PDA

View Full Version : One secret nobody knows about you....

BFIT
10-28-2008, 02:46 PM
Well, I will start...nobody knows that although I am a tough/independant woman(motorcycle riding, car enthusiast, MMA addict, etc etc)......I am a hopeless romantic and my favorite movie is "The Notebook"....I love happy endings.....LOL..don't tell anyone! shhh!

My favorite quote from the movie, "Now it's not going to be easy, It's going to be really hard. But we are going to have to work at this every day, but I want to do that....because I want you. All of you..forever!"

EnigmaPower
10-28-2008, 02:48 PM
Well, I will start...nobody knows that although I am a tough/independant woman......I am a hopeless romantic and my favorite movie is "The Notebook"....I love happy endings.....LOL..don't tell anyone! shhh!

Wouldn't be much of a secret if I said it now would it?

tryn2getstrong
10-28-2008, 02:48 PM
Hummm, I guess it would be that my "true calling" is to be an old world philosopher.

BFIT
10-28-2008, 02:49 PM
Wouldn't be much of a secret if I said it now would it?

LOl..that's the fun part of it..a secret you're willing to part with...it's just for fun.

EnigmaPower
10-28-2008, 02:52 PM
LOl..that's the fun part of it..a secret you're willing to part with...it's just for fun.

Don't have any secrets cause I'm a boring guy...wait a sec, that was a secret wasn't it?

LatinaLoca
10-28-2008, 02:58 PM
Well, I will start...nobody knows that although I am a tough/independant woman......I am a hopeless romantic and my favorite movie is "The Notebook"....I love happy endings.....LOL..don't tell anyone! shhh!

Music can make me cry

tryn2getstrong
10-28-2008, 02:58 PM
Music can make me cry

boobies can make me cry....wait, that's two

user18799886210
10-28-2008, 02:59 PM
I wish i was taller

sandy131
10-28-2008, 03:02 PM

LMFAO!! that is soo funny!! My secret is I LOVE to read classical novels and I LOVE poetry!!

LatinaLoca
10-28-2008, 03:03 PM

roflmfao omg Tomtom :D you are too cute!!!! I need that lol thanks :P

tryn2getstrong
10-28-2008, 03:04 PM
LMFAO!! that is soo funny!! My secret is I LOVE to read classical novels and I LOVE poetry!!

I aim to please

roflmfao omg Tomtom :D you are too cute!!!! I need you lol thanks :P

sorry, while you are stunning I'm e-taken... :eek:

sandy131
10-28-2008, 03:05 PM
I aim to please

awww miss u

tryn2getstrong
10-28-2008, 03:07 PM
awww miss u

how ya been sexy

LatinaLoca
10-28-2008, 03:07 PM
Don't have any secrets cause I'm a boring guy...wait a sec, that was a secret wasn't it?

Thats funny, I really thought you were a female since I could have sworn I saw you post in a "Females Only Please" thread. So much for that idea.

LatinaLoca
10-28-2008, 03:09 PM
I aim to please

Aww shucks!! :( Thats ok cause I'm taken IRL :D and happy about it. Now then if I could only get laid........

NOVA888
10-28-2008, 03:09 PM
That not only am I a muscle car enthusiast/coffee farmer/video-gamer/insect collector/rooster enthusiast, but I'm also a fashion doll collector with over 1500 gorgeous vinyl girls, mainly Barbie & Bratz.

Not really a secret, but I generally keep this on the DL because it shatters my image of being a rough & tumble chick. :P

EnigmaPower
10-28-2008, 03:10 PM
Thats funny, I really thought you were a female since I could have sworn I saw you post in a "Females Only Please" thread. So much for that idea.

I could be metro...you never know. In case anybody is interested, the vikings were accused of being "metro" so it really isn't that bad :D

Mindi912
10-28-2008, 03:10 PM
It wouldn't be a secret then would it.

tryn2getstrong
10-28-2008, 03:11 PM
Aww shucks!! :( Thats ok cause I'm taken IRL :D and happy about it. Now then if I could only get laid........

