PDA

View Full Version : Went hunting this weekend

blizzrd47
12-15-2008, 04:04 PM
My dad shot his first hog and his first deer. It was awesome cuz he always used to sit with us so that we could shoot but this year we talked him into hunting on his own. I was sitting in my blind about 75 yrds from where he was and i saw a deer run out to my left and trott in his direction. I had a walkie-talkie and told him a deer was coming and 20 seconds later i heard him shoot. I was so excited i jumped out of my blind knocking it over in the process and ran to him to check it out. It was a nice doe and he was just as pumped as i was. Not sure about the weight of the hog or doe since we dont have a scale but they were respectable for being first kills.

V2kRider
12-15-2008, 06:32 PM
Tell your dad congrats from a fellow miscer. Nothing better than hunting with family and friends. At 6'4" 285 I'm not surprised you knocked the blind over getting out. I have no idea who they designed these things for. Weeman maybe? :-)

blizzrd47
12-15-2008, 09:41 PM
thanks man and it was cramped in the blind too becuase the only chair i had was one of those double chairs that fold out for camping. i imagined if it was seen by someone they would still be laughing.