, doesn't mean you must stop. Work your way through and you'll move yourself ahead.

jensabarbie
04-20-2012, 04:22 PM
Thanks! Needed that today. Seems I've been bogged down in some stuff that I just have to keep moving through. I will come out the other side!

TheLBM
04-23-2012, 03:38 AM
Daily Motivator
April 23, 2012

Getting what you pay for
Have you ever purchased something, and then discovered too late that you paid far too much for it, that you could have easily bought it for much less?

How would you feel if you bought a new television set, and then one week later saw the same model advertised for half of what you paid? It's frustrating to think that you needlessly wasted good money.

Yet how much more frustrating would it be to discover that you've wasted something even more precious than money -- your time and your energy -- and received very little in return?

Think about it. Is the price you pay by being angry, worth what you get in return? Is the price you pay for being sad and depressed, worth the value you receive for it? What price are you paying when you're spiteful, or resentful, or cynical? Are the benefits you receive worth the price you pay?

Life exacts a price as each moment passes by. What you get in return is up to you.

blkbelt42
04-23-2012, 03:48 AM
nice one den

-MarcusD-
04-25-2012, 06:46 AM
Happy birthday OP.

TheLBM
04-25-2012, 06:47 AM
Happy birthday OP.

Thanks my friend

Daily Motivator
April 25, 2012

I know, but...
You know what is best for you. You know what you need to do. So why is it so hard to do it? Your thinking mind knows it would be great to get up at six in the morning and exercise, but you have a stronger urge to roll over and go back to sleep.

What will get you out of bed? Indeed, what will get you out of that prison of your own making known as your comfort zone? One of the greatest motivators the world has ever known -- desire. If the desire is strong enough, you will do whatever it takes to achieve it.

How can you make the desire strong enough? First, find what you really, truly want -- not what someone else wants for you, not what others think you should want, what YOU want. Then, connect it clearly and unambiguously within yourself to whatever must be done.

You are willing. You are able. You will do what needs to be done. You can be driven, disciplined and committed. Just connect your actions with your true desires.

fitmom43
04-25-2012, 08:08 AM
Okay Got It :D

Excellent post!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY LBM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nzmisc
04-25-2012, 06:13 PM
too much real life, stop talking to me like that op. makes me want to do something about having a lazy day

gj, and ty :) will keep reading.

TheLBM
04-26-2012, 03:46 AM
Daily Motivator
April 26, 2012

Unaffordable extravagance
Negative thinking is perhaps the most extravagant, wasteful indulgence imaginable. It is something which no one alive can truly afford.

The price which negative thinking extracts can never be regained, because the price of negative thinking is paid with life. How is it possible for anyone to replace a moment, or a day or a year lost to negativity? And beyond the lost opportunity that it represents, negative thinking is just plain destructive. It accomplishes nothing and it costs so much.

Fortunately, negative thinking is completely unnecessary. And it is completely under your control. You don't have to participate in it if you don't want to. And why in the world would you ever want to?

No matter what comes your way, you can decide how to respond. Even in the most seemingly hopeless of situations, the best course is to remain focused on the positive, on what you can do, on the difference you can make. Why would you possibly want to do anything else?

TheLBM
04-27-2012, 03:45 AM
Daily Motivator
April 27, 2012

Plunge in
You only have so many hours in each day. Time is the most limited resource there is. You can choose to spend that time on the easy stuff, and get a little bit accomplished. Or, you can decide to work on the toughest challenges, and receive maximum return for the time invested.

Think about it. Is it any more painful, or any less desirable to resolve the difficult challenges? No, not really. That's just a perception. The real pain comes from being confronted with the obstacle, not from working to overcome it.

To get maximum results from your efforts, plunge into the most difficult challenges first. You'll stand out from the crowd as an effective problem solver. You'll learn more. You'll develop a much greater degree of confidence. You'll create more value. You'll get farther, faster.

Get the highest return on the investment of your time. Seek out the difficult challenges and make the very most of your efforts.

fitmom43
04-27-2012, 04:19 AM
Excellent Posts Den!!!

TGIF!!! It's almost the weekend :D

TheLBM
04-30-2012, 03:41 AM
Daily Motivator
April 30, 2012

It's done
You made a mistake. Or someone else did. Or perhaps something didn't work out the way it should have.

Whatever it was, it has been done. No amount of agonizing or criticizing will change that. To wish that it had never happened, or to pretend that it didn't, would be a waste of good experience.

Find a way to make the best of it. You can't go backward in time, only forward. And as you go forward, you always have the opportunity to move yourself ahead, regardless of what has happened before.

Make the best of what you have and stop worrying about how you got it. Accept that what's done is done, and focus on the future. Put your energy and effort where they can make a difference, and they will.

TheLBM
05-01-2012, 03:47 AM
Daily Motivator
May 1, 2012

Small pleasures
Be happy with the little things, because there are so many more of them. Don't postpone your enjoyment of life until after some grand achievement. Strive for that grand achievement, to be sure. And take pleasure in all the joys along the way.

Every day presents you with countless opportunities to experience happiness. There is joy available in each moment, if you really want to find it.

Consider how very much more likely you are to persevere, and to reach that grand achievement, if the path to it is filled with delight. Find enjoyment in the small things, and even in the striving. It will keep you going. Relish the journey, and it will help you reach the destination.

Dr_Dolan
05-01-2012, 05:05 AM
Just found this thread the other day. Not sure if you make these up yourself but they are great. Makes the start of my day that much better

TheLBM
05-01-2012, 05:08 AM
Just found this thread the other day. Not sure if you make these up yourself but they are great. Makes the start of my day that much better
I can take no credit for writing them. I just copy and paste.

fitmom43
05-01-2012, 05:12 AM
Good Morning Den! Having my coffee and reading my daily motivational :D Hope you have a great day!

Footnfool
05-01-2012, 05:16 AM
I guess this will be my first post after a long time of lurking.

This is the stuff that gets me going! I'll have to take the time to read it all later.

TheLBM
05-01-2012, 07:12 AM
Good Morning Den! Having my coffee and reading my daily motivational :D Hope you have a great day!
You to young lady. coffee..i need some more.

MinisterOfLust
05-01-2012, 02:48 PM
Best thread ever.

chrisbatten4
05-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Subbed, Very Inspirational :)

TheLBM
05-02-2012, 03:43 AM
Daily Motivator
May 2, 2012

Remember the winning you
What do you remember about yesterday? Do you remember the problems and disappointments, or do you remember the progress and the achievements? What do you remember about last month, or last year, or ten years ago?

What's happened has happened. There is nothing you can do about it. Yet your imagination is yours to control as you wish. You can remember exactly what you choose to remember, in exactly the way you want to remember it.

When you remember mostly the good things, you build an image of yourself as an achiever and a winner. Importantly, that self image has a profound effect on your future actions, and on the results you get. Remember your past as a winner, and you'll act like a winner.

In your mind, treasure the good things in your past, and their memory will brighten your future.

fitmom43
05-02-2012, 05:21 AM
In your mind, treasure the good things in your past, and their memory will brighten your future.

Good Morning Den, can you please remind me of this part from time to time :o

Hope you have a great day, see you tonight :)

TheLBM
05-02-2012, 05:31 AM

Will do.

Looking forward to it :)

blkbelt42
05-02-2012, 05:33 AM

:eek:

fitmom43
05-02-2012, 05:38 AM
Will do.

Looking forward to it :)

Thank you :)

:eek:

;)

TheLBM
05-03-2012, 03:41 AM
Daily Motivator
May 3, 2012

Make the effort
To get from here to there, takes plain old ordinary effort. You can be brimming with a positive attitude, full of superb ideas, smart, experienced, and well connected. Yet even with all that going for you, you still must put out effort in order to make things happen.

There is no substitute for effort. You can work smarter, to be sure, but you must work. There is no magic secret, no technological contraption, no cleverly designed "system" that will replace the need for effort. These things can certainly make your efforts far more effective. Without your effort and initiative, though, they are useless.

The effort necessary for achievement is often difficult and uncomfortable. It will stretch you and likely demand more of you than you thought you had. And therein lies the true reward of success.

blkbelt42
05-03-2012, 05:09 AM
nice, sent to wifey. :) almost TGIF man!!

TheLBM
05-03-2012, 06:33 AM
nice, sent to wifey. :) almost TGIF man!!
I am very ready for tomorrow @ 1430. Hopefully the weekend will be nice

blkbelt42
05-03-2012, 09:40 AM
I am very ready for tomorrow @ 1430. Hopefully the weekend will be nice

me too man, havne't checked the weather here yet but hoping the same.

RussianGundam
05-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Daily Motivator
May 3, 2012

Make the effort
To get from here to there, takes plain old ordinary effort. You can be brimming with a positive attitude, full of superb ideas, smart, experienced, and well connected. Yet even with all that going for you, you still must put out effort in order to make things happen.

There is no substitute for effort. You can work smarter, to be sure, but you must work. There is no magic secret, no technological contraption, no cleverly designed "system" that will replace the need for effort. These things can certainly make your efforts far more effective. Without your effort and initiative, though, they are useless.

The effort necessary for achievement is often difficult and uncomfortable. It will stretch you and likely demand more of you than you thought you had. And therein lies the true reward of success.

This is great, thanks man

TheLBM
05-04-2012, 03:39 AM
Daily Motivator
May 4, 2012

The momentum of success
Every great achievement builds on accomplishments that preceded it. The new, powerful computers which we now use were designed and produced using the previous generation of computers. New works of literature are full of allusions to earlier works. Artists develop techniques which draw heavily from previous methods. Successful businesses often adopt and improve upon the strategies used by others.

Whatever you wish to accomplish, you don't have to start from scratch. Rather than begrudge the success of others, find a way to build upon it. With each achievement, comes countless opportunities for even greater achievements. As the world grows more successful, there are more and more ways to become successful.

The same concept applies on a personal level. Even a very small success, can be used to build a greater success. Achievement has infinite potential. Anyone can start with a small accomplishment. And when you do, you're on your way to greatness.

fitmom43
05-04-2012, 05:06 AM
Excellent Post today Den!

I agree why reinvent the wheel, just improve upon it :D

TGIF :)

islin23
05-04-2012, 03:40 PM
This helps me:

"The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price."

TheLBM
05-07-2012, 03:43 AM
Daily Motivator
May 7, 2012

Recipe for greatness
Take something ordinary, add some focus, commitment and effort, and you have greatness. Greatness arises out of the common and the ordinary. The raw material of greatness is nothing special. A magnificent mansion is made out of ordinary wood, bricks and nails. A literary masterpiece is printed on ordinary paper. A beautiful symphony is performed with ordinary musical instruments.

Greatness depends not on what we have to work with, but on what we do with it. Greatness is achieved not because of what we have, but as a result of what we do.

Though greatness by definition is rare, it is within the reach of anyone. Because the greatest greatness comes from common, ordinary beginnings. Whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever you have to work with, greatness is always waiting for you to make it happen.

TheLBM
05-08-2012, 03:56 AM
Daily Motivator
May 8, 2012

Success is tedious
Success is often tedious. When we see success in others, it looks exciting and fun. We see someone who is successful in business living in a magnificent house, driving a shiny new car and taking exotic vacations. We see a successful athlete being cheered by the crowd after a winning performance on the playing field. We usually see only the results of success in others.

What we often fail to see and appreciate is how they got there. The person with a successful business has spent many long, boring hours, working late into the night on tasks that no one would consider fun or exciting. The winning athlete has spent day after day on the practice field and in the weight room, laboriously training mind and body.

Those who understand, appreciate and accept that the road to achievement can often be tiresome, those who are willing to do whatever it takes, no matter if it is often tedious and boring, are the ones who will get the reward they seek.

blkbelt42
05-08-2012, 04:55 AM
Daily Motivator
May 8, 2012

Success is tedious
Success is often tedious. When we see success in others, it looks exciting and fun. We see someone who is successful in business living in a magnificent house, driving a shiny new car and taking exotic vacations. We see a successful athlete being cheered by the crowd after a winning performance on the playing field. We usually see only the results of success in others.

