PDA

View Full Version : I'm a little upset right now *I got negged*

Big_Spaz
09-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Ok, here's the deal. I'm a pretty quiet guy on here. I don't start fights, I don't get involved in them, etc. I just try to answer questions and help people out with the sport that I love (Weightlifting). I love to represent Ergopharm and answer any questions that users may have.

Well I enjoy professional wrestling so I read that section quite a bit. Last month there was a thread in there about a wrestler named Matt Morgan. I said I personally thought the guy was boring and I didn't enjoy him as a performer. Well this guy negged me for saying that.

Now I've been a member here for what ... 8 years? Something like that. And this one bothered me. I mean it was my opinion and that's all.

I just thought it was classless and it hurt me personally. I know it's not a big deal, but it still ticks me off.

Does this stuff bother you guys as well or am I just being a huge pu$$y here? I mean if I'm being a pu$$y just tell me, I can take it :D

And thanks for listening to my rant!

-Spaz

dbthorp
09-12-2008, 10:04 AM
you still have way more rep power than most. doesnt look like it hurt too bad.

ChristmasFnatic
09-12-2008, 10:05 AM
Its ok to feel that way, its human nature to be offended esp. if we think its not justified. Who was this guy? And yes, there are lots of crazy people like that in the misc. section... even here! I got negged twice for giving my opinion!

user27629377
09-12-2008, 10:05 AM
People do that sometimes, don't worry too much about it. In the grand scheme of things, what does it mean to lose one of your 1,816 rep points? Nothing.

TinyMan
09-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Drink some protein, emo boy :D;)

~~Aries~~
09-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Yep you're being a pu$$y :D

I wouldn't worry about it. Reps may come and go, but one thing in this world remains constant.........people are a$$holes ;)

dtrain13
09-12-2008, 10:13 AM
Don't worry about it. I've gotten a little pissed about one neg and that was because I had no idea what it was for. Some of this **** people type in the comment area can be childish and generally dumb but whatever.

Zachattack43
09-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Ok, here's the deal. I'm a pretty quiet guy on here. I don't start fights, I don't get involved in them, etc. I just try to answer questions and help people out with the sport that I love (Weightlifting). I love to represent Ergopharm and answer any questions that users may have.

Well I enjoy professional wrestling so I read that section quite a bit. Last month there was a thread in there about a wrestler named Matt Morgan. I said I personally thought the guy was boring and I didn't enjoy him as a performer. Well this guy negged me for saying that.

Now I've been a member here for what ... 8 years? Something like that. And this one bothered me. I mean it was my opinion and that's all.

I just thought it was classless and it hurt me personally. I know it's not a big deal, but it still ticks me off.

Does this stuff bother you guys as well or am I just being a huge pu$$y here? I mean if I'm being a pu$$y just tell me, I can take it :D

-Spaz

Ive gotten pissed off for a neg before, even called the person out, but they ignored me. Its no biggie and it sounds like that guy popped your neg cherry:D

aCCel
09-12-2008, 10:16 AM
wow u get negged? omg!? .... I've still failed to see the point of reps other than being red which indicates you're an troll etc

TinyMan
Ive gotten pissed off for a neg before, even called the person out, but they ignored me. Its no biggie and it sounds like that guy popped your neg cherry:D

I can still remember the thread I first got negged in... circus_<something>. It's like a first love, but nothing good comes of it. Wait, how is that any different?

dbthorp
strong power ITT

bongd
09-12-2008, 10:17 AM
Don't be a pussy. There are a lot of idiots on the site. And it sounds like an idiot negged you. If you let that bother you, it just shows what kind of weak character you have.

If I were you, I'd preoccupy my mind with greater concerns than neg reps at bb.com.

timdull2
09-12-2008, 10:17 AM
Yep you're being a pu$$y :D

I wouldn't worry about it. Reps may come and go, but one thing in this world remains constant.........people are a$$holes ;)
You rang???

Just kidding. You're a good guy and a good rep, Spaz. I wouldn't take it to heart. I could personally care less what my rep points are or why they even exist. It's the quality of the post on a continued basis, not the history, the defines us. When we log off, we are still who we are, despite any e-alter-egos. (That's a big word, kinda...!)