*whispering* I need to teach you to play along better...lol

TJ2000
10-28-2008, 03:11 PM
I have a keebler elf poster hanging above my bed and if friends come over I take it down and hide it.

Serious

tryn2getstrong
10-28-2008, 03:12 PM
That not only am I a muscle car enthusiast/coffee farmer/video-gamer/insect collector/rooster enthusiast, but I'm also a fashion doll collector with over 1500 gorgeous vinyl girls, mainly Barbie & Bratz.

Not really a secret, but I generally keep this on the DL because it shatters my image of being a rough & tumble chick. :P

You are one diverse chic

LatinaLoca
10-28-2008, 03:13 PM
I could be metro...you never know. In case anybody is interested, the vikings were accused of being "metro" so it really isn't that bad :D

and so the plot thickens....humm. *drags paper out and crosses out "female" and scribbles in "it" until further information appears" not that it really matters.

LatinaLoca
10-28-2008, 03:15 PM
*whispering* I need to teach you to play along better...lol

Oh pfft duh sorry. Umm I mean to to say...damn it! Drag out the oil and we'll see who gets to claim the e-status. I might just take her from you and run btw ;). There..is that better? :D

EnigmaPower
10-28-2008, 03:16 PM
and so the plot thickens....humm. *drags paper out and crosses out "female" and scribbles in "it" until further information appears" not that it really matters.

Hmmph....The correct title before it is Cousin :D

LatinaLoca
10-28-2008, 03:18 PM

Oh wow!! I never would've guessed that!! Guns, you forgot to mention the guns babe ;)

tryn2getstrong
10-28-2008, 03:21 PM
Oh pfft duh sorry. Umm I mean to to say...damn it! Drag out the oil and we'll see who gets to claim the e-status. I might just take her from you and run btw ;). There..is that better? :D

*gets out video camera* much better...lmao

LatinaLoca
10-28-2008, 03:25 PM
*gets out video camera* much better...lmao

So glad I could help entertain ;). Now then where did muh whipped cream go? Ohhhhh Roxieeeeeeeee *blows kisses*

TJ2000
10-28-2008, 04:28 PM
I listen to METAL ROARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christian metal though a few guys know I do

bambifox
10-28-2008, 05:44 PM
I love watermelon:D

wait...wut?:eek:

NOVA888
10-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Oh wow!! I never would've guessed that!! Guns, you forgot to mention the guns babe ;)

I certainly did, thank you! :)

azaing
10-28-2008, 08:06 PM
even though i am suppose to be dieting i have chocolate hidden in my desk at work, when i am stressed i eat it only then i swear

fusionchick
10-28-2008, 08:16 PM
Sylvan learning center commercials make me cry every time

JAWS22
10-28-2008, 09:21 PM
I cry when dramatic murders of innocent people happen in movies :(

EnigmaPower
10-28-2008, 09:25 PM
Cujo was the most scary and disturbing movie I ever saw.

lorenzofan
10-28-2008, 09:32 PM
I have a rough exterior, people see me as an *******. I cloak my self with sarcasm, witty one-liners, and portray myself as disconnected with emotions (such as love) ... many times appearing cold to those around me, and those I care most about ... like 2 personalities ... one in private, and one in public... sometimes one bleeding into the other. I've studied marital arts for years, part of me feels dangerous, while another is rational and dismisses violence solely for defense, I can be nice to any motorcyclist, but once I'm on a race track and my shield is down, even my closest friend is the person keeping me from a faster lap time .... inside I have a lot of feelings and emotions, I'm a sucker for some chick flicks, one of my favorite films is pride and prejudice ... yes, some see it as cheesy .... but I see myself as the protagonist in that film (minus the wealth and good looks) ... misunderstood and missing someone to love. Almost no one knows I write poetry, that I draw, that I've composed songs ... I've had great poems written in highschool that didn't get read for about 10 years (even by you). I have many more poems now, that I feel will lie unread again. That is my greatest secret, that at almost all times, I am not myself, yet in some ways I am ...