What we often fail to see and appreciate is how they got there. The person with a successful business has spent many long, boring hours, working late into the night on tasks that no one would consider fun or exciting. The winning athlete has spent day after day on the practice field and in the weight room, laboriously training mind and body.

Those who understand, appreciate and accept that the road to achievement can often be tiresome, those who are willing to do whatever it takes, no matter if it is often tedious and boring, are the ones who will get the reward they seek.

true true.....

fitmom43
05-08-2012, 04:56 AM
Good Morning Den :)

I am so glad you are continuing to post the daily motivational, they are a great start to my day!

rendylee
05-08-2012, 05:30 AM
Daily Motivator
May 8, 2012

Success is tedious

Couldn't have asked for a more timely post from you!!

TheLBM
05-09-2012, 03:41 AM
Daily Motivator
May 9, 2012

Commitment
How can you tell if you're fully committed to reaching a particular goal? It's easy. Commitment makes itself evident when the obstacles start to appear.

It's one thing to be excited about beginning a new pursuit. It is something altogether different to keep going long after the initial thrill has faded, when very real and very difficult challenges begin to emerge. Anyone can express their commitment in words. True commitment is shown by actions, by persistence, by the willingness to do whatever it takes.

The only way to be truly and irrevocably committed to a goal, is to make sure that the goal has meaning for you. You absolutely must find a way to personally relate to and connect with the goal. Make that connection, understand precisely what's in it for you, and your commitment will make it happen.

di3s3l28
05-09-2012, 08:14 AM
Daily Motivator
May 8, 2012

Success is tedious

This is a good post, one thing I like to remind myself is that the "progressive realization of an ideal = success".

fitmom43
05-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Anyone can express their commitment in words. True commitment is shown by actions, by persistence, by the willingness to do whatever it takes.

^^^^Excellent Post especially the part in bold. I know you have heard me say this before.... it's not the words you say that matter, but your actions :)

Hope you are having a great day!

TheLBM
05-10-2012, 03:41 AM
Daily Motivator
May 10, 2012

All or nothing
An "all or nothing" approach too often gets us nothing. The attitude of "I'm going to be the best on the team or I won't even play" is self defeating. Success is achieved by degrees. Rarely is it possible to start at the top.

Certainly it is commendable and very worthwhile to aim for the very best. You won't get there unless you go for it. But you won't get there immediately either. In order to reach first place, you must spend some time in fifth, fourth, third and second places. Those who quit just because they came in third instead of first, never make it to the top.

The same principle applies whether you're in a competitive undertaking or not. The reality of any endeavor is that you very likely won't get it perfect. But so what? You're achieving, you're growing, you're improving -- and those are what count. Just because you can't have it all, is no reason to settle for nothing.

TheLBM
05-14-2012, 03:19 AM
Daily Motivator
May 14, 2012

Can you see it?
Can you see the possibilities for improvement in a seemingly hopeless situation? Can you see a small glimmer of light when there is darkness all around? Do you have the courage and determination to move yourself toward that faint light, so that it becomes brighter by the day?

Can you envision your world as being better than it is today? Can you imagine in rich detail the dreams you hunger to achieve? Are you able to see clearly the path which will take you from where you are right now, to where you want to be? Do you have the discipline to go ahead and take the next step on that path? Do you have the perseverance to continue taking step after step, even through the setbacks which will surely come?

Yes, you do. Yes, you can see your dreams. Yes, you can chart your course for success. And yes, you can reach it. You already have everything it takes. All that remains, is for you to decide to do it.

Yes, you can see it. You just did. Now go out and make it happen.

Apothecurious
05-14-2012, 01:53 PM
This is an excellent thread. I just wanted to let you know that your 5/10 post really hit home for me. Thank you for posting these. I'll continue to read as long as you post. Repped.

TheLBM
05-15-2012, 03:42 AM
Daily Motivator
May 15, 2012

Predict the future
The most successful people in this world have a highly refined ability to very accurately predict the future. Is it the result of some mysterious psychic power? No. Does this ability come from having a superior intelligence? No. Is it based on having the right connections? No.

Successful people very accurately predict the future using a methodology that is available to anyone, regardless of age, income bracket, place of residence, experience, or any other special factor. Anyone, anywhere can predict their own future with amazing accuracy.

It is simple. Just set a goal for yourself, determine exactly what actions you must take to reach that goal, and then take every one of those actions. The moment you decide on a course of action and make a solid commitment to following it, you've predicted your own future.

Anyone can follow the example of the most successful people in the world. Predict your own bright, shining future, and then take the action to make it happen.

musclefarm
05-15-2012, 05:41 PM
Do you write these out yourself, or are they posted elsewhere?

If it's your writing I'm really impressed that you take the time to write out these multi-paragraph posts everyday, w/o expecting anything back. GJ.

TheLBM
05-16-2012, 03:48 AM
Daily Motivator
May 16, 2012

Do what can't be done
Do they say it can't be done? Then find a way to do it. Anything that is considered impossible is an opportunity waiting to be harvested. Just imagine the incredible power of being able to say "I can" when everyone else is saying "I can't."

"I can't" usually means "I won't." Be the person who will, and a world of opportunity opens up to you. It is easy to say "no," to avoid the challenge and the effort. Success comes to those who say "yes," and then set about to make it happen.

Complaints and excuses will keep you imprisoned in a tedious world of mediocrity. Yet what is impossible for others, does not have to be for you. Welcome the challenges. Take the initiative. Feel the satisfaction of accomplishing that which has never before been attempted.

Look for things which can't or won't be done. Be the one who makes them happen, and reap their enormous value.

TheLBM
05-17-2012, 03:36 AM
Daily Motivator
May 17, 2012

Detours
It is important to plan carefully, and it is just as important to be flexible. Success and achievement do not end up coming about in exactly the way we planned. While it is vital to have a realistic, workable method for getting from here to there, it is important to keep in mind that the plan is not the goal.

To reach the goal, often requires that we relinquish the original plan, or at least certain components of the plan. Just because something goes wrong along the way, does not mean that the goal is unreachable. And more likely than not, something will go wrong.

For example, if you have to get to an important meeting and your car won't start, you call a taxi or find another way to get there. You wouldn't abandon the meeting just because one of the many options for getting there (driving in your car) didn't work out.

For anything you want to attain, there are many ways to get there. When one path becomes blocked, don't turn back. Instead, take a detour, and you may soon find that the going is even better than you could have imagined.

TheLBM
05-18-2012, 03:39 AM
Daily Motivator
May 18, 2012

Seek challenge
Challenge is a requisite part of any achievement. The more effectively you can meet challenges, the more you'll be able to achieve. Not only does challenge pull you toward achievement, it also strengthens you so that you may successfully face the even greater challenges that lead to even higher accomplishments.

That's why it is so important to continually challenge yourself. There's no question that difficult challenges will come with each new thing you attempt. So it pays to be prepared.

Seek out small challenges, and by so doing you gain the ability to triumph in the face of even bigger ones. Growth comes at a price, and challenge is a major part of that price.

Get used to challenge. Get experienced with overcoming challenges. Challenge yourself, and you'll remain strong in the face of the challenges which the world will surely send your way. Embrace challenge, and it becomes an opportunity rather than an obstacle.

TheLBM
05-21-2012, 04:44 AM
Daily Motivator
May 21, 2012

Honor
Honor this beautiful day by making the most of it. Honor your skills and abilities by making full use of them. Honor the people around you by acting respectfully and responsibly.

No matter what kind of troubles you may have, just think of how fortunate you are to be alive and living in a world where almost anything is possible. Consider for a moment the good things you have, and the good things that you can accomplish through your willingness, determination and action.

Honor and appreciate the good things you have by seeing the positive in every situation. Honor your work by giving it value and making it count. Honor the powerful bundle of possibilities that is your life. Make the most of every single moment. The things you honor will grow, bringing many blessings to enrich your world.

TheLBM
05-22-2012, 04:53 AM
Daily Motivator
May 22, 2012

Unspoken priorities
Your priorities are evidenced not by what you announce, but by what you become. Look around you and observe the things you've accomplished. Look inside of you and see the person you are. Take a good look at your life and you'll see your true priorities.

If you're not completely satisfied with where your priorities have taken you, that's OK. You can change your priorities. However, you can't change them just by saying so. Priorities are not a wish list. Your authentic, driving priorities are commitments to action. Your true priorities are the things for which you'll undertake any effort, meet any challenge, or make any necessary sacrifice in order to achieve or maintain.

The fact is, you will most certainly achieve your true priorities. You've always done it and you always will. Whatever you want enough to live for, you'll get. That's an awesome power, and it is yours to direct as you wish. Choose your true priorities wisely, and they'll take you to magnificent heights.

joemcg111
05-22-2012, 05:06 AM
Keep it up bro....we all need it!

rendylee
05-22-2012, 05:06 AM
That's kinda what I have been telling myself the past week, lol...if doing the things I'm doing is not making me happy, then STOP doing them, lol...it's that simple :)

muruku
05-22-2012, 05:08 AM
Hey,
Thanks for keeping this thread going.

vruaro
05-22-2012, 11:07 PM
I love this thread!

TheLBM
05-23-2012, 04:42 AM
Daily Motivator
May 23, 2012

More than one attempt
Are you looking for a way to succeed or for an excuse to quit? Success requires more than one attempt. Only rarely will anyone get it right the first time.

There are thousands of perfectly understandable reasons to give up. And those reasons compound with every failed attempt. So you must make sure your reason to keep going is even stronger.

Excuses are easy to come by, and they can be quite compelling. But they're useless. Excuses won't pay the rent or put food on the table. Excuses might make you feel better for a moment or two, but they're shallow and bring no lasting fulfillment.

Find a reason to succeed that will outweigh all those excuses. Implant it firmly within you and keep going for as long as it takes. Past the first attempt. Past the second attempt. Past the twenty-fifth attempt. Do it again and again until you get it right. Every attempt has value, but only if you keep going.

AgentSquish
05-23-2012, 07:41 AM
^^ Really needed to read that.

Been cutting for 6 months and in the last 2 weeks I've been getting insane cravings and have had several massive cheat days and felt guilty every time afterwards. Staying motivated at this point has proved difficult for me. Only 6 lbs away from my goal weight, WHY would I start giving up now??? FUARK

|ceman
05-23-2012, 10:55 AM
Daily Motivator
May 23, 2012

More than one attempt
Are you looking for a way to succeed or for an excuse to quit? Success requires more than one attempt. Only rarely will anyone get it right the first time.

There are thousands of perfectly understandable reasons to give up. And those reasons compound with every failed attempt. So you must make sure your reason to keep going is even stronger.

Excuses are easy to come by, and they can be quite compelling. But they're useless. Excuses won't pay the rent or put food on the table. Excuses might make you feel better for a moment or two, but they're shallow and bring no lasting fulfillment.

Find a reason to succeed that will outweigh all those excuses. Implant it firmly within you and keep going for as long as it takes. Past the first attempt. Past the second attempt. Past the twenty-fifth attempt. Do it again and again until you get it right. Every attempt has value, but only if you keep going.

Deserves re-quoting!

whatevergirl
05-23-2012, 11:04 AM
Daily Motivator
May 23, 2012

More than one attempt

This is excellent, and I like that you still keep this up, LBM. :)

This one in particular reminds me of Babe Ruth...he had the most home runs, but....the most strike outs. ;)

TheLBM
05-29-2012, 06:49 AM
Daily Motivator
May 29, 2012

Opportunity of a lifetime
You've been preparing for this moment your entire life, and now it is here. Right now you are indeed experiencing the opportunity of a lifetime.

Right now is the best possible opportunity that anyone could ever dream of. Everything you have ever learned, all the efforts you've made, every disappointment you've experienced, and all the accomplishments that you've ever achieved have culminated, right now, in this moment that you now are living. This very moment represents an opportunity which is custom made just for you, and one that you are uniquely qualified to fulfill. What will you do with it?

Right now is pure opportunity, because right now is yours to create, to mold, to build into whatever you want. Right now you can be successfully following your dream.

The opportunity of a lifetime is already yours, and it is already here. It is right now. Yet the opportunity is worthless without your active participation. So look closely and see this moment for what it is. Live the opportunity that is yours right now.

