PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Gaspari Nutrition Reps!

-Aaron-
12-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Anyone online? I gotz a question about Mitotropin.

Sorry to disappoint, no drama. :(

MBSowards
12-12-2008, 07:12 PM
I am not disappointed. I like random question threads.

Free Weight Friedel
12-12-2008, 07:12 PM
Spill da beanz brah!

_Smitty_
12-12-2008, 07:20 PM
u mad, aaron?

-Aaron-
12-12-2008, 07:20 PM
I am not disappointed. I like random question threads.

Spill da beanz brah!

Well, it's quite simple... I started taking Mitotropin today but one thing is troubling; my stomach hurts to the point where I feel nauseous after taking it. Any possible reason for this?

u mad, aaron?

Not mad, concerned.

MBSowards
12-12-2008, 07:23 PM
Well, it's quite simple... I started taking Mitotropin today but one thing is troubling; my stomach hurts to the point where I feel nauseous after taking it. Any possible reason for this?

Not mad, concerned.

It's in there kicking the asses of all the fat cells you have...

No but really that is as scientific as I can make my answer.

But seriously I have no idea, but when I think about I noticed slight stomach discomfort with my sample, but I ignored it til just now...

RatherBeLifting
12-12-2008, 07:24 PM

yes you can stack it with sizeon. :p

-Aaron-
12-12-2008, 07:24 PM
It's in there kicking the asses of all the fat cells you have...

No but really that is as scientific as I can make my answer.

But seriously I have no idea, but when I think about I noticed slight stomach discomfort with my sample, but I ignored it til just now...

Hmmm, the pain I'm experiencing is kind of like I'm close to passing out. :o

Free Weight Friedel
12-12-2008, 07:26 PM

Not mad, concerned.

When did you take the doses? How many caps per dose did you take?

How much water have you drank today?

_Smitty_

gas? (serious)

MBSowards

Are you accidentally taking the PM pill?

drxmn
12-12-2008, 07:27 PM
the what?

MBSowards
12-12-2008, 07:27 PM
the what?

You ignoring the :D bro?

BB2K
12-12-2008, 07:28 PM
This thread =

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e1dvSlvZLG8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e1dvSlvZLG8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

EricTheRed

drink more water and eat carbs :)

drxmn
You ignoring the :D bro?
I didnt know if you meant the PC pills (peak condition) or something :p

-Aaron-
12-12-2008, 07:29 PM
When did you take the doses? How many caps per dose did you take?

How much water have you drank today?

Morning then the following 8 hours later before meals. I took three the first and three the second as per the instructions.

As for water, I don't know... Maybe 3 gallons.

gas? (serious)

Might be... :o

Back Double Biceps18
12-12-2008, 07:30 PM

Yikes

Change in diet today or anything? Stressed?

-Aaron-
12-12-2008, 07:30 PM
drink more water and eat carbs :)

Bah, I had something like 300 today... :mad:

By the way, check PM in a minute.

Illadelphia
12-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Morning then the following 8 hours later before meals. I took three the first and three the second as per the instructions.

As for water, I don't know... Maybe 3 gallons.

Might be... :o

**** just got real!!!!

Seriously though, do you wear a diaper? I'd be pissing evry 5 secon.....

Sorry, i had to piss....

:D:p

-Aaron-
12-12-2008, 07:49 PM
**** just got real!!!!

Seriously though, do you wear a diaper? I'd be pissing evry 5 secon.....

Sorry, i had to piss....

:D:p

I piss a lot. :(

Illadelphia
12-12-2008, 07:52 PM
I piss a lot. :(

of people off?

Add on's ftw! :D

-Aaron-
12-12-2008, 07:53 PM
of people off?

Add on's ftw! :D

I lol'd a bit, it's true. :D

|ceman
12-12-2008, 08:12 PM

I'm not aware of any possible reason, nor did I experience this when I was on it. Sometimes I had a little heartburn, but I think this was more due to the appetite suppression kicking in and me getting busy with work and forgetting about a meal. As soon as I ate, it went away.