If it helps, I'll rep ya to make up for some of your losses. That's right...an AX rep is about to positively rep an Ergo rep. The world is a cheery place today!! :p :p :p

Big_Spaz
09-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Thanks everyone I appreciate the comments.

I know it's not a big deal, and I should let it go. But it still just bothers me. I take things like that very personal, and it's especially damaging when you feel like your a honest member of the bb.com community.

But your right, some people are @ssholes.

I won't name the guy on here unless it continues.

-Spaz

Illadelphia
09-12-2008, 10:20 AM

-Spaz

Who negged you :mad:

dtrain13
09-12-2008, 10:22 AM

LOL...I called the dude out as well and never got an answer and also got beat about the head with "stop crying about teh greenz" blah blah blah even though it had nothing to do with teh 2 rep points I lost. :D

Bobaroo
09-12-2008, 10:23 AM
:(

NRC unite? lol

dtrain13
09-12-2008, 10:24 AM
I can still remember the thread I first got negged in... circus_<something>. It's like a first love, but nothing good comes of it. Wait, how is that any different?

LOL I still remember the first three positive reps I got (for the same post) 40-yard-dash, Stuntdawg and Estopell. LMAO :D I

riseboi
09-12-2008, 10:24 AM
As stated already, don't sweat it. Idiots abound on this forum, and believe me, this includes moderators and members equally.

bigla2004
09-12-2008, 10:26 AM
repped.

TinyMan
09-12-2008, 10:27 AM
LOL I still remember the first three positive reps I got (for the same post) 40-yard-dash, Stuntdawg and Estopell. LMAO :D I

Wow, I have no idea who did the first rep to me. I can remember the first person who ever really helped me (SwedishSteel)... goes to show how much impression a bit of effort can produce ;).

OK now I'm just getting off topic again. Back to Spaz crying :D. You'll recover big guy.

Illadelphia
09-12-2008, 10:35 AM

-Aaron-
09-12-2008, 10:37 AM
If I cared about reps and negs, I would be upset. What's funny is, I got negged recently because I have a little loose skin from my 160+ weight loss and I was negged and insulted because of it.

I just laughed and went on my merry way... However, to quote most in this thread that a lot of ass-holes visit this site, ignore 'em.

psych
09-12-2008, 10:40 AM
the only negs that piss me off are the idiotic/racist negs other than that they can all kiss my behind

dont let it get to you dude

you kick ass

bongd
09-12-2008, 10:42 AM
Again, just remember the fact that it was an idiot on a website chaulk full of idiots who "negged you" because of your opinion regarding another, poorly entertaining and boring idiot. Does it REALLY matter?? It shouldn't have even crossed your mind and irritated you, unless perhaps it made thousands of rep points go away. :cool:

Mr. Aries
09-12-2008, 10:44 AM

my right index. :mad: WHAT!!

naturalguy
09-12-2008, 10:45 AM
I just gave you some greens

ObedEdom
09-12-2008, 10:48 AM

yeah Spaz, your a good dude

wanna PM me who negged you (for informational purposes only)

TinyMan
09-12-2008, 10:48 AM
He's gotten quite a bit. The guy has jumped 60 points so far :p

SwolenONE
09-12-2008, 10:53 AM

-Spaz

I LOVE TNA and find "the BluePrint" Matt Morgan to be a very lame character... Curry man and AJ Styles ftmfw!!!

INGENIUM
09-12-2008, 10:55 AM
am I just being a huge pu$$y here?

in a word, yes.

COUNTRYMIKE
09-12-2008, 10:57 AM
yeah Spaz, your a good dude

wanna PM me who negged you (for informational purposes only)X2 brother:)

CAMPAIGN
09-12-2008, 10:58 AM
I say we give this negger a Supplement Section gang negging!! Haha

But honestly, don't even worry about it...there are tons of immature *******s on here that don't understand the rep system at all. Enjoy the greens :)

Elliptical Envy
09-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Wow......

