PDA

View Full Version : Scivation Whey Different Consistency?

RippedFamMan
02-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Is the new stuff different? Taste seems the same, but seems more grainy than powdering. Doesn't matter to me, just wondering since I noticed it was different.

NC_Tarheel
02-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Is the new stuff different? Taste seems the same, but seems more grainy than powdering. Doesn't matter to me, just wondering since I noticed it was different.

I would assume every batch would be slightly different in consistency like Xtend. The whey is not a textbook.....errr.....

Lando33
02-05-2009, 01:21 PM

What flavor are you refering to?

ChuckRD
02-05-2009, 01:23 PM
I had asked for a more precise agglomerated product for mixing purposes. I just got mine as well and WOW it mixes way better. The quality is still there, the macros match up (plus we have had last 2 batches sent out for testing) just better agglomeration IMO. How did yours mix in comparison to last batch?

Scivation
02-05-2009, 01:28 PM
I had asked for a more precise agglomerated product for mixing purposes. I just got mine as well and WOW it mixes way better. The quality is still there, the macros match up (plus we have had last 2 batches sent out for testing) just better agglomeration IMO. How did yours mix in comparison to last batch?

Damn, he beat me to it!

We are always trying to improve things....

tvicemanXXL
02-05-2009, 03:56 PM

I'm not going to lie... I had asked Marc about this approximately two weeks ago. I like it when the powder mixes up THICKER i.e. needs more water per scoop.

That's just my personal preference. :)

Scivation
02-05-2009, 05:38 PM
I'm not going to lie... I had asked Marc about this approximately two weeks ago. I like it when the powder mixes up THICKER i.e. needs more water per scoop.

That's just my personal preference. :)

We will make sure to never improve anything again. :)

RippedFamMan
02-05-2009, 09:28 PM

All I know so far is it is less 'powdery' and more like other powders. I like it more cuz it doesn't 'poof' as much lol. I have only made brownie with it, I'll have to make a shake with it and see if the mix is better. Thanks for replying.

tvicemanXXL
02-06-2009, 06:36 AM
We will make sure to never improve anything again. :)

LOL! Well... you said you have a stash of old vashocharge for you and Rob... You'd miss the chunky vasocharge if you didn't have it! But it's all good. The taste is what is most important and that is nailed down.