Maybe you're getting a cold/flu?

-Aaron-
12-12-2008, 08:15 PM
I'm not aware of any possible reason, nor did I experience this when I was on it. Sometimes I had a little heartburn, but I think this was more due to the appetite suppression kicking in and me getting busy with work and forgetting about a meal. As soon as I ate, it went away.

Just got over it... Pneumonia/bronchitis combination.

How vital is it to take before meals? I took my first dose, did some cardio, then ate.

Zachattack43
12-12-2008, 09:32 PM

no offense, but if you are calling us out in the supp misc, then its to cause drama and you know that. You know that you can pm us, but you chose to go that route.

I take my mito with food, end of story and end of thread.

|ceman
12-13-2008, 04:07 AM
Just got over it... Pneumonia/bronchitis combination.

How vital is it to take before meals? I took my first dose, did some cardio, then ate.

Taking it before meals allows some of the appetite suppression to kick in before you belly up to the table. Fat burning is not just about burning what you currently have, but preventing you from adding more to it. ;)

no offense, but if you are calling us out in the supp misc, then its to cause drama and you know that. You know that you can pm us, but you chose to go that route.

It's -Aaron- ..... he breathes out and causes drama, he can't help it. ;)

-Aaron-
12-13-2008, 05:00 AM

Don't give me that. The intent was to see if anyone was on to P.M. you, not to make it some sort of dramafest. Stop trying to portray me as the bad guy, I forgot to delete this before I went to bed. :rolleyes:

While we are on the subject though; I love how one of your reps took part of this thread but didn;t answer the question.

Taking it before meals allows some of the appetite suppression to kick in before you belly up to the table. Fat burning is not just about burning what you currently have, but preventing you from adding more to it. ;)

It's -Aaron- ..... he breathes out and causes drama, he can't help it. ;)

Thanks for the help, but the intent of this thread was not to cause drama but to get an answer for my problem.

The Solution
12-13-2008, 05:54 AM

Why the mad face ?

;)

MBSowards
12-13-2008, 06:43 AM
Don't give me that. The intent was to see if anyone was on to P.M. you, not to make it some sort of dramafest. Stop trying to portray me as the bad guy, I forgot to delete this before I went to bed. :rolleyes:

While we are on the subject though; I love how one of your reps took part of this thread but didn;t answer the question.

Thanks for the help, but the intent of this thread was not to cause drama but to get an answer for my problem.

lol @ bold

answer in italics.

Zachattack43
12-13-2008, 07:28 AM

I didnt, but I was simply informed you that your intentions were misleading and you know that you can pm us. I dont like drama, so thats that.

Well, thats his choice Aaron.

RatherBeLifting
12-13-2008, 07:28 AM

only person trying to cause drama in this thread is you.

RatherBeLifting
12-13-2008, 07:30 AM
I didnt, but I was simply informed you that your intentions were misleading and you know that you can pm us. I dont like drama, so thats that.

Well, thats his choice Aaron.

so if somebody has a question about a gaspari product that may in any way turn out to be negative it should be taken to PM? God forbid something negative be said about a gaspari product on a public forum.

Zachattack43
12-13-2008, 07:32 AM
only person trying to cause drama in this thread is you.

if you say so.

so if somebody has a question about a gaspari product that may in any way turn out to be negative it should be taken to PM? God forbid something negative be said about a gaspari product on a public forum.

That wasnt the point, whatever. Thread is over.

