PDA

View Full Version : P90x

OL_75
02-04-2009, 09:02 AM
Okay at school we do this sometimes in football and we used it in a p.e. 2 class i took last semester and it seemed to be a good program. We didn't have weights or chin up bars to do it effiectively but i have all of those things at my house and i was wondering what everybodys thoughts was on this program?

Vermonta
02-04-2009, 09:24 AM
If you're gonna do it follow the diet that goes with it as well. I've heard good and mediocre results, but never bad so I'll go with it's a pretty good routine for cutting/muscle-endurance.

OL_75
02-04-2009, 09:44 AM
If you're gonna do it follow the diet that goes with it as well. I've heard good and mediocre results, but never bad so I'll go with it's a pretty good routine for cutting/muscle-endurance.

Yeah the diet will be important and im wanting to get leaner so I think it will be a good program for me.

pumped12
02-04-2009, 12:04 PM
my buddy is using it and says he loves it.

Affliction88
02-04-2009, 12:23 PM
from what i hear its pretty much the same as crossfit.. just a watered down version of it though.. im planning on doing p90x after my bulk to get me cut up again so hopefully it is useful.. let us know what you think if you give it a shot

OL_75
02-04-2009, 12:56 PM
from what i hear its pretty much the same as crossfit.. just a watered down version of it though.. im planning on doing p90x after my bulk to get me cut up again so hopefully it is useful.. let us know what you think if you give it a shot

Yeah i will let y'all know how it works out if i try it.

J1n
02-04-2009, 01:06 PM
i tried the ab ripper x from px90. i used the youtube vids. it fckin destroys your abs.

Baseballer
02-04-2009, 03:41 PM
i tried the ab ripper x from px90. i used the youtube vids. it fckin destroys your abs.

Ya i dl'd it to see what it was like(no fbi) It-is-a-b!tch. haha. If you can get it definitely do it!

M-linebacker
02-04-2009, 04:01 PM
if you want to get leaner than try it out.

i think I'm gonna give it go in the spring to get my endurance up and cut off some winter bulk

Affliction88
02-04-2009, 04:08 PM
if you want to get leaner than try it out.

i think I'm gonna give it go in the spring to get my endurance up and cut off some winter bulk

i think thats a good idea as its exactly what im gonna do but be prepared to get hated on by the users for saying that you're gonna cut as an athlete.. everything that i've posted about getting cut has gotten the response "why are you cutting as an athlete?"

M-linebacker
02-04-2009, 04:10 PM
i think thats a good idea as its exactly what im gonna do but be prepared to get hated on by the users for saying that you're gonna cut as an athlete.. everything that i've posted about getting cut has gotten the response "why are you cutting as an athlete?"

haha, yea i thought about that when i posted.
thanks for the heads up