Zachattack43
09-12-2008, 11:00 AM
He's gotten quite a bit. The guy has jumped 60 points so far :p

Wow......

Remember to rep Big Spaz, so he will forget it ever happened!!:D

factotum
09-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Just another reason to do away with the rep system? Can you imagine all the crying that would ensue?

Big_Spaz
I just gave you some greens

Thanks NG.

-Spaz

copefarms1972
never paid attention to the rep power thing until you mentioned. LOL I have none but thats cause Im new. For what its worth I wouldnt worry about it. Stupid people could neg someone for no reason it looks like. Or other people could give positives to people they really like and boost their rep power.
I wouldnt let it bother you if I were you.

Big_Spaz
09-12-2008, 11:02 AM
in a word, yes.

HA HA thanks :p

-Spaz

PROVERBS
09-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Negged. I personally thought Big_Spaz was boring and I didn't enjoy him as a performer. :D

ObedEdom
09-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Thanks NG.

-Spaz

cmon dude, I just looked at the thread.
I'm taking it that it wasnt anyone that replied after you so it was a stealth neg...buncha punks. If ur gonna neg a mug, do it in public!!!

e-detective on da jobb

iForce_Pete
09-12-2008, 11:12 AM
In :p

Big_Spaz
09-12-2008, 11:13 AM
cmon dude, I just looked at the thread.
I'm taking it that it wasnt anyone that replied after you so it was a stealth neg...buncha punks. If ur gonna neg a mug, do it in public!!!

e-detective on da jobb

Thanks man I appreciate it.

-Spaz

Big_Spaz
09-12-2008, 11:14 AM
In :p

Thanks Pete.

And if Pete has a problem with me he just walks across the hallway at work and tells me :D

-Spaz

nni
09-12-2008, 11:19 AM

-Spaz

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Illadelphia
09-12-2008, 11:25 AM
Someone pm'd me the name, so that guy who negged you now had his repz cut in 1/2

Spaz is good people, the dood is a wwe assclown

I find it sad that people watch wrestling....

user98511001541
09-12-2008, 11:29 AM
i randomly neg people

actually i dont neg anyone anymore really, i'd rather just rep all my friends :o

getbustered
09-12-2008, 11:29 AM
Wow, I have no idea who did the first rep to me. I can remember the first person who ever really helped me (SwedishSteel)... goes to show how much impression a bit of effort can produce ;).

OK now I'm just getting off topic again. Back to Spaz crying :D. You'll recover big guy.

I think someone should start a "Who is the first person to really help you on bb.com?" thread.

I actually have a story of someone who said something to me that not only influenced my fitness goals, but really changed my perspective on my life and where it was going. Pretty deep for a bb'ing message board, huh?

INGENIUM
09-12-2008, 11:30 AM
lollerskates :D

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u175/ingenium/neo.jpg

hmmmmmm...neg back?

Zachattack43
09-12-2008, 11:31 AM
http://nhsdr.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/gte3643_exploding-cherry-wallpaper.jpg
http://www.herecomestheboss.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/popped-cherry-virgin.jpg
http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/popped_your_comment_cherry.JPG

Once again, congrats Spaz on getting that neg cherry popped.

Illadelphia
09-12-2008, 11:34 AM

hmmmmmm...neg back?

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big_Spaz
Thanks Zach.

It wasn't a good popping though. I feel like someone slipped me some GHB.

-Spaz

James Klein
am I just being a huge pu$$y here? I mean if I'm being a pu$$y just tell me, I can take it :D

Major Pu$$iness bro -- you need to do 10 1-AD per day for a month to increase your maniless factor! ;) :p

BTW - sending you some green on recharge

~~Aries~~
09-12-2008, 11:35 AM

hmmmmmm...neg back?

If you don't.....I will ;)

Zachattack43
09-12-2008, 11:35 AM
Thanks Zach.

It wasn't a good popping though. I feel like someone slipped me some GHB.

-Spaz

LOL, forgive me, I am just having some fun here.