~~Aries~~
12-13-2008, 07:47 AM
I've never had this happen to me. However I only take 2 & 2 cause otherwise it's too much for me and I start to feel sick to my stomach. Perhaps cut back your dose and work your way up.

deserusan
12-13-2008, 07:49 AM

Aaron,

All four people from Gaspari Nutrition have open PM boxes that post here actively and three of us have e-mail addresses listed in our signatures. Some of us take a break from the forum every once in awhile, especially on Friday nights when there are better things to do. I don't mean to be a dick, but you really come off as an attention whore on here. This thread was not necessary. As for your problem, it's probably not Mitotropin but something you ate.

deserusan
12-13-2008, 07:51 AM

That is not the issue here. Aaron could be a bit more professional in his approach to seeking answers here. He's not some random forum member and should learn the concept of professional courtesy.

RatherBeLifting
12-13-2008, 07:55 AM
That is not the issue here. Aaron could be a bit more professional in his approach to seeking answers here. He's not some random forum member and should learn the concept of professional courtesy.

perhaps his question is one that somebody else also wanted answer. What if other people were having the same problem? Aaron never made a post in this thread that was negative in the slightest towards gaspari or their products. He seemed to be quite polite in this thread, and I fail to find any part of his post that would warrant a PM.

deserusan
12-13-2008, 08:01 AM
perhaps his question is one that somebody else also wanted answer. What if other people were having the same problem? Aaron never made a post in this thread that was negative in the slightest towards gaspari or their products. He seemed to be quite polite in this thread, and I fail to find any part of his post that would warrant a PM.

First off, aren't you the guy who posted some negative crap about me on another forum? I believe you said "Rich ****ed up when he hired Des" or something like that? Was that you?

Secondly, Aaron is an attention whore and this thread is not necessary just like 99% of the other threads in this section. I get at least 50PM's or e-mails per day regarding Mitotropin and they ALL get answered pretty much within 24 hours. No one else has had this problem after thousands of units have been sold. Women half his size taking a higher dose never did either.

What if, what if, what if. It still doesn't change the fact Aaron is an attention whore which is what I have a problem with, especially when he starts a thread regarding Gaspari.

40-Yard Dash_2
12-13-2008, 08:02 AM

This was his original question, right?

If so, I see nothing wrong with it, as not only is he asking for Gaspari's advice, but also other forum users as well.

VaughnTrue
12-13-2008, 08:05 AM
First off, aren't you the guy who posted some negative crap about me on another forum? I believe you said "Rich ****ed up when he hired Des" or something like that? Was that you?

Secondly, Aaron is an attention whore and this thread is not necessary just like 99% of the other threads in this section. I get at least 50PM's or e-mails per day regarding Mitotropin and they ALL get answered pretty much within 24 hours. No one else has had this problem after thousands of units have been sold. Women half his size taking a higher dose never did either.

What if, what if, what if. It still doesn't change the fact Aaron is an attention whore which is what I have a problem with, especially when he starts a thread regarding Gaspari.

did you get MY mito pm?(serious)

:D

deserusan
12-13-2008, 08:06 AM

If so, I see nothing wrong with it, as not only is he asking for Gaspari's advice, but also other forum users as well.

Why not ask the question like a normal person then? Does it require a "call out" thread?

RatherBeLifting
12-13-2008, 08:08 AM

yes I did, and the post is another reason why.

little lats
I had some pretty weird feelings when I started. I get a little weird feeling if I wait to long to eat. I have stomach spasms (no pain) that I usually don't get but it goes away about 2 hrs after my dose. If I choose to do this again, I will probably ramp up a little longer. Hopefully it was just something you ate.

40-Yard Dash_2
Why not ask the question like a normal person then? Does it require a "call out" thread?

If you follow the posts, it is obvious that the "call out" is not serious. Zach was the first Gaspari rep to overreact and step out of line.

deserusan
12-13-2008, 08:09 AM
yes I did, I and the post is another reason why.

English please?

40-Yard Dash_2
12-13-2008, 08:09 AM
I had some pretty weird feelings when I started. I get a little weird feeling if I wait to long to eat. I have stomach spasms (no pain) that I usually don't get but it goes away about 2 hrs after my dose. If I choose to do this again, I will probably ramp up a little longer. Hopefully it was just something you ate.