JAWS22
10-28-2008, 09:42 PM
I have a rough exterior, people see me as an *******. I cloak my self with sarcasm, witty one-liners, and portray myself as disconnected with emotions (such as love) ... many times appearing cold to those around me, and those I care most about ... like 2 personalities ... one in private, and one in public... sometimes one bleeding into the other. I've studied marital arts for years, part of me feels dangerous, while another is rational and dismisses violence solely for defense, I can be nice to any motorcyclist, but once I'm on a race track and my shield is down, even my closest friend is the person keeping me from a faster lap time .... inside I have a lot of feelings and emotions, I'm a sucker for some chick flicks, one of my favorite films is pride and prejudice ... yes, some see it as cheesy .... but I see myself as the protagonist in that film (minus the wealth and good looks) ... misunderstood and missing someone to love. Almost no one knows I write poetry, that I draw, that I've composed songs ... I've had great poems written in highschool that didn't get read for about 10 years (even by you). I have many more poems now, that I feel will lie unread again. That is my greatest secret, that at almost all times, I am not myself, yet in some ways I am ...

..... I am just like you... [tears]. I put up a defense barrier because of what happened when I was a child... now I cant put it down :(

(hugs Lorenzofan)

martina92685
10-28-2008, 10:01 PM
I wish i was taller

In the same ballpark, I finally accepted my height around the age of 21 (I reached full height in the 7th grade :(). And even now, I am still self-conscious about it at times.

KevinSorbo
10-28-2008, 10:34 PM
In the same ballpark, I finally accepted my height around the age of 21 (I reached full height in the 7th grade :(). And even now, I am still self-conscious about it at times.

youre 6'2...you want to be taller?

JAWS22
10-28-2008, 10:37 PM
Dood **** being taller than 6'2. I mean hell unless you wanna be Dunkonu status and dunk on people sure (I can dunk from a stand still HAHA) but to be tall you gotta have the weight too or you will look lanky.

Amanda76
10-28-2008, 11:05 PM
I dipped copenhagen for 11 years (quit when I was 26). That's not quite a secret, but it's not anything most people would expect from me. :D

Jmh80
10-28-2008, 11:10 PM
Not a lot of people in real life know I'm a virgin. Like less than 5.

I also like to ask hair advice from teh FemMisc.

Amanda76
10-28-2008, 11:17 PM

We aren't real people to you? :mad: *thinking of bad hair advice to pass off as good*

:D

kimm4
10-28-2008, 11:26 PM
When I was much younger I would jump in all the best body contests I could find for extra money.

My favorite movie is Brokeback Mountain. (I cried like a baby...)

Rozlyn
10-28-2008, 11:41 PM

I think she means she's finally accepted her height, and wanted to be shorter for a long time.

JAWS22
10-29-2008, 12:45 AM
I dipped copenhagen for 11 years (quit when I was 26). That's not quite a secret, but it's not anything most people would expect from me. :D

..... you dipped at 15? Seriously thats straight up nasty lol.

XCONKILLER
10-29-2008, 06:39 AM
I love watermelon:D

wait...wut?:eek:

And kool-aid, fried chicken, and your boyfriend drives a Cadillac. Nevermind, I'm not at all serious, but you said watermelon.

XCONKILLER
10-29-2008, 06:43 AM
I'm a sexual deviant, no one knows.

Amanda76
10-29-2008, 07:08 AM
..... you dipped at 15? Seriously thats straight up nasty lol.

Yup...started as a dare. I was too "ladylike" to spit (but not to dip? LOL), but somehow ended up with all the buzz and none of the nausea. Unfortunately, I liked it quite a bit.

I probably spent 5 years wanting to quit because it IS "straight up nasty," but couldn't bring myself to do it. :o

jugglingfreak
10-29-2008, 07:24 AM
"Well, it?s no secret that the best thing about a secret is secretly telling someone your secret thereby secretly adding another secret to their secret collection of secrets? secretly."

