PDA

View Full Version : Starting to lose the momentum...

darkw00ds
02-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Starting to lose fat.. yet... craving carbs like no other.. any suggestions.. how do I switch mental gears into staying on this diet... Thanks..

Eileen
02-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Why are you doing this? What do you want from it? What do you want to look like? How many women chat you up? What do you want to do when you retire?

jecristragedy
02-10-2009, 02:41 PM
lol what do those last two questions have to do with anything?

ill add on.

how long have you been on the diet? what are you eating? how much are you eating? what are your workouts like? have you carbed up? whats your favorite color?

Eileen
02-10-2009, 02:44 PM
Hey, wanting to look super-sexy is a great incentive for sticking with the plan. And so is long term health. On days when I'm feeling lazy, the thought of being stuck with Judge Judy because my bones are weak is a great incentive to get off my bum.

jecristragedy
02-10-2009, 02:48 PM
haha, yeah i guess so.

not many 24 year olds know what theyre doing NOW, let alone can imagine retirement :p

darkw00ds
02-10-2009, 03:21 PM
I was doing it to see my abs. I wanted to get tore up from the floor up. I wanted to be like one of those dudes who takes their shirt off and is like "BAZZAM!!!!!"

I used to be able to go 4-5 days without carbs. Then to about 3 and a half days. Then to about 3 days. Now can't even go 2 days without carbs. I broke the diet today.

On one hand, at the end of the tunnel, I see rizziped abs in 5 days. On the other hand, I dont think I can eat another omlette, or double cheeseburger with no bun, or cheese, or steak, or bacon, the thought of eating another egg or hamburger pattie makes me sick.. I need italian food and wine.. I need sushi.. I need fruits. Arggh.. I need to run again.. I need to sweat and not smell like death.. I need to have fresh breathe.. this keto be giving me vampire breath dude..

I also can't go without fruit anymore.. I used to eat a lot of fruit back in the day and be active... If having a little more body fat means eating fruit and full meals and doing loads of cardio, well I'll take the feeling of youth any-day.

I can't walk up stairs without getting tired, I smell like **** all the time, I need to carry deoderant with me, it's from all the meat and cheese.. Just can't do it anymore.. not trying to sound like a quitter.. but in this case.. I am ..

As for the ladies.. I got more ladies when I was energetic healthy and active.. Sure if I continue this diet (Wich I dont have the will power to anyway) - I'd probably look ripped.. but ****.. for the love of me I can't anymore.. haha.. I'd also be feeling sluggish and unhleathy on the inside.. I have too many side-effects I wouldn't like to mention on here... basically I feel like an old person.

Mostly I miss Cardio. I miss the punching bag, I miss running, I miss kicking, I have all this pent up urge to go be super-active.. and I can't on this diet.. if I do any cardio on this diet.. forget it! If I lift weights, it sucks all my energy and forget walking up a flight of stairs.. I used to go up stairs with ease.. now I'm like.. huffing and puffing just to go up.. it's rediculous.. LOL

jecristragedy
02-10-2009, 03:27 PM
um, sorry then? we cant make you want to do it lol

Eileen
02-10-2009, 03:30 PM
YOU NEED VEGETABLES. I didn't see a single green vegetable in your list of what you eat. Eat lots and lots and LOTS of veg and you won't smell, and you'll feel tons better.

darkw00ds
02-10-2009, 03:35 PM
haha, yeah i guess so.

not many 24 year olds know what theyre doing NOW, let alone can imagine retirement :p

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM PERFECTLY HAPPY LIVING IN MY PARENTS BASEMENT

jecristragedy
02-10-2009, 03:40 PM
you cant run? jeez im exploding with energy.

i ran at 5.5mph at a 6 incline last night for like 20 min at the END of my cardio. just so id be able to sleep later on.

i do an hour or more of LISS/MISS almost every day i dont lift.

darkw00ds
02-10-2009, 03:41 PM
um, sorry then? we cant make you want to do it lol

YOU'RE FIRED.

nah this post is my own attempt to convince myself i'm done and feel good about.. maybe i was waiting for some guru to say hey it's Alright man keep up the good work.. OR.. if you dothis.. then this will happen.. anyway.. I need to go take a nap, and then masturbate. Take care folks.

jecristragedy
02-10-2009, 03:42 PM
ooookie dokie then

darkw00ds
02-10-2009, 03:44 PM
you cant run? jeez im exploding with energy.

i ran at 5.5mph at a 6 incline last night for like 20 min at the END of my cardio. just so id be able to sleep later on.

i do an hour or more of LISS/MISS almost every day i dont lift.

I dont know what Liss/Miss is but, 5.5 for 20 mins? The ****?