TheLBM
05-30-2012, 04:39 AM
Daily Motivator
May 30, 2012

What do you think?
Do you think that all the world is against you? Then it is. Do you really think that you can succeed against all odds? Then you can. Do you think that today will be tedious and boring? Then it will be. Do you think that you can make a difference? Then you will.

Whatever you think, is true for you. Whatever you truly believe, is the reality which you've imposed on yourself. What do you think? And why do you think it? Do your thoughts serve you, or do they hinder you?

If you are to do anything, you must first think that you can do it. Thinking does not make it happen. That takes action. Thinking, however, makes it possible. Think carefully. Whatever you truly think, whether positive or negative, you'll find a way to make it happen.

blkbelt42
05-30-2012, 04:57 AM
great one den!

xian67
05-30-2012, 08:32 AM
Nice one!

TheLBM
05-31-2012, 04:42 AM
Daily Motivator
May 31, 2012

Something to admire
Whatever you find in others, becomes a part of you. When you criticize and find fault in someone, it only serves to bring you down. How could you possibly profit from embracing and expanding the negative?

When you admire someone, you share in their accomplishment. The things you admire in others will grow strong within yourself. The respect you give to others will bring more respect to you. The love in your life will grow to the extent that you give it away.

Your thoughts determine the quality of your life, so why would you want to focus them on the shortcomings of others? Instead, look for ways to admire and respect the very best in the people around you. That will bring out the best in you.

TheLBM
06-04-2012, 05:06 AM
Daily Motivator
June 4, 2012

Create
Creativity does not get used up. In fact, the more you exercise your creativity, the more you have of it. Creativity feeds upon itself. What may at first seem like a small, insignificant idea, can grow into something substantial when you let the creativity continue to flow.

A magnificent painting begins with a single brush stroke, creatively applied. One creative act leads to another, and soon you have a masterpiece. We often imagine creativity as being on a grand scale, and yet it is in the grainy texture of life that true creativity occurs.

Anyone, anywhere can be creative. It's just a matter of opening the mind, stepping outside the comfortable box of your limitations, then putting into form and action the original thoughts which come to you.

Create, and then create again. Allow your creativity to build upon its own energy, into something of unique value and beauty.

modpeach
06-04-2012, 05:08 AM
Daily Motivator
June 4, 2012

Create
Creativity does not get used up. In fact, the more you exercise your creativity, the more you have of it. Creativity feeds upon itself. What may at first seem like a small, insignificant idea, can grow into something substantial when you let the creativity continue to flow.

A magnificent painting begins with a single brush stroke, creatively applied. One creative act leads to another, and soon you have a masterpiece. We often imagine creativity as being on a grand scale, and yet it is in the grainy texture of life that true creativity occurs.

Anyone, anywhere can be creative. It's just a matter of opening the mind, stepping outside the comfortable box of your limitations, then putting into form and action the original thoughts which come to you.

Create, and then create again. Allow your creativity to build upon its own energy, into something of unique value and beauty.

Great thought!

Trinity1216
06-04-2012, 05:13 AM
Daily Motivator
May 30, 2012

What do you think?
Do you think that all the world is against you? Then it is. Do you really think that you can succeed against all odds? Then you can. Do you think that today will be tedious and boring? Then it will be. Do you think that you can make a difference? Then you will.

Whatever you think, is true for you. Whatever you truly believe, is the reality which you've imposed on yourself. What do you think? And why do you think it? Do your thoughts serve you, or do they hinder you?

If you are to do anything, you must first think that you can do it. Thinking does not make it happen. That takes action. Thinking, however, makes it possible. Think carefully. Whatever you truly think, whether positive or negative, you'll find a way to make it happen.

Very worthy of repeating!

Have a great day Den :)

TheLBM
06-05-2012, 04:38 AM
Daily Motivator
June 5, 2012

It's already yours
You already have what it takes to be anything you want to be, to have anything you want to have, to live the way you want to live. The ability to create the life you desire, is already yours.

Your job is to find that ability, make use of your potential, and take the actions that will lead to the achievement you desire.

It is foolish to wish that you could get something for nothing. Foolish, and quite unnecessary. Because you already have everything you could possibly want, if you will just find it and make use of it.

You won't get something for nothing, and you don't need it anyway. Look inside yourself. Find the value that is already there, and make the most of it. Whatever you truly desire, you already have the ability to acquire. It's up to you to make it happen.

MusicForMuscles
06-05-2012, 04:47 AM
Daily Motivator
June 5, 2012

It's already yours
You already have what it takes to be anything you want to be, to have anything you want to have, to live the way you want to live. The ability to create the life you desire, is already yours.

Your job is to find that ability, make use of your potential, and take the actions that will lead to the achievement you desire.

It is foolish to wish that you could get something for nothing. Foolish, and quite unnecessary. Because you already have everything you could possibly want, if you will just find it and make use of it.

You won't get something for nothing, and you don't need it anyway. Look inside yourself. Find the value that is already there, and make the most of it. Whatever you truly desire, you already have the ability to acquire. It's up to you to make it happen.

The truth. This is a great thread man. +rep

rendylee
06-05-2012, 05:20 AM
Awesome post LBM....it is hard, lol, it's not easy, if it were everyone would have the ideal body or the body that they wanted. I am finding that this process has been just as much learning about who I am and what I am made of, that just dieting or exercising....

Hope your having a fantastic day :)

Roxie
06-07-2012, 08:09 AM
I came in to see today's Motivator :/

Son, I am disappoint :o

TheLBM
06-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Daily Motivator
June 7, 2012

Persist now
Persistence will win over just about any advantage. The longer you persist, the closer you are to winning. Even when you are constantly beaten back, even when the road is steep and strewn with giant boulders, keep going.

The value of your accomplishment increases with every difficulty you encounter on the way to it. And you must persist in order to realize that value. Whatever it takes, keep going. Every moment you persist builds equity in your dream.

The glory, the joy, the fulfillment of life come from persistence through the troubles, the frustrations and the obstacles. You already know that. You've experienced it before. And now, today, is yet another opportunity to keep going, to persist through whatever may come.

It's the best opportunity you could possibly imagine. So make the most of it. Keep going. Persist in your efforts. And fulfill your own incredible possibilities.

Roxie
06-07-2012, 12:16 PM
Thank you, I know you know I can relate to this one! Love it!

Alcastive
06-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Subbed, great thread man keep it up!

TheLBM
06-08-2012, 07:38 AM
Daily Motivator
June 8, 2012

Rare value
Diamonds have numerous practical applications in drills and other cutting tools, but that is not what makes diamonds so valuable. Authentic diamonds are valuable because they are so rare and difficult to come by.

That's useful to remember when you are faced with limitations. Those limitations give value to whatever you're working to accomplish. The more difficult the achievement, the more valuable it is.

Diamonds have value because you must dig long and hard in order to find one. If they were scattered around everywhere on the ground, they would not be worth much. In fact, you would probably have to pay someone if you wanted them hauled away.

So too with achievement. The things that come easy, with little or no effort, have little or no value. To create something of great value, you generally must overcome a challenge of great magnitude.

Are you digging for diamonds, or just shoveling dirt? Seek out the challenges. They are what bring value.

emarion1114
06-09-2012, 01:34 AM
Hi, I am a new member here and from what I have read so far, you have such great posts, and they are indeed a good motivator for me. I’m looking forward to your next posts, keep it coming and many thanks for sharing!

TheLBM
06-11-2012, 04:45 AM
Daily Motivator
June 11, 2012

Can you see it?
What if everything you could ever want were sitting right in front of you, ready for you to make it yours, and you didn't even realize it was there?

What if you were so accustomed to thinking in terms of lack and limitation that you were unable to see the magnificent abundance that was all around you? What if every day was beautiful and you did not realize it?

What if you were already well on the way to becoming the person you want to be, and didn't realize it?

What if every problem you encountered, gave you the strength and determination needed to turn it into an opportunity.

What if today were to end before you decided to make the very most of it?

Trinity1216
06-11-2012, 05:16 AM
Excellent post today Den <3

TheLBM
06-11-2012, 07:01 AM
Excellent post today Den <3
thanks,, to bad i dont write them :D

Trinity1216
06-11-2012, 07:12 AM

But you do choose which ones to post ;)

Alcastive
06-11-2012, 12:00 PM

But you care for sharing them and that's great to keep sharing for this long ;)

TheLBM
06-12-2012, 04:31 AM
Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Move ahead with no regrets

Excuses are easy, and consequently they are worthless. Real, focused, sustained work is difficult and challenging, and can achieve magnificent results.

What is easy and carefree in the short term becomes painfully, desperately difficult in the long run. Because when you waste today with excuses, you fill tomorrow with regret.

Work can be tedious, frustrating, inconvenient and draining, and yet you absolutely can get it done. Regret, on the other hand, is impossible to escape once you’ve created it.

So without question, it is far better to use your time to create value rather than regret. Instead of taking the seemingly easy way out, take the truly best way forward.

This hour, this day, this week, you are depositing the fruits of your efforts into the lasting experience of your life. Be sure to fill those deposits with meaningful, positive value rather than with painful regret.

You have the opportunity right now to make an effort that will make a difference. Make the effort, do the work, create real value with your time, and move ahead with no regrets.

Trinity1216
06-12-2012, 05:10 AM
Make the effort, do the work, create real value with your time, and move ahead with no regrets.

So True!!!!

blkbelt42
06-12-2012, 05:17 AM
very good one today Den, thx.

TheLBM
06-13-2012, 04:46 AM
Daily Motivator
June 13, 2012

I don't know
One of the smartest things you can do is to admit when you don't know something. The most intelligent people are not those who purport to know it all. The most intelligent people are those who have a realistic awareness of what they know and, just as importantly, what they don't know.

Some people foolishly pretend to know things when in fact they don't. It sometimes serves their pride, yet in the end such behavior is completely self defeating.

Admitting you don't know something is the first step in learning it. No one can possibly know everything. There is no shame in not knowing.

There is so much you can learn when you admit to yourself and others that you don't know. It is far better to admit you don't know, than to proceed with missing or incomplete knowledge. Have the courage to say "I don't know" and then make the commitment to find out.

TheLBM
06-14-2012, 04:38 AM
Daily Motivator
June 14, 2012

Do it today
There's something you've been putting off. There's something you've been meaning to do, and you've been waiting for the perfect time to do it.

Today is that time. Today is the day for going ahead with it. Right now is the time to make the first step, to get started. Don't wait any longer. If you intend to do it, prove it with your actions today. Make a true commitment. Go beyond "thinking about it." Thinking is a great way to start. Now you must take action.

Are conditions absolutely perfect today? No, they will never be. Every day from now until the end of time there will be a completely reasonable, entirely valid excuse for not going forward. You must ask yourself if you're ready to stop wasting your energy on excuses and start putting that energy to work with your actions.

Choose to go forward today. Commit to the future with your positive action. Right now there is a step you can take. Get going now and soon you'll be all the way there.

Trinity1216
06-14-2012, 05:02 AM
LOL nice post Den! Got the message loud and clear ;) <3

TheLBM
06-14-2012, 05:57 AM
LOL nice post Den! Got the message loud and clear ;) <3
The journey of 1000 miles begins with the first step. :)

TheLBM
06-15-2012, 06:27 AM
Daily Motivator
June 15, 2012

Enjoy where you are
There is nothing which is intrinsically enjoyable. What one person enjoys, another person will despise. Enjoyment comes from your attitude toward a particular situation, not the situation itself.

Too many people search in vain for enjoyable activities, enjoyable relationships, enjoyable environments, enjoyable entertainment. A much more successful strategy would be to stop searching and start enjoying.

The enjoyment is not in the activity. The enjoyment is in you. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, find a way to enjoy it. Sure, it's great when you aspire to bigger and better things. But don't fool yourself into thinking that they'll come pre-packaged with their own enjoyment. That is up to you.

Perhaps you didn't choose to be where you are, and it's great that you're committed to getting somewhere else. Yet while you're here, accept it and enjoy it. Enjoying where you are right now will take you a long way toward wherever else you wish to go.

WingedScapuIa
06-15-2012, 10:58 AM
Daily Motivator
June 7, 2012

Persist now
Persistence will win over just about any advantage. The longer you persist, the closer you are to winning. Even when you are constantly beaten back, even when the road is steep and strewn with giant boulders, keep going.