ObedEdom
09-12-2008, 11:39 AM
i randomly neg people

actually i dont neg anyone anymore really, i'd rather just rep all my friends :o

we're facebook friends and we live in the same state

AND UVE NEVER REPPED ME!!!

geez, Aaron, u tryin to tell me sumpum?

INGENIUM
09-12-2008, 11:40 AM
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://darmano.typepad.com/logic_emotion/images/red.jpg

~~Aries~~
09-12-2008, 11:41 AM
I'm a little upset now *It's raining*

-Aaron-
09-12-2008, 11:48 AM
we're facebook friends and we live in the same state

AND UVE NEVER REPPED ME!!!

geez, Aaron, u tryin to tell me sumpum?

lolwut?

little lats
09-12-2008, 11:51 AM
oh this has become a rep party for spaz... :)

Androgen
09-12-2008, 11:59 AM
No biggie, I got negged yesterday with a comment 'Tough guy huh". I just lol'd and positive repped him back because I could tell rep points were very important to him.

Androgen
09-12-2008, 12:00 PM
http://darmano.typepad.com/logic_emotion/images/red.jpg

LMAO, I checked, you weren't kidding :D

-Aaron-
09-12-2008, 12:02 PM
No biggie, I got negged yesterday with a comment 'Tough guy huh". I just lol'd and positive repped him back because I could tell rep points were very important to him.

You do know that "retaliation" negs are against forum policy, rite? :D :p

Androgen
09-12-2008, 12:08 PM
You do know that "retaliation" negs are against forum policy, rite? :D :p

Sue me :p (no syntrax :D )

-Aaron-
09-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Sue me :p (no syntrax :D )

Alright, even I lol'd a bit. :o

Androgen
09-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Alright, even I lol'd a bit. :o

I have my moments :D

dvsness
09-12-2008, 12:26 PM
Spaz, I'm going to have to neg you on recharge.

The first person to neg me was Joel.

Norse1308
09-12-2008, 12:27 PM

-Spaz

My opinion is that you sir are a wimp

MBSowards
09-12-2008, 12:46 PM

Don't PM me and complain about it when I neg you on recharge then. ;)

Illadelphia
09-12-2008, 12:59 PM

My opinion is that you sir are now in the red...

MBSowards
09-12-2008, 01:02 PM
My opinion is that you sir are now in the red...

It's so funny because he can't complain about it after what he said. :cool:

Mister_A
09-12-2008, 01:08 PM
It happens!

Robboe
09-12-2008, 01:14 PM
General misc (including the subforums) are a warzone.

Outside backer
09-12-2008, 03:45 PM
negged for liking wrestling ;)

Illadelphia
09-12-2008, 04:33 PM
negged for liking wrestling ;)

X2

That **** is ghey...

*awaits negs*

Armed with 5 return negz :cool:

Outside backer
09-12-2008, 04:34 PM
pwnt

Push Press Potts
09-12-2008, 07:46 PM
negged for whining about negs :D

xquick
09-12-2008, 07:49 PM
got u some of those greens back :) u've always been very helpful spaz

SwolenONE
09-13-2008, 12:08 AM
Spaz, the big question still is, are you a fan of the Phenomenal One?!?

Dont "pro wrestling neg" me, I could give a damn less what you all do or dont like, some of us just love our TNA wrestling, apparently BigSpaz included.

Big_Spaz
09-13-2008, 04:15 AM
Spaz, the big question still is, are you a fan of the Phenomenal One?!?

Dont "pro wrestling neg" me, I could give a damn less what you all do or dont like, some of us just love our TNA wrestling, apparently BigSpaz included.

I do love TNA Wrestling. And I'm a HUGE Styles fan.

But I have to admit, I've been liking the Tag Team division a lot better lately. I really like the Motor City Machine Guns.

-Spaz

Big_Spaz
09-13-2008, 04:16 AM
got u some of those greens back :) u've always been very helpful spaz

Thanks Xquick I appreciate it!

-Spaz

cervasa1977
09-13-2008, 04:39 AM
Nobody negs Big Spaz now who was it so we can get some pay back :)

Spaz, I'm going to have to neg you on recharge.