Seriously, I choke-up every time I listen to this song:

Is_hpHzEMiE

tryn2getstrong
10-29-2008, 09:13 AM

I reached full height in 7th grade too...the only problem is I'm a 5'8" male, there went my NBA career

vegasgrl
10-29-2008, 08:01 PM
I get very shy & nervous when a guy I find attractive talks to me . Sweaty palms. Pathetic. But you probably couldn't never tell judging by the outside.

NOVA888
10-29-2008, 08:19 PM

Ooops, there goes another secret. I do love older men, but I also sometimes lust for young guys/innocent virgins. I could NEVER be a high-school teacher, never!

Jaw-Knee
10-29-2008, 08:23 PM
Ooops, there goes another secret. I do love older men, but I also sometimes lust for young guys/innocent virgins. I could NEVER be a high-school teacher, never!
Hmmmm... Visit Hilo often? :D

Myshell87
10-29-2008, 08:26 PM
[QUOTE=lorenzofan;238215521]one of my favorite films is pride and prejudice ... yes, some see it as cheesy ....[QUOTE]

ive seen the the bollywood version of this movie like 20 times (bride & prejudice).

"no life, without wife" haha. im so lame (theres another secret for you).

NOVA888
10-29-2008, 08:30 PM
Hmmmm... Visit Hilo often? :D

Oh dear, are you really 19? I mean like a 'real' teenager? I suppose I've been watching too many Larry Clark films. *sigh*

Jaw-Knee
10-29-2008, 08:59 PM
Oh dear, are you really 19? I mean like a 'real' teenager? I suppose I've been watching too many Larry Clark films. *sigh*
But... But you said "young guys." :(

JAWS22
10-29-2008, 09:06 PM
Yup...started as a dare. I was too "ladylike" to spit (but not to dip? LOL), but somehow ended up with all the buzz and none of the nausea. Unfortunately, I liked it quite a bit.

I probably spent 5 years wanting to quit because it IS "straight up nasty," but couldn't bring myself to do it. :o

I mean if thats what you like to do its what you like to do Im not judging you and sayind YOU are nasty, but its a nasty habit for anyone. But its like seeing a man wearing lip stick, carrying a make up kit, sure theres nothing "wrong" with it, but the messege it is sending is not one that you would want lol.

Amanda76
10-29-2008, 09:21 PM
I mean if thats what you like to do its what you like to do Im not judging you and sayind YOU are nasty, but its a nasty habit for anyone. But its like seeing a man wearing lip stick, carrying a make up kit, sure theres nothing "wrong" with it, but the messege it is sending is not one that you would want lol.

LOL I agree...

NOVA888
10-29-2008, 09:55 PM
But... But you said "young guys." :(

You get me wrong, I didn't mean that in a bad way. 'Teen' is awesome, as long as it's the legal kind. :D

Jaw-Knee
10-29-2008, 10:01 PM
You get me wrong, I didn't mean that in a bad way. 'Teen' is awesome, as long as it's the legal kind. :D
So there's still hope? :D lulz

ejthegreat
10-29-2008, 10:53 PM
Well, I will start...nobody knows that although I am a tough/independant woman(motorcycle riding, car enthusiast, MMA addict, etc etc)......I am a hopeless romantic and my favorite movie is "The Notebook"....I love happy endings.....LOL..don't tell anyone! shhh!

My favorite quote from the movie, "Now it's not going to be easy, It's going to be really hard. But we are going to have to work at this every day, but I want to do that....because I want you. All of you..forever!"

Well, I own The Notebook (its sitting in my DVD collection right between Band of Brothers and Apocalypse Now). My ex bought it, but I kept it once she was gone and dont plan to pitch it.

So... I guess that covers one of many of my secrets ;)

corzzx
10-30-2008, 02:57 AM
What is it with this Notebook obsession everyone has, I didn't see anything special about that movie...

Jaw-Knee
10-30-2008, 03:29 AM
What is it with this Notebook obsession everyone has, I didn't see anything special about that movie...
Watched it for the first time last night. That movie is awesome.

NOVA888
10-30-2008, 12:50 PM
So there's still hope? :D lulz

To quote one of my favorite films.....

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things..."
--The Shawshank Redemption

*dwest*
10-30-2008, 12:55 PM
I am circumcised.