Take this **** to PM's

:confused:

deserusan
12-13-2008, 08:11 AM
If you follow the posts, it is obvious that the "call out" is not serious. Zach was the first Gaspari rep to overreact and step out of line.

This thread was not necessary period Art. None of us mind answering questions but creating an attention whoring thread and then asking a question four to five posts in just proves my point. This is another attention whoring endeavor.

_J-BONE_
12-13-2008, 08:13 AM

Yea we make call out threads all the time in the supp misc but many times they are simply joking around.

That's why the post usually has a disclaimer saying there is no drama, no real callout, etc.

It seems to be that a post made in a joking manner was taken in a context with already present bias towards Aaron. Obviously there is history between the two parties that was put into the interpretation.

RatherBeLifting
12-13-2008, 08:14 AM
English please?

I do not have the ability.

deserusan
12-13-2008, 08:15 AM
Yea we make call out threads all the time in the supp misc but many times they are simply joking around.

True. In this case someone is apparently having an "adverse reaction" to a supplement and feels the need to create a call out thread. This isn't joking around.

Peter LeDrew
12-13-2008, 08:15 AM
where the hell is this little attention whore when the spotlight is looking for him? lol

little lats
12-13-2008, 08:19 AM

Take this **** to PM's

:confused:

Umm.. What? I'm doing what you said... correct. Telling him my experience.?

40-Yard Dash_2
12-13-2008, 08:23 AM
Umm.. What? I'm doing what you said... correct. Telling him my experience.?

I know. ;)

little lats
12-13-2008, 08:26 AM
I know. ;)

I got it now. lol I'm staying out unless it goes back on topic.

RatherBeLifting
12-13-2008, 08:26 AM
True. In this case someone is apparently having an "adverse reaction" to a supplement and feels the need to create a call out thread.

and would it not be nice for it to be in the open in case it should happen to somebody else?

-Aaron-
12-13-2008, 09:01 AM
where the hell is this little attention whore when the spotlight is looking for him? lol

I swear, Pot.Kettle.Black. :rolleyes:

|ceman
12-13-2008, 09:31 AM
answer in italics.

Thank you for highlighting that. I think in all the ensuing drama, the real answer was lost in the shuffle.

And I think we all agree the thread title was misleading.

Illadelphia
12-13-2008, 09:51 AM
I personally don't believe that it was a "negative" callout. More of a jovial one, just seeing if anyone was around...

I am sorry the Gaspari guys took it negatively.

XF and Gaspari have always had a great relationship, and by all means we appreciate the great feedback on out products by your reps.

Pettyness shouldn't exist b/t two great companies, imho...

Now, let's all freebase some Prime :D

VaughnTrue
12-13-2008, 10:01 AM
gosh chuck...always the voice of reason.

sooooooo boring. :p

njmuscle66
12-13-2008, 10:13 AM
gosh chuck...always the voice of reason.

sooooooo boring. :p

yeah too bad I deleted it since I didn't feel like I added anything of value..........

But for those who didn't catch it I will summarize.
Anytime I see Calling out X...............I just percieve it "as look at this thread some drama is about to occur". Might not ALWAYS be the case around here but lately that is how it goes. So ask the question and you will get a response, but no need for call out threads, unless it is truly a "call out"

deserusan
12-13-2008, 10:16 AM
Anytime I see Calling out X...............I just percieve it "as look at this thread some drama is about to occur". Might not ALWAYS be the case around here but lately that is how it goes. So ask the question and you will get a response, but no need for call out threads, unless it is truly a "call out"

Me too.

getbustered
12-13-2008, 11:24 AM
I would think that if a "normal" member made the callout, that the Gaspari reps might have handled it differently, but if I were one of them, I would be pissed, too.

Once you sign up with a company, you lose the right to act certain ways and say certain things. Not only should it be professional courtesy, but it is actually forum rules. I think anybody who reads this particular forum and is at all familiar with the members here knows this wasn't a simple Q & A thread, it was meant to stir things up and get a little attention.