The first person to neg me was Joel.

Not part of the forum until you get the red from Joel.....

by the way we was the first person to ever neg me as well :)

tolkaNo
09-13-2008, 05:23 AM
someone negged me and left a comment informing me that i was an ugly piece of **** :rolleyes:

but he had low reps :cool:

bigbridrol
09-13-2008, 06:10 AM
LOL I thought this thread was a joke!

Push Press Potts
09-13-2008, 07:02 AM
LOL I thought this thread was a joke!

I make 26k a month

RatherBeLifting
09-13-2008, 08:42 AM
serious? wtf do you do?

he whores himself out for 1k to 26 fat girls a month.

Black_Dread
09-13-2008, 08:46 AM
he whores himself out for 1k to 26 fat girls a month.

haHAHAH reps

i got negged by some kid who left a ! and that was it =)

2 HUGE
09-13-2008, 08:48 AM
I respect the 2003 join date

repped

bigbridrol
09-13-2008, 08:59 AM
serious? wtf do you do?

medical device rep. Trauma Implants

Bane
09-13-2008, 10:41 AM

-Spaz

I can give what leftover antidepressants i have from teh last time i got negged bro

SwolenONE
09-13-2008, 12:18 PM
I do love TNA Wrestling. And I'm a HUGE Styles fan.

But I have to admit, I've been liking the Tag Team division a lot better lately. I really like the Motor City Machine Guns.

-Spaz

yea in the tag team division i like LAX the most, Motor City are entertaining too though. My favorite part of TNA is the X Division, people like Black Machismo and Styles kick ass!

repped for being a tna fan.

Obnoxious123
09-13-2008, 01:41 PM

-Spaz

negged

i kid

RyouBakua
03-29-2011, 01:33 PM

-Spaz

strong bump...

i can understand where youre coming from

negs irritate me slightly until i find out where this negativity is coming from.

once you realize you were negged by:

a guy who is going through a divorce
a guy who drinks a lot or is constantly sick
a guy who has a very high IQ yet an awkward social life
a guy who thinks reps and negs make the world go round
and a fat kid who got in shape but doesnt remember how it was to be teased

then it puts things into perspective and it doesnt bother you anymore

Plato said it best "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

"One man cannot hold another man down in the ditch without remaining down in the ditch with him."

"Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are."

"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up."

"Surround yourself with happy people and you will be happy."

http://herecomesmoretrouble.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/karma.jpg

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it"

allieninja
03-29-2011, 01:45 PM
strong bump.

Starkk
03-29-2011, 01:46 PM

negs irritate me slightly but then i usually find out where this negativity is coming from.

once you find out you were negged by:

surround yourself with happy people and you will be happy

http://mommylife.net/archives/2008/09/19/Faces_pain_scale_children.jpg

Simpy
03-29-2011, 01:46 PM
strong bump.

I believe someone must have done a search for 'neg' in the title. :p

RyouBakua
03-29-2011, 01:47 PM
strong bump.

yeah, and i got negged for it *shrug*

(was actually searching for a wrestler)

whats funny was the irony in the neg comment

[img]

Age quod agis

_Smitty_
03-29-2011, 01:48 PM
i read that con-cret actually decreases estrogen levels, thereby preventing a manic episode following a neg.

PaintPir
03-29-2011, 02:00 PM
i read that con-cret actually decreases estrogen levels, thereby preventing a manic episode following a neg.

In for fancy Con-Cret related graphs

tmoney1983
03-29-2011, 02:03 PM
It blows my mind how many threads get created in the supplement section about getting negged.

RyouBakua
03-29-2011, 02:06 PM
In for fancy graphs

amidoingitright

http://www.warmphotos.net/img/funny/funny-evolution/funny-evolution04.jpg

tmoney1983
03-29-2011, 02:10 PM

negs irritate me slightly but then i usually find out where this negativity is coming from.

once you find out you were negged by:

surround yourself with happy people and you will be happy

Dammit.
You should be negged for that 2 year bump. Jesus.

silverlining84
03-29-2011, 02:11 PM
It blows my mind how many threads get created in the supplement section about getting negged.