Jaw-Knee
10-30-2008, 03:37 PM

You women and your mind games. :p

Anyway, secrets... I cried my eyes out when Friday got shot in Robinson Crusoe (the Pierce Brosnan one). That scene always gets me.

Tikibeast
10-30-2008, 03:58 PM

Never took you as a gamer girl...the rest I can see.

Me? Nothing to give what you see is what you get, most of my fellow fem misc posters know me and know I don't really keep secrets. Those that know me in RL know far less than my fellow fem miscers.

Tikibeast
10-30-2008, 03:59 PM

The movie is AMAZING...haven't found anything else that puts me to sleep faster.

Tikibeast
10-30-2008, 04:12 PM

I've lost all respect for you bro...you never ask for hair advice online, it never works out like it's supposed to and you're stuck with crappy hair.

Excuses...you couldn't stop because it's the Texan thing to do.

I get very shy & nervous when a guy I find attractive talks to me . Sweaty palms. Pathetic. But you probably couldn't never tell judging by the outside.

Lol aww...I do the same whenever I talk to an attractive woman. That and I end up freezing up like a deer in headlights or babbling like an idiot.

jsmircich
10-30-2008, 04:56 PM
I love watching the PBR (there are actually more fans in MA than I thought :)) and reading historical romance novels (all my 'intellectual' books are in the living room, all my 'beach' books in the bedroom closet.)

EnigmaPower
10-30-2008, 04:59 PM
babbling like an idiot.

Since I'm in a good mood (and on Vicodin), I'll let that pass :)

NOVA888
10-30-2008, 05:10 PM
The movie is AMAZING...haven't found anything else that puts me to sleep faster.

So you're recommending this as a cure for insomnia? I've been having a few restless night's lately and counting sheep ain't cutting it. Maybe this might help. :D

Tikibeast
10-30-2008, 05:14 PM
Since I'm in a good mood (and on Vicodin), I'll let that pass :)

Let it pass or don't, doesn't bother me either way. Personally I'm not a fan of the white haze though, I'm not as sharp as I normally am when I'm on it and you can't really drink on it without ****ing your stomach up.

So you're recommending this as a cure for insomnia? I've been having a few restless night's lately and counting sheep ain't cutting it. Maybe this might help. :D

Well that or I'm sure I could be of assistance;) I give a mean foot and calf massage.

sandy131
10-30-2008, 05:22 PM

Repped one of the best movies ;)

NOVA888
10-30-2008, 05:28 PM
Well that or I'm sure I could be of assistance;) I give a mean foot and calf massage.

Hmm, but I don't know if this would actually be sleep inducing.

Tikibeast
10-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Repped one of the best movies ;)

Hey long time no see, how's school?

Hmm, but I don't know if this would actually be sleep inducing.

Hmm, I don't know then, personally I find massages very relaxing;)

sandy131
10-30-2008, 05:42 PM
Hey long time no see, how's school?

Hmm, I don't know then, personally I find massages very relaxing;)

Hello :) School is good have had all week off this week :) so glad I switched professions!! how r u Tiki??

Tikibeast
10-30-2008, 05:44 PM
Hello :) School is good have had all week off this week :) so glad I switched professions!! how r u Tiki??

Between the breakup (while still living with the skank ex) and the city eliminating my position...I'm ****ing awesome. I'm alright hon, just tired, frustrated, looking for a new job, and looking for a new place.

sandy131
10-30-2008, 05:46 PM
Between the breakup (while still living with the skank ex) and the city eliminating my position...I'm ****ing awesome. I'm alright hon, just tired, frustrated, looking for a new job, and looking for a new place.

awww sorry to hear that!! that really sucks!! any luck on either yet??

Tikibeast
10-30-2008, 05:51 PM
awww sorry to hear that!! that really sucks!! any luck on either yet??

Well I found a semi decent place but I can't afford it until I find a new job, I've been interviewing pretty much weekly with the county here but every interview seems to lead to another interview with a different dept. or div.

Jmh80
10-30-2008, 08:16 PM
I've lost all respect for you bro...you never ask for hair advice online, it never works out like it's supposed to and you're stuck with crappy hair.

