PDA

View Full Version : Snorting Myoshock

Spiff123
03-18-2009, 03:01 PM
So I've been taking Myoshock for the past 3 months. I hadn't felt much of a increase in energy and my lifts haven't really budged with my best lift, bench, moving from 250 to 255 in 3 months. Pretty dismal.

Well, one day while crushing up some oxycodon I thought to myself maybe the same principle would apply to Myoshock. I crushed the pills up and snorted the lines. This was 2 months ago. My bench has gone from 255 to 285. My work-out and diet have not changed.

This is awesome!

HondaTrainer
03-18-2009, 03:08 PM
So I've been taking Myoshock for the past 3 months. I hadn't felt much of a increase in energy and my lifts haven't really budged with my best lift, bench, moving from 250 to 255 in 3 months. Pretty dismal.

Well, one day while crushing up some oxycodon I thought to myself maybe the same principle would apply to Myoshock. I crushed the pills up and snorted the lines. This was 2 months ago. My bench has gone from 255 to 285. My work-out and diet have not changed.

This is awesome!

In before death...

BULKMONSTER
03-18-2009, 03:08 PM

This is awesome!

http://rockandrollreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/flipping-the-bird.jpg

YOU=ABSOLUTE DISASTER!!!

Joe D
03-18-2009, 03:12 PM
these people cant be real. they just cant.

_J-BONE_
03-18-2009, 03:12 PM

This is awesome!

I hope it felt like satan's fire....

Back Double Biceps18
03-18-2009, 03:17 PM
http://blog.synthesis.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/facepalm.jpg

Spiff123
03-18-2009, 03:19 PM
I'm not sure what you guys are getting at. I am not trolling. Hell I'm not even telling anyone to try it all I'm saying is I tried it and found it funny that my lifts went up. The myoshock might not even have anything to do it with it. I just posted it because I thought it was interesting.

HondaTrainer
03-18-2009, 03:27 PM
I'm not sure what you guys are getting at. I am not trolling. Hell I'm not even telling anyone to try it all I'm saying is I tried it and found it funny that my lifts went up. The myoshock might not even have anything to do it with it. I just posted it because I thought it was interesting.

I think what they are getting at is...

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/10/128734179249180440.jpg

G.W. Hayduke
03-18-2009, 03:31 PM
Snorting is for pussies. I shove those Myoshock up my ass for massive gains! I usually get one of the metrosexuals at LA Fitness to do it for me.

Joe D
03-18-2009, 03:32 PM
what would you expect people to say after you make a thread like this?

SIRT1
03-18-2009, 03:35 PM
I inject Myoshock straight into my Aorta. Good times !

G.W. Hayduke
03-18-2009, 03:39 PM
I inject Myoshock straight into my Aorta. Good times !
You keep the tabs whole and just use a 000 gauge needle right?

Spiff123
03-18-2009, 03:41 PM
what would you expect people to say after you make a thread like this?

I thought people would be interested and maybe comment on the topic at hand instead of resorting to weak 4chan mannerisms.

HondaTrainer
03-18-2009, 03:47 PM
We are commenting on the topic at hand... How snorting anything, especially MyoShock makes you are complete and utter waste of human life...

Which reminds me, I think I am going to take my Arnold MyoShock sample and get a workout in...

wesleypryor
03-18-2009, 03:50 PM
We are commenting on the topic at hand... How snorting anything, especially MyoShock makes you are complete and utter waste of human life...

Which reminds me, I think I am going to take my Arnold MyoShock sample and get a workout in...

In that case all the college students that snort adderral are a waste of life? Good job, you're just as bad as the OP.

HondaTrainer
03-18-2009, 03:52 PM
In that case all the college students that snort adderral are a waste of life? Good job, you're just as bad as the OP.

Because I think one is a moron to snort drugs? Sorry, my standards of intelligence are a bit higher...

VegasLife
03-18-2009, 03:56 PM
I guess my question is why were you crushing up oxycodone. Are you recovering from a serious injury and need pain management meds?

Spiff123
03-18-2009, 04:00 PM
Because I think one is a moron to snort drugs? Sorry, my standards of intelligence are a bit higher...

I snort adderall and I'm rocking a 3.79 GPA at Wake Forest. Just got accepted into the SMDEP summer program too. I don't think I'm a waste of life.

Spiff123
03-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Double.

Cloud Strife
03-18-2009, 04:14 PM
In case this hasn't been said yet; vid or negz.

Joe D
03-18-2009, 04:32 PM
snorting anything is just dumb.

Cloud Strife
03-18-2009, 04:52 PM
snorting anything is just dumb.
I snort air; is that 'dumb'?

AMillane7
03-18-2009, 04:54 PM
snorting adderal is just a bitch move..just manage your time and its not needed

HondaTrainer
03-18-2009, 05:18 PM
I snort adderall and I'm rocking a 3.79 GPA at Wake Forest. Just got accepted into the SMDEP summer program too. I don't think I'm a waste of life.

