PDA

View Full Version : crystal light and others

seriouslifter
03-01-2009, 08:54 PM
i have no problem drinking atleast a gallon of water a day, i have been doing it for so long, but would be interesting to get some nice flavor in there. you know buy a gallon jug and just pour a little flavored powder in this. what is the best no calorie sugar free all that brand/flavor? im cutting. can i basically add it everyday to my gallon jug and drink it? you think it will have any effect or should i mix it once in a 1 liter water bottle and keep switching off. what was that walmart brand sugar free stuff? obviously this stuff has artifical sweeteners.

str8savage
03-01-2009, 09:31 PM
I use Crystal Light every so often when I get the sweet tooth craving. But I've read the claims about aspartame having a ****load of side effects so I only drink the stuff in moderation just to be on the safe side.
Supposedly though, they've started using sucralose now instead, which seems to be much less harmful, but it's been a while since I've bought Crystal Light.

seriouslifter
03-02-2009, 07:05 AM
I use Crystal Light every so often when I get the sweet tooth craving. But I've read the claims about aspartame having a ****load of side effects so I only drink the stuff in moderation just to be on the safe side.
Supposedly though, they've started using sucralose now instead, which seems to be much less harmful, but it's been a while since I've bought Crystal Light.

lol forget flavored water would be good i guess but i dont even care water for the win