No way brosef. First off - I went into it with the attitude that Amanda recommend I exude, that is "I'm good looking and I can make whatever hair work".

Secondly - the wimmenz here loved the short, spiked hair after I got it cut. Same goes for real life. The reactions I've gotten have been fairly positive in real life, but REALLY positive on Facebook.

Jmh80
10-30-2008, 08:17 PM

Eh - dunno if I'm innocent. Inexperienced - yes.

EnigmaPower
10-30-2008, 08:34 PM
Ooops, there goes another secret. I do love older men,Hey...not only am I 5'7" but I am older.

I'll leave the light on for you :D

Tikibeast
10-30-2008, 11:33 PM
No way brosef. First off - I went into it with the attitude that Amanda recommend I exude, that is "I'm good looking and I can make whatever hair work".

Secondly - the wimmenz here loved the short, spiked hair after I got it cut. Same goes for real life. The reactions I've gotten have been fairly positive in real life, but REALLY positive on Facebook.

I had long hair for years but I still with the buzzed down bald to barely there look now...easier to maintain and employers seem to prefer it.

Hey...not only am I 5'7" but I am older.

I'll leave the light on for you :D

Lol I don't remember her saying short was a plus, otherwise I would've been booking a plane ticket;)

Ancient Olympia
10-31-2008, 12:51 AM

Marry Me

NOVA888
10-31-2008, 02:44 AM
Eh - dunno if I'm innocent. Inexperienced - yes.

I'll have to send you the written test! :P

NOVA888
10-31-2008, 02:45 AM
Lol I don't remember her saying short was a plus, otherwise I would've been booking a plane ticket;)

I actually did mention this in another thread. ;)

BFIT
10-31-2008, 07:35 AM
Marry Me

Awww....how sweet! Thanks!

KennyK
10-31-2008, 07:59 AM
I'm Batman

Tikibeast
10-31-2008, 08:34 AM
I actually did mention this in another thread. ;)

Oh really? Hows December on the island?;)

I'm Batman

The Incredible Hulk lives in my pants...(it's 7am, it's funny to me.)

KennyK
10-31-2008, 08:56 AM
Oh really? Hows December on the island?;)

The Incredible Hulk lives in my pants...(it's 7am, it's funny to me.)

it's 9 am here

so let me tell you from the future

it doesn't get any funnier

L.A. Lawl

Tikibeast
10-31-2008, 09:00 AM
it's 9 am here

L.A. Lawl

Odd you should ask, can I interest you in some soylet green? It's all the rage in my time.

KennyK
10-31-2008, 09:02 AM
Odd you should ask, can I interest you in some soylet green? It's all the rage in my time.

i heard it's made of Peep Holes

user18799886210
10-31-2008, 09:05 AM
it's 9 am here

L.A. Lawl

Have the robots taken over and killed all the humans in your time? Is there no more cruelty to elephants?

KennyK
10-31-2008, 09:11 AM
Have the robots taken over and killed all the humans in your time? Is there no more cruelty to elephants?

1) No

2) It's actually up 25% since poachers adopted the Sigma 6 Methodology

Tikibeast
10-31-2008, 09:12 AM
i heard it's made of Peep Holes

This is vicious rumor spread by the Bellyeaters (otter people)

Robots have taken over the porn and prostitution industry and elephants are now extinct after somebody started a rumor online that they were voting for Obama.

user18799886210
10-31-2008, 09:13 AM
1) No

2) It's actually up 25% since poachers adopted the Sigma 6 Methodology

Shame, I was looking forward to the day when only 2 types of dances existed...

The robot
Robo boogie

I must admit i'm feeling a bit sick to my stomach after you mentioned Sigma 6. This will be the end of Corporate America!

Tikibeast
10-31-2008, 09:15 AM
Alright I'm slow today I thought I was from the future...7am...9am...I can't tell time.

user18799886210
10-31-2008, 09:17 AM
Alright I'm slow today I thought I was from the future...7am...9am...I can't tell time.