The value of your accomplishment increases with every difficulty you encounter on the way to it. And you must persist in order to realize that value. Whatever it takes, keep going. Every moment you persist builds equity in your dream.

The glory, the joy, the fulfillment of life come from persistence through the troubles, the frustrations and the obstacles. You already know that. You've experienced it before. And now, today, is yet another opportunity to keep going, to persist through whatever may come.

It's the best opportunity you could possibly imagine. So make the most of it. Keep going. Persist in your efforts. And fulfill your own incredible possibilities.

Hey could someone PLEASE make this into a nice wallpaper for me?

I would appreciate it so much, this quote is quite inspiring!

PatsBruinsSox
06-16-2012, 01:56 PM
I've finally decided to venture out of the Misc/T-Misc and look through other sections of the forums

And I have to say that this thread was a great find :D Thanks man, these are some inspiring reads.

TheLBM
06-18-2012, 04:55 AM
Daily Motivator
June 18, 2012

Discouragement
Are you discouraged? If you've invested enough effort and energy to get to the point where you're discouraged, you're well on your way to success. Discouragement is a certain waystation on the road to any worthwhile achievement.

If you know enough to be discouraged, and if you care enough to be discouraged, then you've made considerable progress. Learn what the discouragement has to teach you and then continue moving forward. It may seem as though you'll never make it, but in reality you already are. It would be a shame to be stopped by mere discouragement. It is there to temper and harden you, not to stop you.

Be discouraged for a little while. Reflect on your discouragement and you'll discover that it is a result of your commitment. You've already invested your time, your efforts, your life. Soon you'll reap the full reward of that investment. Feel the discouragement and let it spur you on.

Trinity1216
06-18-2012, 05:24 AM
Good Morning Den <3

TheLBM
06-18-2012, 05:56 AM
Morning. :)

|ceman
06-18-2012, 06:11 AM
Morning you two. :)

Trinity1216
06-18-2012, 06:23 AM
Morning you two. :)

Good Morning Dan!!!! How have you been long time no see :)

|ceman
06-18-2012, 06:26 AM
Good Morning Dan!!!! How have you been long time no see :)

Doing well, thanks for asking. Actually, doing great. Got married last month and am loving life with my wife. Such a change when you find your best friend/soul mate. :)

How about you? How's things?

Trinity1216
06-18-2012, 06:41 AM
Doing well, thanks for asking. Actually, doing great. Got married last month and am loving life with my wife. Such a change when you find your best friend/soul mate. :)

How about you? How's things?

OH WOW I am so out of the loop!!!!! Big Congratulations to you and the wife! I pray that you have many many many years of happiness together. I totally understand about the best friend/Soul Mate thing, that is EXACTLY how I feel with Den. I am so truly happy for you.

Life is good, I love MN and like you said loving life :)

06-18-2012, 04:42 PM
subbed

LadyLifter4Life
06-18-2012, 05:58 PM
...Because the next 6 months is going to go by if you train or not.

Do you want to be in EXACTLY the same place 6 months from now, or do you want to change your life completely?

Don't train to be a little better. TRAIN TO BE THE BEST.

Choice is up to you.

Trinity1216
06-19-2012, 05:29 AM
Missing my daily motivation :(

soopamyko
06-19-2012, 05:49 AM

How about you? How's things?I like hearing things like this. Grats my man.

soopamyko
06-19-2012, 05:50 AM
Daily Motivator
June 18, 2012

Discouragement
Are you discouraged? If you've invested enough effort and energy to get to the point where you're discouraged, you're well on your way to success. Discouragement is a certain waystation on the road to any worthwhile achievement.

If you know enough to be discouraged, and if you care enough to be discouraged, then you've made considerable progress. Learn what the discouragement has to teach you and then continue moving forward. It may seem as though you'll never make it, but in reality you already are. It would be a shame to be stopped by mere discouragement. It is there to temper and harden you, not to stop you.

Be discouraged for a little while. Reflect on your discouragement and you'll discover that it is a result of your commitment. You've already invested your time, your efforts, your life. Soon you'll reap the full reward of that investment. Feel the discouragement and let it spur you on.This is perfect. thanks bro!

RDriedger
06-19-2012, 06:56 AM
Daily Motivator
May 30, 2012

What do you think?

These are all great, but this one really stood out to me! Thanks!

TheLBM
06-19-2012, 07:08 AM
Missing my daily motivation :(
My monitor fried this morning, smoke coming out and everything. Just got the new one hooked up.

Enjoy more

The more you enjoy, the more you accomplish. Truly enjoy every moment, and you create a positive momentum that is unstoppable.

It is not success that brings happiness. It is happiness that brings success.

Enjoy life, however it may be, and you open yourself to the very best possibilities. The more sincerely thankful you are for what you have, the more value there is in it.

Let yourself enjoy yourself, your life, your world and all the people in it. Enjoy, and the awesome power of gratitude comes easily and naturally.

Reality is what it is, and yet you can always choose how to respond to it. Respond more and more with enthusiastic enjoyment, and watch that reality steadily improve.

Life is yours and it is beautiful on this day, in this place. Enjoy, and make it even better.

— Ralph Marston

Trinity1216
06-19-2012, 07:36 AM
Thank you!!!!!!

Is it a new flat screen???

rendylee
06-19-2012, 07:53 AM
My monitor fried this morning, smoke coming out and everything. Just got the new one hooked up.

That is actually quite impressive, lol....that within a few hours of it "frying" you had already made it out to buy a new one and as well hooked it up. :D.

Great post today :)...but wonder if one titled "Not Procrastinating" or "Why put off tomorrow what you can do today", would not have been a little more geared towards today ;)

TheLBM
06-19-2012, 09:19 AM
Thank you!!!!!!

Is it a new flat screen???
20" flat :)

That is actually quite impressive, lol....that within a few hours of it "frying" you had already made it out to buy a new one and as well hooked it up. :D.

Great post today :)...but wonder if one titled "Not Procrastinating" or "Why put off tomorrow what you can do today", would not have been a little more geared towards today ;)
My boss ran out and got it. I am dead in the water if my PC is down. I NEED my CAD/CAM.

I just copy and paste, so i kinda get what i get.

TheLBM
06-20-2012, 04:54 AM
Daily Motivator
June 20, 2012

Which way?
Where you are is not nearly as important as the direction you're moving. No matter how far down you are, you can quickly turn around and head back up. You cannot instantly get to the top, but you can instantly be on your way.

Which way are you headed right now? Are you moving steadily toward an important goal? What will you do today to keep yourself moving that way?

Are the things you're doing moving you toward where you want to be? If not, why in the world are you doing them? Do you really believe you can get somewhere by walking farther and farther away from it every day?

There's something you can do today to keep yourself, or to get yourself moving toward exactly where you want to be. Do it! Every day you spend drifting away from your goals is a waste not only of that day, but also of the additional day it takes you to regain lost ground.

Know where you want to go. Get on track and stay on track. Keep yourself always moving forward.

Trinity1216
06-20-2012, 05:37 AM
Good Morning Den :) Hope you are enjoying your new monitor!

TheLBM
06-21-2012, 04:58 AM
Daily Motivator
June 21, 2012

The details
Little things can have a big impact. Whether that impact is positive or negative is up to you.

Learn to be master of the little things without letting the little things run your life. It is useful to pay attention to details but it is dangerous be ruled by them.

There is a big difference between being disciplined, careful and attentive and being obsessive. The difference is in clearly focusing on the purpose of your efforts. Look at everything in terms of the big picture. To the extent that the details enhance and promote your overall purpose, give them your time and energy. To the extent that the details detract from, and even replace the original purpose, let them go.

Nothing is more wasteful than worrying and fretting over trivial details that don't even matter. And few things are more empowering than having all the details working in your favor. Keep your purpose clearly in mind, and make the details your servant rather than your master.

Trinity1216
06-21-2012, 05:19 AM
LOL Love your post today, message received loud and clear ;)

Now can you post something on patience because I am ready to kill one of my fellow employees :D

TheLBM
06-21-2012, 06:13 AM
Patience is the companion of wisdom.

Let nothing disturb thee; Let nothing dismay thee; All thing pass; God never changes. Patience attains All that it strives for. He who has God Finds he lacks nothing:God alone suffices

The two most powerful warriors are patience and time

Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.

;)

Trinity1216
06-22-2012, 03:23 AM

Let nothing disturb thee; Let nothing dismay thee; All thing pass; God never changes. Patience attains All that it strives for. He who has God Finds he lacks nothing:God alone suffices

Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.

;)

Thank you soooooooo much, this is so perfect <3 I read it yesterday after you posted, but I ended up getting so busy at work I didn't get a chance to respond.

Enjoy your day today :)

Pumpingmirin
06-22-2012, 05:38 AM

;)

this is awesome, can't stress enough the importance of patience in body building

TheLBM
06-22-2012, 07:26 AM
Daily Motivator
June 22, 2012

The energy of frustration
Some of the greatest achievements come from the biggest frustrations. In frustration there is an enormous amount of energy. Too often, that energy is directed and focused in negative ways, but it certainly does not have to be.

Some people use frustration as an excuse to destroy. While that may be completely understandable, it doesn't do anything to improve the situation. The gratification of any "revenge" is quickly replaced by an even bigger and more desperate frustration.

The best response to frustration is positive action. Sure, you have every right to be angry, but so what? The real challenge is to make a positive difference. The energy of frustration is a powerful resource which can propel you to new heights. Don't waste it by trying to bring someone else down to your level.

There is abundant energy in your frustration. It is yours to use for whatever purpose you desire. You've paid dearly for that frustration, so funnel it in a positive direction and make the very most of it.

TheLBM
06-25-2012, 07:04 AM
Daily Motivator
June 25, 2012

Excellence
Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. Excellence comes not from education, money, ability or connections alone. It comes from a commitment to do the very best with whatever you have available.

Excellence is very valuable, and it is open to anyone who commits to follow it. Excellence is always in demand, in any field of endeavor, in any economic climate, in any set of circumstances.

Excellence comes from thoroughness, from attending to the necessary details while staying clearly focused on the purpose. Excellence comes from a sincere desire to make a positive difference.

No matter what the task, if it is followed through with excellence people will take notice. The effort you put into creating excellence will be effort wisely invested. Everyone has the opportunity to produce excellence in their own way, and it is an opportunity that anyone would do well to capitalize on.

RedSoxBrah
06-25-2012, 07:14 AM
Thanks for these brah, they help pick me up when I'm feeling down :)

Trinity1216
06-25-2012, 07:31 AM
Daily Motivator
June 25, 2012

Excellence
Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. Excellence comes not from education, money, ability or connections alone. It comes from a commitment to do the very best with whatever you have available.

Excellence is very valuable, and it is open to anyone who commits to follow it. Excellence is always in demand, in any field of endeavor, in any economic climate, in any set of circumstances.

Excellence comes from thoroughness, from attending to the necessary details while staying clearly focused on the purpose. Excellence comes from a sincere desire to make a positive difference.

No matter what the task, if it is followed through with excellence people will take notice. The effort you put into creating excellence will be effort wisely invested. Everyone has the opportunity to produce excellence in their own way, and it is an opportunity that anyone would do well to capitalize on.

So very true, a very timely post today :D

Hope you are having a great day Den :)

Roxie
06-25-2012, 07:34 AM
Daily Motivator
June 25, 2012

Excellence

WOW! I needed to read this one today! Thanks!

TheLBM
06-26-2012, 04:35 AM
Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Your own very best way

The way to know how is to know why. The best way for you to do something is the way you devise, based on your own particular purpose and your own particular set of resources.

Certainly there are very specific methods and techniques that you can learn from others, and that will help you greatly. However, to achieve the result you envision, you must be the person to design and manage the process.

Others can help you with the tactics. It’s your job to devise and carry out the strategy.

How do you achieve your dream when there are so many obstacles in your path? By taking responsibility for answering that question, you take true ownership of the dream.

Others can inspire you, encourage you, instruct you and advise you. However, it’s your dream, and it’s your immensely satisfying and fulfilling job to find a way of bringing it to life.