Either that, or that tricky PM function is still too confusing for some people? :confused:

|ceman
12-13-2008, 11:25 AM
I personally don't believe that it was a "negative" callout. More of a jovial one, just seeing if anyone was around...

I am sorry the Gaspari guys took it negatively.

XF and Gaspari have always had a great relationship, and by all means we appreciate the great feedback on out products by your reps.

Pettyness shouldn't exist b/t two great companies, imho...

Now, let's all freebase some Prime :D

No harm done, as far as I'm concerned. Yes, the thread title was a bit misleading, and my first reaction was to think that someone was upset with either Gaspari Nutrition or the Gaspari reps, but reading the first post I realized it was just in jest and he had an honest product question (which I did my best to answer).

I don't think it was intentional (to create drama). It's just indicative of the way people communicate sometimes, is all. Like if you watch two old Italian men talking, you'd swear they were arguing with the arms waving and strong tones in their voices, but in the end they're old friends. I kinda view -Aaron- that way - he talks kinda "loud". Sometimes he means it, sometimes he doesn't - it's just the way he is.

No hard feelings from me.

:cool:

-Aaron-
12-13-2008, 01:25 PM
No harm done, as far as I'm concerned. Yes, the thread title was a bit misleading, and my first reaction was to think that someone was upset with either Gaspari Nutrition or the Gaspari reps, but reading the first post I realized it was just in jest and he had an honest product question (which I did my best to answer).

I don't think it was intentional (to create drama). It's just indicative of the way people communicate sometimes, is all. Like if you watch two old Italian men talking, you'd swear they were arguing with the arms waving and strong tones in their voices, but in the end they're old friends. I kinda view -Aaron- that way - he talks kinda "loud". Sometimes he means it, sometimes he doesn't - it's just the way he is.

No hard feelings from me.

:cool:

I just want to reiterate, no harm was meant to be done to Gaspari and I have nothing but respect for them and their products. The sole purpose was to A) See if anyone else experienced my side effects and B) To see what Gaspari reps were on to talk with them, if any were on last night.

It's all good in the hood. :o

cervasa1977
12-13-2008, 01:31 PM
Like if you watch two old Italian men talking, you'd swear they were arguing with the arms waving and strong tones in their voices, but in the end they're old friends.

so what are you trying to say here,you don't like Italians!!!!!!!!

JK :D

little lats
12-15-2008, 12:58 PM
Aaron how you feeling? still taking mito?

-Aaron-
12-15-2008, 01:01 PM
Aaron how you feeling? still taking mito?

Yep, it must have been something I took w/ it or ate. I haven't had a problem since taking it by itself and not eating what I originally ate after I took it.

|ceman
12-15-2008, 01:07 PM
Yep, it must have been something I took w/ it or ate. I haven't had a problem since taking it by itself and not eating what I originally ate after I took it.

1/2 gallon of crisco can cause stomach pains, with or without mito, you know. ;)

-Aaron-
12-15-2008, 01:08 PM
1/2 gallon of crisco can cause stomach pains, with or without mito, you know. ;)

I didn't eat that, but I did eat a chicken breast that was in the fridge for a few days or longer. :D

little lats
12-15-2008, 01:08 PM

Good to hear. :D

-Aaron-
12-15-2008, 01:09 PM
Good to hear. :D

Thanks. :)

|ceman
12-15-2008, 01:09 PM
I didn't eat that, but I did eat a chicken breast that was in the fridge for a few days or longer. :D

Weak sauce.

Chicken breast doesn't even get good until it's been in the fridge for at least 7 days.

CTpump
12-15-2008, 01:10 PM

Maybe Midol PM you mean :D

-Aaron-
12-15-2008, 01:10 PM
Maybe Midol PM you mean :D

Go away.

|ceman
12-15-2008, 01:21 PM
Go away.

You haz a stalker? :D