I am glad that you don't feel that way about yourself... On the other hand, you could go without the adderall if you knew how to deal with the rest of your life... Prioritize and go about doing things the "right" way... Sorry, on my high horse, but I don't understand how one finds snorting adderall to be acceptable...

This...

Cloud Strife
03-18-2009, 05:19 PM

That concept; what is it?

40-Yard Dash_2
03-18-2009, 05:22 PM
Snorting is for pussies. I shove those Myoshock up my ass for massive gains! I usually get 40-yard dash to crush it up with the head of a dildo, then coat the head with honey in order to do it for me.

Fixed brah

SIRT1
03-18-2009, 05:26 PM
Fixed brah

http://uppix.net/2/4/c/dc98dd2e06b0f1ca2bcfbe00549f1.gif

Kernkraft
03-18-2009, 05:49 PM
This thread is awesome.

Spiff123
03-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Now time management is for bitches, plus adderal makes me last forever, like 2 and a half minutes.

manofmany
03-18-2009, 06:10 PM
Strong judgementally moral people in here!

TheSupremeBeing
03-18-2009, 06:10 PM

Those are moral standards, not intellectual.

Snorting adderall may not be morally or ethically correct, but it sure as hell doesn't make you an "unintelligent" waste of life.

40-Yard Dash_2
03-18-2009, 06:13 PM
Strong judgementally moral people in here!

Just for clarification, I'm the one doing the inserting, not the one taking it up the ass.

Kernkraft
03-18-2009, 06:24 PM

Snorting adderall may not be morally or ethically correct, but it sure as hell doesn't make you an "unintelligent" waste of life.

You sir, are the epitome of both or should I say the lack thereof.

Spiff123
03-18-2009, 06:33 PM
You sir, are the epitome of both or should I say the lack thereof.

Care to elaborate?
Specifically, I would like to know how you extrapolated immorality and obtuseness from his post.

What he said is an opinion, and a very valid one at that. If anything he should be commended for distinguishing the difference in regards to snorting drugs.

40-Yard Dash_2
03-18-2009, 06:35 PM
Just for clarification, I'm the one doing the inserting, not the one taking it up the ass.

Care to elaborate?

I mean, I thought I was quite clear, but I guess at this point, pics would do a heck of a lot more justice.

Spiff123
03-18-2009, 06:38 PM
I mean, I thought I was quite clear, but I guess at this point, pics would do a heck of a lot more justice.

I'm calling pics or work.

Kernkraft
03-18-2009, 06:51 PM
Care to elaborate?
Specifically, I would like to know how you extrapolated immorality and obtuseness from his post.

What he said is an opinion, and a very valid one at that. If anything he should be commended for distinguishing the difference in regards to snorting drugs.

Then you should see his posting history. Especially on past accounts.

-KTA-
03-18-2009, 07:23 PM
I want a vid or calling bull****.

Crazy Ivans are retarded, but this is worse.

HondaTrainer
03-18-2009, 08:30 PM

Someone who doesn't see moronic the idea of snorting any kind of drug lacks intelligence... IMO... Take it or leave it...

BobTehBuilder
03-19-2009, 12:05 AM
Sorry, new poster. Trying to get this back on topic...

I recently got a few samples of Myoshock from Bodybuilding.com store with my orders of whey + protein bars and I was wondering if it's really THAT harmful to try snorting them. This person said he got results, would snorting the Myoshock really harm me?

Thanks for the help.

Robboe
03-19-2009, 03:33 AM

Yeah, if OP was really smart he'd roll it and smoke it...Like Ross.

Robboe
03-19-2009, 03:37 AM

This is awesome!

Pics or it never happend.

Spiff123
03-19-2009, 10:49 AM
Sorry, new poster. Trying to get this back on topic...

I recently got a few samples of Myoshock from Bodybuilding.com store with my orders of whey + protein bars and I was wondering if it's really THAT harmful to try snorting them. This person said he got results, would snorting the Myoshock really harm me?

Thanks for the help.

Worked for me. Try it!

_J-BONE_
03-19-2009, 10:56 AM

Considering that repeated snorting of substances can cause damage to the nose and membranes inside the nose, I would say that snorting constitutes a lack of intelligence.

It could be argued that it fits both moral and intelligence standards

TheSupremeBeing
03-19-2009, 11:11 AM
Considering that repeated snorting of substances can cause damage to the nose and membranes inside the nose, I would say that snorting constitutes a lack of intelligence.

It could be argued that it fits both moral and intelligence standards

Damage to the nose and membranes is highly unlikely from occasional snorting, especially adderall. I would however agree that anyone who is addicted to snorting adderall on a regular basis is not acting intelligently.

Adderall enhances cognitive funtion, it is an intellectual performance enhancer. Snorting adderall will also allow quicker absorption, which is why it is a common method of administration.

BobTehBuilder
03-19-2009, 04:36 PM
So is it semi-safe to snort the Myoshock then?

What exactly am I risking???