Feel the authentic desire, know you can, and you will find your own very best way. Follow your heart, and you won’t have to follow anyone else’s instructions.

— Ralph Marston

TheLBM
06-27-2012, 04:41 AM
Daily Motivator
June 27, 2012

Temptation
It is tempting to think that you can have something for nothing. It is tempting to think that you can take shortcuts. It is tempting to think that you can avoid the negative consequences of your destructive behavior.

When we're tempted to do what we know we should not, it is a deception. We see the reward, obsess over it, and mentally build it up bigger than life, completely out of proportion to reality. At the same time we fail to see the significantly bigger downside.

Being positive does not mean ignoring the negative consequences of our actions. Living positively comes from avoiding the negative consequences by refraining from the destructive behavior which surely leads to them.

The next time you are tempted to act against your own good judgment, remember that it is a lie, a deception for which you will ultimately and unavoidably suffer. Be positive by clearly seeing the negative and staying away from it.

Trinity1216
06-27-2012, 05:42 AM
Daily Motivator
June 27, 2012

Temptation
It is tempting to think that you can have something for nothing. It is tempting to think that you can take shortcuts. It is tempting to think that you can avoid the negative consequences of your destructive behavior.

When we're tempted to do what we know we should not, it is a deception. We see the reward, obsess over it, and mentally build it up bigger than life, completely out of proportion to reality. At the same time we fail to see the significantly bigger downside.

Being positive does not mean ignoring the negative consequences of our actions. Living positively comes from avoiding the negative consequences by refraining from the destructive behavior which surely leads to them.

The next time you are tempted to act against your own good judgment, remember that it is a lie, a deception for which you will ultimately and unavoidably suffer. Be positive by clearly seeing the negative and staying away from it.

Excellent post Den especially the last sentence. Trying very hard to keep positive, and avoiding the negativity.

Have a great day :)

TheLBM
06-28-2012, 04:43 AM
Thursday, June 28, 2012

There is goodness

There is goodness in this moment. Accept it, embrace it and enlarge it.

There is undisturbed peace deep within you. Feel it, express it, and put its powerful, profound energy to use.

There is a purpose to your life in this moment, on this day. Connect your awareness to that authentic purpose and bring it to life with your actions.

The beauty of being is in you and all around you. See that beauty in everything you encounter and let it bring you joy.

There are positive and meaningful possibilities in every situation. Enrich your life and your world by working to fulfill and expand those possibilities.

There is great wonder and magnificence in all that is. Live the wonder, and be more lovingly magnificent with each passing moment.

— Ralph Marston

Trinity1216
06-28-2012, 05:45 AM

I love your post today! Hope you have a great Thursday.

TheLBM
06-28-2012, 07:04 AM

I love your post today! Hope you have a great Thursday.
It is my friday, and i leave in 3 short hours it start my weekend. :D

Trinity1216
06-28-2012, 07:09 AM
It is my friday, and i leave in 3 short hours it start my weekend. :D

I know :( I am stuck at work!

euronewbie
06-29-2012, 11:58 AM
Sub'd for daily motivation... Wish I had seen this a couple of weeks ago, could have really used some insight. However better late than never.

TheLBM
07-02-2012, 04:45 AM
Daily Motivator
July 2, 2012

Law and Order
There are universal laws which cannot be violated without negative consequences. There is order in the world which we ignore at our own peril. Some people see this situation as punishing and restrictive. Yet in truth it is liberating and enabling.

What if there were no laws? What if there was no order? How would we make sense of the world? How would we live? How would we possibly hope to find fulfillment if we did not know that our thoughts and actions would have sure and reliable consequences?

The same inviolable order which often seems to punish in the short term gives us confidence and freedom in the long run. The suffering it necessarily brings if we act against it can be a magnificent teacher when we choose to pay heed.

There is no limit to what can be accomplished in this world when you understand and respect the consummate order which is evident in every corner of the universe.

Trinity1216
07-02-2012, 05:15 AM

euronewbie
07-02-2012, 07:59 AM
Daily Motivator
July 2, 2012

Law and Order
There are universal laws which cannot be violated without negative consequences. There is order in the world which we ignore at our own peril. Some people see this situation as punishing and restrictive. Yet in truth it is liberating and enabling.

What if there were no laws? What if there was no order? How would we make sense of the world? How would we live? How would we possibly hope to find fulfillment if we did not know that our thoughts and actions would have sure and reliable consequences?

The same inviolable order which often seems to punish in the short term gives us confidence and freedom in the long run. The suffering it necessarily brings if we act against it can be a magnificent teacher when we choose to pay heed.

There is no limit to what can be accomplished in this world when you understand and respect the consummate order which is evident in every corner of the universe.

Couldn't be more perfect for the day at hand.

Cheers!!

TheLBM
07-03-2012, 04:50 AM
Daily Motivator
July 3, 2012

What You Already Know
You already know the importance of discipline, integrity, perseverance, patience and positive focus. You've experienced their benefits, and you've experienced the pain of their absence.

Yet your attention is often overwhelmed by the moment, and you too often abandon the sensibility that you already have. So make a conscious effort to remember. The good things are already yours to the extent that you recall and appreciate their goodness.

Success in life flows from the gratitude and appreciation of those qualities which make success possible. There have been times when you've expressed each of those qualities with your thoughts and actions. Had you not done so, you wouldn't have made it this far.

Latch on to the qualities which bring true fulfillment. Clearly and fully recall their value so as to remind yourself how very much you desire them and the fruits they bring. Remember what you already know and let it guide you to achieve.

Trinity1216
07-03-2012, 05:17 AM
Latch on to the qualities which bring true fulfillment. Clearly and fully recall their value so as to remind yourself how very much you desire them and the fruits they bring. Remember what you already know and let it guide you to achieve.

Excellent post Den, especially this part :)

TGIF ;)

TheLBM
07-06-2012, 05:38 AM
Daily Motivator
July 6, 2012

A World of Possibilities
You can make a positive difference. You can move forward from this point on. It doesn't matter who you are or what you have been or what you have done in the past. Though the past indeed has lingering consequences, those things cannot prevent you from moving forward when you're determined and committed to do so.

Nothing can pull you down when you refuse to let it -- not any other person or group or situation or challenge. People just like you have overcome obstacles that truly would appear insurmountable even to the most optimistic person. People just like you have achieved things no one would have thought possible in their wildest dreams.

There are an infinite number of directions in which you can journey from where you are right now. Some will certainly be more challenging, and yet those will also be much more fulfilling. The choice of direction is entirely up to you. So envision your ideal future and then set out to make it happen.

euronewbie
07-06-2012, 06:09 AM
Again man, perfect! printed this one up, and hung next to my desk.

Mattash2g
07-06-2012, 09:35 AM
Holy **** this is amazing.

cribec0
07-07-2012, 03:56 AM
**** Everything Else
by Bulldog

The unmotivated. The weak. The ones that always have an excuse for why they have not yet reached their goals. You know the type of person I’m talking about. The “could have been”, the “should have been”, the “almost was something” type. Are you one of them? Or do you grab your dreams by the balls, take control of what you want, and go after it? Do you have the heart, determination, drive, persistence, perseverance, and that animal lust for that which will undeniably be yours one day? Do you want to be big? Strong? Can you muster up enough drive and ambition every time you are in the gym to give your all? Can you mentally say **** the world and everything in it cuz all that exists right now is this weight I am about to move, no matter what?

Listen up brothers. Motivation is the key to anything in life. In the world of iron, only the motivated will survive. There is nothing like the feeling of adrenaline coursing through your veins like a jacked up hydraulic pump making you shake, sweat, and filling you with anger and rage right before a heavy lift. It’s the ****ing best. I love it. You have to love it. If you don’t you should probably go buy a fitness magazine and read up on the latest to firm up that fat ass of yours. Did I say that? Sorry, I guess that may have been a little rough, but **** it, so is training like an Animal.

Moving iron takes motivation. Growing to those sick proportions of the ones we consider freaks takes motivation. Some of my favorite motivators are heavy music, new gyms, and different training partners to bang heads and compete with while training. Training with someone who is stronger and much more developed is a great motivator. Lastly and probably the most powerful motivator for me is finding that one thought that enrages me enough to rip someone’s arms and legs off.

I won’t share my thoughts, cuz they are mine and may be a little twisted, but they work for me. What’s life like without a spine? I don’t know cuz I have one. I imagine it would be a life full of fear of failing to the point that you are a doormat for anyone who wants to wipe his feet on you. Are you willing to let others wipe their feet on you? Can you find a way to light a fire in you to make you push? Take a look at some of the most successful people in the world and they are all motivated. ****, even some of the worlds most notorious criminals have motivation to act out they way they do. One truly motivated person can inspire everyone around them.

Right now you are probably thinking how the **** is this article going to help motivate me? Here’s how, man. I want you to pick a goal. Whether it’s a few extra pounds to a heavy lift, or a few extra inches of muscle on your body, take a look at what you want. Be realistic cuz you are never going to put on 100 pounds of solid muscle in a month no matter how motivated you are. Now ask yourself, “Why did I pick this goal?” Is it cuz you want to impress some hottie? Maybe it’s cuz you are tired of being the fat guy? Or is it cuz you want to break records in competitions and look like a ****ing animal? The reason for picking the goal is the same thing that should motivate you.

Take the lead out of your dirty underwear and get moving. Not tomorrow, today. Don’t put it off. Get to work now. Believe in yourself and go get what you want. No, don’t just go get it. Attack it and take it cuz it’s yours. Take it cuz you know that in your heart if you don’t, you will never forget that it was there all along for the taking and you just bitched up and let it go. You have to be able to look yourself in the mirror everyday of your life. How is it going to feel if you let goals and aspirations pass you by? Love it, live it, be it...

One thing I love about what I do is that I knew all along in my life that it was exactly what I wanted to do. I never let anyone tell me different. I remember when I first started to compete as an adult and having family members say, “Why are you still doing that?” I have some very successful people in my family but mostly “could have beens” and “should have beens”. They never took what they wanted. Most of them thought I was wasting my time. It’s funny how those same people now brag about me being in a magazine or on TV for the nationals. They doubt me no more! This is fuel for me. I am different. Are you?

Can you say that when you were 16 and you wanted to be huge, win titles and compete for pro status, that you actually followed through? I can. I’m not saying this to brag but it’s a great feeling when you can say I had a dream and instead of letting it go like everyone else, I actually went for it at all costs. I hope that it motivates and shows my kids, once I have some, that if you really want anything bad enough, you can reach it. Picking a competition and training, dieting, sacrificing, all seem hard at the time, but when you nail that ****ing title to the wall and claim it as your own, it’s the best feeling in the world. And no one can take that away from you.

So what’s inside you? This is it. This is the time. There is only now. Tomorrow is a dream and a day away. Can you go after what you want? Yes, only if you are motivated. The real question is, are you? Or do you believe that tomorrow will come and bring the motivation with it? Yeah well while you are waiting for tomorrow, I will be doing heavy squats and deads today to turn pro while you are watching me do so on TV. Animals? Yes, at Animalpak.com we are. Why? Cuz we go after what we want and we don’t wait for tomorrow to bring us motivation.

Be real. Don’t be fake. Be smart. Don’t waste your time. Find that spark inside you and make it the biggest ****ing fire around. Let it burn out of control. Take control of your destination and never give it up. Stop making excuses. Make it work. All the pleasures in life cannot compare to living your dream. If you dream of being big, strong, lifting heavy, competing, and winning then go do it. Get off your ass. The only thing that I fear is the thought that one day I may not have a dream, so I will not let this one go until I get all that I want. Take it. Be an Animal. **** everything else.

TheLBM
07-09-2012, 04:49 AM
Daily Motivator
July 9, 2012

If You're Ever...
If you're ever going to do the things you wish to do, now is the time to start. If you're ever going to become the person you know you can become, now is the time to do it. If you're ever going to fulfill the great and wonderful possibilities that are surely yours, now is the moment to begin in earnest.

A full and rich life is yours for the making, but it won't just be handed to you, no matter who you are. Your life, your fulfillment, requires your active and committed participation. And now is the time for that to happen. The past is long gone and the future is yet unavailable to you. Now is when you can make a difference.

