PDA

View Full Version : goldberg signs with wwe

BIGPOPPAPUMP
03-23-2003, 11:58 AM
http://www.wrestleunit.com/main.php?id=news/headlines/50357778

LETHAL BURN
03-23-2003, 06:16 PM
Its going to be bad ass bro. I got to see Goldberg vs Booker for the title..

waytoodeep03
03-23-2003, 07:22 PM
I heard he signed 2 weeks ago also. He might show up at wrestlemania and go for the Raw brand show.

I think he should go smackdown since they need him the most

Mark142
03-23-2003, 08:09 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110173
*cough*cough*

Lesnar is going to kick his ass

BIGPOPPAPUMP
03-23-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Mark142
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110173
*cough*cough*

Lesnar is going to kick his ass

goldberg is going to smoke lesnar.....

LETHAL BURN
03-26-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP

hell yeah :)

Kane Fan
03-26-2003, 11:20 PM
great
two people thathave jobbing issues...
and both with very limited inring ability
SWEET
I can hardly wait to be bored to death

and if Goldberg goes to RAW
same problem but instead of Brock, it's Austin
and of course Goldberg will get a push that further burries people like Kane and RVD

dave21
03-26-2003, 11:37 PM
With the enventual split of pay per views, and the arrival of Goldberg, Angle out for a year, Rock doing movies, Austin soon retiring, Triple H's pol. control, the return of Rhyno, and to top it all off the return of Goldberg, we are seeing the end of the WWE.

AMG
03-27-2003, 03:41 AM
I heard a month ago Goldberg wanted a no pin clause for HHH and Brock.
Whether the WWE agreed to this on the final contract is unknown.

rottie
03-27-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP

HAHA! I cant wait to see Goldberg try to work stiff with Brock. He'll stretch him like salt water taffy.

BIGPOPPAPUMP
03-27-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by rottie
HAHA! I cant wait to see Goldberg try to work stiff with Brock. He'll stretch him like salt water taffy.

HAHA:D yep cant wait goldberg wants to show up for westlemania so the creative team for wwe are going to try and fit him in,if he doesnt show up he will be on this following monday of what ive heard.

RonJ73
03-28-2003, 02:24 AM
I rather like this idea...

Vince McMahon vs Hulk Hogan...

Match ensues...Vince is getting his ass beat hard core. Body slam by Hogan! Hogan goes for the big leg, but Goldberg hits the ring! SPEAR! Goldberg pulls Vince over Hogan for the 1-2-3. Goldberg goes to Smackdown as the number 1 heel in Angle's absence.

killerkiss1978
03-28-2003, 08:07 AM
Goldberg is awful. I hope the fans boo the hell out of him, and will remember how he despised WWF in his run at WCW. He would always talk so much trash about Austin and the Rock, and would always go on tv shows asking to fight Austin but yet would shut his trap whenever cameras were off.

If goldberg shows up, it will likely put him up against the Rock or Austin...hopefully Austin, so that way true wCw fans can see their dream match of of "baldie vs. baldie" match.

suckmesideways
03-29-2003, 05:26 AM
Yeah, good to see Stone Cold Goldberg in WWE. Can't wait to see a Gore vs Spear match, in which he gets destroyed by Rhyno. Can't wait to see him work stiff with Brock, and as a result get powerbombed twice on his head a la Bob Holly. Can't wait to see him with Triple H, and watch Triple H utterly humiliate him. Can't wait to see the real Stone Cold against the rip off Stone Cold, and have the real one Stunner Goldbergs arse into oblivion. Can't wait to see Angle and then Benoit against Goldberg, so we can see Goldberg taught how to wrestle. But what I really want to see is Bret Hart take a lead pipe and mash Goldbergs head and body into an unrecognisable bloody heap as revenge for ending Brets career.

FREAKZILLA
03-29-2003, 03:41 PM
it will suck.

goldberg will not job lesnar and lesnar will not job goldberg.

goldberg will not job austin and austin will not job goldberg

goldberg will not job HHH and HHH will not job goldberg

GOLDBERG AND WWE ARE OFFICIALLY SCREWED

at least steiner will probly job goldberg.... haha

Cock Diesel
03-29-2003, 10:55 PM
dont expect goldberg to be unstoppable like he was in wcw.

after not watching wrestling for 8 months now, i will have to start taping raw and smackdown to see DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave21
03-30-2003, 01:08 AM
Jesus, what's with these wrestling fans? NWO's coming to the wwf, oh the ratings are going to go through the roof!!!! They stay the same and go down, we're going to do a split, shows are no longer sold out, and the ratings go down. Steiner's coming to the WWE it's going to be awesome!!!!! Ratings stay the same, Steiner proves to be a horrible wrestler and is now a mid-carder. The NWO doesn't even exist any more, cause Hall's an alcoholic, and Nash has bad knees to begin with so he can't wrestle anyway, neither can Hogan. Vince needs to end the damn split and really think on ways to bring life back into the WWE. Because Goldberg isn't going to do crap for the WWE.

hellmuth316
05-31-2011, 07:55 PM
Jesus, what's with these wrestling fans? NWO's coming to the wwf, oh the ratings are going to go through the roof!!!! They stay the same and go down, we're going to do a split, shows are no longer sold out, and the ratings go down. Steiner's coming to the WWE it's going to be awesome!!!!! Ratings stay the same, Steiner proves to be a horrible wrestler and is now a mid-carder. The NWO doesn't even exist any more, cause Hall's an alcoholic, and Nash has bad knees to begin with so he can't wrestle anyway, neither can Hogan. Vince needs to end the damn split and really think on ways to bring life back into the WWE. Because Goldberg isn't going to do crap for the WWE.

I seriously hope the WWE ends the brand split. It'd be awesome to see all the wrestlers on one show...WWE should ask for an increase in time from 2 hours to 4 hours every week.

sallah
05-31-2011, 08:01 PM
strong bump brah

Human Rocket
05-31-2011, 08:05 PM
Thank God this is an eight year old thread...