If I run on this diet, my carbs get so depleted; can't move. Stiff, sore, ect. I think I should do what that lady says, to eat vegtables but I f*cking hate vegtables.. I mean I love carrots, broccoli, and salad.. WITH RANCH... but not on this diet.. who knows man.. I just know I can't run or do cardio anymore 'nor do I have the energy I would have if I'd be eating lots of fruits.. I used to eat fruit a lot back in the day and could do backflips..

..besides you're like probably 110.. i weigh 210.. big difference..

IrishPilot
02-10-2009, 03:49 PM
..besides you're like probably 110.. i weigh 210.. big difference..

Yeah, so far about 100lbs of excuses. ;)

jecristragedy
02-10-2009, 03:53 PM
wait what was does weight have to do with anything?

im 160 lol

if i were 110 lbs and 6 feet, i think i might die.

darkw00ds
02-10-2009, 04:23 PM
wait what was does weight have to do with anything?

im 160 lol

if i were 110 lbs and 6 feet, i think i might die.

be quiet, go do your cardio you hamster!

RubberGuard
02-10-2009, 05:46 PM
be quiet, go do your cardio you hamster!

PMSL!

OP, post up your typical weeks training.

jecristragedy
02-10-2009, 06:14 PM
.... how is that funny? :confused: i can function on keto, lol. woow.

did you read anything he said? hes a moron and not looking for actual help. he just wants to talk about how you can only run if you weigh 100lbs, masturbating and his issues getting laid because hes stupid and smells like ass.

pmed me 3x to "shut up and let him be lazy" including a youtube video of a fake arnold swarchenegger in a muscle suit.

troll.

Vietgoboi
02-10-2009, 06:20 PM

did you read anything he said? hes a moron and not looking for actual help. he just wants to talk about how you can only run if you weigh 100lbs, masturbating and his issues getting laid because hes stupid and smells like ass.

pmed me 3x to "shut up and let him be lazy" including a youtube video of a fake arnold swarchenegger in a muscle suit.

troll.From top to bottom, I thought both side having fun chatting. MisconceptioN

Doobie2270
02-10-2009, 07:43 PM
I need to go take a nap, and then masturbate.

Be sure not to move your arm too rapidly, lest you succumb to the pitfalls of glycogen depletion. If you start to feel the burn in your shoulder, switch hands!

It's going to be alright, buddy, we'll get through this!

Also, note that fructose is the preferred source of nutrition for sperm. If you are planning on conception any time soon, you may want to defer the orgasm until after a carb-up.

Good luck!

darkw00ds
02-11-2009, 12:56 AM

troll.

Now wait a minute, I just like to joke around I am not a Troll I've been here since 2002.. I just have what we typical introspective American's lack these days.. and that is.. a sense of humor.. but I thank you for pointing that out.. Yes I pm'd you to shut up BECAUSE in a way I thought you were cute, but soon realized very quick you have some very Lorena Bobbit like traits to you.. and I am sorry you did not find my joke funny but the 2 page report about how much of a lazy ass loser I am and how nobody wants to hear my complaining was very unnecessary and cruel!

here you guys go if you're interested.. it's awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqE_rl564HE

Check out 1:35 I dedicate that to the ladies here..

as for you girl, you remind me of that weird ass chick.. SARAH silverman.. you need a man in your life..

darkw00ds
02-11-2009, 12:57 AM
Be sure not to move your arm too rapidly, lest you succumb to the pitfalls of glycogen depletion. If you start to feel the burn in your shoulder, switch hands!

It's going to be alright, buddy, we'll get through this!

Also, note that fructose is the preferred source of nutrition for sperm. If you are planning on conception any time soon, you may want to defer the orgasm until after a carb-up.

Good luck!

I dont want kids, we have enough stupid people keeping the population full.. I do however want to contribute to the rainforest in some way.. I planted a skittle the other day and I didn't get ****!!!!!

jecristragedy
02-11-2009, 07:46 AM
you thought i was cute so you told me to shutup but now you think im like lorena bobbit AND sarah silverman!?!!

ahaha. :D

k so you are actually pretty funny. i LOL'd.
'cept i aint need NO man. hmph.

and still think youre a troll.

mgt2000
02-11-2009, 07:49 AM
[QUOTE=darkw00ds;286816521]

.. I need to go take a nap, and then masturbate. QUOTE]

You've got this order all wrong!

deviljon
02-11-2009, 09:52 AM
lol, op you are hilarious. :p

one question - how close were you to reaching your keto diet goal(s)?

i must admit my keto dieting is pretty half-assed, eating all kinds of carbs and stuff throughout the week. whatever i eat, i make sure i only take in a few bites and it really satisfies the cravings but won't kick me out of keto. want to be super ripped, and seeing my progress in the mirror is what keeps me going.. plus, the thought of giving up is just not acceptable to me.

whatever you do, good luck!