The beer beckons!

KennyK
10-31-2008, 09:18 AM
Shame, I was looking forward to the day when only 2 types of dances existed...

The robot
Robo boogie

I must admit i'm feeling a bit sick to my stomach after you mentioned Sigma 6. This will be the end of Corporate America!

The robots learned to live with us humans

a little understanding made thing better

Tikibeast
10-31-2008, 09:19 AM
The beer beckons!

It does, it really does...I wanted to get some drinking in before the party tonight since it's a sober party:(

user18799886210
10-31-2008, 09:20 AM
The robots learned to live with us humans

a little understanding made thing better

SILENCE...

kill them

Bianary solo..0000001 00000001

KennyK
10-31-2008, 09:20 AM
It does, it really does...I wanted to get some drinking in before the party tonight since it's a sober party:(

why would you go to a sober party?

Do they have those?

KennyK
10-31-2008, 09:21 AM
SILENCE...

kill them

c'mon sucker

lick my battery!

Tikibeast
10-31-2008, 09:22 AM
SILENCE...

kill them

ROFL

why would you go to a sober party?

Do they have those?

A cute girl and her roommate asked me...

KennyK
10-31-2008, 09:24 AM
ROFL

A cute girl and her roommate asked me...

i see

i see

mathematically, what are the chances of you getting some action

are we talking Obama presidency or a Cowboys superbowl victory

user18799886210
10-31-2008, 09:25 AM

I'm confused...Sober party? Are the attendees all from an aa group?

c'mon sucker

lick my battery!

classic...

Tikibeast
10-31-2008, 09:31 AM
i see

i see

mathematically, what are the chances of you getting some action

are we talking Obama presidency or a Cowboys superbowl victory

:(Cowboys superbowl victory.

I'm confused...Sober party? Are the attendees all from an aa group?

classic...

Good Christian bunch...you know, the you don't need to drink to have a good time bunch.

user18799886210
10-31-2008, 09:42 AM
:(Cowboys superbowl victory.

Good Christian bunch...you know, the you don't need to drink to have a good time bunch.

makes sense....byob...just saying.

Tikibeast
10-31-2008, 09:45 AM
makes sense....byob...just saying.

Nah I'd get blasted when I get home but I have an early appt with the vet tomorrow and I need to go see a place I'm looking at and I don't want to reek of beer.

zombieang
10-31-2008, 04:47 PM
LOL terrible bad secret

I often wonder what's it like to have a penor? LOL LOL

*embarrassed*

Tikibeast
10-31-2008, 07:16 PM
LOL terrible bad secret

*embarrassed*

Many women seem to. Don't be embarrassed.

JAWS22
10-31-2008, 08:31 PM
Bad things happen at drunkard hootnannys.

martina92685
10-31-2008, 10:09 PM

Oh God no. I was saying that we both have height issues.

I reached full height in 7th grade too...the only problem is I'm a 5'8" male, there went my NBA career

Well I wish people would stop asking me about my WNBA career and when I am going to start up.

LOL terrible bad secret

*embarrassed*

Um...I have thought about that. I think both sexes think about having each other's ...stuff.

demike
11-01-2008, 07:26 AM
LOL terrible bad secret

*embarrassed*

Um...I have thought about that. I think both sexes think about having each other's ...stuff.

A nice set of breasts would be awesome...I would probably never leave the house...............wut? ;)

BIEN_DIESEL
11-01-2008, 08:44 AM

hawaiian barbie girl in a hawiian barbie world, lalalalala

BIEN_DIESEL
11-01-2008, 08:46 AM
i secretly have kids with bfit and demetria

Inthegrass
11-01-2008, 10:25 AM
Music can make me cry

Heck, just about anything can make me cry.

Do women like that in a man? lol

Tikibeast
11-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Heck, just about anything can make me cry.

Do women like that in a man? lol

Just put it in the blender dude....nice. I got a good chuckle out of that one.

BFIT
11-01-2008, 11:02 AM

LOL...I didn't know...how many do we have?