If I remember right you get all butthurt as well when you get negged ;)

Negged

(notsrs)

tmoney1983
03-29-2011, 02:12 PM
I believe someone must have done a search for 'neg' in the title. :p

LULz.
Has anyone ever done this to you :)?

allieninja
03-29-2011, 02:13 PM
Dammit.

srsly

tmoney1983
03-29-2011, 02:15 PM
Negged

(notsrs)

No.
I wasn't butt hurt or mad about a neg when deserved, but these phaggy train negs from ppl in their little gangs cuz we be Internet tough is quite annoying.

I told them to come at. The greenz I got heavily outweighed the reds.

Neg away. I done been hit 3 times today anyways.

Elliptical Envy
03-29-2011, 02:16 PM
Wow.....

tmoney1983
03-29-2011, 02:17 PM
srsly

Hello there.

It was you post that awared me on dat Superman bump.

allieninja
03-29-2011, 02:18 PM
Hello there.

It was you post that awared me on dat Superman bump.

I awar3d evry1, but ur the best one.

Roniboney
03-29-2011, 02:19 PM
i remember my first neg.It was from AlwaysTrying .He negged me for following the leangains system the way it wa laid out.Cycling high fat high carb intake
i was upset cos i just wanted to learn

tmoney1983
03-29-2011, 02:20 PM
I awar3d evry1, but ur the best one.

Foreveralone.jpeg

Wait a second........

RyouBakua
03-29-2011, 02:21 PM
Dammit.

i should get negged because i chose to post something positive?

makessense

TMac26
03-29-2011, 02:24 PM

makessense

Your post really wasn't positive.

You pretty much stated the personal issues of the person that negged you so you make yourself feel better over green dots on a internet board.

DanND33
03-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Two boys on bikes stop in front of a downed live wire on the road. One suggests that they "launch" over it. Roadblock approaches and asks, "Who wants a body massage?" He casts the wire away as he sings softly to himself in a Barry White-style baritone ("Mr. Body Massage Machine...GO!"). One of the boys then asks "Eeeeeh, what the hell?" Roadblock proudly responds, "Body massage!"

tmoney1983
03-29-2011, 02:29 PM

makessense

Yeh becuz that is clearly the reason I stated in my post.
Strong comprehension skills.

RyouBakua
03-29-2011, 02:32 PM
lol, good times

have a nice day all

PJMunh
03-29-2011, 06:23 PM
i remember my first neg.It was from AlwaysTrying .He negged me for following the leangains system the way it wa laid out.Cycling high fat high carb intake
i was upset cos i just wanted to learn
Wamburger & French Cries.

IIFYM

Irish Iron
03-29-2011, 09:14 PM
blah blah blah I'm butt-hurt

rich and compelling story

Illadelphia
03-29-2011, 09:26 PM
Are any of them over 30 and CRY about free t-shirts?

strong bump...

negs irritate me slightly until i find out where this negativity is coming from.

once you realize you were negged by:

a guy who drinks a lot or is constantly sick

Plato said it best "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

"One man cannot hold another man down in the ditch without remaining down in the ditch with him."

"Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are."

"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up."

"Surround yourself with happy people and you will be happy."

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it"

GymRat128
03-29-2011, 09:26 PM
I used to be a huge WWF fan back in the days...from the days of the Ultimate Warrior to when the Rock, stone cold showed up...I stopped watching after Wrestlemania where Shawn Michaels Faced Stone Cold.......good times now it just sucks cause of the horrible characters and story lines and cant bare to watch it...

Fitzwell
03-30-2011, 02:34 PM
What about people who just genuinely think you're a douche bag? I'm confident Plato would have agreed with the rest of us.

Tyler44
03-30-2011, 03:33 PM
Sweet, can expend all 5 of my negs in one location.

Thanks for makin it easy on me

DanND33
03-30-2011, 03:49 PM
Sweet, can expend all 5 of my negs in one location.

Thanks for makin it easy on me

checks CP *phew*

close call, lol