What are your dreams, your hopes, your ambitions? Now is the time to follow them with the passion that you know you have. Now is the time for action, for commitment, for purpose. Putting it off until later will only cheat you out of what you could have become. Do it, be it, live it now. It's the grandest opportunity you could ever imagine.

blkbelt42
07-09-2012, 04:54 AM
very good one, thanks.

Trinity1216
07-09-2012, 05:11 AM
Good Morning Den!

Excellent post this morning, have a great day :)

Trigger543
07-09-2012, 08:25 AM
why isn't this a sticky!?

rendylee
07-09-2012, 09:15 AM
why isn't this a sticky!?

Agreed!!

Trinity1216
07-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Agreed!!

X3 :D

I think the people have spoken Mr. Mod :p

TheLBM
07-09-2012, 09:38 AM
I am not a fan of sticking my own threads, feels kind of self absorbed, if you know what i mean.

I do it reluctantly.

rendylee
07-09-2012, 09:53 AM
I am not a fan of sticking my own threads, feels kind of self absorbed, if you know what i mean.

I do it reluctantly.

I hear you, and your modesty impecible, but this is a thread that people should be reading and one that I love to start my day with!

HC
07-09-2012, 06:33 PM
M O O N that spells I luv u man.

TheLBM
07-10-2012, 04:46 AM
M O O N that spells I luv u man.
back at ya girl. Nice to see you pop in. :)

Daily Motivator
July 10, 2012

Perfectly Imperfect
It is difficult to develop a burning desire for that which you already have. And without desire, it is virtually impossible to achieve anything of value.

So remember to be thankful not only for your blessings, but also for the things which you do not have. It is those things, which you desire but do not yet have, that will supply you with enough motivation and determination to bring growth and fulfillment.

What you have will sustain you, and what you don't have will compel you to take action. That fertile space between desire and fulfillment is where you will find much of life's richness.

If the world were exactly to your liking, you would have no need or desire to make a difference. Fortunately, you see the imperfections and the shortcomings every day. You know things could be better than they are, and that knowledge spurs you onward.

The world is perfectly imperfect. You don't have it all. Would you ever want it any other way?

BB4239
07-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Very true. ^

Will visit more often.

TheLBM
07-11-2012, 03:28 AM
Daily Motivator
July 11, 2012

The Power of Consequence
Everything you do has consequences. Whether that is a blessing or a curse depends, quite simply, on what you do. You're not some feather that is randomly tossed about by the wind. You have direct control over your own fate, based on the actions you take.

If your actions had no consequences, you would have no power or influence. Those consequences do indeed impose the heavy burden of responsibility. Yet that is far better than the burden of utter helplessness.

The considerable power you have to influence your world is in those consequences. You take action, and there is a result. That dynamic is neither positive or negative, neither good nor bad in itself. It is completely and totally what you make of it.

Understand and appreciate all the implications of your consequences, and you have the power to go wherever you wish.

Trinity1216
07-11-2012, 05:20 AM
Excellent post today Den.

Have a great day! :)

AustisticDingo
07-11-2012, 05:44 AM
Daily Motivator
July 11, 2012

The Power of Consequence
Everything you do has consequences. Whether that is a blessing or a curse depends, quite simply, on what you do. You're not some feather that is randomly tossed about by the wind. You have direct control over your own fate, based on the actions you take.

If your actions had no consequences, you would have no power or influence. Those consequences do indeed impose the heavy burden of responsibility. Yet that is far better than the burden of utter helplessness.

The considerable power you have to influence your world is in those consequences. You take action, and there is a result. That dynamic is neither positive or negative, neither good nor bad in itself. It is completely and totally what you make of it.

Understand and appreciate all the implications of your consequences, and you have the power to go wherever you wish.

This.
Playing AFL (american equivelant of footy) or Rugby can leave devastating consequences. I know a fair few ex-rugby players who are in their 50-60s and they have so many back pains, knee injuries and hip problems its unbelievable.

Well done on this thread brah :)

Excellent post today Den.

Have a great day! :)

How the hell have you guys got so much Rep Power?!

Trinity1216
07-11-2012, 05:53 AM
This.
Playing AFL (american equivelant of footy) or Rugby can leave devastating consequences. I know a fair few ex-rugby players who are in their 50-60s and they have so many back pains, knee injuries and hip problems its unbelievable.

Well done on this thread brah :)

How the hell have you guys got so much Rep Power?!

LBM is a Mod they automatically have high rep power.

I am an ex mod.

|ceman
07-11-2012, 06:08 AM
LBM is a Mod they automatically have high rep power.

I am an ex mod.

I've never been a mod. :D

Trinity1216
07-11-2012, 06:11 AM

LOL true. But you have knowledge, and unlike what most of the misc believes, some of us on this site actually workout out, and give solid advice ;)

AustisticDingo
07-11-2012, 06:12 AM

You guys are scaring meh

TheLBM
07-12-2012, 07:04 AM
Daily Motivator
July 12, 2012

No Excuses
Excuses are the sure and reliable building blocks of failure. Whether you find yourself offering them or accepting them, they are a definite warning flag that you are veering off course.

Well thought out actions make up the currency of effectiveness, whereas excuses are the currency of futility. Every setback has a reason. Every mistake has a reason. You can either accept those reasons, and learn something positive from them, or you can turn them into excuses, and thereby allow them to defeat you.

Each excuse is a small defeat, and they can add up quickly. The best strategy is to avoid them. Explain yourself, but make no excuses. Listen to reason, but accept no excuses.

Experience life without excuses. Your own effectiveness and the effectiveness of those around you will skyrocket as a result.

Trinity1216
07-12-2012, 07:22 AM
Was wondering what happened to you today. Thank you for the post :)

TheLBM
07-12-2012, 07:26 AM
Was wondering what happened to you today. Thank you for the post :)
To tired and i kinda forgot about it.

Trinity1216
07-12-2012, 07:31 AM
To tired and i kinda forgot about it.

I know, I feel bad for you :( I hope your day goes by really quick! *eHugs*

rendylee
07-12-2012, 11:45 AM
Seems like this thread is getting alot more visitors as a sticky...just saying ;)

Great post today!

skillandtalent2
07-12-2012, 03:54 PM
Great posts. Thanks for sharing

BB4239
07-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Hey LBM, do you write these yourself or have other sources?

Either way, it's a good read. Thanks.

TheLBM
07-13-2012, 03:33 AM
Daily Motivator
July 13, 2012

No Matter What
Innovations come from people who have problems. Creativity springs from people who are dissatisfied. The biggest breakthroughs come from those people who face the most formidable challenges.

Great accomplishments are not made by those who say "I'll start on this when I have the time and the money." Greatness comes from those who find a way to express it, regardless of how limited their resources may be.

What is holding you back? Is it really your lack of resources, as you constantly tell yourself, or is that just a convenient excuse? The easiest way is rarely the only way. When was the last time you heard yourself say "no matter what"?

Stop waiting until things are perfect. The obstacles will always be there. They will never just go away. Find a way through them. Stop waiting for "if only" and start living "no matter what."

TheLBM
07-13-2012, 03:33 AM
Hey LBM, do you write these yourself or have other sources?

Either way, it's a good read. Thanks.
I do not write them, just copy and paste

Trinity1216
07-13-2012, 05:10 AM
Stop waiting until things are perfect. The obstacles will always be there. They will never just go away. Find a way through them. Stop waiting for "if only" and start living "no matter what."

Excellent post this morning, especially ^^^this part :) Have a great day TGIF!!!

GoHeavy1
07-14-2012, 12:50 PM
I don't know how I've never seen this thread.. but subbed!

TheLBM
07-16-2012, 03:41 AM
Daily Motivator
July 16, 2012

Lasting joy
The best moments you have ever known are still with you. All the happiness and joy you have ever experienced is a part of you. Indeed, it lives in you. Circumstances most certainly change, from moment to moment, but the good things which you've known never go away.

Deep down inside, you are still the same person you were on the happiest day you've ever experienced. And deep down inside is where things truly matter.

Joy is cumulative and persistent. Think of a happy time and you are happy. The world will often attempt to drag you down and when it does, summon the power of your happiness. Think of the best moments you have ever known. They are still with you. And there are many more to come.

Joy is more than the pleasure of the moment. It is an affirmation that life is very much worth living. It may sometimes get covered up, but it never has to go away. Keep it with you and add to it all that you can.

AndrewKing18
07-16-2012, 03:48 AM
Fantastic stuff in this thread! I feel totally amped to get into the gym this morning.

dmowski333
07-16-2012, 04:30 AM
Keep it good, keep it good, kid.

Trinity1216
07-16-2012, 05:32 AM
Excellent post this morning Den. Hope you have a great day :)

davidbrownacc
07-16-2012, 12:54 PM
wow these really help me to stay focused :)
Thanks a lot

TheLBM
07-17-2012, 03:43 AM
Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Live and fulfill

There is so very much you can do. So go ahead and do it.

Life offers an endless variety of rich and immensely fulfilling experiences. So open yourself, and step forward to experience them.

You can make an enormous difference every day. You can really, truly matter, in beautiful and positive ways, so go ahead and give your best.

Remind yourself of how silly and self-defeating it is to worry and fret and second-guess yourself. You are here today, right now, to live and to fulfill, so let it be.

It is good to be uniquely you, and to feel great about who you are and what you’re doing. So do what you know is good and right and truly fulfilling.

Every yearning is a yearning to more richly live and to more completely fulfill your beautiful purpose. Give effort and commitment and life to those yearnings, today and every day, and let the goodness flow.

— Ralph Marston

Trinity1216
07-17-2012, 05:52 AM
You are getting quite a following Den :) Have a great day <3

GoHeavy1
07-17-2012, 10:56 AM
Thanks LBM, so glad I found this thread a few days ago. These are helping me get through my struggles.

Quote that I will be memorizing:
Remind yourself of how silly and self-defeating it is to worry and fret and second-guess yourself. You are here today, right now, to live and to fulfill, so let it be.

TheLBM
07-18-2012, 03:43 AM
Daily Motivator
July 18, 2012

Be necessary
There's a very basic question which will point the way to success in just about any kind of situation. That question is, "What can I do to be useful and essential?"

Find a way to make yourself necessary, and you vastly improve the whole dynamic of any relationship, job, project, organization or business venture in which you're involved.

What can you contribute that is useful and unique? You have plenty of material from which to draw. You have knowledge and experience which no one else can claim. You have values, opinions, interests and points of view which are uniquely yours and which can add real value in countless endeavors.

Rather than being obsessed about what you can get, focus on what you can offer. In whatever venue you're able to make yourself necessary you'll enjoy all the success you wish to pursue.

|ceman
07-18-2012, 11:06 AM
Daily Motivator
July 18, 2012

Be necessary
There's a very basic question which will point the way to success in just about any kind of situation. That question is, "What can I do to be useful and essential?"

Find a way to make yourself necessary, and you vastly improve the whole dynamic of any relationship, job, project, organization or business venture in which you're involved.

What can you contribute that is useful and unique? You have plenty of material from which to draw. You have knowledge and experience which no one else can claim. You have values, opinions, interests and points of view which are uniquely yours and which can add real value in countless endeavors.

Rather than being obsessed about what you can get, focus on what you can offer. In whatever venue you're able to make yourself necessary you'll enjoy all the success you wish to pursue.

This is great. I just wrote this down and put it on a piece of paper next to my computer monitor to remind me all the time.

rendylee
07-18-2012, 11:23 AM
This is great. I just wrote this down and put it on a piece of paper next to my computer monitor to remind me all the time.

Hmmm, I thought of my job as well, when I read this :)

shamroc617
07-18-2012, 11:33 AM
I like, I like it a lot.

Good concept to live by, many people settle in and become disposable assets... it is becoming irreplaceable that secures success.

TheLBM
07-19-2012, 03:34 AM
Daily Motivator
July 19, 2012

Easiest or Best?
Rather than doing what is easiest, do what is best. Doing what is easiest at the expense of what is best will cheat you out of challenging experiences and the valuable results they bring.