NOVA888
11-01-2008, 12:38 PM

Shhh, I didn't want that getting out! And btw, you're 2 weeks late on your child support payments! :P

BIEN_DIESEL
11-01-2008, 02:18 PM
LOL...I didn't know...how many do we have?

twins

BIEN_DIESEL
11-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Shhh, I didn't want that getting out! And btw, you're 2 weeks late on your child support payments! :P

sorry babe, i was saving money to get u a bigger house so i can knock u up more, remember that show on the discovery channels? the asian guy with thaat white girl that have 8 kids? im trying for 10 :)

Tikibeast
11-01-2008, 02:39 PM

**** cheating on me already? Damn hon I'm gonna have to rethink that rock I was eyeballing;)

JAWS22
11-01-2008, 03:00 PM
I secretly hate my stricken infatuational scar.

BIEN_DIESEL
11-01-2008, 04:36 PM
**** cheating on me already? Damn hon I'm gonna have to rethink that rock I was eyeballing;)

TAKES the rock he was eyeing and place it on the ground and kicks it hard, guess where it hit? his eyeballs :)

Tikibeast
11-02-2008, 01:40 AM
TAKES the rock he was eyeing and place it on the ground and kicks it hard, guess where it hit? his eyeballs :)

Uh huh...*laughs at scooter and his attempts to show off and sets his schoolyard ass to ignore*

BIEN_DIESEL
11-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Ur Mad Ur 5'6, Trying To Stand Up To A 5'9 Girl?

NOVA888
11-02-2008, 03:21 PM
Uh oh-- the women run for the hills once the guys start brawling! I'm outtie! ;)

EnigmaPower
11-02-2008, 04:55 PM
Uh oh-- the women run for the hills once the guys start brawling! I'm outtie! ;)

While those guys fight I'll take advantage and sneak away with you...

JAWS22
11-02-2008, 09:43 PM
While those guys fight I'll take advantage and sneak away with you...

I'll put a bolt through your knees and take her away from you, and run off into the cave that leads to the other side of the Island, and 20 years later she will have bore my children.

wide lats
11-03-2008, 03:02 AM
Nobody here knows that i never wear any kind of *********.

EnigmaPower
11-03-2008, 07:13 AM
I'll put a bolt through your knees and take her away from you, and run off into the cave that leads to the other side of the Island, and 20 years later she will have bore my children.

Bore as in bored? I can believe that :D

BIEN_DIESEL
11-03-2008, 10:37 AM

flexes muscles for u to come back to baby daddy

Jmh80
11-03-2008, 07:37 PM
I'll have to send you the written test! :P

Answer: http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5746/1102081921gt0.png (http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1102081921gt0.png)

LatinaLoca
11-03-2008, 09:22 PM
A nice set of breasts would be awesome...I would probably never leave the house...............wut? ;)

I bet you wear yer mamas heels and her Sunday dresses *pinches cheek* and her fluffy pink boa. Ain't yew a cutie :D

*dwest*
11-04-2008, 06:41 AM
Answer: http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5746/1102081921gt0.png (http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1102081921gt0.png)

Is your name Seth?

Tikibeast
11-04-2008, 08:58 AM
Is your name Seth?

*grabs popcorn and waits to see where this one will go*

*dwest*
11-04-2008, 09:00 AM
*grabs popcorn and waits to see where this one will go*

I think I saw him in an advertisement.

Tikibeast
11-04-2008, 09:03 AM
I think I saw him in an advertisement.

Are we talking Hanes ad or Public Service Announcement?

*dwest*
11-04-2008, 09:03 AM

Anal lube

Tikibeast
11-04-2008, 09:07 AM
Anal lube

Ah...somewhere in between.

*dwest*
11-04-2008, 09:07 AM

I think he's this guy.

http://www.nutrex.com/realpeopleseth.html

Tikibeast
11-04-2008, 09:09 AM
I think he's this guy.

http://www.nutrex.com/realpeopleseth.html

Could be but that guy has better vascularity...then again that was probably cheap pump or sugar/sodium.

Jmh80
11-04-2008, 03:23 PM
Is your name Seth?

Nope. J-Rod