It is easy to watch, yet it is best to participate. It is easy to complain, yet it is best to take positive action. It is easy to take, yet it is best to give, to make, to create. Doing what is best challenges and compels you to be your best. What possible alternative could be better than that?

Doing only what is easy leads to a life that is hard. Doing what is best brings a life that is full. With each decision you face, keep in mind that making the easiest choice may very well preclude you from making the best choice.

Effort is a privilege, not a punishment. Make full use of your considerable abilities. Forget about easy. More often than not it is a deception. When you have the choice, do what is best.

|ceman
07-19-2012, 05:17 AM
Daily Motivator
July 19, 2012

Easiest or Best?
Rather than doing what is easiest, do what is best. Doing what is easiest at the expense of what is best will cheat you out of challenging experiences and the valuable results they bring.

It is easy to watch, yet it is best to participate. It is easy to complain, yet it is best to take positive action. It is easy to take, yet it is best to give, to make, to create. Doing what is best challenges and compels you to be your best. What possible alternative could be better than that?

Doing only what is easy leads to a life that is hard. Doing what is best brings a life that is full. With each decision you face, keep in mind that making the easiest choice may very well preclude you from making the best choice.

Effort is a privilege, not a punishment. Make full use of your considerable abilities. Forget about easy. More often than not it is a deception. When you have the choice, do what is best.

Love this one. So true. One of my favorite guys is Dave Ramsey and his trademark quote is "If you will live like no one else, later you can live like no one else". Hard work now = good life later.

Trinity1216
07-19-2012, 05:21 AM
Love this one. So true. One of my favorite guys is Dave Ramsey and his trademark quote is "If you will live like no one else, later you can live like no one else". Hard work now = good life later.

So very true! So many people want the easy way out, they are not willing to put the time and effort in, and then they are the first ones to cry.

Good Morning Ice and LBM :)

TheLBM
07-20-2012, 03:47 AM
Daily Motivator
July 20, 2012

Glimpse the light
How do you know that things are bad? It is only by seeing that they can indeed be better. How do you know that you have failed? It is only because you have a very real concept of success. How do you know you're in the dark? It is only because you have glimpsed the light.

The longing which accompanies misfortune is an undeniable confirmation of the very real possibility of good fortune. Even the slightest twinge of discontent is evidence of the greatness that is surely possible for you.

In your disappointment is the affirmation of your possibilities. In the bitter is the grasp of sweetness. The pain of defeat does not prevent victory. Rather, it demonstrates that victory is indeed possible.

Do not be dismayed by your dismay. Find in it the resolve that it carries, and let it push you in a more positive direction.

Trinity1216
07-20-2012, 05:28 AM
Good Morning Den, TGIF :)

euronewbie
07-20-2012, 05:34 AM
How do you know that things are bad? It is only by seeing that they can indeed be better. How do you know that you have failed? It is only because you have a very real concept of success. How do you know you're in the dark? It is only because you have glimpsed the light.

Another perfect motivating line, cheers!!

DarrenConroy
07-22-2012, 05:48 PM
First time in 31 years that I puked while training legs... It was INTENSE and although it was disgusting, I felt a certain sense of satisfaction when it was all over...

"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder then you. Guess what.. I'm that someone"

TheLBM
07-23-2012, 03:44 AM
Daily Motivator
July 23, 2012

Reaching for perfection
The way to achieve excellence and perfection is through experience. And experience is filled with mistakes. If it were not, we would not learn very much from it.

It is admirable to aspire to perfection, but foolish indeed to expect that it will come quickly or without mistakes. It certainly pays to expect the best of yourself. It also pays to be realistic. And patient.

Perfection in any endeavor is an aiming point, not a starting point. Let the desire for it push you, but don't let the absence of it stop you. If you're ever going to get anything done, you must start somewhere. More specifically, you must start where you are.

Even in our world of instant fortunes, instant communication and instant gratification, it is still true that anything of true and lasting value takes time and effort. Aim for perfection, and follow the less-than-perfect road that will get you there.

Trinity1216
07-23-2012, 05:48 AM
Even in our world of instant fortunes, instant communication and instant gratification, it is still true that anything of true and lasting value takes time and effort. Aim for perfection, and follow the less-than-perfect road that will get you there.

Excellent post especially the last paragraph!!!

Hope you have a great day and your monday goes quickly :)

envied09
07-23-2012, 12:26 PM
wow first time checking out this thread. def going to have to keep checking it out daily.

thanks for the motivation!

DarrenConroy
07-23-2012, 06:51 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/flex950/unstoppable.jpg

BB4239
07-23-2012, 07:32 PM
I enjoyed reading today's Motivator.

TheLBM
07-24-2012, 03:36 AM
Daily Motivator
July 24, 2012

Reaching for perfection
The way to achieve excellence and perfection is through experience. And experience is filled with mistakes. If it were not, we would not learn very much from it.

It is admirable to aspire to perfection, but foolish indeed to expect that it will come quickly or without mistakes. It certainly pays to expect the best of yourself. It also pays to be realistic. And patient.

Perfection in any endeavor is an aiming point, not a starting point. Let the desire for it push you, but don't let the absence of it stop you. If you're ever going to get anything done, you must start somewhere. More specifically, you must start where you are.

RedSoxBrah
07-24-2012, 07:40 AM

Good stuff man.

Trinity1216
07-24-2012, 07:57 AM
Finally was able to sit down and have my morning coffee and read my morning motivation :)

Hope you have a great day!!!!!

TheLBM
07-25-2012, 03:30 AM
Daily Motivator
July 25, 2012

Look ahead
A major source of discouragement is the mistaken assumption that the future equals the past. It is difficult indeed to keep going when previous experience has produced so much disappointment. But the fact is that life does not have to follow a straight line. At any point, it is possible to change direction.

Great accomplishments often come on the heels of bitter disappointments. Rather than assuming that you're doomed by your past, consider all the ways you can create a bright future.

Each day, each moment is a new opportunity, independent of what has gone before. Learn what you can by looking back, but spend the bulk of your time and attention looking forward.

The past may be full of despair, but you don't have to live there anymore. Your new home is being built in the future, and you can make it as wonderful as you wish.

TheLBM
07-26-2012, 03:37 AM
Daily Motivator
July 26, 2012

Learning more
The things you already know can be a great foundation for learning even more. Unfortunately, they can also be a stubborn obstacle. Often the more you know, the less you feel you need to learn. But that kind of thinking is based on the entirely false assumption that there is some kind of limit to learning.

In truth, learning has no limits. The world is changing at an astounding pace. Even in a specialized area of knowledge, there is new information every day.

The knowledge you already have can help you immensely in learning and understanding new things. In fact, the value of what you know is, in large part, based on your willingness to use it as a basis for learning more.

Never stop learning. Challenge and supplant your knowledge every day to keep it vital and dynamic.

Trinity1216
07-26-2012, 03:39 AM
Excellent Post Den. Have a great day!

TheLBM
07-27-2012, 03:45 AM
Daily Motivator
July 27, 2012

Learning more
The things you already know can be a great foundation for learning even more. Unfortunately, they can also be a stubborn obstacle. Often the more you know, the less you feel you need to learn. But that kind of thinking is based on the entirely false assumption that there is some kind of limit to learning.

In truth, learning has no limits. The world is changing at an astounding pace. Even in a specialized area of knowledge, there is new information every day.

The knowledge you already have can help you immensely in learning and understanding new things. In fact, the value of what you know is, in large part, based on your willingness to use it as a basis for learning more.

Never stop learning. Challenge and supplant your knowledge every day to keep it vital and dynamic.

TheLBM
07-30-2012, 03:45 AM
Daily Motivator
July 30, 2012

Do it anyway
Though you won't get it perfect, do it anyway. Though you don't think you have the time, do it anyway. Though others may find fault and criticize, do it anyway.

Though you can think of a lot of reasons not to, do it anyway. Though you've been disappointed in the past, do it anyway. Though it will challenge you and make you a little uncomfortable, do it anyway. Though it will take some time and effort, do it anyway.

You know what must be done. You know what actions will bring you the results you desire. You know what is right and what is wrong. You can spend a lifetime making excuses, thinking of reasons why not, but where would that get you? Touch your own sense of excellence and do the right thing. Do what must be done. Do it anyway, in spite of all the excuses. Do it anyway. Make a difference. Get somewhere. Take yourself to the next level.

Do it anyway and you'll be glad you did.

Trinity1216
07-30-2012, 05:16 AM
Though you can think of a lot of reasons not to, do it anyway. Though you've been disappointed in the past, do it anyway. Though it will challenge you and make you a little uncomfortable, do it anyway. Though it will take some time and effort, do it anyway.

Excellent post especially this part!!!!

blkbelt42
07-30-2012, 08:00 AM
nice!!

Trigger543
07-30-2012, 09:26 AM
Daily Motivator
July 30, 2012

Do it anyway
Though you won't get it perfect, do it anyway. Though you don't think you have the time, do it anyway. Though others may find fault and criticize, do it anyway.

You know what must be done. You know what actions will bring you the results you desire. You know what is right and what is wrong. You can spend a lifetime making excuses, thinking of reasons why not, but where would that get you? Touch your own sense of excellence and do the right thing. Do what must be done. Do it anyway, in spite of all the excuses. Do it anyway. Make a difference. Get somewhere. Take yourself to the next level.

Do it anyway and you'll be glad you did.

This post brought to you by NIKE.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ggIObxhFiTo/TxFXChjzHTI/AAAAAAAAAOA/O0evNdQdbTw/s1600/nike-just-do-it.jpg

Srs tho, one of the best posts I've seen ITT so far. People think too much. Thinking doesn't help, action does.

BB4239
07-30-2012, 11:23 AM
What a post. This one has to be posted again in the future, it's that good.

TheLBM
07-31-2012, 03:41 AM
Daily Motivator
July 31, 2012

Desire
It is impossible to have a desire without also having the means to attain it. Whatever you truly desire is, in a sense, already yours. For you could not sincerely desire it, if you could not realistically expect to have it.

The more magnificent the desire, the more it will demand of you. Even so, it is within your reach. And on a certain level you know this already, without any doubt. The desire itself is evidence.

Your dilemma is not that your desires are unobtainable, but rather which ones to pursue. Choose them thoughtfully, with care and integrity, because the ones you choose will come to pass.

The desires which you've previously chosen have brought you precisely to where you are right now. Just as surely will the desires you focus on today bring about the substance of your tomorrow.

Trinity1216
07-31-2012, 05:18 AM
Good Morning Den! Thank you for the post this morning it is perfect :)

TheLBM
08-01-2012, 03:47 AM
Daily Motivator
August 1, 2012

The value of fear
Fear can be valuable when you decide to put it to use. The purpose of fear is not to stop you, but to prepare you. Fear is strong and compelling, and it can certainly be transformed into an excuse for not taking action. Yet that same strength can also be directed in a more positive way, in a way that will, rather than stopping you, make your actions more effective.

Fear heightens your awareness of any situation. That can give you a tremendous advantage. Fear points out what can go wrong, so you can be ready for the obstacles which arise. Fear gives you energy and excitement which can be channeled into enthusiasm.

Fear will focus you like nothing else can. And with enough focus, there are no limits to what you can accomplish. Feel the fear. Don't hide from it. Appreciate fear for what it is. Use it to move you powerfully forward.

TheLBM
08-02-2012, 03:41 AM
Daily Motivator
August 2, 2012

Expression
There is something good and worthy within you that is ready and waiting to be expressed. Give it life! Make it happen. What could possibly constitute a better use of your time and energy than to manifest that excellence which yearns in you?

Bring into being those things which already exist in your imagination. Share your special possibilities with the world. Untold beauty and excellence are waiting for the power of your actions.

What is the best possible world you can imagine? What can you do to make it so? There is much you can do this very day. Your dreams are not trivial. They are your gift and your obligation. Treat them with respect. Give them the attention they deserve.

Be the very best you can imagine. Make a difference that is uniquely yours. Let the best of you come out. You are destined to express life in ways that no one else can. Live it and let it flow with your own special magnificence, today and every moment.

TheLBM
08-03-2012, 03:42 AM
Daily Motivator
August 3, 2012

Resentment
Resentment is a kind of attachment. It builds a strong connection between you and the person you resent. Is that really what you want? The time and energy devoted to resentment are your own. Is that really how you wish to spend those precious resources?

You don't have to like someone in order to let go of your resentment for them. Be willing to forgive. Carrying a grudge is mostly your burden. Consider how valuable it would be to free yourself from it.

It doesn't mean that whatever wrong you suffered was acceptable, or that you would allow it to happen again. It simply means that you're ready and willing to move past it.

Letting go and forgiving does not undo what was done, but it does free you from having to waste any more time or effort on useless resentment. Find a way to do that, and turn your focus to the future.

Trinity1216
08-03-2012, 05:19 AM
TGIF!!!!!

Letting go and forgiving you know I struggle with that Den :o Excellent post!

LaDonnaMF
08-03-2012, 07:07 AM
Woo! Today's motivation is something I've come to discover. I need all the energy I can get so it's counter-productive for me to hang on to that resentment. It's easier said than done though. I think I have but I've yet to meet the person I resent face to face so I can say... oh yeah, done with that.

Thanks for your posts!

Trigger543
08-06-2012, 06:34 AM
LBM & Trinity banned??? what the

|ceman
08-06-2012, 08:53 AM
LBM & Trinity banned??? what the

What is this madness???

Trigger543
08-06-2012, 04:12 PM
What is this madness???

I think it has something to do with a rep lottery thread thelbm started, he basically told every miscer to PM forumadmin for reps... maximum trolling.

maybe we should try and continue the thread without him? idk if it's perma or not.

MrAzure
08-14-2012, 12:39 PM
not gonna step on anyones shoes but this thread must continue.

Tuesday, August 14th

Act by choice rather than by need

When you act out of need, you are acting from a perspective of weakness. When you act out of authentic choice, you make yourself much stronger and more effective.

Certainly there are things you must have to survive and prosper. Yet you can choose to put yourself in a position where those things are available to you in abundance.

Get out in front of your needs, and transform them into choices. Instead of needing them, you can have them and benefit from them.

As much as possible, put yourself in a position of power by choosing to meet your obligations before they become needs. Instead of needing more money at the end of the month, choose from the beginning of the month to earn more or spend less, or both.

Need puts you in a position of desperation and weakness. It initiates a negative momentum that intensifies and further deepens the need.

Choice puts you on a far more positive trajectory. Every good and purposeful choice you act upon will steer you away from the need to need, and provide you with much more favorable options.

— Ralph Marston
-— Ralph Marston
http://greatday.com/motivate/index.html

rendylee
08-15-2012, 08:06 PM
This is a great thread and hopefully LBM will be back to continue, but I am glad that you posted this, they are a great start to the day which I was missing :)

MrAzure
08-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Wednesday, August 15th

Get moving forward

Learn from the past, treasure the past, but don’t let it hold you captive. This is a new day, a new moment, and your opportunity to proceed in precisely the direction you choose.

Just because you’ve had a negative experience doesn’t mean you must maintain a negative attitude. Just because things have not been going your way is no reason to stop going.

Right now is when you can turn life around. Right now is when you have the power to choose your attitude, your actions, and the outcomes you create.

The most important part of your life begins right now. Because this is the part you can do something about.

Time moves forward, so get up, get going, get positive and purposeful and get moving forward with it. Now is when you can have a positive and meaningful influence, so make the most of this opportunity.

Whether yesterday was fulfilling or depressing, get over it. Get on with living the way you choose, according to your highest values, with this day you now have.

-— Ralph Marston
http://greatday.com/motivate/index.html

firemon232
08-17-2012, 09:33 PM
Why he got banned? He is a really asset to this forum. What are the mod thinking ??!?!? SERIOUSLY?

RedSoxBrah
08-20-2012, 09:31 AM
I'll be continuing this thread in Den's absence. :}

Daily Motivator
August 20, 2012

Make an effort

Effort makes you stronger. Effort makes you more effective.

Even if it doesn’t immediately bring the results you seek, effort moves you in the direction of your goals. Effort demonstrates and teaches, in ways that are undeniable, what works and what doesn’t.

Make an effort, a real, sincere, focused effort, and you make some progress. Make another effort, and another, and another, and you’ll surely get where you intend to go.

Dreaming and wishing and planning and intending all have their places. Yet it is effort that finally gets you there.

Effort makes you feel like you’re getting something done, because you are. It sure beats complaining or wondering or worrying.

Make an effort and make some progress. Make an effort and put some real substance and life into your dreams.

rendylee
08-20-2012, 03:19 PM
Make an effort, a real, sincere, focused effort, and you make some progress. Make another effort, and another, and another, and you’ll surely get where you intend to go.

Trusting the process :)

RedSoxBrah
08-21-2012, 06:14 AM
Daily Motivator
August 21, 2012

A kind and generous heart

It would be of no value to have love if you could not also give love. There would be no satisfaction in having the world’s greatest fortune if there was no one with whom to share your good fortune.

Don’t obsess over getting what’s coming to you. Focus your energy on giving and expanding all the good things that can come from you.

You’ll rarely gain anything by proving that you’re right. Instead, put your efforts into doing what is right.

If your ego controls every moment of your life, that life will be little more then an empty shell. To fill your life with richness, live with a kind and generous heart.

If you seek to take without giving, you create bitterness in every direction. The only wealth that will ever bring fulfillment is the wealth you create and give.

Don’t settle for a shallow, empty life when you can enjoy so much more. Give your best, with a kind and generous heart, and truly live life at its highest level.

RedSoxBrah
08-22-2012, 08:23 AM
Daily Motivator
August 22, 2012

Give your care

If you don’t really care about what you’re doing, why are you wasting your precious time doing it? If you’re going to spend your time on something, then give your care, attention, interest, curiosity and enthusiasm to it.

Life can be so much more than merely a series of transactions. Give your life depth and richness and passion by giving your sincere care to each moment and every activity.

If you’re using your time to do it, then it’s important. Do it well, with care and attention, then find ways to improve and do it even better.

Achievement comes from caring. A life of true fulfillment comes from truly caring.

Find what you can care about, and put yourself into it with all you have. Find what you can care about, and find delight in the opportunity and experience of deeply caring.

Get completely involved in whatever you’re doing, and feel the immense joy of making a real difference. Care deeply, and live fully.

RedSoxBrah
08-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Motivational photo of the day:

http://i.imgur.com/0rGZx.jpg

8/22/12

RedSoxBrah
08-23-2012, 03:56 PM
Daily Motivator
August 23, 2012

Living your purpose

The way to have a full and happy life is to live it every chance you get. The way to get beyond the excuses is to stop believing them and to start living your purpose.

Decide to see the obstacles as steps along the path rather than blockades. Let the challenges strengthen you, and let the disappointments inspire you to push more purposefully forward.

Whatever the objective, whatever the dream, there is always a way. You can find it and you can live it by thinking and acting from the perspective of purpose.

You will never be truly satisfied by superficial trinkets and shallow pleasures. Remind yourself, again and again, to put your energy into what really matters.

You deserve much better than to constantly wallow in the distractions. You deserve the exquisite experience of bringing your beautiful, unique purpose to life.

Live today, and every day, and your whole life, like you mean it, and like it is the best you can imagine. Because when you do, it is.

Spanishdream
08-23-2012, 07:15 PM
Awesome RedSoxBrah, keep them coming!

RedSoxBrah
08-24-2012, 05:46 AM
Daily Motivator
August 24, 2012

Positive example

Don’t merely wait or wish or hope for the world to become more positive. The world becomes more positive when you become more positive.

The experience of life in this world is not something that is imposed upon you. Life is precisely and reliably what you choose to make it.

What you cannot control, you can accept, interpret and make use of in a positive and purposeful way. Shine a genuine positive light where you are, and that light will quickly spread beyond you.

Don’t complain about how bad things are. Imagine how good life can be, and then persistently act on what you imagine.

Life is the way you live it. Live it well, with joy, with purpose, with care and commitment and love.

Live according to your highest vision and your most treasured dreams. Be the best positive example for all of life to follow.

blkbelt42
08-24-2012, 05:53 AM
unsubbed. Lemme know when you're back Den.

RedSoxBrah
08-25-2012, 02:27 PM
Daily Motivator
August 25, 2012

The power of courage

Fear is an obstacle you impose upon yourself. The power of any fear is the power you choose to give it.

And just as surely as you choose to fear, you can choose to move beyond that fear. In an instant you can transform the power of fear into the power of courage.

Fear will grab your attention, and warn you of very real dangers. Fear will heighten your awareness and compel you to be fully prepared, and those are very good and useful things.

But once the fear has done its job, your job is to move forward. Let the fear prepare you, and then quickly do what you have prepared to do.

Power, progress, achievement and fulfillment all come from facing your fears. By doing what you fear, you gain rock-solid confidence and vastly increase your effectiveness.

Every fear is an opportunity to grow in confidence and courage. Face the fear, and find the power of your courage.

BackwoodsGa
09-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Do you really want to ditch them? I have bad experiences in my past (as does everyone), but honestly, they made me what I am today. I have no regrets.

LBM, I love these posts! :)Agreed!The past is part of who we are.

Trinity1216
09-02-2012, 12:34 PM
LBM will be back in about a month.... So I want to keep this going on a daily basis until he returns.

A change in attitude

There is enormous power in the fact that something so all-encompassing as your attitude can be changed so quickly. Your world can be an entirely different place than the world you lived in a few moments ago when your attitude toward it changes.

The key thing to keep in mind about your attitude is that it is yours. Though anything can influence it, you control it. You have final authority over your attitude. By exercising that control, you can literally change your world.

You say there are certain things which put you in a bad mood. Yet the truth is that you put yourself in a bad mood. It is a way in which you choose to respond. What if you were to make a different choice? Those "bad mood" things would no longer have control over you, and your precious time could be used moving forward rather than feeling miserable.

You say there are things which put you in a good mood. Yet again, that is a choice you make. What if you were to choose it more often? Imagine the positive possibilities!

rendylee
09-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Nice to see you back Trinity, glad to hear that LBM will be returning as well:)

LBM will be back in about a month.... So I want to keep this going on a daily basis until he returns.

Trinity1216
09-03-2012, 10:55 AM
Nice to see you back Trinity, glad to hear that LBM will be returning as well:)

Thanks Rendy :)

Monday, September 3, 2012

Relentlessly positive

Just because there are reasons to be discouraged doesn’t mean you must be discouraged. Choose to live with joy, and with your life you will create plenty of reasons to be joyful.

Whatever your situation may be, you never have to see it as a burden. Decide to see it as an opportunity, and it will be.

If you live with the assumption that you’re stuck where you are, the experience of your life will indeed prove that assumption correct. Yet it is an assumption you never have to make.

Expect, without the slightest doubt, to move confidently forward, and you will. Live with the assumption that there’s a way to get beyond every obstacle, and you will most certainly find your way.

The quality of your life depends on the way you choose, in each and every moment, to see and relate to life. The person you choose to be, the attitude you choose to maintain and the expectations you choose to live with ultimately come from you, not from outside factors.

Choose joy, and meaning and purpose, love, fulfillment, sincerity and truth. Be relentlessly positive, and no matter what else happens, you’ll live a positive life.

— Ralph Marston

PhanterX
09-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Thanks people for this motivational thread

Trinity1216
09-04-2012, 10:03 AM
Sorry for the late post, I am not up as early as LBM :o

Daily Motivator
September 4, 2012

Now is here
It is always now. Though the future beckons and the past fills up your memories, what you always have, where you always are, is now. The successes you enjoy are the successes you work to achieve not someday, not once upon a time, but now. The actions which get taken, and the only ones which have any affect whatsoever, are the actions you take now.

Though the past may still echo, though the future holds much promise, now is where you live, now is the place where you have an influence, now is the time when you can make things happen.

What are you waiting for? Now is here now. It is your time to live, to accomplish, to learn, to have fun, to move forward, to laugh, to love, to make a difference. Do it now and it will get done.

Every opportunity, every possibility that exists, exists now. Now encompasses a whole universe filled with abundance and energy. You are now. Now is yours. Make it the best it can be.

Copyright Ralph S. Marston, Jr. Used by permission. From The Daily Motivator® at www.dailymotivator.com